My husband and I would like to plan a trip to Warsaw, Krakow, Rothenburg, Fussen. We are flying from Ottawa, Canada. (Unfortunately, the only direct flights to/from Ottawa for European cities in Germany is Frankfurt.) The order of which we visit the cities do not matter much to me, but I would prefer to fly in or out of Frankfurt on one of these flights since it has a direct flight to Ottawa. We will be going end of May to middle of June this year.
Initially, I was thinking of flying into Frankfurt, then going south to see Rothenburg then Fussen. From Fussen, I am not too sure which way is the best way of going to Krakow. Should I go through Munich or are there other better options?
We do not want to drive so we were going to take the Romantic Road bus or train to see Rothenburg and Fussen.
(These 4 are our "must visit" places, so we do not want to change any of these destinations.)
Does anyone have any advice as to how I can optimize my trip to minimize hassle and travelling time?
Thank you very much in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Visa for one Schengen Country, and traveling with EU spouse and children
- 2 What type of visa is right for me?
- 3 http://www.supplementoffers.org/white-light-smile/
- 4 Munich
- 5 First time in France
- 6 My trip to Cornwall, bookended by weekends in London
- 7 Thello night train from Paris to Rome?
- 8 Ger's Trip to Rome & Bologna
- 9 One month in southern Spain with little ones. Where to stay?
- 10 Thoughts on an unusual itinerary for Northern Spain please
- 11 Britain's contactless public transport revolution moves to Oxford
- 12 Budapest Hotels
- 13 Salzburg or Regensberg
- 14 4 days in switzerland
- 15 A Week in Western Crete (with photos)
- 16 France and Barcelona : 2016 Trip Report
- 17 Swiss Pass dilemma
- 18 Trip Report: Krakow and Warsaw
- 19 Holiday trip with kids - suggestions please!
- 20 Our week in Scotland—“againn san t-seachdain ann an Alba”
- 21 14 days in Greece itinerary ???
- 22 When is Pope's schedule released for 2017?
- 23 Naples, Amalfi coast and Puglia - suggestions please.
- 24 Planning a self drive tour of the uk next april
- 25 Portugal itinerary help