My partner and I are in our early 30's and looking to travel to Europe for the first time next May/June for 5 weeks. We would love any input on our (very) rough itinerary, particularly re: if we should spend more/less time in some places or reduce the places we are visiting (and if so which ones)? Or whether we should reconsider different places all together! Any help or advice or tips would be wonderful.
Our first thoughts are :
Arrive London (5 nights)
Paris (5 nights)
Bruges/Ghent (3 nights)
Amsterdam (3 nights)
Budapest (5 nights)
Venice (3 nights)
Florence (4 nights) (day trips out to Pisa & Cinque Terre & maybe Siena if time permits)
Depart Rome (4 nights)
We would love to have Prague or Vienna in the mix but I just don't think we'll have enough time? Germany will also have to wait for another day I think.
All feedback, advice etc is completely appreciated! Thank you
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Car Rental in France (Insurance + Add'l Driver Questions?)
- 2 Swiss Trip Itineraryand Charges
- 3 Which airport for Bellagio?
- 4 Paris and London Christmas / NY EVE
- 5 12 Day Central Europe Itinerary
- 6 Europe itinerary questions
- 7 Where to weekend away from Frankfurt
- 8 From Portugal to the Pyrenees and onto Paris
- 9 Brugge hotel help
- 10 Old European currency
- 11 Denmark or Sweden?
- 12 Amsterdam hotels
- 13 Five night Ireland Trip
- 14 In Search of Montalbano - the ups and downs of 10 days in Eastern Sicily
- 15 Paris hotels
- 16 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 17 London Hotels
- 18 10 days in Paris and......
- 19 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 20 After Beaune, need suggestions for the next 10 days
- 21 Norway, Sweden, Denmark
- 22 1 month in Europe
- 23 Flying into Copenhagen (1st trip to Europe)
- 24 5 days near Munich, Germany in late-May
- 25 Intercity Notte training boarding time