I'm in need of some advice and suggestions for an Italy trip we plan to take this summer. At the time of travel, the kids will be 7 months, 5 years, 8 years, and 11 years old. We have 3-4 weeks available to travel anywhere from mid-June or early August. We want to spend at least 1 week in Rome. Our budget is fairly flexible. We would like to stay in at least 2 cities, if not 3 (one being Rome for certain). I also have a great deal of Hilton points, so we were thinking of the Waldorf Astoria in Rome for about 8 nights.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Paris transportation from CDG term 2 to La Defense
- 2 Italy June 2016 - Attire?
- 3 Swiss Burial/Grave Customs - ?
- 4 Please Help! Europe in 5 days!
- 5 Once in a life time 3 month Europe Trip
- 6 Rome & Florence, 10-12 days or so
- 7 Novice needs help with Italy itinerary
- 8 Current Paris vacation rental news...
- 9 Please help with Itinerary draft for 29 days in France
- 10 http://www.garciniacambogialean.com/bisou-ageless-moisturizer
- 11 Croatia in 16 days
- 12 Day trips to Florence, Venice - Any Recommended Tour Companies
- 13 April in Paris...with a Side of Bordeaux
- 14 Stay away from EF Tours
- 15 Amalfi Coast with Kids- Where to stay?
- 16 Yummy Swiss bites
- 17 Strike - again in France Tomorrow
- 18 3 Wake-up calls
- 19 Lazing it in Lisbon; Notes and Rambling Thoughts from and Extended Stay
- 20 Switzerland in 8 days
- 21 Rome to Sicily/Lipari September fly/boat???
- 22 venice/slovenia/croatia
- 23 Taxis G7: need help in creating account
- 24 EU Roaming charges / SIM card
- 25 Scotland Itinerary
Itinerary Italy Summer Trip with kids (7 months - 11 Years old)