Itinerary suggestions for trip similar to Zurich, Lindau, Fussen, Mittenwald, St. Wolfgang, Bad Ischl, Hallstatt, Landshut and Munich. This was one of our most enjoyable trips. This time different countries, although Germany, Austria and Italy are on favorite list, and larger city somewhere along the way would work. We are seniors and had planned to not do any more European trips but feeling the call. The more I research the more difficult it is to decide where to go. So if you have any suggestions please share them. All travel by train or public transportation and 16 days. Many thanks.
Itinerary suggestions for trip similar to Lindau, Fussen, Mittenwald etc.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Easyjet; Vueling; Ryanair "Carryon" Question
- 2 Should one go to an iconic place to eat something not very palatable?
- 3 Barcelona next week, itinerary critique?
- 4 Favorite things to do in London
- 5 2 full days in Santorini, should we rent a car ?
- 6 Visiting Exciting Turkey in the Throes of Restoration
- 7 Museum Pass
- 8 Tram to Airport
- 9 Want to find host family in Munich, Germany
- 10 3 days in Bordeaux
- 11 Tipping in the UK
- 12 Recommendations for a Paris Apartment Rental Agency
- 13 Walking through Hyde park with luggage on a Sat morning?
- 14 Taxi or bus from Lucca?
- 15 4 days in lake region
- 16 Day trip to Lake Como from Milan Cadorna
- 17 otel.com / metglobal.com is a scam
- 18 What I Did Right... and... What I Learned...
- 19 Bad Experience with Argus Car Hire Insurance offered by them
- 20 Restrictions on Portable GPS Use in the UK
- 21 Adjoining Rooms in Rome?
- 22 7 countries in a month
- 23 Two-city, two-week vacation in late Oct
- 24 Already planning our next trip (Spain/Italy/France)!
- 25 Trip to Scotland and northern England June 2014