I'm in need of some advice and suggestions for an Italy trip we plan to take this summer. At the time of travel, the kids will be 7 months, 5 years, 8 years, and 11 years old. We have 3-4 weeks available to travel anywhere from mid-June or early August. We want to spend at least 1 week in Rome. Our budget is fairly flexible. We would like to stay in at least 2 cities, if not 3 (one being Rome for certain). I also have a great deal of Hilton points, so we were thinking of the Waldorf Astoria in Rome for about 8 nights.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Need Ireland Itinerary Help
- 2 Where to stop between Dijon & the Loire Valley (Chinon)?
- 3 2 week in Europe Itinerary help
- 4 Slovania & Croatia
- 5 apartments florence
- 6 Costal Spain Vacation Rental House Advice
- 7 I'm back.....
- 8 KLM mandatory Animal Hotel SCAM
- 9 munich - day trips
- 10 honeymoon in november
- 11 Are you searching for Bulgarian trip?
- 12 Parking in Italy
- 13 HOTEL IN STOCKHOLM
- 14 Edinburgh in March
- 15 Paris gtg in October?
- 16 Very last minute Swiss train help!
- 17 Best coastal town within 3 hours of Barcelona (with kids)
- 18 Where do I pass through immigration in the UK
- 19 Departure Tax in UK
- 20 PARIS. GTG-------Sept.14, 2016, anyone interested?
- 21 Elbe Bike Trip 2 with a nasty end
- 22 Car Rental in Italy: Insurance Needed/Suggested
- 23 Seville itinerary critic and advice please
- 24 Immigration from Italy to Ireland to US
- 25 European Championship
Itinerary Italy Summer Trip with kids (7 months - 11 Years old)