We decided on Burgandy and Alsace. Thinking of taking the train friday from Paris to Dijon and renting a car. do we stay one night in Dijon? then drive? or train to Beune? stay there one night? drive the wine route then over to Alsace region-drive there? drive alsace wine road. stay where for 2-3 nights? stay in Strasbourg? then return the car and take a train back to Paris on wednesday. how does this sound?
itinerary of french wine region-train or drive?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Any experience on Hotel London in Milan
- 2 Luxury romantic hotel to stay in Sardinia?
- 3 Positano in high season???
- 4 17 days in Spain, best itinerary?
- 5 Luggage storage in Orvieto?
- 6 Two days in Dublin
- 7 Breakfast in Tuscany - any options other than pastry & coffee?
- 8 London and Paris Feb 2015
- 9 Paris on Palm Sunday and Easter
- 10 What do you think of this itinerary?
- 11 Getting to London Gatwick or London Luton Airports from Heathrow?
- 12 Trip Report: My Encounter With the Italian Hospital System
- 13 Baden Wurttembeg for 2 weeks or 1 week?
- 14 Aerofloat-safe or not?
- 15 buying souviners and art
- 16 New Chip and Pin Card from American Airlines
- 17 Tax refund in France
- 18 4 week itinerary for German - France - Italy ...too much?
- 19 Where to stay in Nice? Family of 4.
- 20 Hotel Royal St Honore - Paris in August
- 21 2000 years, 2 countries, 2 passports: Rome & Madrid, Jan. 2015
- 22 SICILY:The Second Time Around in 22Days for 55th Anniversary !!!
- 23 Palenque's Scenic Swiss Trains
- 24 Norway in June with parents.
- 25 The Tweesters take a trip to BiH, Croatia and Slovenia