We are taking the train from Prague to Venice in July and have 3 extra nights/2 days to spend somewhere en route. I thought we would stop in Salzburg as I wanted to do the "Sound of Music Tour". However, after reading some threads on Austria it sounds as though people were often encouraged to skip Salzburg in favor of Vienna or other places.
Now I'm not so sure of my itinerary. Any suggestions for a family of four (including a 16 year old boy and a 6 year old girl).
Itinerary suggestions - between Prague and Venice
- 1 Turkey Experts: Need Itinerary help - mostly with order of trip
- 2 Has anyone taken a Maupintour?
- 3 British drivers
- 4 Spain Travel
- 5 Question-- York & North York Moors
- 6 Unique excursion/experience in Paris
- 7 Southern France
- 8 Banking for semester in London; what to do US students do?
- 9 "It Will Rain Tomorrow." England Weathers The MaiTai Four.
- 10 Eurostar/Raileurope Advance Booking
- 11 Prague Main Train Station
- 12 Two weeks in Northern Italy - what do you think of our outline?
- 13 Paris Ariival..for Those who have requested
- 14 Buying a house in the Languedoc - the hunt begins
- 15 recommended airport transfer in rome italy
- 16 Berlin
- 17 Need advice Best European city for New Year celebration
- 18 ITALY IN 6 WEEKS
- 19 Train travel in Europe
- 20 London 12 day itinerary suggestions needed
- 21 The Adriatic? Or Turkey and the Greek Islands?
- 22 France, Spain, Italy and a hint of Switzerland
- 23 5 days in Granada - Seville?
- 24 Revised itinerary needs approval
- 25 Castle "ruins" Tirol, Austria, Bavaria, Switzerland ?