I will be spending a month this summer on an academic program in Nicosia, but have allowed 8 days after the program is done before coming back to the states... What shall I do? There won't be time during the program for travel, so I could see more of Cyprus, or head to Greece or the Greek Isles? Any ideas? I will most likely be alone and am on a student's budget! Is town-to-town travel on Cyprus fairly easy (I don't want to rent a car)?
Any ideas are much appreciated! Thanks!
itinerary ideas for 8 days in cyprus?
- 1 Lake Como & Venice - must sees, dos and eats??
- 2 Venice Hotel near Cruise Terminal
- 3 When is the best time to buy train tickets/where?
- 4 Anyone heard of or used a hotel booking site called Olotels?
- 5 San Lorenzo Market
- 6 Christmas in the Netherlands: David Sadaris reads "6 to 8 Black Men"
- 7 Ireland - Doolin Ennis Dingle Kenmare Adare With Paragraph Breaks
- 8 To Madrid/Barcelona on Sunday! 8 Qs to help make the trip amazing
- 9 Places to stay for a tour of Normandy
- 10 Burano - best day of week to visit
- 11 Trip in June to andulusia and algrave portugal
- 12 Cuenca or Toledo
- 13 Nice
- 14 car rental agency near train station in Firenze
- 15 Parking in Florence, Italy
- 16 Norway experts needed.
- 17 Moonliner bus question - can someone help please?
- 18 Beatiful place near Aix-en-Provence or not too far from St Paul de Vence
- 19 Last monte Paris apartment
- 20 Train from Amsterdam to Bruges
- 21 jungfraujoch mid june
- 22 Swiss visit - Mürren for Berner Oberland and Chur? Sargans? for Engadin hub
- 23 Amalfi Coast and Transportation Help Needed
- 24 6 Weeks Traveling Around: Italy, Austria, Budapest, Paris
- 25 Solo in Sicily - April 2013