I'm in need of some advice and suggestions for an Italy trip we plan to take this summer. At the time of travel, the kids will be 7 months, 5 years, 8 years, and 11 years old. We have 3-4 weeks available to travel anywhere from mid-June or early August. We want to spend at least 1 week in Rome. Our budget is fairly flexible. We would like to stay in at least 2 cities, if not 3 (one being Rome for certain). I also have a great deal of Hilton points, so we were thinking of the Waldorf Astoria in Rome for about 8 nights.
Itinerary Italy Summer Trip with kids (7 months - 11 Years old)
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Tentative itinerary for Andalucia for April/May 2015
- 2 Pronunciation
- 3 Ireland 8 day Itinerary help
- 4 Golfing in Ireland
- 5 Day trip to Rothenberg from Munich
- 6 Italy-Rome-Florence-Venice-CT-PievePelego-Help with order of travel
- 7 Ryanair Cabin Luggage
- 8 Eatwith - dine with locals
- 9 What still confounds you about travel?
- 10 Greece--Crete or Peloponnis?
- 11 Naxos Island: Best Way to Get Around?
- 12 Dining at the Eiffel Tower
- 13 Help with Itinerary please!!!!
- 14 Santorini
- 15 1 week in Switzerland with 18 year old son
- 16 Advice on Two Week Itinerary Please! (London,Paris,Luxembourg,Brussels)
- 17 Foie gras, redux
- 18 Must see in Dubrovnik
- 19 Questions for my German friends
- 20 Chip but no PIN
- 21 Planning first Solo Backpacking in Europe!
- 22 Best route from Pamukkale to Fethiye by car
- 23 Planning 17 days Italy - Switzerland - Germany
- 24 Advance Tickets Segrada Familia - Barcelona
- 25 Two weeks in Paris ... how to fill?