I will be taking a ferry from Venice to Piran or Porec in late-August. I want to spend a couple of days in Istria (Rohinj) or Piran and then explore Slovenia. I'm interested in hiking, wine, and generally seeing the sights. I will have 10 nights available. Any suggestions for itineraries and/or places to stay?
- 1 The Adventure Begins.. Sarge56 in Italy
- 2 Buying tickets for London shows from online sites
- 3 TR Provence, Israel, Switzerland, Italy..April 16 a day of AA infamy
- 4 Riquewihr, France, recommended accommodation
- 5 Mature and Reliable nanny,housekeeper drivers and privatenurse needed in UK
- 6 UK Trip Report So Far....
- 7 France Cities for a 14 Day Winter Trip?
- 8 Berlin to Dresden to Prague in eight days
- 9 France and Italy for wedding and honeymoon
- 10 Levanto, Italy B&B
- 11 When to exchange US dollars to Euros
- 12 Monaco to Paris
- 13 EuropeanDestinations
- 14 Palace of Versailles guided tours
- 15 Piazza della Liberta -Florence
- 16 ROME itinerary suggestions
- 17 Nuremberg VGN Tageskarten Plus
- 18 any recommended guides for Krakow area?
- 19 just want to know
- 20 Train from London to Edinburgh
- 21 Netherland -> belgium -> Germany (Rhine Valley)
- 22 First Timer - Itinerary Help - Europe tour for 22 days
- 23 Best area to visit in Switzerland during October first or second week
- 24 Itinerary suggestions please: Munich, Ortisei and ???
- 25 2 days in Frankfurt - where to stay -what to do - or straight to Paris