Hi Travel Buddies,
I am planning a 2 monthish trip to Europe in June/July 2016 with my boyfriend. We are in our late 20s from Australia and enjoy sightseeing, being active and getting outdoors, lots of beach time, nights out in bars and restaurants, and a few touristy things.
I am in the very early stages of planning and after having to cut a few places off my list I have narrowed the trip down too:
France 5 days, Germany 10 days, Prague 2 days, Barcelona 4 days(not 100%sure will look into other Spain options or cut it out), Ibiza 5 days, Italy 7 days, Greek Islands 10 days and Croatia 10 days(including sail croatia), that's not including the day to travel from one country to the next.
I would like some advise on which order to visit them so that I am not backtracking or which order would be the most efficient. I don't mind if its trains or planes or bus. I would prefer to do the islands/beaches in July when its hottest.
So far the budget for the trip is $43 to 46K AUD for everything, flights, accommodations, transport, activities, food and drinking. We aim to stay in apartments or hotels 3-4 star. Should this be enough?
Plus any other tips you have
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 http://healthcareschat.com/hydraxil-de/
- 2 Are you seeking Avira Support Number UK 0800-098-8312?
- 3 Summer in Swiss Alps and Italian Lakes
- 4 8ish days Zurich to Como...
- 5 10 Days Trip Bath, Cotswolds, and London with a young boy
- 6 3 weeks in Central/Eastern Europe
- 7 Vacation
- 8 Rouen Tour Companies
- 9 A few days in Naples - what a great city
- 10 Ireland last minute recommendations
- 11 Praiano hotel question
- 12 3 Month Europe Itineray -- please critique
- 13 Seville- Ronda drive time
- 14 Dinner get-together in Paris?
- 15 St Denis Cathedral
- 16 Seeking Andalusia itinerary recommendation
- 17 Italy bus or train
- 18 Aix-- looking for a few obscure ideas
- 19 Ireland itinerary help please
- 20 Where to stay in Berlin Berlin
- 21 Not Gone From Memory Or From Love — The Western Front Revisited
- 22 hiking itinerary UK two months
- 23 Rome-Itinerary
- 24 2 weeks in Southern Ireland
- 25 What crazy coincidence or chance meeting have you had while traveling?
Hi Travel Buddies,