Are we (2 seniors) trying to pack in too much for our April trip to Netherlands. Want to spend 4 days in Amsterdam, but also visit Ghent, Brugges, Berlin, and Prague by Eurail. Any suggestions for trains and itinerary welcome. Thank you.
itinerary Netherlands, Berlin, Prague
View all Europe activity »
- 1 Paris Ariival..for Those who have requested
- 2 Travel by train or bus
- 3 Driving from Nice to Besancon, France
- 4 2 weeks in UK to visit my daughter at Queen Mary Univ Dec 15-28 2013
- 5 Stories from London, France, Italy & more - Trip Report
- 6 Planning a holiday
- 7 ONE DAY IN PARIS PLEASE HELP!!
- 8 2 Week(ish) Italian Honeymoon Itinerary Help - First Time Europe Travelers
- 9 Ira Has Been Kidnapped
- 10 Nice to St Remy overnight stop in Cassis?
- 11 Advises for trip to Russia
- 12 Weekend in Lake Bled?
- 13 Home from Rome - a trip report
- 14 Amsterdam, Paris, and Bruges
- 15 Restaurant reservations Rome, Tuscany, Venice
- 16 Le Marche and Rome - Part 3 - Recanati
- 17 Christmas Markets / Christmas experience.
- 18 FRA airport: How big is "big"?
- 19 Fun things to do in Copenhagen
- 20 Need help with picking a place to stay between Paris and Bari
- 21 Driving where to stop question June 2014
- 22 3 nights in Bayeux, FRANCE...how to make the most of our days in winter?
- 23 A still, a hooker and a Dodo bird. Paris and Oberkirch.
- 24 Anniversary Weekend in Paris
- 25 Cycling and wine-tasting through Italy, Slovenia and Croatia