We are taking the train from Prague to Venice in July and have 3 extra nights/2 days to spend somewhere en route. I thought we would stop in Salzburg as I wanted to do the "Sound of Music Tour". However, after reading some threads on Austria it sounds as though people were often encouraged to skip Salzburg in favor of Vienna or other places.
Now I'm not so sure of my itinerary. Any suggestions for a family of four (including a 16 year old boy and a 6 year old girl).
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 20 free days of Europe
- 2 Iceland Trip Report - Very Long!
- 3 Train Ticket Help
- 4 Home base for a month in France?
- 5 How to spend a glorious week in Switzerland?
- 6 To Varenna from Milan Malpensa: By car or by train?
- 7 Bordeaux TRIP
- 8 Schengen Entry Ban ,can travel Romania?
- 9 Layover at Lisbon and trip to Sintra
- 10 Barcelona completely overrated
- 11 TRAVEL COMPANION WANTED
- 12 Naples or Genoa
- 13 Florence Leather Shop - Real or Rip Off ?
- 14 Dublin Hotel Recommendations
- 15 Munich restaurant recs
- 16 Norway accessories and must have
- 17 Trip Report Crete May 2016
- 18 England and Wales by public transport
- 19 Norway holiday locations
- 20 When to go to Norway for a ski trip?
- 21 Our European adventures
- 22 Auber metro station incident 27.08.16
- 23 Wearing The Hijab in Slovenia???
- 24 Croatia-Slovenia- 30 days Road trip itinerary-2017
- 25 Greece in 15 Days