Thanks so much in advance for any thoughts you can provide.
I am in the very early stages of planning a trip for Sept/Oct 13. We are going to visit the Cinque Terre, and then, using trains, end up in Amsterdam. We thought the first logical place to stop would be somewhere on Lake Como, but from there i am a little stumped! We are happy to make 3 or 4 stops along the way and stay 3 nights in each place. We are a couple who like a relaxed holiday, see one or two sights every day, but stroll around, enjoy the ambience and a glass of wine at other times. We are not mad tour takers, we really treat any time we get away as time to unwind, enjoy, and share each others company rather than zipping around and ticking off places.
Cant wait to hear if any one has some ideas for us
Itinerary suggestions please. Lake Como to Amsterdam
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Luggage on train from Waterloo to Southampton
- 2 Amalfi Coast/Sorrento Itinerary Help!
- 3 avoiding stuffy and inflexible service at nice european resorts
- 4 Solo Trip to Rome for Language School
- 5 Spain, France, Netherlands with 18, 19 yo grandsons
- 6 Rethymnon vs. Chania in early October?
- 7 Madrid and London
- 8 3 weeks in Europe
- 9 How to fit in Madrid, Lorca and possibly Toledo in 4 days?
- 10 Planning for Italy trip with a two-year old
- 11 What to book ahead in Barcelona?
- 12 Train from Brussels to Amsterdam
- 13 Suggestions on how best to spend our time in Lyon
- 14 Yacht trip on coast of Spain
- 15 Driving to Paris... Parking?
- 16 Honeymoon in Greece or Italy or Spain?
- 17 Question for best Town to base for touring the Amalfi Coast
- 18 Wisdom needed for a itinerary in northern Italy, Bavaria and Prague
- 19 Suggested Itinerary and ideas for South of France road tour?
- 20 5 Hour Layover in Amsterdam
- 21 Day Tours in Croatia, Slovenia that you can recommend?
- 22 What to wear
- 23 Can you recommend a little seaside town near Athen?
- 24 Northern Italy itinerary critique - please
- 25 Escorted Tours to Europe from UK to Dordogne Valley, France