I will be taking a ferry from Venice to Piran or Porec in late-August. I want to spend a couple of days in Istria (Rohinj) or Piran and then explore Slovenia. I'm interested in hiking, wine, and generally seeing the sights. I will have 10 nights available. Any suggestions for itineraries and/or places to stay?
View all Europe activity »
- 1 Best option for Dollars to Euros for apartment payment"
- 2 Orvieto ro Pompei day trip in late December?
- 3 Home from Rome - a trip report
- 4 Itinerary Help: Amsterdam-Zurich/Basel-Geneva in 10 days?
- 5 Mad Dash Across Too Much - Rome
- 6 Copenhagen Weekend with Family
- 7 Stories from London, France, Italy & more - Trip Report
- 8 Costa del Sol (Spain) versus Cote d Azur (France) ??
- 9 Hungary and Czech Republic
- 10 Please help with this Switzerland/Italy itinerary
- 11 To Paris and Provence in June
- 12 Buying a house in the Languedoc - the hunt begins
- 13 all white pottery shop near La Deniere Goutte Wine Shop
- 14 Bus shuttle from MXP to Milan Centrale Station
- 15 Weekend in Lake Bled?
- 16 Rental Agency Recommendation
- 17 Confirming..."Buy train tickets the day of departure" advice....M/V/Rome
- 18 Venice 3 days Itinerary.
- 19 London for Christmas
- 20 Scandinavia Itinerary
- 21 November Solo Madness in Ireland 2013!
- 22 suggestions for a base in france -rouen to st malo in 4 days
- 23 Location and Lodging in Amsterdam
- 24 Ira Has Been Kidnapped
- 25 Apartments in Rome