Thanks so much in advance for any thoughts you can provide.
I am in the very early stages of planning a trip for Sept/Oct 13. We are going to visit the Cinque Terre, and then, using trains, end up in Amsterdam. We thought the first logical place to stop would be somewhere on Lake Como, but from there i am a little stumped! We are happy to make 3 or 4 stops along the way and stay 3 nights in each place. We are a couple who like a relaxed holiday, see one or two sights every day, but stroll around, enjoy the ambience and a glass of wine at other times. We are not mad tour takers, we really treat any time we get away as time to unwind, enjoy, and share each others company rather than zipping around and ticking off places.
Cant wait to hear if any one has some ideas for us
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 썬시티카지노」⇔么⇔《 NA428。TK 》 么⇔⇔「월드카지노썬시티카지노
- 2 태양성카지노」⇔么⇔《 NA428。TK 》 么⇔⇔「월드카지노태양성카지노
- 3 May get together in Paris
- 4 우리카지노」⇔么⇔《 NA428。TK 》 么⇔⇔「월드카지노우리카지노
- 5 정선카지노」⇔么⇔《 NA428。TK 》 么⇔⇔「월드카지노정선카지노
- 6 강원랜드카지노」⇔么⇔《 NA428。TK 》 么⇔⇔「월드카지노강원랜드카지노
- 7 다모아카지노」⇔么⇔《 NA428。TK 》 么⇔⇔「월드카지노다모아카지노
- 8 Our (Somewhat) Laid Back Tour of Old Fave Stops in Italy
- 9 Tips / stops on drive from Munich, Fussen, Salzburg
- 10 Swiss Trip Itineraryand Charges
- 11 YIKES!
- 12 The Vermin are a Back
- 13 travel around Spain
- 14 Photo tours in Amsterdam
- 15 South Downs National Park, United Kingdom
- 16 Reviews of Paris restaurants: Tour d’Argent, Le Cinq, Ange20,...
- 17 Rome Discount Card for Longer Stay?
- 18 Musée Erasme Anderlecht, Belgium
- 19 Next Spring: Copenhagen and ???
- 20 Cash machines ATM
- 21 Colosseum Free tours
- 22 Black hair stylists or braids in Barcelona
- 23 Norway travel help: Bergen-Gjendesheim-Oslo
- 24 Restaurant ideas for 50th in Sorrento
- 25 Our Roman Holiday - 8 nights in the Eternal City