I will be spending a month this summer on an academic program in Nicosia, but have allowed 8 days after the program is done before coming back to the states... What shall I do? There won't be time during the program for travel, so I could see more of Cyprus, or head to Greece or the Greek Isles? Any ideas? I will most likely be alone and am on a student's budget! Is town-to-town travel on Cyprus fairly easy (I don't want to rent a car)?
Any ideas are much appreciated! Thanks!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Pre-paid International Calling Cards
- 2 Budapest Hotels
- 3 Salzburg or Regensberg
- 4 4 days in switzerland
- 5 A Week in Western Crete (with photos)
- 6 France and Barcelona : 2016 Trip Report
- 7 Thello night train from Paris to Rome?
- 8 Swiss Pass dilemma
- 9 Munich
- 10 Trip Report: Krakow and Warsaw
- 11 First time in France
- 12 Holiday trip with kids - suggestions please!
- 13 Britain's contactless public transport revolution moves to Oxford
- 14 One month in southern Spain with little ones. Where to stay?
- 15 Visa for one Schengen Country, and traveling with EU spouse and children
- 16 Our week in Scotland—“againn san t-seachdain ann an Alba”
- 17 14 days in Greece itinerary ???
- 18 When is Pope's schedule released for 2017?
- 19 Naples, Amalfi coast and Puglia - suggestions please.
- 20 Planning a self drive tour of the uk next april
- 21 My trip to Cornwall, bookended by weekends in London
- 22 Portugal itinerary help
- 23 First Time Solo Travel info
- 24 Prague hotels
- 25 The Princess Diaries: My Three Week Odyssey In Poland And Romania