We (2 adults and 2 small children) are planning to visit Europe during Christmas holidays for 2 weeks. We were thinking of visiting Italy (Rome, Florence and Venice) or Spain (Madrid, Seville and Barcelona). We need help deciding which country might be a better option.
We will be heavily dependent on public transportation and hoping to use the train network to get to places. One child will need stroller. I heard Italy has better Christmas markets but it will be very cold and wet. If we decide to go to Spain, which place in southern France would be ideal to visit from Barcelona for 2 days stay?
Thanks for your help.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Trip to Rome
- 2 Best Indian Food
- 3 Spain and Portugal - 2 weeks in Mid-July - help with itinerary
- 4 Holy mass with Vienna Boys Choir
- 5 Early Itinerary Munich to Croatia
- 6 Tips for a local Kingsday experience in Amsterdam?
- 7 Gorges de Verdon to Eze - where to stay along way?
- 8 SPB White Nights boat tours
- 9 Moving Around Amalfi without a car
- 10 Opinion on sights in Florence
- 11 From Genoa to Camgoli by Train
- 12 Piedmont as a destination
- 13 First Morning after arrival in Frankfurt
- 14 Specific phone service questions about Italy & Amsterdam
- 15 Roman Roamings: 2 Weeks of Wanderings
- 16 Need Information about French Alps
- 17 dinner jackets
- 18 France Itinerary Advice
- 19 Madrid to Northern Spain- 4 days/2 kids. Help w itinerary pls!
- 20 Croatia - Help on itinerary
- 21 Kroller-Muller - Paleis Het Loo - Maurithuis
- 22 3 days in Normandy (with an 8 year old)
- 23 The Dordogne & Loire Valley?
- 24 Thrift Stores in Paris
- 25 "Paris? Again?" And an odd pickpocketing