We have an insanely limited amount of time in Scotland (5 full days) and you will think we are crazy when you see what we want to do. We will be starting from the airport - going all the way to Isle of Skye and then back to Edinburgh. This is the anticipated riouting and I need a bit of advice for where to stay the 2 nights we are away from Edinburgh.
Day 1 - drive early a.m. from airport hotel to Aviemore (overnight)
Day 2 - drive to Isle of Skye (overnight - where? )
Day 3 - drive to Edinburgh (arrive late afternoon/early evening)
Day 4 - Edinburgh
Day 5 Edinburgh
Day 6 - depart for U.S. early a.m.
I would appreciate some suggestions about days 1 and 2 as far as better cities to stop in overnight. I know this is ambitious and probably crazy. Any help is appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 London's Must Sights!
- 2 How to save money when travellin' to London
- 3 McRent, Germany - AVOID!!!
- 4 Italy - rental car damages query
- 5 Travel vs. Babies
- 6 Travel help
- 7 St Tropez vs Monaco
- 8 Le Marche Research Help
- 9 European Cooking Secrets
- 10 Get Ultimate Fun with England Escorts in the Bedroom
- 11 Spain itinerary, suggestions please!
- 12 plane or train for quick trip Rome to Venice
- 13 11 days in Portugal in April - thoughts on itinerary please!
- 14 Copenhagen to Oslo to Amsterdam: Are we nuts?
- 15 8 days Skiing, City and Christmas Markets in Central Europe in late Nov
- 16 Van Gogh Museum advice
- 17 Flights between Rome, Paris, London- I have questions!
- 18 Will this be a problem??? - connecting flights and different airlines
- 19 20 Days in Europe
- 20 Another strong earthquake in central Italy
- 21 10 days in Ireland! Ready? Shoot.
- 22 Farmhouse stay in Ireland?
- 23 Solo trip across Europe covering 18 countries
- 24 Help plan trip to Coppenhagen and Stockholm
- 25 Espagne, Olé! Ancient to modern, through Andalucia, Toledo and Madrid