We have an insanely limited amount of time in Scotland (5 full days) and you will think we are crazy when you see what we want to do. We will be starting from the airport - going all the way to Isle of Skye and then back to Edinburgh. This is the anticipated riouting and I need a bit of advice for where to stay the 2 nights we are away from Edinburgh.
Day 1 - drive early a.m. from airport hotel to Aviemore (overnight)
Day 2 - drive to Isle of Skye (overnight - where? )
Day 3 - drive to Edinburgh (arrive late afternoon/early evening)
Day 4 - Edinburgh
Day 5 Edinburgh
Day 6 - depart for U.S. early a.m.
I would appreciate some suggestions about days 1 and 2 as far as better cities to stop in overnight. I know this is ambitious and probably crazy. Any help is appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Love spells Call Mubaraka sheik +27787609980- Pretoria, Gautengs
- 2 Walking itinerary in England?
- 3 itinerary help: 18 days in Wales/Scotland
- 4 First time in Bulgaria
- 5 Dinner get-together in Paris?
- 6 Ireland last minute recommendations
- 7 No Periods in British Written English!
- 8 Love buying beauty products to take back home? Here are the ones to avoid!
- 9 Self drive tour companies
- 10 Cambridge in May
- 11 Best place in Italy for a tourist during Easter
- 12 3 Month Europe Itineray -- please critique
- 13 What crazy coincidence or chance meeting have you had while traveling?
- 14 Question about Alsa Bus from Cordoba to Granada
- 15 Madrid/Lisbon
- 16 Italy, beyond the most common Tourist Destinations
- 17 8ish days Zurich to Como...
- 18 Greek fuel cost
- 19 Not Gone From Memory Or From Love — The Western Front Revisited
- 20 Train tickets, Swiss pass or eurail
- 21 Beach + City + Hiking + Art + Views + Food =
- 22 Can I do Stonehenge and Bath from Isle of Wight in 1 day?
- 23 Day trips from Florence
- 24 Aparthotel Adagio Paris XV feedback
- 25 May get together in Paris