I am currently in Granada for another 2 nights. I am thinking of going to Malaga and/or Neja afterwards for a couple of days.
I want to make my way to Lisbon and I am wondering where should I stop along my way there?
I have heard about Aljezur and Lagos, I am looking for great beaches and food, preferably not too resort style, preferably beaches where I can still feel like I am in Spain or Portugal and not any beaches in the world because of tourists who have no interest in the culture of the country they are in, I am trying to avoid places that are like Cancun or Ibiza for instance.
I do not speak any Portuguese or Spanish, I do speak French and I have learned a few sentences in Spanish.
What would be your suggestions?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 France Study Abroad
- 2 London is it worth it?
- 3 Driving Bruges to Paris. Is it worth the drive?
- 4 Paris: Museums, food and wine -- May 2017
- 5 free international phone calls
- 6 Taxi from Heathrow Airport
- 7 Inside the Red Light District so you don't have to be
- 8 My thoughts go to Manchester
- 9 Agriturismo with train access to Florence
- 10 Our recent CDG experience (Delta)
- 11 Languedoc, Dordogne & Bordeaux Itinerary Expert Help Please
- 12 Bergan Fjord.. 1 day
- 13 Europe in 2 weeks on budget
- 14 Early morning flight Venice/VCE
- 15 London 6 day itinerary
- 16 First family holiday to Europe & wanting advice
- 17 FIndng Vintage French Workwear in Paris
- 18 International drivers permit
- 19 Why do you visit X or Y?
- 20 Any itinerary hints for Prague
- 21 Paris and Normandy
- 22 Sicily Beach Resort
- 23 How Best to spend 13 days in Italy
- 24 Châteauneuf-du-Pape Wine tours and Luberon Wine Producers
- 25 Two days in Rome