We are taking the train from Prague to Venice in July and have 3 extra nights/2 days to spend somewhere en route. I thought we would stop in Salzburg as I wanted to do the "Sound of Music Tour". However, after reading some threads on Austria it sounds as though people were often encouraged to skip Salzburg in favor of Vienna or other places.
Now I'm not so sure of my itinerary. Any suggestions for a family of four (including a 16 year old boy and a 6 year old girl).
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Top Tourist Mob Scenes in Europe
- 2 10 nights in France
- 3 #!1-800.841,6436&())_)
- 4 Large luggage lockers at Gare du Nord
- 5 Paris: Best (or Worst) Apartment Rental Companies
- 6 What clothes?
- 7 Wanted: Clever Travel Tips!
- 8 Swiss Burial/Grave Customs - ?
- 9 GPS vs Google Maps
- 10 St Petersburg 3 day Shore Tours from Cruise
- 11 Requesting Suggestions for Venice
- 12 Four weeks in the UK: Critique my itinerary?
- 13 Who Tips In Paris Cafes and How Much?
- 14 Classical Performance St Petersburg and Moscow in August
- 15 Uber in Paris: OK now ?
- 16 Questions about Italy again
- 17 Grand Kremlin Palace Moscow
- 18 Regensburg then the mountains - Garmish-Partenkirchen this time?
- 19 Berlin bans Airbnb apartment letting
- 20 April in Paris...with a Side of Bordeaux
- 21 Dedicated server In USA with 256 IPs | Bliss Hosting Company
- 22 Car to Heathrow: what time to order?
- 23 Train Question
- 24 Spain schedule - reality check please.
- 25 Paris Apartment