I am looking for some insight as to the most inexpensive way to travel to europe and see atleast 2 cities in each country. I am looking to go to France (Nice, Paris), Spain (Madrid, Barca), Italy (Rome & Florence/any other option). I have about 21 days excluding travel days.
I am thinking flying budget airlines will be most cost effective between countries however i am not sure the cheapest way to go around between cities. I would like to keep my costs as low as possible so i will be staying at hostels.
Another question regarding flight and hostels, should I book these now or can i wait to book them once i get there just incase i change my mind and decide to see a different city. I will be travelling from Oct 1 to Oct 24 so if anyone can provide any insight as to places to see/hostels to stay in/foods to try would be much appreciated.
Thank you in advance
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Best Date for Vatican Museums?
- 2 Eastern Sicily Itinerary Help Needed
- 3 Europe's Most Famous Streets?
- 4 Preliminary trip planning for Portugal April 2018
- 5 4 Greek islands- best way to hop?
- 6 first time for teens in spain-barcelona and where else?
- 7 Varenna to hotel near Milan airport
- 8 Is Dresden worth a day-trip?
- 9 HELP: 3rd trip to France - where should I go?
- 10 Budva or Perast in Montenegro
- 11 Tips for tour company tour guides
- 12 French immersion courses in France
- 13 European Sampler, 4 weeks, 6 countries?
- 14 French Immersion Advice Needed
- 15 Crannog Centre or Atholl Country Life Museum
- 16 Italy in a week
- 17 France: Perigord - Interesting Article
- 18 MaiTaiTom Gets The Royal Treatment…Two Weeks Exploring London and Scotland
- 19 Lisbon to San Sebastián to Madrid itinerary help!
- 20 places : Italy Austria Germany Switzerland France Belgium Spain
- 21 Provence, Strasbourg, Paris early September
- 22 Amsterdam and Antwerp?
- 23 Switzerland part of 3-week trip
- 24 3 Weeks in Scotland and Ireland
- 25 3 days in Paris then on to London what do we have to see?