I will be spending a month this summer on an academic program in Nicosia, but have allowed 8 days after the program is done before coming back to the states... What shall I do? There won't be time during the program for travel, so I could see more of Cyprus, or head to Greece or the Greek Isles? Any ideas? I will most likely be alone and am on a student's budget! Is town-to-town travel on Cyprus fairly easy (I don't want to rent a car)?
Any ideas are much appreciated! Thanks!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 16 days in France and Italy
- 2 Gibraltar United Kingdom
- 3 Trip Report- UK Gardens in May
- 4 Base for Hidcote, etc. from London
- 5 [Needed Recs] Cheap, widely available, good wine in Italy?
- 6 Scotland - We're Here!
- 7 Italy with my Teen daughters
- 8 Purchasing travel insurance in the UK
- 9 Cappadocia in June
- 10 Europe Winter Itinerary
- 11 Changing Planes at Fiumicino
- 12 Majorca 9 days - change hotels during trip?
- 13 Krakow
- 14 Lisbon
- 15 Amsterdam
- 16 Travelling Iceland
- 17 Moscow Favorites
- 18 Couscous
- 19 Tuscany wedding venues for 2
- 20 Fueled by gluten, caffeine, and alcohol - two weeks in France
- 21 SIM Card for London, Belgium, France & Italy
- 22 Sarlat & Surrounding Towns Restaurants
- 23 Lake Geneva / Great St Bernard Pass / Milan / Naples
- 24 Nice/Villefranche/Monaco
- 25 Guided Vatican Tours