Hi Travel Buddies,
I am planning a 2 monthish trip to Europe in June/July 2016 with my boyfriend. We are in our late 20s from Australia and enjoy sightseeing, being active and getting outdoors, lots of beach time, nights out in bars and restaurants, and a few touristy things.
I am in the very early stages of planning and after having to cut a few places off my list I have narrowed the trip down too:
France 5 days, Germany 10 days, Prague 2 days, Barcelona 4 days(not 100%sure will look into other Spain options or cut it out), Ibiza 5 days, Italy 7 days, Greek Islands 10 days and Croatia 10 days(including sail croatia), that's not including the day to travel from one country to the next.
I would like some advise on which order to visit them so that I am not backtracking or which order would be the most efficient. I don't mind if its trains or planes or bus. I would prefer to do the islands/beaches in July when its hottest.
So far the budget for the trip is $43 to 46K AUD for everything, flights, accommodations, transport, activities, food and drinking. We aim to stay in apartments or hotels 3-4 star. Should this be enough?
Plus any other tips you have
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Paris and London Christmas / NY EVE
- 2 Where to weekend away from Frankfurt
- 3 Back from Paris
- 4 great hotel and food in Lyon
- 5 Which airport for Bellagio?
- 6 Driving from Viena to Frankfurt
- 7 Destination from London by train, advice please
- 8 Musee Carnavalet closed for now
- 9 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 10 Another tipping question: concierges
- 11 Ireland in April-Day trips from Galway base
- 12 Boston to Le Marche - which airport?
- 13 International Flight Question
- 14 NOT our first trip to Ireland
- 15 What to wear to wedding in Sweden
- 16 One day on the Amalfi coast
- 17 UK: "Ghost Trains!"
- 18 Luggage Storage
- 19 LIsbon
- 20 Best method to travel from Antalya to Cappadocia?
- 21 In Search of Montalbano - the ups and downs of 10 days in Eastern Sicily
- 22 Paris- 1 B.R. APT.
- 23 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz #139
- 24 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 25 Bernese Oberland + Luzern 4 days
Hi Travel Buddies,