Hi Travel Buddies,
I am planning a 2 monthish trip to Europe in June/July 2016 with my boyfriend. We are in our late 20s from Australia and enjoy sightseeing, being active and getting outdoors, lots of beach time, nights out in bars and restaurants, and a few touristy things.
I am in the very early stages of planning and after having to cut a few places off my list I have narrowed the trip down too:
France 5 days, Germany 10 days, Prague 2 days, Barcelona 4 days(not 100%sure will look into other Spain options or cut it out), Ibiza 5 days, Italy 7 days, Greek Islands 10 days and Croatia 10 days(including sail croatia), that's not including the day to travel from one country to the next.
I would like some advise on which order to visit them so that I am not backtracking or which order would be the most efficient. I don't mind if its trains or planes or bus. I would prefer to do the islands/beaches in July when its hottest.
So far the budget for the trip is $43 to 46K AUD for everything, flights, accommodations, transport, activities, food and drinking. We aim to stay in apartments or hotels 3-4 star. Should this be enough?
Plus any other tips you have
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 UK or France or elsewhere, July 2018, good price from west coast?
- 2 Norwegian Air?
- 3 Norway in a nutshell in Winter Itinerary
- 4 A bit overwhelmed!!!
- 5 Barcelona rental for two couples??
- 6 Highclare Castle
- 7 Trip Report: Denmark, 2017
- 8 Florence hotels: JK Place vs. Antica Torre di Via Tornabuoni
- 9 Suggestions for 3 greek islands
- 10 Salzburg itinerary review
- 11 Cash and Czech Crowns
- 12 Adivice from experts please, Southern Dutch/Belgium German Borders
- 13 Harry Potter, London Theater
- 14 Help Needed for 8/20: Train from Salzburg to Garmisch
- 15 Looking for a UK coach tour company for seniors
- 16 Wine visits from Barcelona
- 17 Request Hotel Suggestion in London
- 18 Travelling to Russia during FIFA
- 19 Spain: train/rental car help
- 20 Athens hotel with Acropolis view from room/balcony
- 21 Paris Metro Entrances. How to find?
- 22 First time to Spain: Seville & Madrid
- 23 Slovenia, Austria, Switzerland, Italy - scenic road trips/countryside?
- 24 Loire Valley best place to linger
- 25 Estonia, Finland, and Iceland: Summer 2017
Hi Travel Buddies,