I'm in need of some advice and suggestions for an Italy trip we plan to take this summer. At the time of travel, the kids will be 7 months, 5 years, 8 years, and 11 years old. We have 3-4 weeks available to travel anywhere from mid-June or early August. We want to spend at least 1 week in Rome. Our budget is fairly flexible. We would like to stay in at least 2 cities, if not 3 (one being Rome for certain). I also have a great deal of Hilton points, so we were thinking of the Waldorf Astoria in Rome for about 8 nights.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Stay in Multalcino or Montepulciano
- 2 Flights from Croatia
- 3 What to wear visiting England and France during winter?
- 4 Europe in late January
- 5 Will I need air conditioning near Lucca in early July?
- 6 Bologna, Florence, Venice 5 days
- 7 Looking for the Holy Grail... in a Tour of Italy
- 8 Cote d'Azure & Aix In need of your expertise-10 days in May
- 9 Sent a postcard recently from Italy?
- 10 Best European Cities for Walking Challenged
- 11 Getting from Ljubljana to Plitvice Lakes
- 12 Europe in the Winter for a week
- 13 Paris---baguette question???
- 14 Suggestions for Drive to Milan
- 15 Traveling to Europe mid November - suggestions
- 16 Need help with train service Bologna, Rimini, Rome
- 17 First Time Europe Itinerary 8 Weeks
- 18 Madrid - time to allow for train
- 19 Scenic Driving Routes
- 20 Vienna to Bratislava
- 21 Venice - suggestions for hotels just after Easter - mid-April 2017.
- 22 1 way ticket
- 23 Chip and Sign credit cards usage in europe
- 24 pareja de hecho in Spain
- 25 Visiting Spain in January
Itinerary Italy Summer Trip with kids (7 months - 11 Years old)