Thanks so much in advance for any thoughts you can provide.
I am in the very early stages of planning a trip for Sept/Oct 13. We are going to visit the Cinque Terre, and then, using trains, end up in Amsterdam. We thought the first logical place to stop would be somewhere on Lake Como, but from there i am a little stumped! We are happy to make 3 or 4 stops along the way and stay 3 nights in each place. We are a couple who like a relaxed holiday, see one or two sights every day, but stroll around, enjoy the ambience and a glass of wine at other times. We are not mad tour takers, we really treat any time we get away as time to unwind, enjoy, and share each others company rather than zipping around and ticking off places.
Cant wait to hear if any one has some ideas for us
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Naples or Genoa
- 2 France to stop making foie grois
- 3 Spain in November
- 4 Is it just me or are German cities depressingly ugly?
- 5 5 nights in Andalusia
- 6 Road trip - Italian to French Riveria
- 7 Need some suggestions for Andalucia / Barcelona / Madrid starting Dec 25
- 8 Itinerary help please!
- 9 Greece Itinerary
- 10 Paris Museum Pass and Skip the Line
- 11 Road trip Bergen to Trolltunga
- 12 From Riga airport to Riga downtown 222 mini-bus
- 13 Barcelona attraction tickets
- 14 Sept. 2016 Apt. In Paris just cancelled---YIKES!
- 15 From Genoa to Rome...
- 16 How big backpack do I need?
- 17 Holiday Itinerary
- 18 Any recommended reading before a trip to Basque country?
- 19 AVE train tickets questions.
- 20 The Texas Trio Tour England
- 21 Greece or Spain in April with Kids?
- 22 Sevilla to Cordoba Day Trip: How many hours needed?
- 23 One week travelling from Spain to Paris
- 24 Istanbul - Would you go there?
- 25 Germany, May'16: Four seasons in three weeks.