I shall be traveling with my wife to Croatia in the month of September.
I shall be based in Germany before the trip & can enter Dubrovnik or Split via Flight from Germany.
My return flight is from Pula on 8th day.
We are looking forward to 2 or 3 days in island to explore nature (please suggest some islands as there are too many options,) along with it visiting some nice places such as palaces etc.. We wont mind going for water sports, easy hikes, bicycle ride to give little energy to the trip..
Dubrovnik & plitvice lake seems to be two places that everyone talks about but I am not sure whether I can cover both within 7 days. There are lot of options that are running through our mind so it would be nice if you guys can share some experiences that may help us narrow down our options..
For convenience here is basic info about our itinerary -
Day 1 - Dubrovnik / Split (Will reach by 10 am)
Day 2 -
Day 7-Have to reach Pula to attend a concert in amphitheatre. (I wont mind taking a flight from Split to Pula a night before as it will save some time (& considering Croatian airlines is still not that expensive)
Day 8-Fly out of Pula.
Thanks a lot
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Please help with Carry-on Question--CDG!
- 2 Dolomites Sept 2017 express bus schedules
- 3 Day trips from Seville -Granada, Cadiz&Jerez or white villages
- 4 Lake Como- Which villa has the best garden?
- 5 Top Tapas Tascas
- 6 Iceland car rental agencies
- 7 Amalfi coast in august
- 8 Schlipol Airport/Amsterdam/question
- 9 Just 1 or 2 or 3 days in Venice? Here are free self guided itineraries
- 10 This Pirate goes to Penzance, and then on to the land of Fire and Ice
- 11 Greece
- 12 Surprise 30th Birthday Trip... ideas?
- 13 Iceland france spain
- 14 Help on ancient history route
- 15 RS view on booking.com & the like
- 16 (Repost) Overall cost of three weeks in Scotland??
- 17 Split, Croatia Itinerary help
- 18 Hiking lake Como
- 19 Prem fares (again)
- 20 Please help: Swiss Pass/Lucerne/Engadine?
- 21 Charming hotels in Paris, please help.
- 22 Frankfurt to Achen travel by train
- 23 Fly out Venice or Rome
- 24 If your site isn't working because of the update, just take it offline
- 25 Italy- dolomites and cinque terre