Hi Travel Buddies,
I am planning a 2 monthish trip to Europe in June/July 2016 with my boyfriend. We are in our late 20s from Australia and enjoy sightseeing, being active and getting outdoors, lots of beach time, nights out in bars and restaurants, and a few touristy things.
I am in the very early stages of planning and after having to cut a few places off my list I have narrowed the trip down too:
France 5 days, Germany 10 days, Prague 2 days, Barcelona 4 days(not 100%sure will look into other Spain options or cut it out), Ibiza 5 days, Italy 7 days, Greek Islands 10 days and Croatia 10 days(including sail croatia), that's not including the day to travel from one country to the next.
I would like some advise on which order to visit them so that I am not backtracking or which order would be the most efficient. I don't mind if its trains or planes or bus. I would prefer to do the islands/beaches in July when its hottest.
So far the budget for the trip is $43 to 46K AUD for everything, flights, accommodations, transport, activities, food and drinking. We aim to stay in apartments or hotels 3-4 star. Should this be enough?
Plus any other tips you have
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 From Biarritz to Paris- 2 extra nights
- 2 Sim card/Amsterdam
- 3 Frankfurt to Achen travel by train
- 4 Getting out of Glasgow - ideas needed
- 5 Taking Renfe's FAVA Train Across Northern Spain?
- 6 Drive from Montepulciano to Cinque Terre
- 7 retruning to US with souveniers
- 8 Is there a forum just for Paris?
- 9 Fly out Venice or Rome
- 10 Is Sicily and Pompeii in 4 days worth it?
- 11 First steps for Russian trip planning
- 12 Italy- dolomites and cinque terre
- 13 stopover between antequerra and granada?
- 14 Does anyone have experience with Lipault luggage?
- 15 Booking Irish Rail ticket
- 16 Driving Prague to Zurich to Amsterdam w/ 2 toddlers
- 17 Ireland and Scotland September 2017
- 18 Please help: Swiss Pass/Lucerne/Engadine?
- 19 Help on ancient history route
- 20 Verona to/around Lake Garda: Sights
- 21 Charming hotels in Paris, please help.
- 22 Can you locate this picture in Greece?
- 23 Connecting rooms for 2 families in Amsterdam?
- 24 Packing for Sicily and Sardenia: Need anything Warm?
- 25 Trip Report: Italy with the bambinos!
Hi Travel Buddies,