Could I please get some suggestions for a 7 night trip to France. We start in Cannes and want to make our way up to Paris. Shall we drive from Cannes to a town in Burgundy? Or should we catch the train and if so, which town should be our destination?
We want to stop in Lyon at some point. Should we then catch a train from Lyon up to Paris or is there another smaller town we can get the train from in the region?
I am going with my 22 year old daughter who speaks college level French.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Do I need a Swiss rail pass?
- 2 quickest way to Prague
- 3 My Topic Title Edinburgh to Heathrow BA flight on Monday Question?
- 4 Paris for children
- 5 Should We Go to the French Riviera in August?
- 6 Scotland - We're Here!
- 7 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz - Memorial Day Special
- 8 Private Guide in Cordoba, Spain
- 9 Favourite Alpine and Mediterranean place?
- 10 Trip Report- UK Gardens in May
- 11 Changing Planes at Fiumicino
- 12 Spain itinerary and railway advise
- 13 [Needed Recs] Cheap, widely available, good wine in Italy?
- 14 Transport Christmas and NYE
- 15 Day Trip Suggestions from Munich
- 16 Germany/Switzerland Help
- 17 16 days in France and Italy
- 18 Madrid, Andalucia, Barcelona in May
- 19 Avoid Europcar!
- 20 10 days Greece in mid-Sept 2017
- 21 Nice/Villefranche/Monaco
- 22 Plitvace Lake 1 day or 2?
- 23 Feedback please on my itinerary Poland and Lithuania
- 24 Ideas for change in our Italian itinerary please
- 25 Vaporetto ticket time questions