Are we (2 seniors) trying to pack in too much for our April trip to Netherlands. Want to spend 4 days in Amsterdam, but also visit Ghent, Brugges, Berlin, and Prague by Eurail. Any suggestions for trains and itinerary welcome. Thank you.
itinerary Netherlands, Berlin, Prague
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 where to stay in Germany
- 2 Will Italy be busier the week of Labour day-May 01st 2015?
- 3 Eight tips on buying wine in a French supermarket
- 4 Tentative itinerary for Andalucia for April/May 2015
- 5 Playing Basketball in Amsterdam
- 6 Music, Hippos, Alchemists and More: A Berlin/Prague Trip Report
- 7 Are taxis easily obtained at the train station in Florence?
- 8 Fine with a rental car in Italy
- 9 Rentals car in Italy: FAQ
- 10 Moving to Bayswater (London) - How is the neighborhood?
- 11 Beer baths, bears and bespoke cocktails in the Beskydy mountains.
- 12 Oktoberfest vs Amsterdam
- 13 going to italy
- 14 August highway traffic problems in Italy???
- 15 10 days in England
- 16 Help! Apartment near Parc de Passy or near Rue de Commerce!?
- 17 Keeping it el cheapo in Copenhagen Paris and Barcelona!
- 18 Stockholm/Archipelago Dinner Cruise
- 19 Ayasofya Hotel
- 20 Study Abroad: Amsterdam vs Berlin vs Prague
- 21 Saint Malo or Dinan?
- 22 Juan Les Pins or Cannes? Heading there this weekend and need your advise...
- 23 5 days in Florence - how would you do it?
- 24 Buying Louis Vuitton Handbag
- 25 Mozart - Salzburg or Vienna?