We decided on Burgandy and Alsace. Thinking of taking the train friday from Paris to Dijon and renting a car. do we stay one night in Dijon? then drive? or train to Beune? stay there one night? drive the wine route then over to Alsace region-drive there? drive alsace wine road. stay where for 2-3 nights? stay in Strasbourg? then return the car and take a train back to Paris on wednesday. how does this sound?
itinerary of french wine region-train or drive?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Help Making Xmas Vacation Decisions
- 2 Need help with destinations east of Stockholm
- 3 Bella to Rome
- 4 Any last things i might need to know for our trip??
- 5 Two Month Europe Trip
- 6 La Barceloneta Protests.
- 7 First Trip to Europe
- 8 Reina Sofia guided tour?
- 9 Anyone used otel.com - is it reputable
- 10 Renting a car in Portugal from Autoeurope.com
- 11 30 male travelling alone for first time to central london.
- 12 Avis De Contravention (speeding ticket) dispute/appeal?
- 13 The east coast of Italy
- 14 May in southern Italy--Sorrento/Capri and Puglia
- 15 Bologna - 5 days too much?
- 16 Had vignette but got ticket anyway!
- 17 Our Eastern Europe trip is at hand - I could use some hotel suggestions.
- 18 9 Day Spain Itinerary (Barcelona - Seville - Madrid)
- 19 Cruise stop at Livirono (Florence/Pisa)
- 20 Photos from our Nearly 2 Weeks in Turkey
- 21 What is the best way to tour the Bosphorus
- 22 car rental avignon one day or hiring a driver
- 23 Brussels / 2 nights / looking for insider tips
- 24 Greece - Athens to Olympia Day Trip
- 25 Ireland itinerary assistance