We are taking the train from Prague to Venice in July and have 3 extra nights/2 days to spend somewhere en route. I thought we would stop in Salzburg as I wanted to do the "Sound of Music Tour". However, after reading some threads on Austria it sounds as though people were often encouraged to skip Salzburg in favor of Vienna or other places.
Now I'm not so sure of my itinerary. Any suggestions for a family of four (including a 16 year old boy and a 6 year old girl).
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 To europe this Aug
- 2 munich - day trips
- 3 Ireland in November
- 4 Seville itinerary critic and advice please
- 5 Any experience with these three private guides for the Alhambra?
- 6 Daytrips/Excursions from Frankfurt
- 7 Madrid Airport
- 8 Heathrow Airport between terminals 4 & 5
- 9 Transportation in Bologna
- 10 FCO connection time
- 11 Departure Tax in UK
- 12 Edinburgh in March
- 13 Day Trips from Lisbon
- 14 Cancelling apartment in PARIS
- 15 Any details on the explosions at the Istanbul Airport?
- 16 Ireland ToDo
- 17 Parking in Italy
- 18 MADRID-ARANDA DEL DUERO-BURGOS- (??)
- 19 Need Ireland Itinerary Help
- 20 Where to stop between Dijon & the Loire Valley (Chinon)?
- 21 2 week in Europe Itinerary help
- 22 Slovania & Croatia
- 23 apartments florence
- 24 Costal Spain Vacation Rental House Advice
- 25 I'm back.....