I will be travelling to Stockholm for 10 days in mid-May to visit a friend.
Since it would be my first trip to any of the Scandinavian countries and of course, first time to Sweden, I want to take the opportunity to travel a bit around as well. I am an architect by profession, so I get easily charmed by buildings, both modern and ancient/old alike. I also love history and culture.
I have been looking into travelling in and around Sweden and I have been struggling with the choice between Helsinki and Tallinn. I have about two days at hand to make a small detour from Sweden. What's your recommendation? I am open to any other places as well.
Thanks in advance for your advice! Please also let me know if there's anything I absolutely shouldn't miss while I'm in Stockholm. Many thanks!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Barcelona, Bilboa, Cuena, Madrid
- 2 cheap food in london
- 3 Eating Indian In London
- 4 Crete/Athens June 2017
- 5 Driving from Munich to Barcelona
- 6 Rome neighborhoods equivalent to arrondissements 6 and 7 in Paris?
- 7 Sundays in Puglia
- 8 Venice > Garda > Verona > Bologna thoughts
- 9 Itinerary help Portugal and Azores
- 10 Reputable Apartment Company in Granada
- 11 Best place to park in Bath and Windsor
- 12 K-Day
- 13 ATM at airport
- 14 Como Bus to Bellagio
- 15 Advice on Sicily & Aeolian Islands
- 16 Flat in London
- 17 Lay over time
- 18 Short stay London with Aussie kids or not?
- 19 question on Barcelona itinerary
- 20 Climbing Ben Nevis in June
- 21 Greek Islands (small)
- 22 Train in Switzerland from Basel to Zermatt to Zurich
- 23 Fes to Southern Spain (Jerez, Malaga)
- 24 lurento sports car rental - anyone?
- 25 Spain in December