We are thinking of spending 11 days in Spain in August. Any suggestions on what to visit. We like adventure, hiking, shopping, beach, wine, food, art.. What cities or places should we hit up? Budget places to stay around $110 a night
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 http://supplementsgarden.com/testo-muscle-fuel
- 2 Travel from Madrid to Barcelona with a Side Trip?
- 3 Self catering house area 't Gooi for young family
- 4 Layover, not get on connecting flight
- 5 Porto and vicinity
- 6 Best way from London to Gatwick these days?
- 7 Norway fjord
- 8 Ireland road trip in June: Where to stop?
- 9 Need help completing my itinerary. So Much to see!
- 10 7 days in Greece
- 11 Italy
- 12 Major Ed van der Elsken show in Stedelijk Museum
- 13 Our (Somewhat) Laid Back Tour of Old Fave Stops in Italy
- 14 16-17 days in Western Europe
- 15 Navigating England's Coast to Coast walk
- 16 Naxos experts - pros and cons of Kymata vs. Agios Prokopios Hotel
- 17 Amsterdam Trip Report
- 18 Budapest, Vienna, Salzburg, Munich
- 19 Tuscan Country Side v Florence apartments with Child
- 20 Italy, beyond the most common Tourist Destinations
- 21 Praiana to Positano
- 22 yk's 12 days in Spain by herself Trip Report
- 23 Another Book List for Italy
- 24 8-9 day Paris-Amsterdam-Rome
- 25 Paris or Edinburgh - 3 days which to choose?