Me and my W2B are honeymooning in northern Italy for 17 days in july/august. We´re flying from Arlanda (Stockholm) to Pisa.
We have a frame of which we are going to proceed from.
Arrive in Pisa --> Bus directly to Florence.
Commentary: We have need to see the leaning tower. Why we choose not to spend a night in Pisa.
Spend 2-3 nights in Florence?
Rent a car / take a train. Move up to the ligurian coast.
Commentary: We have NO idea of where to go. We like beaches, good food and wine, culture and NOT crowds like in you have to step on people to get to the water while on the beach.
Laga di Como?
commentary: from what we heard, more pittoresque than lago di Garda?
Wine testings in picturesque villages?
Our rankings are as follows:
Not too much tourism showing
Not too crowded
Genereally beautiful area (isn´t it everywhere?)
Whats your take on the rent a car / take a train deal?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Help on ancient history route
- 2 Frankfurt to Achen travel by train
- 3 Ireland and Scotland September 2017
- 4 Connecting rooms for 2 families in Amsterdam?
- 5 First steps for Russian trip planning
- 6 Packing for Sicily and Sardenia: Need anything Warm?
- 7 Trip Report: Italy with the bambinos!
- 8 Fly out Venice or Rome
- 9 Is Sicily and Pompeii in 4 days worth it?
- 10 Charming hotels in Paris, please help.
- 11 Hiking in Austria and Innsbruck and Hallstatt
- 12 Recommendations for trip to Cochem
- 13 Venice Airport Car Return Center to Water Taxi Shuttle Area
- 14 Hotels in Turin
- 15 Sim card/Amsterdam
- 16 Getting a Russian visa in San Francisco, in person
- 17 Best layover option
- 18 Split, Croatia Itinerary help
- 19 Feedback please on my itinerary Poland and Lithuania
- 20 Day trips from Seville -Granada, Cadiz&Jerez or white villages
- 21 Please help: Swiss Pass/Lucerne/Engadine?
- 22 Prem fares (again)
- 23 Verona to/around Lake Garda: Sights
- 24 Can you locate this picture in Greece?
- 25 From Biarritz to Paris- 2 extra nights