I'm in need of some advice and suggestions for an Italy trip we plan to take this summer. At the time of travel, the kids will be 7 months, 5 years, 8 years, and 11 years old. We have 3-4 weeks available to travel anywhere from mid-June or early August. We want to spend at least 1 week in Rome. Our budget is fairly flexible. We would like to stay in at least 2 cities, if not 3 (one being Rome for certain). I also have a great deal of Hilton points, so we were thinking of the Waldorf Astoria in Rome for about 8 nights.
Itinerary Italy Summer Trip with kids (7 months - 11 Years old)
- 1 Barcelona Habitat Apartments Eixemple Questions
- 2 Venice Hotel near Cruise Terminal
- 3 Rhine River Intinerary
- 4 If you could go anywhere in Italy......
- 5 Help me decide between Kas and Kalkan!
- 6 Backpacking through Europe
- 7 Which tour company would be best?
- 8 I Need To Vent!
- 9 One way car rental Lisbon to Bordeaux
- 10 Hot Air Balloon crash in Cappadocia kills two, injures twenty-three
- 11 UK in the Fall: Trip Suggestions
- 12 best place to get euros for Ireland trip
- 13 Italy - Business+Pleasure - 12 days - driving tips and places to see
- 14 Local Living Rome- G adventures
- 15 The Adventure Begins.. Sarge56 in Italy
- 16 2 days in Venice- where to stay –What to do- Help please!
- 17 Bus from Sorrento to Naples Airport
- 18 Santorini-Nafplio-Delphi-Athens Help
- 19 Netherland -> belgium -> Germany (Rhine Valley)
- 20 Alsace question. Itterswiller or Riquewihr, where to stay?
- 21 2 weeks in Copenhagen-Helsinki-Stockholm
- 22 Slovenia/Northern Croatia in mid-August - hotel and other advice?
- 23 Where to take parents in Italy?
- 24 London Itinerary Advice 6-10 September
- 25 Rome: Avoiding the long Colosseum ticket line/queue: Palatine Hill ticket office locations