We are taking the train from Prague to Venice in July and have 3 extra nights/2 days to spend somewhere en route. I thought we would stop in Salzburg as I wanted to do the "Sound of Music Tour". However, after reading some threads on Austria it sounds as though people were often encouraged to skip Salzburg in favor of Vienna or other places.
Now I'm not so sure of my itinerary. Any suggestions for a family of four (including a 16 year old boy and a 6 year old girl).
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Upcoming trip to Penzance, Cornwall
- 2 Dinner get-together in Paris?
- 3 Greek fuel cost
- 4 VRBO South Kensington
- 5 First time in London
- 6 itinerary help: 18 days in Wales/Scotland
- 7 Barcelona appartment is it a good location ?
- 8 Vacation
- 9 Best place to view alps from Italy
- 10 Parma, Reggio or Modena for a year?
- 11 Menaggio/Varenna to St Moritz and back
- 12 8ish days Zurich to Como...
- 13 Best place in Italy for a tourist during Easter
- 14 One more day in Athens, any suggestions?
- 15 Italian Honeymoon - But How!?!?
- 16 Villas to rent in Ibiza
- 17 The Roads Less Traveled: Traversing France With Mai Tai Tom & Tracy
- 18 Audio Walking Tour in London
- 19 Four Nights free after Monmouth, Wales & before London.
- 20 Bedbugs in Paris.
- 21 Starting my Paris plan for May
- 22 No Periods in British Written English!
- 23 3 weeks in Central/Eastern Europe
- 24 Trump alleged to be "keen" for US to join Commonwealth
- 25 Seville- Ronda drive time