I was hoping to ask your advice and recommendations on part of our proposed trip itinerary. I know it's still a few months away (too many months away!) but we are looking to book early bird fares, so would like to get some advice on our trip planning.
Proposed itinerary is available here: http://imgur.com/hc5kE
My questions in particular relate to our Spanish leg of the journey. So far it entails Barcelona, Sevilla, Madrid and San Sebastian. We were also considering Granada - but think we would need to sacrifice another location, not reduce the amount of time we are spending in the existing locations.
I would appreciate any advice as to whether:
1) We should reduce the number of places we spend time at in Spain (and increase the amount of time spent in the other locations), and
2) Which locations we should/shouldn't be going to (e.g. if some of them are very similar, and one is preferable to another)
3) Whether the proposed order makes sense (we are keen to fly into Rome and out of Paris as it makes a lot of logistical sense for flight timings).
Any information greatly appreciated!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 MCAFEE 1:800-681-7208 Installation :MCAFEE tec*h supp0rt contact tec*h 24*7
- 2 Speeding ticket in France, need help understanding ticket
- 3 Visiting Plitivce National Park
- 4 Russia in two weeks in December
- 5 Schengen Rule
- 6 Anthropology and Archeology for the Turkey Traveler
- 7 Amalfi Coast - November - Few Questions/Queries in our mind
- 8 Base recommendation for Mosel and Rhine
- 9 9 Days in Spain
- 10 Orvieto - dealbreaker? Hourly bell chimes even in the night?
- 11 Norway Honeymoon
- 12 Cyclades w/kids & my ruins-fanatic DH (itin and accommodation advice)
- 13 It’s Thursday, it must be Seyðisfjörður. A 10 day Iceland road trip
- 14 Southern Iceland itinerary add-ons!
- 15 Restaurants Barcelona , Seville and Granada
- 16 Our future trip to Greece
- 17 Basing on the Akrotiri Penisula in Crete?
- 18 13 Nights Greece, first time, April 2018. HELP
- 19 Which car rental company to use in Croatia?
- 20 First, jet lagged day, in Barcelona
- 21 Quizz !
- 22 Ok then, what trip was difficult to organize?
- 23 Pay attention to your watches !
- 24 First - but not last - trip to Greece
- 25 Greece - when is the best time to go for warm but not too crowded?