I am planning to travel around Europe for 6 weeks and was hoping to get some feedback on my itinerary if this sounds very ambitious. the goal is to visit these places and relax as much as I can in the later half.
Leaving April 15th - April 20th --> Montenegro stay in Budva for 4 nights fly out to AThens
April 20th - April 27th -> Athens ( 3 days) and Santorini (3 days) Fly out to Prague
April 28th - May 5th --> Prague ( 3 days) and Vienna (3 days) Train to MOntpellier
May 6- May 13th --> Prague to Montpellier, France ( 1 weeks) plan to visit Arles, Avignion in the weekend.
May 13th - May 22nd - Cannes, Monaco, Aix -en-provence to Zurich via train
Leave May 23rd.
I appreciate your feedback on the number of days stay and if the
Thanks a ton!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 CANON@ printer ErrOrs CONTACT ☎ 1:888:279:0246 Tec*h HelP 24*7
- 2 RS view on booking.com & the like
- 3 Car rental in Santorini port
- 4 Hiking in Austria and Innsbruck and Hallstatt
- 5 Feedback On Relaxed Plan While Staying In Saignon
- 6 Renting a car in Greece
- 7 Sim card/Amsterdam
- 8 Does anyone have experience with Lipault luggage?
- 9 renting a car in greece
- 10 This Pirate goes to Penzance, and then on to the land of Fire and Ice
- 11 Taking Renfe's FAVA Train Across Northern Spain?
- 12 Fly out Venice or Rome
- 13 Booking Irish Rail ticket
- 14 From Biarritz to Paris- 2 extra nights
- 15 Frankfurt to Achen travel by train
- 16 Getting out of Glasgow - ideas needed
- 17 Drive from Montepulciano to Cinque Terre
- 18 retruning to US with souveniers
- 19 Is there a forum just for Paris?
- 20 Is Sicily and Pompeii in 4 days worth it?
- 21 First steps for Russian trip planning
- 22 Italy- dolomites and cinque terre
- 23 stopover between antequerra and granada?
- 24 Driving Prague to Zurich to Amsterdam w/ 2 toddlers
- 25 Ireland and Scotland September 2017
Itinerary to Europe for 6 weeks -> Please provide feedback