I will be taking a ferry from Venice to Piran or Porec in late-August. I want to spend a couple of days in Istria (Rohinj) or Piran and then explore Slovenia. I'm interested in hiking, wine, and generally seeing the sights. I will have 10 nights available. Any suggestions for itineraries and/or places to stay?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Best Area to Stay in Amsterdam
- 2 First time Ireland trip
- 3 Solo, inexperienced traveler struggling w/ logistics
- 4 Side trip from Chamonix in January
- 5 Spain/EU trip in february "History,Nature is our main goal"
- 6 Finally in Italy for the holidays - installment report
- 7 For those interested in visiting WW I sites in France
- 8 A month in Europe - how does this sound?
- 9 All Set To Go!!
- 10 Hotels in Toulouse & Montpellier
- 11 VAT refund Q--new carryon bag ??
- 12 Tripadvisor fined in Italy over fake reviews
- 13 Renfe planning strike December 26th
- 14 Ireland, Honeymoon, early June 2015, active couple
- 15 22 year olds in Europe
- 16 Earthquakes in Tuscany
- 17 Granada
- 18 Tour Guide in Budapest
- 19 Caserta, Italy? Anyone Been There?
- 20 Istanbul Bosphorus Tour
- 21 Early stages of planning for Euro trip + would love suggestions
- 22 Rome bus tours-which one?
- 23 Coffee in Naples
- 24 A Sardinia trip report
- 25 Truffles, Tajarin & Turin…Two weeks in the Piemonte Region of Italy