We have an insanely limited amount of time in Scotland (5 full days) and you will think we are crazy when you see what we want to do. We will be starting from the airport - going all the way to Isle of Skye and then back to Edinburgh. This is the anticipated riouting and I need a bit of advice for where to stay the 2 nights we are away from Edinburgh.
Day 1 - drive early a.m. from airport hotel to Aviemore (overnight)
Day 2 - drive to Isle of Skye (overnight - where? )
Day 3 - drive to Edinburgh (arrive late afternoon/early evening)
Day 4 - Edinburgh
Day 5 Edinburgh
Day 6 - depart for U.S. early a.m.
I would appreciate some suggestions about days 1 and 2 as far as better cities to stop in overnight. I know this is ambitious and probably crazy. Any help is appreciated.
Itinerary to Isle of Skye
- 1 Netherland -> Belgium -> West Germany for 18 days
- 2 10 day switzerland itinerary by train
- 3 Schiphol to cruise port - luggage problem
- 4 Renting an apartment in Edinburgh
- 5 Renfi for Rail Europe
- 6 2 weeks in Copenhagen-Helsinki-Stockholm
- 7 Help with Itinerary for Marseille/Provence trip in September
- 8 Alsace question. Itterswiller or Riquewihr, where to stay?
- 9 Connection in Newark EWR
- 10 Chip-and-PIN cards again
- 11 Norway, Sweden, but have to make it to Marseille
- 12 Berne or Montreux, I can't decide
- 13 Am I in an unsafe Parisian neighborhood?
- 14 Venice at Christmas?
- 15 Rome Airport to Amalfi Coast
- 16 Help with itenerary
- 17 6 Weeks Traveling Around: Italy, Austria, Budapest, Paris
- 18 La Samaritaine (Paris): what's happening?
- 19 RENTAL CAR - in Cortona, Italy ?
- 20 What is the best food in France?
- 21 Villa or Hilltop Town?
- 22 Help choosing lodging on Antrim coast area
- 23 rand versus euro
- 24 The Adventure Begins.. Sarge56 in Italy
- 25 3 LADIES - NAXOS OR PAROS AS BASE FOR 7 DAYS