I will be spending a month this summer on an academic program in Nicosia, but have allowed 8 days after the program is done before coming back to the states... What shall I do? There won't be time during the program for travel, so I could see more of Cyprus, or head to Greece or the Greek Isles? Any ideas? I will most likely be alone and am on a student's budget! Is town-to-town travel on Cyprus fairly easy (I don't want to rent a car)?
Any ideas are much appreciated! Thanks!
itinerary ideas for 8 days in cyprus?
- 1 Venice passes....confusing as heck!
- 2 Lake District, Hawkshead or Keswick?
- 3 Are they doing this yet in Paris and Rome?
- 4 7 days in Andalucia
- 5 Trulli Foodie Puglia-two weeks to eat through!!!
- 6 Costa del Sol (Spain) versus Cote d Azur (France) ??
- 7 Best option for Dollars to Euros for apartment payment"
- 8 Anniversary Weekend in Paris
- 9 3 nights in Bayeux, FRANCE...how to make the most of our days in winter?
- 10 Is there a Morning Ferry from Mykonos to Paros in late May on a Friday?
- 11 Chambermaid tipping
- 12 Please help with this Switzerland/Italy itinerary
- 13 Stories from London, France, Italy & more - Trip Report
- 14 2 weeks in UK to visit my daughter at Queen Mary Univ Dec 15-28 2013
- 15 Popping in and out of Ireland
- 16 Northern Italy Honeymoon- Alps and Italian Favorites
- 17 Taxi Availability from Bus Station
- 18 Buying a house in the Languedoc - the hunt begins
- 19 Apartments in Rome
- 20 Which travel plan?
- 21 San Sebastian and 2 day trips into France...lodging and places to see
- 22 London's Proposed New Airport...
- 23 Orvieto ro Pompei day trip in late December?
- 24 Frankfurt to Bamberg day trip - train ticket question
- 25 Advantages and Disadvantages of Visiting Turkey At This Time