I'm in need of some advice and suggestions for an Italy trip we plan to take this summer. At the time of travel, the kids will be 7 months, 5 years, 8 years, and 11 years old. We have 3-4 weeks available to travel anywhere from mid-June or early August. We want to spend at least 1 week in Rome. Our budget is fairly flexible. We would like to stay in at least 2 cities, if not 3 (one being Rome for certain). I also have a great deal of Hilton points, so we were thinking of the Waldorf Astoria in Rome for about 8 nights.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 train from Bucharest to Brasov
- 2 Towns or hikes along Lake Lucerne
- 3 How to leave Slovenia for US?
- 4 base for Andalucia
- 5 With Gratitude for a Glorious Solo Month in Greece
- 6 My bucket list first trip to Italy
- 7 Strasbourg! What to do, what to visit??
- 8 Windsor Castle
- 9 Flight from Athens to Santorini- is this enough time?
- 10 Do I Tip the Maid & How Much, Paris 3* Hotel?
- 11 Individual train tickets instead of passes
- 12 14 days in Italy. Advice needed
- 13 Ideas for 10 nights in France for 1st timer
- 14 Roadtrip: France, Belgium, Netherlands, Germany, Luxemburg
- 15 3 weeks italy itinerary
- 16 Oy, I need help with this mid Sept U.K. trip!
- 17 Tour Company reviews - European Graduation Trip
- 18 4 nights in Sardinia
- 19 Sabbioneta for day trip? ...or Verona?
- 20 help deciding between 2 itineraries!
- 21 Anthropology and Archeology for the Turkey Traveler
- 22 "Too Much Cows"
- 23 Matera tour guide wanted
- 24 Lisbon to San Sebastián to Madrid itinerary help!
- 25 Taxi from Linate to lecco
Itinerary Italy Summer Trip with kids (7 months - 11 Years old)