Itinerary suggestions for trip similar to Zurich, Lindau, Fussen, Mittenwald, St. Wolfgang, Bad Ischl, Hallstatt, Landshut and Munich. This was one of our most enjoyable trips. This time different countries, although Germany, Austria and Italy are on favorite list, and larger city somewhere along the way would work. We are seniors and had planned to not do any more European trips but feeling the call. The more I research the more difficult it is to decide where to go. So if you have any suggestions please share them. All travel by train or public transportation and 16 days. Many thanks.
Itinerary suggestions for trip similar to Lindau, Fussen, Mittenwald etc.
View all Europe activity »
- 1 Northern Italy Honeymoon- Alps and Italian Favorites
- 2 November Solo Madness in Ireland 2013!
- 3 Family European winter holiday
- 4 Italy: Planning a honeymoon....HELP!!!!
- 5 To Paris and Provence in June
- 6 2 weeks in UK to visit my daughter at Queen Mary Univ Dec 15-28 2013
- 7 San Sebastian and 2 day trips into France...lodging and places to see
- 8 FRA airport: How big is "big"?
- 9 Euro Train
- 10 Ira Has Been Kidnapped
- 11 Travel by train or bus
- 12 Confirming..."Buy train tickets the day of departure" advice....M/V/Rome
- 13 4 Women Exploring London Dec 19-23
- 14 Best option for Dollars to Euros for apartment payment"
- 15 Traveling within Italy
- 16 "It Will Rain Tomorrow." England Weathers The MaiTai Four.
- 17 Florence in October
- 18 Where to stop on Italy's west coast
- 19 Stories from London, France, Italy & more - Trip Report
- 20 London at Easter
- 21 Normandy in mid Sept?
- 22 Cycling and wine-tasting through Italy, Slovenia and Croatia
- 23 3 nights in Bayeux, FRANCE...how to make the most of our days in winter?
- 24 Need PIN for general credit card use in Spain Portugal
- 25 Advises for trip to Russia