We (2 adults and 2 small children) are planning to visit Europe during Christmas holidays for 2 weeks. We were thinking of visiting Italy (Rome, Florence and Venice) or Spain (Madrid, Seville and Barcelona). We need help deciding which country might be a better option.
We will be heavily dependent on public transportation and hoping to use the train network to get to places. One child will need stroller. I heard Italy has better Christmas markets but it will be very cold and wet. If we decide to go to Spain, which place in southern France would be ideal to visit from Barcelona for 2 days stay?
Thanks for your help.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Help with 12 day UK Itinerary!
- 2 With Gratitude for a Glorious Solo Month in Greece
- 3 barcelona neighborhood
- 4 3 weeks italy itinerary
- 5 How to spend 6 days in Stockholm ?
- 6 Black Forest base 7-10 days - public transport
- 7 Tracking the Weather
- 8 Italy travel plan help
- 9 Do I Tip the Maid & How Much, Paris 3* Hotel?
- 10 A bit overwhelmed!!!
- 11 Alsace to Austria?
- 12 road trip through scotland
- 13 NOTICE: Disruption on the railway line Mannheim-Basel
- 14 Wales
- 15 Best Neck Pillow
- 16 Base in Rhine or Mosel?
- 17 Tieks for travel
- 18 LHR Connection Time and Fast Track
- 19 Laura and Steve's Spanish Adventure
- 20 Van Crashes into crowded street in Barcelona
- 21 Where to eat in Rome?
- 22 Thinking about the Fjords
- 23 Copenhagen,Helsinki,St. Petersburg in mid September
- 24 Posting Packages from Central Europe
- 25 Rest Stops from Tuscany to Umbria