I will be traveling with my 23 year old son to Malaga Dec. 21st, and will depart for London on the 26th. We have not made plane reservations for the return as of yet. We visited Barcelona in 2010, and loved it, wanted to try a different part of Spain this trip, and my son is fluent in Spanish. Your opinion on where to stay for Christmas itself would be very valuable, along with cities along the way. We were told by one travel service-it should be Seville. We do love beach, and outdoor walks, but love museums, and churches, music, food, we want to take it all in. I am not planning on trying to drive in any of the bigger cities, would prefer busses and trains. Should we try to see some of Madrid ? Really looking forward to all of your great ideas !!! Thanks !
Itinerary ideas -Christmas in Spain
View all Europe activity »
- 1 Ira Has Been Kidnapped
- 2 A full week in The Netherlands
- 3 San Sebastian and 2 day trips into France...lodging and places to see
- 4 Venice 3 days Itinerary.
- 5 Bells, Balls and a Basilica – Cooking in Abruzzo; Eating & Drinking In Rome
- 6 Madrid to Sevilla
- 7 Ireland in a week
- 8 Bus shuttle from MXP to Milan Centrale Station
- 9 Anniversary Weekend in Paris
- 10 Dawdling Through the Dordogne
- 11 Le Marche and Rome - Part 3 - Recanati
- 12 Hungary and Czech Republic
- 13 Orvieto ro Pompei day trip in late December?
- 14 Buying a house in the Languedoc - the hunt begins
- 15 Home from Rome - a trip report
- 16 Please help with this Switzerland/Italy itinerary
- 17 To Paris and Provence in June
- 18 Day Trips from Florence: Tours or On Our Own???
- 19 Best option for Dollars to Euros for apartment payment"
- 20 Confirming..."Buy train tickets the day of departure" advice....M/V/Rome
- 21 Going to Puglia, I hope
- 22 7 days in Andalucia
- 23 Travelling to Amalfi Coast in April 2014
- 24 Scandinavia Itinerary
- 25 Venice passes....confusing as heck!