Itinerary suggestions for trip similar to Zurich, Lindau, Fussen, Mittenwald, St. Wolfgang, Bad Ischl, Hallstatt, Landshut and Munich. This was one of our most enjoyable trips. This time different countries, although Germany, Austria and Italy are on favorite list, and larger city somewhere along the way would work. We are seniors and had planned to not do any more European trips but feeling the call. The more I research the more difficult it is to decide where to go. So if you have any suggestions please share them. All travel by train or public transportation and 16 days. Many thanks.
Itinerary suggestions for trip similar to Lindau, Fussen, Mittenwald etc.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Tuscany intinerary-what to do on a Sunday
- 2 Mosquitos in Amsterdam
- 3 Murren/Wengen in 3 days?
- 4 What to wear
- 5 Cornwall Trip Addition
- 6 Italy and France in 20 Days
- 7 Best way to get from Brno to Budapest
- 8 Two weeks in Paris ... how to fill?
- 9 Basque Spain to Lourdes to Carcassonne to Provence! 12 busy days solo
- 10 Madrid Tapas Tour
- 11 Chip but no PIN
- 12 Almost 3 weeks in Sicily in March
- 13 3 AM Arrival in Santorini OK?
- 14 1 week in Switzerland with 18 year old son
- 15 Prague, Budapest & Croatia +Krakow?
- 16 Stay near Paris
- 17 Italy/France 22 day Itinerary - Help
- 18 London Tube strike scheduled for Apr 28 (2 days) and May 5 (3 days). Help!
- 19 Oktoberfest reservations
- 20 Trip to Italy with teenagers
- 21 Eurostar booking
- 22 Questions for my German friends
- 23 Greece--Crete or Peloponnis?
- 24 Day trip to Rothenberg from Munich
- 25 Good neighborhood to stay in Porto