Could I please get some suggestions for a 7 night trip to France. We start in Cannes and want to make our way up to Paris. Shall we drive from Cannes to a town in Burgundy? Or should we catch the train and if so, which town should be our destination?
We want to stop in Lyon at some point. Should we then catch a train from Lyon up to Paris or is there another smaller town we can get the train from in the region?
I am going with my 22 year old daughter who speaks college level French.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Thrift Stores in Paris
- 2 dinner jackets
- 3 mountain views near London
- 4 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz #163
- 5 Need Help with German Train Schedule
- 6 Italy in 11 Days
- 7 English Gardens Itinerary Advice please
- 8 Paris & Cote d'Azur Trip report
- 9 ALICANTE - 1 Day Excursions
- 10 Portugal by Train or Car?
- 11 Lucerne and Innsbruck
- 12 Opinion on sights in Florence
- 13 Greece Itinerary Jun-Jul 2017
- 14 16 Days in Scotland in May with Our Two Boys
- 15 10 days Greece in mid-Sept 2017
- 16 To Paris Beauvais? Thursday the 27th am?
- 17 Saas Fee Cycling (and bike Rental)
- 18 What is the best travel insurance company?
- 19 Things to do in Montpellier
- 20 Specific phone service questions about Italy & Amsterdam
- 21 AVIGNON / DAY TRIP Gordes or Arles
- 22 Security -- day pack at museums +
- 23 3 week trip with children
- 24 Gubbio, Gubbio, wherefore art thou, O Gubbio?
- 25 Roman Roamings: 2 Weeks of Wanderings