I will be taking a ferry from Venice to Piran or Porec in late-August. I want to spend a couple of days in Istria (Rohinj) or Piran and then explore Slovenia. I'm interested in hiking, wine, and generally seeing the sights. I will have 10 nights available. Any suggestions for itineraries and/or places to stay?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Itinerary help
- 2 England in 7 days
- 3 Berlin to Prague via Dresden
- 4 France and Italy 15 nights. Suggestions welcomed.
- 5 Germany -Preliminary Planning 2 weeks in Sept/15
- 6 Day Trips from Paris
- 7 Rome: Vatican to Tiburtina Station by bus?
- 8 Mother daughter London/Ireland trip
- 9 Spanish Music
- 10 Spain and Portugal in Depth
- 11 first trip to Spain - questions and itinerary review
- 12 Travel with kids (6 & 8 yrs) to Germany/Switzerland/Liechtenstein
- 13 Umbria - planning for 3 or 4 days in April
- 14 Practicing Spanish while in Spain - any ideas?
- 15 Loco Spain Train Questions
- 16 Arles as a base?
- 17 22 days in Amsterdam, Germany, Austria and Switzerland
- 18 Paradors in Avila, Segovia, Salamanca and Cuenca Spain
- 19 Travel from Budapest to Rovinj, Croatia
- 20 Recommend a tour company?
- 21 Ireland's west coast
- 22 Turn Back or Forge Ahead?
- 23 Biarritz and San Sebastian in 1 Day?
- 24 2 different itineraries
- 25 please advise on 9 days in Iceland