I am looking for some insight as to the most inexpensive way to travel to europe and see atleast 2 cities in each country. I am looking to go to France (Nice, Paris), Spain (Madrid, Barca), Italy (Rome & Florence/any other option). I have about 21 days excluding travel days.
I am thinking flying budget airlines will be most cost effective between countries however i am not sure the cheapest way to go around between cities. I would like to keep my costs as low as possible so i will be staying at hostels.
Another question regarding flight and hostels, should I book these now or can i wait to book them once i get there just incase i change my mind and decide to see a different city. I will be travelling from Oct 1 to Oct 24 so if anyone can provide any insight as to places to see/hostels to stay in/foods to try would be much appreciated.
Thank you in advance
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Önline COMCAST Tec*h SUPP0RT CONTACT ☎ 1:8OO:540 :6830
- 2 16 days in France and Italy
- 3 Sim card/Amsterdam
- 4 TIM in FCO - update
- 5 Spain itinerary and railway advise
- 6 Train / Calabria
- 7 Game of Thrones Tour in N. Ireland
- 8 Southern Italy Help - Part 2
- 9 Short Trip to Usak, (Eastern Aegean Turkey)
- 10 Itinery help Crete
- 11 Burgundy or Languedoc-Rousillon
- 12 Lisbon - a few tips
- 13 Two days around Oban - help with itinerary
- 14 Need help traveling from Austria to Switzerland
- 15 Help building itinerary Italy/Austria
- 16 Ideas for change in our Italian itinerary please
- 17 Avoid Europcar!
- 18 Trip Report- UK Gardens in May
- 19 Scotland - We're Here!
- 20 Train/car from Madrid to Toledo tomorrow
- 21 Cinque Terre trip/trains
- 22 European Vacation 2017
- 23 3 weeks with Kids - Austria Itinerary help
- 24 offline navigation for a tablet in Germany and Austria
- 25 Need help in completing trip details