I shall be traveling with my wife to Croatia in the month of September.
I shall be based in Germany before the trip & can enter Dubrovnik or Split via Flight from Germany.
My return flight is from Pula on 8th day.
We are looking forward to 2 or 3 days in island to explore nature (please suggest some islands as there are too many options,) along with it visiting some nice places such as palaces etc.. We wont mind going for water sports, easy hikes, bicycle ride to give little energy to the trip..
Dubrovnik & plitvice lake seems to be two places that everyone talks about but I am not sure whether I can cover both within 7 days. There are lot of options that are running through our mind so it would be nice if you guys can share some experiences that may help us narrow down our options..
For convenience here is basic info about our itinerary -
Day 1 - Dubrovnik / Split (Will reach by 10 am)
Day 2 -
Day 7-Have to reach Pula to attend a concert in amphitheatre. (I wont mind taking a flight from Split to Pula a night before as it will save some time (& considering Croatian airlines is still not that expensive)
Day 8-Fly out of Pula.
Thanks a lot
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 My final Prague itinerary
- 2 Earthquake near Naples
- 3 Greece - 8 days - Recommendations please!
- 4 London Theater
- 5 First time to Spain: Seville & Madrid
- 6 Uber in Rome & Lisbon
- 7 UK or France or elsewhere, July 2018, good price from west coast?
- 8 where to stay between Salamanca and Zaragoza?
- 9 Switzerland in September
- 10 Estonia, Finland, and Iceland: Summer 2017
- 11 Driving from Rome to Sicily and back
- 12 Munich itinerary review
- 13 Tips for 2018 Eastern Europe trip
- 14 Birthday dinner in Salzburg
- 15 Christmas - New Year Holiday
- 16 weekend from cologne germany
- 17 3 weeks italy itinerary
- 18 Last minute trip to Germany and Switzerland
- 19 Help with my trip to Paris and London
- 20 3nights in Venice
- 21 multi city flights to europe
- 22 Europe itinerary questions
- 23 13 nights in switzerland
- 24 TRIP REPORT: Paris, Bordeaux, Dordogne, Toulouse, Provence, and more
- 25 Cash and Czech Crowns