My partner and I are in our early 30's and looking to travel to Europe for the first time next May/June for 5 weeks. We would love any input on our (very) rough itinerary, particularly re: if we should spend more/less time in some places or reduce the places we are visiting (and if so which ones)? Or whether we should reconsider different places all together! Any help or advice or tips would be wonderful.
Our first thoughts are :
Arrive London (5 nights)
Paris (5 nights)
Bruges/Ghent (3 nights)
Amsterdam (3 nights)
Budapest (5 nights)
Venice (3 nights)
Florence (4 nights) (day trips out to Pisa & Cinque Terre & maybe Siena if time permits)
Depart Rome (4 nights)
We would love to have Prague or Vienna in the mix but I just don't think we'll have enough time? Germany will also have to wait for another day I think.
All feedback, advice etc is completely appreciated! Thank you
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Need help in completing trip details
- 2 Avoid Europcar!
- 3 Odd Question - freezer and microwave
- 4 Cinque Terre trip/trains
- 5 Which area to stay in London
- 6 Scotland - We're Here!
- 7 Two days around Oban - help with itinerary
- 8 A week all around Sicily - May 2017
- 9 Southern Italy Help - Part 2
- 10 Madrid food advice needed
- 11 A couple last minute questions before my first trip to Barcelona
- 12 Burgundy or Languedoc-Rousillon
- 13 Split to Hvar
- 14 Paris for children
- 15 Please Help! Day Trips to Bern, Thun, Castles, and MORE!
- 16 Sim card/Amsterdam
- 17 Villa Ephrussi Rothschild
- 18 Algarve - is it for me?
- 19 Amsterdam Anne Frank House
- 20 offline navigation for a tablet in Germany and Austria
- 21 Itinery help Crete
- 22 Naples + Walking Tour
- 23 Madrid, Andalucia, Barcelona in May
- 24 Purchasing Kosta Boda in Stockholm. Firsts and seconds
- 25 TIM in FCO - update