I am planning to travel around Europe for 6 weeks and was hoping to get some feedback on my itinerary if this sounds very ambitious. the goal is to visit these places and relax as much as I can in the later half.
Leaving April 15th - April 20th --> Montenegro stay in Budva for 4 nights fly out to AThens
April 20th - April 27th -> Athens ( 3 days) and Santorini (3 days) Fly out to Prague
April 28th - May 5th --> Prague ( 3 days) and Vienna (3 days) Train to MOntpellier
May 6- May 13th --> Prague to Montpellier, France ( 1 weeks) plan to visit Arles, Avignion in the weekend.
May 13th - May 22nd - Cannes, Monaco, Aix -en-provence to Zurich via train
Leave May 23rd.
I appreciate your feedback on the number of days stay and if the
Thanks a ton!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Scandinavia - By land or by sea?
- 2 We're here!
- 3 Versailles
- 4 Gorges du Tarn, accommodation & Activity recommendations
- 5 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 6 Are St. Chapelle concerts just for tourists?
- 7 Bridging the gap between US and Europe
- 8 Short Spain Trip - questions
- 9 Brouhaha in Britain Over New 5 Pound Notes!
- 10 Milan to Switzerland for skiing
- 11 Paris to Orly Airport Public Transport
- 12 WB Harry Potter Studios Sold Out
- 13 Swiss Trip Itineraryand Charges
- 14 Christmas windows in Paris 2016
- 15 Germany train help!
- 16 Cap Corse - clockwise or counterclockwise
- 17 Most beautiful building facades and photo ops in Paris
- 18 Cote d'Azur--Having Second Thoughts...
- 19 12 Day Central Europe Itinerary
- 20 Acorn TV
- 21 Train help for Prague
- 22 Choosing a hotel - Campo de' Fiori or Piazza Venezia?
- 23 Sicily
- 24 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 25 Rare Curiosity-Piquing Photos From Rome + Thank You
Itinerary to Europe for 6 weeks -> Please provide feedback