We are taking the train from Prague to Venice in July and have 3 extra nights/2 days to spend somewhere en route. I thought we would stop in Salzburg as I wanted to do the "Sound of Music Tour". However, after reading some threads on Austria it sounds as though people were often encouraged to skip Salzburg in favor of Vienna or other places.
Now I'm not so sure of my itinerary. Any suggestions for a family of four (including a 16 year old boy and a 6 year old girl).
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Paris or Edinburgh - 3 days which to choose?
- 2 Itinerary Help for Portugal
- 3 Ireland last minute recommendations
- 4 Mantova, Ravenna, Ferrara fall 2017?
- 5 Naxos experts - pros and cons of Kymata vs. Agios Prokopios Hotel
- 6 Berlin, Nice and London
- 7 charming cities in Spain
- 8 Seeking advice from Tuscany experts
- 9 Navigating England's Coast to Coast walk
- 10 Day in Madrid
- 11 London Air Pollution Reaches Record Modern Highs...
- 12 Proposed itinerary for Iceland
- 13 Venice
- 14 Where to Begin If You're Ending in Amsterdam
- 15 Family vacation to europe
- 16 Good location for Paris apartment?
- 17 A few days in Naples - what a great city
- 18 5 countries in 5 weeks - family trip
- 19 16 Day Europe Itenerary
- 20 Amsterdam Trip Report
- 21 Cotswolds, UK -10 days - end of May'17 move or central base
- 22 Please help with 12 days in England!
- 23 Hotel Danube. Paris.
- 24 Driving (hire car) in Paris, France, Belgium
- 25 Inverness to Isle of Lewis