Itinerary suggestions for trip similar to Zurich, Lindau, Fussen, Mittenwald, St. Wolfgang, Bad Ischl, Hallstatt, Landshut and Munich. This was one of our most enjoyable trips. This time different countries, although Germany, Austria and Italy are on favorite list, and larger city somewhere along the way would work. We are seniors and had planned to not do any more European trips but feeling the call. The more I research the more difficult it is to decide where to go. So if you have any suggestions please share them. All travel by train or public transportation and 16 days. Many thanks.
Itinerary suggestions for trip similar to Lindau, Fussen, Mittenwald etc.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Nice Video about Poland
- 2 My Italy Itinerary for July 2014
- 3 Paris: Help w/short and very last minute trip
- 4 Berlin & Budapest for 8 days
- 5 5 days in Europe: Budapest/Berlin or Copenhagen/Talinn or something else?
- 6 Location and amenities in Edinburgh, Scotland
- 7 France/Italy Itinerary Check
- 8 Estonia Amber
- 9 France Itinerary for 2 months: Please critique and advise!
- 10 French embassy schengen visa related questions
- 11 Not hot in Europe in July?
- 12 Villages to stay in Germany close to trains
- 13 9 nights in Switzerland Help!Please.
- 14 Swiss pass or Individual tickets?
- 15 Alternatives to Heathrow hotels?
- 16 Ireland and the UK Itinerary Advice
- 17 Rue Montorgueil or 7th?
- 18 Spain in 18days -finalizing itinerary and a special bday celebration!
- 19 Great Britain Travel- London / Edinburgh
- 20 Dordogne and Paris - April/May 2013
- 21 Hair Straightener for Europe!
- 22 9 days in turkey
- 23 Burg Eltz
- 24 Better to return car in Orvieto or airport Fiumicino (in Rome)
- 25 Germany-berlin marathon