I would love to have some suggestions and recommendations regarding my one-month itinerary so far:
May 22: Arriving at Frankfurt, taking a train to Berlin
May 22-June 5: Berlin
June-5: a night train to Budapest
June17- 20: Salzburg
June20-27: Switzerland: (here is the tricky part I need suggestion most).
My idea is to go to St.Moritz first from Salzburg, and take the Glacier Express to Zermatt. From Zermatt I travel north: Interlaken, (maybe Lucerne), Zurich.
June 27-30: Maybe stay in Switzerland few more days. Or maybe go to Bavaria-Munich for 3 days. And go back to Frankfurt on July 1st to take the plane going back to my country.
Please give me some suggestions of any other places I should check from point to point, maybe stay a night in the middle somewhere, etc, etc. I booked a Eurail Select Pass with 8 travel days, any suggestions regarding train commuting (how to make my itinerary more economic and time-saving) would also be very much appreciated.
Thank you all for your precious input!
All the best,
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 GMAIL Recovery Password CONTACT ☎ 1:800:540:6830 Technical SUPP0RT b*G
- 2 Cinque Terre trip/trains
- 3 Which area to stay in London
- 4 Cotswolds for day by Train
- 5 Sim card/Amsterdam
- 6 Two days around Oban - help with itinerary
- 7 Purchasing Kosta Boda in Stockholm. Firsts and seconds
- 8 offline navigation for a tablet in Germany and Austria
- 9 4 days and 3 nights in Austria excluding Vienna
- 10 8 days vacation to Switzerland & Austria
- 11 Itinery help Crete
- 12 Scotland - We're Here!
- 13 Odd Question - freezer and microwave
- 14 Tuscany wedding venues for 2
- 15 TIM in FCO - update
- 16 Train / Calabria
- 17 Game of Thrones Tour in N. Ireland
- 18 16 days in France and Italy
- 19 Spain itinerary and railway advise
- 20 Southern Italy Help - Part 2
- 21 Short Trip to Usak, (Eastern Aegean Turkey)
- 22 Burgundy or Languedoc-Rousillon
- 23 Lisbon - a few tips
- 24 Need help traveling from Austria to Switzerland
- 25 Help building itinerary Italy/Austria
Itinerary recommendation (Germany, Hungary, Austria and Switzerland)