I will be taking a ferry from Venice to Piran or Porec in late-August. I want to spend a couple of days in Istria (Rohinj) or Piran and then explore Slovenia. I'm interested in hiking, wine, and generally seeing the sights. I will have 10 nights available. Any suggestions for itineraries and/or places to stay?
View all Europe activity »
- 1 Venice passes....confusing as heck!
- 2 Dresden Train Station
- 3 Chambermaid tipping
- 4 Stockholm Hotel Advice Help I'm torn Hotel Rival, Reisen or Story?????
- 5 Scandinavia Itinerary
- 6 London's Proposed New Airport...
- 7 Advent weekend in Quedlinburg
- 8 Paris Ariival..for Those who have requested
- 9 Help me plan a vacation to Paris!
- 10 10 Summer days in Spain: Barcelona alone or Madrid too?
- 11 London for Christmas
- 12 Cycling and wine-tasting through Italy, Slovenia and Croatia
- 13 River cruises
- 14 Popping in and out of Ireland
- 15 Unique excursion/experience in Paris
- 16 Week in Interlaken at end of February
- 17 Trulli Foodie Puglia-two weeks to eat through!!!
- 18 More help with housing in Puglia
- 19 Northern Italy Honeymoon- Alps and Italian Favorites
- 20 Lake District, Hawkshead or Keswick?
- 21 7 days in Andalucia
- 22 Geneva-Verbier-Zurich
- 23 Bells, Balls and a Basilica – Cooking in Abruzzo; Eating & Drinking In Rome
- 24 Oh Solomillo! 15 Days in Spain
- 25 Switzerland up close...360 views