We have an insanely limited amount of time in Scotland (5 full days) and you will think we are crazy when you see what we want to do. We will be starting from the airport - going all the way to Isle of Skye and then back to Edinburgh. This is the anticipated riouting and I need a bit of advice for where to stay the 2 nights we are away from Edinburgh.
Day 1 - drive early a.m. from airport hotel to Aviemore (overnight)
Day 2 - drive to Isle of Skye (overnight - where? )
Day 3 - drive to Edinburgh (arrive late afternoon/early evening)
Day 4 - Edinburgh
Day 5 Edinburgh
Day 6 - depart for U.S. early a.m.
I would appreciate some suggestions about days 1 and 2 as far as better cities to stop in overnight. I know this is ambitious and probably crazy. Any help is appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Barcelona to San Sebastian
- 2 Shopping in Stockholm, Prague and Warsaw
- 3 Help with air/train logistics in U.K.!
- 4 Help with final 6 days of Norway itinerary
- 5 Honeymoon in Greece & Norway April/May 2016
- 6 Update on Bob the Navigator
- 7 What one thing in Paris?
- 8 Holiday in Austria
- 9 Stay in El Born, in Barcelona, and getting to the Languedoc, France
- 10 Handicap Assistance at Charles de Gaulle - Our Experience
- 11 A couple of questions which are not quite answered
- 12 Rue des Rosiers
- 13 Paris for Christmas Eve and New Year's Eve
- 14 Celebrating Christmas Early...in Vienna!
- 15 Christmas Market-ing in the Salzkammergut
- 16 First Trip to Europe!
- 17 Switzerland in mid-April
- 18 sfo to europe
- 19 Snakes on a Plane? Our Thanksgiving in Paris!
- 20 How a Greek DIY expert ended up on a Greek Island Cruise
- 21 Scotland itinerary, helm me with15 night itinerary
- 22 Visiting Turkey for Fun and Adventure, Oasis or Chaos
- 23 Help Planning Spain Itinerary
- 24 Car rental leaving Rome
- 25 Critique my Budapest itinerary please!