Thanks so much in advance for any thoughts you can provide.
I am in the very early stages of planning a trip for Sept/Oct 13. We are going to visit the Cinque Terre, and then, using trains, end up in Amsterdam. We thought the first logical place to stop would be somewhere on Lake Como, but from there i am a little stumped! We are happy to make 3 or 4 stops along the way and stay 3 nights in each place. We are a couple who like a relaxed holiday, see one or two sights every day, but stroll around, enjoy the ambience and a glass of wine at other times. We are not mad tour takers, we really treat any time we get away as time to unwind, enjoy, and share each others company rather than zipping around and ticking off places.
Cant wait to hear if any one has some ideas for us
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Auber metro station incident 27.08.16
- 2 Just booked Athens & Santorini
- 3 How many days in the cities of Bordeaux and la Rochelle?
- 4 Vizeat -- Anybody tried it?
- 5 Greece in 15 Days
- 6 Munich Travel Guide
- 7 To Varenna from Milan Malpensa: By car or by train?
- 8 Croatia-Slovenia- 30 days Road trip itinerary-2017
- 9 21 Days Family Trip Croatia-Budapest-Vienna-Prague-Munich
- 10 Planning Advice!
- 11 Paris Looses $846 Million in Tourism
- 12 Munich restaurant recs
- 13 Milan / Venice / Tuscany/ Barcelona
- 14 tablet
- 15 Help with itinerary
- 16 When to go to Norway for a ski trip?
- 17 Help! Final Questions on Western Liguria (Riviera Ponente) & Menton!
- 18 Prague Beyond the "Usual"
- 19 Norway holiday locations
- 20 Tour ideas for Malaga, Spain
- 21 Age requirement for hotels in Europe
- 22 Trip 6 to Rome and Amalfi
- 23 Flamenco -Seville 8/18 to 8/24/16
- 24 Stu Dudley's Provence and French Riviera Itinerary
- 25 Calling Flamenco fans including Kimhe