Thanks so much in advance for any thoughts you can provide.
I am in the very early stages of planning a trip for Sept/Oct 13. We are going to visit the Cinque Terre, and then, using trains, end up in Amsterdam. We thought the first logical place to stop would be somewhere on Lake Como, but from there i am a little stumped! We are happy to make 3 or 4 stops along the way and stay 3 nights in each place. We are a couple who like a relaxed holiday, see one or two sights every day, but stroll around, enjoy the ambience and a glass of wine at other times. We are not mad tour takers, we really treat any time we get away as time to unwind, enjoy, and share each others company rather than zipping around and ticking off places.
Cant wait to hear if any one has some ideas for us
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Lyon
- 2 Dolomites October 14-18
- 3 Italy train strike - high speed trains?
- 4 Will July 23 Become England's Independence Day?
- 5 Milan overnight or not en route to MXP with 2 kids
- 6 Traveling into Frankfurt and catching a flight to London
- 7 Le Marche, Italy
- 8 Driving from Tuscany to Positano - recos needed!
- 9 Two Weeks in Normandy/Paris
- 10 Road Trip - Genoa, Italy to Bordeaux, France
- 11 sim card
- 12 itinerary help for 14 days on Sicily
- 13 Elbe Bike Trip 2 with a nasty end
- 14 Salzburg or Cesky Krumlov??
- 15 Is Venice overrated?
- 16 San Sebastian to Cadaques
- 17 Help. Medical escort needed after accident during holiday.
- 18 4 weeks in Italy July with children
- 19 Happy accidents ,undiscovered gems -London, Paris
- 20 Parisian hotel lobby goes on the attack
- 21 Passport not stamped on entry into Rome, hassle exiting Frankfurt
- 22 Planning a 10 day Swiss and Austrian Tour
- 23 SWITZERLAND IN 5 SUMMER DAYS
- 24 Venice to Croatia
- 25 Help planning!! 3 days between Kandersteg & Interlaken