I'm in need of some advice and suggestions for an Italy trip we plan to take this summer. At the time of travel, the kids will be 7 months, 5 years, 8 years, and 11 years old. We have 3-4 weeks available to travel anywhere from mid-June or early August. We want to spend at least 1 week in Rome. Our budget is fairly flexible. We would like to stay in at least 2 cities, if not 3 (one being Rome for certain). I also have a great deal of Hilton points, so we were thinking of the Waldorf Astoria in Rome for about 8 nights.
Itinerary Italy Summer Trip with kids (7 months - 11 Years old)
- 1 San Sebastian Travel Guide
- 2 Roof Collapses on London's Crowded Appollo Theatre...
- 3 Funny questions over the years on Basque Country and Spain
- 4 New Year in Lisbon, Portugal
- 5 "It Will Rain Tomorrow." England Weathers The MaiTai Four.
- 6 Heterogeneous Xmas in Spain
- 7 Sicily 10 days
- 8 Italy: Planning a honeymoon....HELP!!!!
- 9 insider tours in berlin
- 10 Do Cabs in Rome accept credit card for payment?
- 11 Private Guide for Istanbul
- 12 Paris-Barcelona now with the AVE high speed train
- 13 3 days in Barcelona
- 14 Backpacking Europe beginners questions!
- 15 Buying a house in the Languedoc - the hunt begins
- 16 One hundred years of Krakow
- 17 Esperas vs. Filoterra Villas
- 18 Two weeks or so in Belgium and Netherlands
- 19 London Theater/re: "Pure Nonsense"? or what?
- 20 Am I too fat too travel?
- 21 Sad news: Le Drouot, 103 rue Richelieu, is no more
- 22 Using Plastic in Britain Now Includes Spending Pounds...
- 23 14 days to travel Europe...topdeck vs busabout
- 24 Airbnb Launches Media blitz...with Bird Houses...
- 25 Traveling within Italy