I'm in need of some advice and suggestions for an Italy trip we plan to take this summer. At the time of travel, the kids will be 7 months, 5 years, 8 years, and 11 years old. We have 3-4 weeks available to travel anywhere from mid-June or early August. We want to spend at least 1 week in Rome. Our budget is fairly flexible. We would like to stay in at least 2 cities, if not 3 (one being Rome for certain). I also have a great deal of Hilton points, so we were thinking of the Waldorf Astoria in Rome for about 8 nights.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Swiss Alps in the Spring-Some Questions
- 2 More earthquakes in central Italy
- 3 Malaga - places to stay and eat
- 4 Trip route from Paris to Venice
- 5 Ireland travel passport question
- 6 please help me plan first trip to europe
- 7 Railpass or point-to-point tickets
- 8 January Sicily and exploding cornetto al cioccolato
- 9 Greece-Paros or Meteora
- 10 Initial itinerary - 1 month in Greece
- 11 Italy
- 12 Revised itinerary for italy
- 13 Polish: Enough Indo-European Similarity to Make Picking up Words Easier?
- 14 Single mom w/ 8 mo baby traveling to Paris and London
- 15 Surprise trip to Greece!
- 16 Rome, Florence and Venice for each city 2 days
- 17 Seville/Granada or Porto/Guim/Braga/Evora to impress 9 year old?
- 18 Juangfrau / mt
- 19 Bern to Munich, BlaBla Car & Dresden
- 20 3 days in Normandy (with an 8 year old)
- 21 Figueres: trains and timing from Barcelona
- 22 3-4 days Netherland trip
- 23 Switzerland
- 24 Paris to Nice - 4x 50 somethings and 5 nights - what to do!
- 25 Questions about Polish sights
Itinerary Italy Summer Trip with kids (7 months - 11 Years old)