Thanks so much in advance for any thoughts you can provide.
I am in the very early stages of planning a trip for Sept/Oct 13. We are going to visit the Cinque Terre, and then, using trains, end up in Amsterdam. We thought the first logical place to stop would be somewhere on Lake Como, but from there i am a little stumped! We are happy to make 3 or 4 stops along the way and stay 3 nights in each place. We are a couple who like a relaxed holiday, see one or two sights every day, but stroll around, enjoy the ambience and a glass of wine at other times. We are not mad tour takers, we really treat any time we get away as time to unwind, enjoy, and share each others company rather than zipping around and ticking off places.
Cant wait to hear if any one has some ideas for us
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Help Planning Spain Itinerary
- 2 Rue des Rosiers
- 3 2 adults & 2 kids in a hotel room in Iceland?
- 4 Sample European Itinerary for a solo traveler.
- 5 4 week trip Turkey
- 6 1&1/2 day 1 night in helsinki
- 7 Received Black Friday ads feom Europe
- 8 A Short Holiday Kiev and Chernobyl
- 9 Scotland Trip
- 10 Must be the season of the witch: Nikki's autumn trip to London and Paris
- 11 Edinburgh apartment choice, please advise
- 12 X-ray machines at train stations in Europe?
- 13 Advices about our itiniary
- 14 One day cruise stop Catania Sicily Trip Report
- 15 Celebrating Christmas Early...in Vienna!
- 16 First trip to Italy-2 weeks with a 9 year old
- 17 Paris Under Seige...
- 18 Denied entry to UK; could this give me problems going to Estonia?
- 19 What to take to Germany
- 20 Bergen/Tromso/Lofoten
- 21 Riga / Vecaki from a birds Eye
- 22 An Escape from Turkish Chaos to Everyday Venice
- 23 Frankfurt to (insert ideads here) then to the Mosel region
- 24 advice on my 3 month backpacking trip itinerary?
- 25 Seeking Croatia/Slovenia planning assistance