We decided on Burgandy and Alsace. Thinking of taking the train friday from Paris to Dijon and renting a car. do we stay one night in Dijon? then drive? or train to Beune? stay there one night? drive the wine route then over to Alsace region-drive there? drive alsace wine road. stay where for 2-3 nights? stay in Strasbourg? then return the car and take a train back to Paris on wednesday. how does this sound?
itinerary of french wine region-train or drive?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Inexperienced traveler trying to plan for 2 weeks in Europe!
- 2 Going to Croatia for 7-9 days in early June
- 3 Provence to Toulouse: Trip Planning Help Needed
- 4 Itinerary advice needed-Ring of Kerry vs. Galway area
- 5 Paris to Etretat Day Trip
- 6 Vimy Ridge to CDG airport.
- 7 Exchanging Dollars to Euros
- 8 Phone/GPS/Internet Access Strategies for European Vacation
- 9 Need help extending plan beyond France
- 10 Paris: Best Bistros
- 11 Train from Paris to Avignon
- 12 Rome Itinerary -- done my homework, please comment
- 13 Private guide in Germany - typical fees?
- 14 Hoping to stay cool this summer - any comments on my northern itinerary?
- 15 Does ticket to Delacroix allow entry to Louvre?
- 16 Any trouble using credit card on Bono Turistico Granada website?
- 17 Saone River Burgundy self-drive barge need itinerary
- 18 Help plan my honeymoon! Northern Spain, and/or Lisbon or Bordeaux
- 19 Belgium - Amsterdam - Dusseldorf
- 20 How would you spend 4 nights/3days on Lake Como?
- 21 UK's 6 month tourist visa
- 22 Advice for Venice/Rome Trip
- 23 First Time in Italy 12-14 Days
- 24 Slow, south of france with a baby, a five year old and no driving
- 25 Suggestions for my Andalucia Itinerary