I shall be traveling with my wife to Croatia in the month of September.
I shall be based in Germany before the trip & can enter Dubrovnik or Split via Flight from Germany.
My return flight is from Pula on 8th day.
We are looking forward to 2 or 3 days in island to explore nature (please suggest some islands as there are too many options,) along with it visiting some nice places such as palaces etc.. We wont mind going for water sports, easy hikes, bicycle ride to give little energy to the trip..
Dubrovnik & plitvice lake seems to be two places that everyone talks about but I am not sure whether I can cover both within 7 days. There are lot of options that are running through our mind so it would be nice if you guys can share some experiences that may help us narrow down our options..
For convenience here is basic info about our itinerary -
Day 1 - Dubrovnik / Split (Will reach by 10 am)
Day 2 -
Day 7-Have to reach Pula to attend a concert in amphitheatre. (I wont mind taking a flight from Split to Pula a night before as it will save some time (& considering Croatian airlines is still not that expensive)
Day 8-Fly out of Pula.
Thanks a lot
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Greek Islands (small)
- 2 Spain in December
- 3 Vegetarian Food in Spain & Portugal
- 4 cheap food in london
- 5 tickets for the Tower's Ceremony of the Keys
- 6 Barcelona, Bilboa, Cuena, Madrid
- 7 Eating Indian In London
- 8 Crete/Athens June 2017
- 9 Driving from Munich to Barcelona
- 10 Rome neighborhoods equivalent to arrondissements 6 and 7 in Paris?
- 11 Sundays in Puglia
- 12 Venice > Garda > Verona > Bologna thoughts
- 13 Itinerary help Portugal and Azores
- 14 Reputable Apartment Company in Granada
- 15 Best place to park in Bath and Windsor
- 16 K-Day
- 17 ATM at airport
- 18 Como Bus to Bellagio
- 19 Advice on Sicily & Aeolian Islands
- 20 Flat in London
- 21 Lay over time
- 22 Short stay London with Aussie kids or not?
- 23 question on Barcelona itinerary
- 24 Climbing Ben Nevis in June
- 25 Train in Switzerland from Basel to Zermatt to Zurich