We decided on Burgandy and Alsace. Thinking of taking the train friday from Paris to Dijon and renting a car. do we stay one night in Dijon? then drive? or train to Beune? stay there one night? drive the wine route then over to Alsace region-drive there? drive alsace wine road. stay where for 2-3 nights? stay in Strasbourg? then return the car and take a train back to Paris on wednesday. how does this sound?
itinerary of french wine region-train or drive?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Italy things to do?
- 2 Oktoberfest vs Amsterdam
- 3 Croacia in october
- 4 Are taxis easily obtained at the train station in Florence?
- 5 How to do St. Petersburg in 24 or 48 hours with no visa?
- 6 Home base stay in Italy for vacation
- 7 Stay away from EF Tours
- 8 Sky diving in Barcelona
- 9 Beer baths, bears and bespoke cocktails in the Beskydy mountains.
- 10 Question on trip (Travelling to different countries)
- 11 Interesting Article About Capitaine Train
- 12 August highway traffic problems in Italy???
- 13 Study Abroad: Amsterdam vs Berlin vs Prague
- 14 Getting From Italy to London
- 15 Spending money in Italy?
- 16 Juan Les Pins or Cannes? Heading there this weekend and need your advise...
- 17 Sirop and Sandwiches, Normandy, Loire and Paris with our grandsons
- 18 Down in the River To Say "Bore Da": Wales May/June 2014
- 19 Itinerey help for a 27 day trip to Europe for April of 2015
- 20 rome and pompei
- 21 URGENT: Corte Del Poggio, Perugia Cooking School info req.
- 22 Eight tips on buying wine in a French supermarket
- 23 Posting from Siena-ATM emergency! Help needed!
- 24 Jamikins and Bikerscott Go Francing: Cooking in the Alps and Alsace
- 25 7 weeks Europe with toddler - Itinerary advice