We (2 adults and 2 small children) are planning to visit Europe during Christmas holidays for 2 weeks. We were thinking of visiting Italy (Rome, Florence and Venice) or Spain (Madrid, Seville and Barcelona). We need help deciding which country might be a better option.
We will be heavily dependent on public transportation and hoping to use the train network to get to places. One child will need stroller. I heard Italy has better Christmas markets but it will be very cold and wet. If we decide to go to Spain, which place in southern France would be ideal to visit from Barcelona for 2 days stay?
Thanks for your help.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 3 days in Normandy (with an 8 year old)
- 2 Italy
- 3 4 Days in Tuscany
- 4 If you had to choose one......
- 5 Trip route from Paris to Venice
- 6 Single mom w/ 8 mo baby traveling to Paris and London
- 7 Marksburg Castle Transport Question
- 8 Switzerland
- 9 3-4 days Netherland trip
- 10 10 nights in Umbria before Rome- advice please
- 11 Polish: Enough Indo-European Similarity to Make Picking up Words Easier?
- 12 Amsterdam and Beyond - 7 Days
- 13 Another northern Italy itinerary.
- 14 Paris to Nice - 4x 50 somethings and 5 nights - what to do!
- 15 Revised itinerary for italy
- 16 Swiss Alps in the Spring-Some Questions
- 17 UK in July -- early planning stages
- 18 Italy and Switzerlan Travel Advice
- 19 Seville/Granada or Porto/Guim/Braga/Evora to impress 9 year old?
- 20 Bern to Munich, BlaBla Car & Dresden
- 21 Itinerary help for first trip to Greece
- 22 Recommendations for meandering travel this fall in Spain and Portugal
- 23 Rome, Florence and Venice for each city 2 days
- 24 Amalfi Coast help
- 25 Paris Metro