We are taking the train from Prague to Venice in July and have 3 extra nights/2 days to spend somewhere en route. I thought we would stop in Salzburg as I wanted to do the "Sound of Music Tour". However, after reading some threads on Austria it sounds as though people were often encouraged to skip Salzburg in favor of Vienna or other places.
Now I'm not so sure of my itinerary. Any suggestions for a family of four (including a 16 year old boy and a 6 year old girl).
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Lake Garda, Where to stay
- 2 Scenic Driving Routes
- 3 Van Gogh Museum advice
- 4 Hotel Bonaparte, Paris
- 5 http://www.healthynutritionfacts.org/coal-cosmetic-moisturizer/
- 6 Andalucia in December
- 7 Britain's contactless public transport revolution moves to Oxford
- 8 Hotels in Dubruvnick
- 9 Budapest Hotels
- 10 Apartment Review - Amsterdam
- 11 First trip to Italy
- 12 Ireland & Scotland
- 13 Thello night train from Paris to Rome?
- 14 London's Must Sights!
- 15 Ger's Trip to Rome & Bologna
- 16 10 days Ireland June 30-July 11th, 2017
- 17 Planning 20th anniversary 1st trip to Italy Feb 2017.
- 18 Poland & Ukraine Summer 2017
- 19 Croatia-Slovenia- 30 days Road trip itinerary-2017
- 20 My trip to Cornwall, bookended by weekends in London
- 21 Thoughts on an unusual itinerary for Northern Spain please
- 22 Holiday trip with kids - suggestions please!
- 23 Copenhagen to Oslo to Amsterdam: Are we nuts?
- 24 Planning a self drive tour of the uk next april
- 25 Chatsworth/Hardwick Hall Timing