I will be traveling with my 23 year old son to Malaga Dec. 21st, and will depart for London on the 26th. We have not made plane reservations for the return as of yet. We visited Barcelona in 2010, and loved it, wanted to try a different part of Spain this trip, and my son is fluent in Spanish. Your opinion on where to stay for Christmas itself would be very valuable, along with cities along the way. We were told by one travel service-it should be Seville. We do love beach, and outdoor walks, but love museums, and churches, music, food, we want to take it all in. I am not planning on trying to drive in any of the bigger cities, would prefer busses and trains. Should we try to see some of Madrid ? Really looking forward to all of your great ideas !!! Thanks !
Itinerary ideas -Christmas in Spain
- 1 Through Naples to Sorrento or Pompei?
- 2 2 days in Venice- where to stay –What to do- Help please!
- 3 Buying tickets for London shows from online sites
- 4 Discount retail liquor stores - Barcelona or Madrid, Spain areas
- 5 Tour-Free Travel
- 6 2 days in Frankfurt - where to stay -what to do - or straight to Paris
- 7 Southeast England - more planning ?
- 8 UK flexipass best option?
- 9 Do I Need A Visa for London?
- 10 Comfortable shoes to wear in Italy this summer and not look like a tourist
- 11 Tales from Venice, Bologna, Pienza and Rome
- 12 New & Improved 2 Week Honeymoon Itinerary Italy
- 13 Going to London next week but can't find hotel/hostel!!
- 14 French Riviera Overview
- 15 London Evening Activity
- 16 Florence, Capri and Amalfi
- 17 Planning my days in Paris
- 18 Train from Barcelona to Figueras, and Figueras to Perpignan
- 19 Family trip to Paris for 3 days
- 20 Austria - Salzburg to Vienna (Train and Boat)
- 21 Car Rental recommendations (Heathrow and Gatwick) ?
- 22 Florence Day Trip to Sienna: should we stop along the way? Where?
- 23 Has anyone sent a "care package" to a student studying abroad?
- 24 Almalfi in Late March??
- 25 Levanto, Italy B&B