Are we (2 seniors) trying to pack in too much for our April trip to Netherlands. Want to spend 4 days in Amsterdam, but also visit Ghent, Brugges, Berlin, and Prague by Eurail. Any suggestions for trains and itinerary welcome. Thank you.
itinerary Netherlands, Berlin, Prague
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 From CDG to the Seventh?
- 2 French embassy schengen visa related questions
- 3 Help us plan our itinerary......pleeeeeaaase
- 4 Toulouse and beyond -
- 5 England/Scotland Itinerary
- 6 Cordoba -- What to do on a Monday?
- 7 Travelling two weeks in London, Ireland and Scotland.
- 8 Reims for a day
- 9 People acting out Paris Metro Names
- 10 Are we likely to encounter Dynamic Currency Conversion in Andalucia?
- 11 Dordogne and Paris - April/May 2013
- 12 Restaurant with a view - Florence
- 13 Parking Car in Amsterdam - Need Advice
- 14 getting on highway from Avignon TVG Europcar rental place
- 15 Naples - Hotel to stay for 2 nites
- 16 NATIONAL PARKS IN CROATIA (PLITVICE & KRKA)
- 17 recommendations for budget hotels - West End, Covent Garden, Bloomsbury
- 18 Paris: Help w/short and very last minute trip
- 19 Munich with a car?
- 20 Printing Paris Bus Routes --Kerouac, others?
- 21 Any exciting towns South of Rome, Italy
- 22 Wanting to spend 6 months in the French Countryside
- 23 Rue Montorgueil or 7th?
- 24 Soccer/futbol in Madrid
- 25 Apartment and Area to Stay in Istanbul