I'm in need of some advice and suggestions for an Italy trip we plan to take this summer. At the time of travel, the kids will be 7 months, 5 years, 8 years, and 11 years old. We have 3-4 weeks available to travel anywhere from mid-June or early August. We want to spend at least 1 week in Rome. Our budget is fairly flexible. We would like to stay in at least 2 cities, if not 3 (one being Rome for certain). I also have a great deal of Hilton points, so we were thinking of the Waldorf Astoria in Rome for about 8 nights.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 나인카지노≤≈✡《 DO428.ZE.AM 》✡≈≥【슈퍼카지노】
- 2 라이브블랙잭/」⋟✿【 GO428.ZZ.AM 】✿⋞「/라이브블랙잭라이브블랙잭
- 3 타짜카지노≤≈⌘《 DO428.ZE.AM 》⌘≈≥【슈퍼카지노】
- 4 Roma Pass
- 5 Paris hotels
- 6 12 Day Central Europe Itinerary
- 7 Trek through Eur
- 8 For a Taste of Four Cultures on Two Contınents
- 9 Budapest in December 2017
- 10 Amsterdam hotels
- 11 Denmark or Sweden?
- 12 Croatia Itinerary Help
- 13 Car Rental in France (Insurance + Add'l Driver Questions?)
- 14 Europe itinerary questions
- 15 After Beaune, need suggestions for the next 10 days
- 16 Italy Sept 26-Oct 6 2017
- 17 London Hotels
- 18 Flying into Copenhagen (1st trip to Europe)
- 19 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 20 We're here!
- 21 Has anyone rented from Allinclusive! Rent a Car ?
- 22 Norway, Sweden, Denmark
- 23 Swiss Trip Itineraryand Charges
- 24 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 25 The Roads Less Traveled: Traversing France With Mai Tai Tom & Tracy
Itinerary Italy Summer Trip with kids (7 months - 11 Years old)