I was hoping to ask your advice and recommendations on part of our proposed trip itinerary. I know it's still a few months away (too many months away!) but we are looking to book early bird fares, so would like to get some advice on our trip planning.
Proposed itinerary is available here: http://imgur.com/hc5kE
My questions in particular relate to our Spanish leg of the journey. So far it entails Barcelona, Sevilla, Madrid and San Sebastian. We were also considering Granada - but think we would need to sacrifice another location, not reduce the amount of time we are spending in the existing locations.
I would appreciate any advice as to whether:
1) We should reduce the number of places we spend time at in Spain (and increase the amount of time spent in the other locations), and
2) Which locations we should/shouldn't be going to (e.g. if some of them are very similar, and one is preferable to another)
3) Whether the proposed order makes sense (we are keen to fly into Rome and out of Paris as it makes a lot of logistical sense for flight timings).
Any information greatly appreciated!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Single mom w/ 8 mo baby traveling to Paris and London
- 2 When to buy airline? & booking seats
- 3 Initial itinerary - 1 month in Greece
- 4 Southern Germany - a base for travel
- 5 Travelogue: Copenhagen with Kids
- 6 getting to CDG
- 7 Please help with 12 days in England!
- 8 A Month stay in Southern France
- 9 Greece...so many options! (11 days)
- 10 Surprise trip to Greece!
- 11 Revised itinerary for italy
- 12 3 days in Ortygia Sicily
- 13 Need hotel recommendations for Madrid, Toledo & Andalucia
- 14 January Sicily and exploding cornetto al cioccolato
- 15 Help Planning Seot 2017 Trip to Andalusia
- 16 Hotel in Vienna
- 17 Places of interest
- 18 Bern to Munich, BlaBla Car & Dresden
- 19 Switzerland in November?
- 20 10 nights in Umbria before Rome- advice please
- 21 Seville/Granada or Porto/Guim/Braga/Evora to impress 9 year old?
- 22 vienna
- 23 Itinerary? Mystras? Stay over or stay in Nafplion
- 24 Ireland and Scotland in July
- 25 Northern Spain vs Portugal, where spend more time ?