I am looking for some insight as to the most inexpensive way to travel to europe and see atleast 2 cities in each country. I am looking to go to France (Nice, Paris), Spain (Madrid, Barca), Italy (Rome & Florence/any other option). I have about 21 days excluding travel days.
I am thinking flying budget airlines will be most cost effective between countries however i am not sure the cheapest way to go around between cities. I would like to keep my costs as low as possible so i will be staying at hostels.
Another question regarding flight and hostels, should I book these now or can i wait to book them once i get there just incase i change my mind and decide to see a different city. I will be travelling from Oct 1 to Oct 24 so if anyone can provide any insight as to places to see/hostels to stay in/foods to try would be much appreciated.
Thank you in advance
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 바카라 릴게임 ▼ 접속 :≫ttw46.com≪
- 2 바다이야기릴 ▣ 홈피:≫ttw46.com≪
- 3 Alitalia - Groundhog Day?
- 4 Rome neighborhoods equivalent to arrondissements 6 and 7 in Paris?
- 5 Croatia - Help on itinerary
- 6 Taxi Cost / Uber Question
- 7 How the kids age calculated
- 8 Day trips: which ones are must-do?
- 9 lurento sports car rental - anyone?
- 10 Driving from Munich to Barcelona
- 11 "Paris? Again?" And an odd pickpocketing
- 12 2 nights in the Montreux-Vevey-Lavaux area
- 13 roadtrip from Barcelona to Madrid
- 14 Beaune France
- 15 question on Barcelona itinerary
- 16 Places to cover in Switzerland in 8-9 days & then 5-6 days in Austria
- 17 Where to stay in September in the Swiss Alps
- 18 Firt time VISA applicant
- 19 Cordoba Overnight?
- 20 Advice on Sicily & Aeolian Islands
- 21 advance tickets?
- 22 38 Days in Paris
- 23 European Travel & Trivia Quiz #162
- 24 A week in Paris
- 25 June Festivals in Lisbon?