We (2 adults and 2 small children) are planning to visit Europe during Christmas holidays for 2 weeks. We were thinking of visiting Italy (Rome, Florence and Venice) or Spain (Madrid, Seville and Barcelona). We need help deciding which country might be a better option.
We will be heavily dependent on public transportation and hoping to use the train network to get to places. One child will need stroller. I heard Italy has better Christmas markets but it will be very cold and wet. If we decide to go to Spain, which place in southern France would be ideal to visit from Barcelona for 2 days stay?
Thanks for your help.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 2 We're here!
- 3 Venice, Florence - too many museums.
- 4 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 5 Where to enjoy Paris
- 6 Scandinavia - By land or by sea?
- 7 Suggestions of Paris things to do Christmas and New Years?
- 8 10 days in Paris and......
- 9 Prague Christmas Markets and Christmas mass
- 10 Spain in July
- 11 Last minute (next week) London GTG?
- 12 Athens
- 13 Need Info - Vienna, Prague, Venice, Geneva, Paris,
- 14 Edinburgh Tattoo-2017-Tickets
- 15 Itinerary check for Sicily, please!!
- 16 Please critique my itinerary in Italy
- 17 4 Days in Amalfi in April - Without a car??
- 18 Lisbon-mini trip report
- 19 Hello -Please- Excuse Me- Good-Bye - Thank You ???
- 20 Article on assistance for US citizens with difficulties abroad
- 21 Bridging the gap between US and Europe
- 22 Budapest & Prague
- 23 Traveling Greece without reservations
- 24 Destination from London by train, advice please
- 25 driving from ancona to rome