I will be traveling with my 23 year old son to Malaga Dec. 21st, and will depart for London on the 26th. We have not made plane reservations for the return as of yet. We visited Barcelona in 2010, and loved it, wanted to try a different part of Spain this trip, and my son is fluent in Spanish. Your opinion on where to stay for Christmas itself would be very valuable, along with cities along the way. We were told by one travel service-it should be Seville. We do love beach, and outdoor walks, but love museums, and churches, music, food, we want to take it all in. I am not planning on trying to drive in any of the bigger cities, would prefer busses and trains. Should we try to see some of Madrid ? Really looking forward to all of your great ideas !!! Thanks !
Itinerary ideas -Christmas in Spain
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 What still confounds you about travel?
- 2 Any experiences with Airbnb?
- 3 Venice Restaurant - Open on Mondays
- 4 Pronunciation
- 5 Florence & Rome Itinerary, hotel, tour co. critique please!
- 6 Monet in Normandy
- 7 Dublin Tour Companies
- 8 Livorno to Florence from cruise ship
- 9 We saw a fox on Great Ormond St (and other sights up and down the Thames)
- 10 Mosquitos in Amsterdam
- 11 How to get from Charles de Gaulle Airport to Gare du Nord?
- 12 Italy-Rome-Florence-Venice-CT-PievePelego-Help with order of travel
- 13 Almost 3 weeks in Sicily in March
- 14 Venice, April 2014. Some thoughts ...
- 15 Greece--Crete or Peloponnis?
- 16 Rome to Pisa or Bologna to Pisa-Train...Help needed!
- 17 Stay near Paris
- 18 direct train from Lyon to Nice France?
- 19 Which town to stay at in Lake Como?
- 20 Picasso Museum-Paris
- 21 Springtime in Paris with lots of restaurant reviews and a bit of Alsace
- 22 What to wear
- 23 Croatia in August - 2 weeks, 2 kids
- 24 Bavaria & Dolomites
- 25 Italy Itinerary - Draft