We are hoping to visit Italy during the dates above in winter 2013. (Mother and two kids 18&22). Landing in Milan Dec 23. Departing Rome Jan 5.
I was thinking of spending week 1 in the north and week 2 in Rome and its surrounds. New years Eve in Rome. Christmas day/Boxing day in Venice.
What is a suggested itinerary ? We will have to travel by train. Interested in picturesque old world places. Sightseeing, a bit of shopping, restaurants, and absorbing the surrounds and culture.
I was thinking .....
Milan 1 night
Verona 2 nights
Venice 2 nights
Florence 3 nights
Rome 5 nights
Thought of side trips to Ravenna, Bologna whilst in the north. And any other suggested places from Rome.
Any suggestions / changes to the above most welcome considering the dates include public holidays over christmas etc.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Last night in Sweden
- 2 카지노후기 ≪접속주소 :≫kxc551.com≪
- 3 PARIS: Mini Trip Report, Maxi Enjoyment!
- 4 charming cities in Spain
- 5 Venice
- 6 온라인카지노 ▶ 홈피:≫kxc551.com≪
- 7 Paris or Edinburgh - 3 days which to choose?
- 8 18-19 day Budapest -Croatia itinerary
- 9 Beautiful Ireland: a 3-week solo journey.
- 10 Mantova, Ravenna, Ferrara fall 2017?
- 11 Budapest, Vienna, Salzburg, Munich
- 12 Itinerary Help for Portugal
- 13 Ireland last minute recommendations
- 14 Naxos experts - pros and cons of Kymata vs. Agios Prokopios Hotel
- 15 Berlin, Nice and London
- 16 Seeking advice from Tuscany experts
- 17 Navigating England's Coast to Coast walk
- 18 Day in Madrid
- 19 London Air Pollution Reaches Record Modern Highs...
- 20 Proposed itinerary for Iceland
- 21 Where to Begin If You're Ending in Amsterdam
- 22 Family vacation to europe
- 23 Good location for Paris apartment?
- 24 A few days in Naples - what a great city
- 25 5 countries in 5 weeks - family trip
Itinerary suggestion - Italy Dec 23-Jan 5 start Milan end Rome