Hi Travel Buddies,
I am planning a 2 monthish trip to Europe in June/July 2016 with my boyfriend. We are in our late 20s from Australia and enjoy sightseeing, being active and getting outdoors, lots of beach time, nights out in bars and restaurants, and a few touristy things.
I am in the very early stages of planning and after having to cut a few places off my list I have narrowed the trip down too:
France 5 days, Germany 10 days, Prague 2 days, Barcelona 4 days(not 100%sure will look into other Spain options or cut it out), Ibiza 5 days, Italy 7 days, Greek Islands 10 days and Croatia 10 days(including sail croatia), that's not including the day to travel from one country to the next.
I would like some advise on which order to visit them so that I am not backtracking or which order would be the most efficient. I don't mind if its trains or planes or bus. I would prefer to do the islands/beaches in July when its hottest.
So far the budget for the trip is $43 to 46K AUD for everything, flights, accommodations, transport, activities, food and drinking. We aim to stay in apartments or hotels 3-4 star. Should this be enough?
Plus any other tips you have
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 May Day 2018 in Slovenia
- 2 Rome or Lisbon during end of November? Please help me pick
- 3 Spanish Medical Providers
- 4 Christmas Markets France/Germany
- 5 Requesting feedback on proposed itinerary—London, Cornwall, and Wales, June 2018
- 6 Train from Polgate to St Pancras
- 7 Barcelona alternative
- 8 Planes, Train, and, well, no automobiles
- 9 Paris to Italy
- 10 Vacation apartment registration begins in Paris 1 Oct
- 11 He Musta Saw Us a-Comin': A Brief, Cautionary Tale about Taxis in Rome
- 12 Itinerary for 5 adults, 3 kids, 2 weeks, & 1 holiday adventure!
- 13 9 Days in Spain
- 14 Road trip with our dog
- 15 Frankfurt to UK
- 16 Stanbr and Lolly visit Eastern Crete
- 17 One last lunch in Rome - recommendations near Vatican City please
- 18 Paris Neighborhood Help
- 19 Greece - when is the best time to go for warm but not too crowded?
- 20 Great Value Vacations - NOT
- 21 Electrical Power Conversion
- 22 Douro Valley in January?
- 23 Greek Islands - Which to use as our base?
- 24 Switzerland Trip Report 7 Days September End
- 25 Mantova, Ravenna, Brisighella, Bologna
Hi Travel Buddies,