I'm in need of some advice and suggestions for an Italy trip we plan to take this summer. At the time of travel, the kids will be 7 months, 5 years, 8 years, and 11 years old. We have 3-4 weeks available to travel anywhere from mid-June or early August. We want to spend at least 1 week in Rome. Our budget is fairly flexible. We would like to stay in at least 2 cities, if not 3 (one being Rome for certain). I also have a great deal of Hilton points, so we were thinking of the Waldorf Astoria in Rome for about 8 nights.
Itinerary Italy Summer Trip with kids (7 months - 11 Years old)
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Spain in 18days -finalizing itinerary and a special bday celebration!
- 2 Suggestions for a nice hotel in Stockholm?
- 3 What are the best places to see in England
- 4 Alternatives to Heathrow hotels?
- 5 Ireland and the UK Itinerary Advice
- 6 TGV from Charles de Gaulle airport to Avignon
- 7 St Pancras to Holburn tube station
- 8 First time Croatia; young children; itinerary
- 9 Not hot in Europe in July?
- 10 We saw London, we saw France as well as The Netherlands and Belgium
- 11 Estonia Amber
- 12 Restaurant with a view - Florence
- 13 Tight Planning?
- 14 Rue Montorgueil or 7th?
- 15 Vatican - Wednesday General Audience
- 16 Villa rental suggestions in Umbira or Positano please
- 17 Travel with Teens
- 18 Soccer/futbol in Madrid
- 19 Personal recommendations where to stay for family of 5 in Sorrento
- 20 One week in Venice - trips
- 21 Two days between St. Ives and London
- 22 3 Week Trip to Italy and Paris - Suggestions
- 23 OUR BIG ADVENTURE...2 WEEKS and counting
- 24 Vienna - stay near train station or Innere Stadt?
- 25 Recommendations for good driving routes for lavender fields in Provence