We are taking the train from Prague to Venice in July and have 3 extra nights/2 days to spend somewhere en route. I thought we would stop in Salzburg as I wanted to do the "Sound of Music Tour". However, after reading some threads on Austria it sounds as though people were often encouraged to skip Salzburg in favor of Vienna or other places.
Now I'm not so sure of my itinerary. Any suggestions for a family of four (including a 16 year old boy and a 6 year old girl).
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Help with Sapin and Portugal itinerary please
- 2 BritRail Pass Seat Reservation Cost
- 3 Southern Spain Recs for Honeymooners?
- 4 Europe Trip 22 year olds
- 5 Swiss Pass upgrade for a route
- 6 Itinerary help needed for month in France.
- 7 Driving in Sicily: Help!
- 8 Sankt Goar to Cologne
- 9 Visiting Turkey for Fun and Adventure, Oasis or Chaos
- 10 Help with itinerary in Southern Italy in Maye
- 11 Sicily car rental: pickup, drop off, and size
- 12 Can't we Fodorites be kinder in our responses, especially to new posters?
- 13 Cordoba or Granada?
- 14 Early planning for Scotland. Itinerary thoughts?
- 15 Please help with transportation suggestions in Belgium
- 16 Alhambra night tour tickets question / Seville Alcazar night tour
- 17 Geneva to Munich
- 18 Venice Restaurant on Easter Sunday?
- 19 Barcelona>Andalusia>Madrid...8 days with a pre-schooler
- 20 Dachstien Ice Caves
- 21 14 days in Europe: Paris, Venice, Florence, Cinque Terre, Rome
- 22 Iceland itinerary help
- 23 16 days loop Venice to Venice
- 24 10 days in eastern Sicily - itinerary help needed
- 25 Frantic Ticket Purchase Upends Itinerary ... No Open Jaw -