Thanks so much in advance for any thoughts you can provide.
I am in the very early stages of planning a trip for Sept/Oct 13. We are going to visit the Cinque Terre, and then, using trains, end up in Amsterdam. We thought the first logical place to stop would be somewhere on Lake Como, but from there i am a little stumped! We are happy to make 3 or 4 stops along the way and stay 3 nights in each place. We are a couple who like a relaxed holiday, see one or two sights every day, but stroll around, enjoy the ambience and a glass of wine at other times. We are not mad tour takers, we really treat any time we get away as time to unwind, enjoy, and share each others company rather than zipping around and ticking off places.
Cant wait to hear if any one has some ideas for us
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Europe First Timers
- 2 Lake Como - Luzern - Germany (need help) - Amsterdam
- 3 Athens Help
- 4 Trip report: Portugal, Barcelona and Switzerland
- 5 Restaurant suggestions in Bologna
- 6 Can you tell me about using "The Fork" for reserving and savings?
- 7 Paris GTG October 6 - 14?
- 8 Trip report for Budapest, Vienna, Salzburg, Munich
- 9 Lille Braderie 2017
- 10 Help with Greek islands itinerary-which islands to pick!
- 11 Are les plats ("Belon") oysters in Paris yet?
- 12 La Coruna or Santiago or both?
- 13 Cruising (not sailing) in Croatia..worried about noise
- 14 Thinking about the Fjords
- 15 4 weeks entailing 1 wk Greece and 3 wks in Italy
- 16 Scotland - drive around or form bases ?
- 17 Trip Report: Amsterdam and Antwerp, May-June 2014
- 18 Maybe your worst nighmare...
- 19 Uber vs. TfL
- 20 I see the aspect outcomes of extremely inflamed
- 21 Norther Spain first Iteniary
- 22 Please help with hotels in Seville
- 23 Jamikins and Bikerscott in Andalusia
- 24 Greek Village
- 25 Berlin