We are hoping to visit Italy during the dates above in winter 2013. (Mother and two kids 18&22). Landing in Milan Dec 23. Departing Rome Jan 5.
I was thinking of spending week 1 in the north and week 2 in Rome and its surrounds. New years Eve in Rome. Christmas day/Boxing day in Venice.
What is a suggested itinerary ? We will have to travel by train. Interested in picturesque old world places. Sightseeing, a bit of shopping, restaurants, and absorbing the surrounds and culture.
I was thinking .....
Milan 1 night
Verona 2 nights
Venice 2 nights
Florence 3 nights
Rome 5 nights
Thought of side trips to Ravenna, Bologna whilst in the north. And any other suggested places from Rome.
Any suggestions / changes to the above most welcome considering the dates include public holidays over christmas etc.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Prague on a budget...
- 2 Munich Under Attack...
- 3 Should I speculate?
- 4 http://trexmusclesite.com/replenacell-reviews/
- 5 One week travelling from Spain to Paris
- 6 Two-day Detour Before Amalfi Coast
- 7 The Texas Trio Tour England
- 8 Germany, May'16: Four seasons in three weeks.
- 9 How did you or your family ended up in the country you are living now?
- 10 Problems Men Face Due to shortage of Testosterone
- 11 Greece or Spain in April with Kids?
- 12 How to Choose the Right Bedroom Furniture for Your Home
- 13 Case of smoking stains
- 14 http://menhealthreviews.org/t90-xplode-reviews/
- 15 Le Marche Sept./Oct.
- 16 http://www.cogniqtry.com/t90-xplode/
- 17 Help with 2nd European Spot
- 18 More Info >>> http://www.toptryloburn.com/reviv-anti-aging/
- 19 Need some suggestions for Andalucia / Barcelona / Madrid starting Dec 25
- 20 Path of the Gods Question
- 21 Hotel to Seville train station -- how much time needed
- 22 Istanbul - Would you go there?
- 23 Short, one day trip to Sighișoara, what do you recommend?
- 24 Dentix in Spain
- 25 Bavaria, Switzerland, Austria for Christmas...?
Itinerary suggestion - Italy Dec 23-Jan 5 start Milan end Rome