We (2 adults and 2 small children) are planning to visit Europe during Christmas holidays for 2 weeks. We were thinking of visiting Italy (Rome, Florence and Venice) or Spain (Madrid, Seville and Barcelona). We need help deciding which country might be a better option.
We will be heavily dependent on public transportation and hoping to use the train network to get to places. One child will need stroller. I heard Italy has better Christmas markets but it will be very cold and wet. If we decide to go to Spain, which place in southern France would be ideal to visit from Barcelona for 2 days stay?
Thanks for your help.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Forte dei Marmi - must see/do list
- 2 4 Days in Europe! Paris, Lisbon, or...?
- 3 Forte dei Marmi with kids.....
- 4 Trip Report: Italy with the bambinos!
- 5 3 days solo in London
- 6 Help on ancient history route
- 7 Chania
- 8 Getting out of Glasgow - ideas needed
- 9 Day hikes in Switzerland
- 10 Charming hotels in Paris, please help.
- 11 Greek Mainland Itinerary
- 12 15 days in Croatia - Advise Needed
- 13 Konigsee or Wolfgangsee for a stay of 3 days ?
- 14 Croatia itinerary - need advice
- 15 Studying art in English in venice
- 16 What Can We Do to Help A Refugee Family in France?
- 17 Riviera di Ponente in mid October
- 18 Frankfurt to Achen travel by train
- 19 May Honeymoon in Sorrento?
- 20 Swiss Pass vs Half Fare Card??
- 21 Train transfer questions and safety - France/NL/Belgium/UK
- 22 Please help: Swiss Pass/Lucerne/Engadine?
- 23 Where Would You? (1 random night in Dec btwn Bologna and Montepulciano)
- 24 French language immersion schools in France
- 25 Iphone 6 usage in multiple European Countries