We are taking the train from Prague to Venice in July and have 3 extra nights/2 days to spend somewhere en route. I thought we would stop in Salzburg as I wanted to do the "Sound of Music Tour". However, after reading some threads on Austria it sounds as though people were often encouraged to skip Salzburg in favor of Vienna or other places.
Now I'm not so sure of my itinerary. Any suggestions for a family of four (including a 16 year old boy and a 6 year old girl).
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Murren to Prague
- 2 Short stay London with Aussie kids or not?
- 3 Fes to Southern Spain (Jerez, Malaga)
- 4 France Itinerary Advice
- 5 Train in Switzerland from Basel to Zermatt to Zurich
- 6 3 days in Normandy (with an 8 year old)
- 7 Le Marche Research Help
- 8 10 days in Italy with 5 and 10 year olds in July
- 9 lurento sports car rental - anyone?
- 10 "Paris? Again?" And an odd pickpocketing
- 11 Public Transportation in England
- 12 Help with Transportation Options in London
- 13 Any good apps for Amsterdam?
- 14 Vegetarian Food in Spain & Portugal
- 15 Barcelona, Bilboa, Cuena, Madrid
- 16 best place in london for indian food without paying an arm and a leg
- 17 Day trips: which ones are must-do?
- 18 DECORATED FARMHOUSES OF HÄLSINGLAND IN SWEDEN
- 19 Gorges de Verdon to Eze - where to stay along way?
- 20 Sintra
- 21 Venice Bell Tower
- 22 Heathrow Terminal 2 - Immigration, Bags & Pick-Up
- 23 10 days Greece in mid-Sept 2017
- 24 Croatia - Help on itinerary
- 25 Early Itinerary Munich to Croatia