Could I please get some suggestions for a 7 night trip to France. We start in Cannes and want to make our way up to Paris. Shall we drive from Cannes to a town in Burgundy? Or should we catch the train and if so, which town should be our destination?
We want to stop in Lyon at some point. Should we then catch a train from Lyon up to Paris or is there another smaller town we can get the train from in the region?
I am going with my 22 year old daughter who speaks college level French.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Vigo Spain????
- 2 4 Greek islands- best way to hop?
- 3 Getting around London
- 4 Choosing Greek Island Base for island hopping
- 5 Train travel to and from Paris
- 6 Advice on Spring/Fall trips to Scotland and Alsace
- 7 Paris in August
- 8 London, Brussels, France, Berner Oberland and Vienna (in 72 days)
- 9 European Sampler, 4 weeks, 6 countries?
- 10 Rouen & Paris Anniversary Trip
- 11 3 weeks in Scotland and Germany?
- 12 14 days from Frankfurt to Paris by train
- 13 Transportation/itinerary help from Rome cruise terminal
- 14 Guided Group Tour of Italy--opinions please
- 15 Advise for driving from Lecce, to Pescara, Italy.
- 16 Andalucia Spain
- 17 Haarlem or Amsterdam as Netherlands base?
- 18 Best boutique hotel in London for honeymoon
- 19 8 days in Ireland -- where to go??!!
- 20 SURPRISE TRIP
- 21 Champs Elysee: worth an afternoon or too tacky?
- 22 MaiTaiTom Gets The Royal Treatment…Two Weeks Exploring London and Scotland
- 23 Visiting Zurich
- 24 Fabric Shops in Paris
- 25 TRIP REPORT: Paris, Bordeaux, Dordogne, Toulouse, Provence, and more