We decided on Burgandy and Alsace. Thinking of taking the train friday from Paris to Dijon and renting a car. do we stay one night in Dijon? then drive? or train to Beune? stay there one night? drive the wine route then over to Alsace region-drive there? drive alsace wine road. stay where for 2-3 nights? stay in Strasbourg? then return the car and take a train back to Paris on wednesday. how does this sound?
itinerary of french wine region-train or drive?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Potential trip - Balkans
- 2 Making reservations in Italy
- 3 6 Days in Italy - all in Rome or divide it between Rome and Florence?
- 4 Amalfi Coast town to stay in?
- 5 Euro Quiz #44 - Museum Pourri
- 6 MaiTaiTom's Paris When It Sizzles; Paris When It Fizzles Anniversary Trip
- 7 Spain and Portugal in Depth
- 8 GuideAdvisor, beware!!
- 9 ISO London Flat w/Washer/Dryer Early May
- 10 Turkey: 7 - 9 days
- 11 GPS with rental car in Europe
- 12 Potential return trip to Slovenia, Croatia, Bosnia and Herzegovina
- 13 From Milan Airport to the Last Supper
- 14 Greece ( 8 Nights)
- 15 One Week in Amsterdam with Children
- 16 14 days in Russia, please help choose day trip out of Moscow/St. Petersburg
- 17 16 day Trip to Spain - Advise on Itinerary
- 18 Travel with kids (6 & 8 yrs) to Germany/Switzerland/Liechtenstein
- 19 Is this realistic... advice?
- 20 Itinerary review - Family vacation to Spain
- 21 Two weeks in Paris ... how to fill?
- 22 Age for booking a hotel?
- 23 Amboise to Carcassonne, where to stop?
- 24 Satnav maps update
- 25 How tough are they with carry-ons for intra European flights?