We are taking the train from Prague to Venice in July and have 3 extra nights/2 days to spend somewhere en route. I thought we would stop in Salzburg as I wanted to do the "Sound of Music Tour". However, after reading some threads on Austria it sounds as though people were often encouraged to skip Salzburg in favor of Vienna or other places.
Now I'm not so sure of my itinerary. Any suggestions for a family of four (including a 16 year old boy and a 6 year old girl).
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Help Planning Spain Itinerary
- 2 Honeymoon Help! September 2016
- 3 The dog cemetery of Asnières
- 4 Last min prep for Krakow - Questions
- 5 Update on Bob the Navigator
- 6 Barcelona to San Sebastian
- 7 Any special about stockholm (13th or 14th to go Stockholm)?
- 8 Handicap Assistance at Charles de Gaulle - Our Experience
- 9 Christmas in London (& Paris)
- 10 Glasgow and Edinburgh
- 11 Iceland Day 5
- 12 Holland/France/Spain
- 13 Scotland Trip
- 14 3 seniors to do Scotland
- 15 Montenegro in September
- 16 3 week stay in Scotland
- 17 Paris, France
- 18 Troyes or Colmar around Christmas?
- 19 sfo to europe
- 20 Need Help with Locations of Naples Apartments
- 21 Celebrating Christmas Early...in Vienna!
- 22 A Walk in Tuscany, New Places to Discover, & A Life Time of memories
- 23 First Day: Cashel or Kilkenny?
- 24 What one thing in Paris?
- 25 Suggestions for base in the Var