Me and my W2B are honeymooning in northern Italy for 17 days in july/august. We´re flying from Arlanda (Stockholm) to Pisa.
We have a frame of which we are going to proceed from.
Arrive in Pisa --> Bus directly to Florence.
Commentary: We have need to see the leaning tower. Why we choose not to spend a night in Pisa.
Spend 2-3 nights in Florence?
Rent a car / take a train. Move up to the ligurian coast.
Commentary: We have NO idea of where to go. We like beaches, good food and wine, culture and NOT crowds like in you have to step on people to get to the water while on the beach.
Laga di Como?
commentary: from what we heard, more pittoresque than lago di Garda?
Wine testings in picturesque villages?
Our rankings are as follows:
Not too much tourism showing
Not too crowded
Genereally beautiful area (isn´t it everywhere?)
Whats your take on the rent a car / take a train deal?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Scotland in 18 nights, smirr and sun and mud!
- 2 He Musta Saw Us a-Comin': A Brief, Cautionary Tale about Taxis in Rome
- 3 Caution picking car from Europcar at Stazione Termini
- 4 Ambitious 1st time trip through Europe whilst pregnant??
- 5 No Reservations...our laidback Paris Christmas
- 6 Northern Ireland ideas
- 7 Trip planning to Paris, Lyon, Strasbourg
- 8 Paris Neighborhood Help
- 9 Poor weather outlook 10/16-19 Grindenwald
- 10 Itinerary input for trip to Spain and France
- 11 Long weekend in Albania
- 12 ASTURIAS IN LATE OCTOBER??
- 13 Online Site for Alhambra Tickets
- 14 Just the wine list please and Daisy came too.
- 15 scotland itinerary
- 16 Northern Italy in 2 Weeks?
- 17 Itinerary for 5 adults, 3 kids, 2 weeks, & 1 holiday adventure!
- 18 Stanbr and Lolly visit Eastern Crete
- 19 Hotel in Florence
- 20 Travel between Civitavecchia and Rome
- 21 Advice needed for family trip to Belgium and Germany
- 22 Missing Toronto Woman May Be in France
- 23 Malta - how to do it?
- 24 Using CPAP machine in France
- 25 Castle Stays in Wales