My husband and I would like to plan a trip to Warsaw, Krakow, Rothenburg, Fussen. We are flying from Ottawa, Canada. (Unfortunately, the only direct flights to/from Ottawa for European cities in Germany is Frankfurt.) The order of which we visit the cities do not matter much to me, but I would prefer to fly in or out of Frankfurt on one of these flights since it has a direct flight to Ottawa. We will be going end of May to middle of June this year.
Initially, I was thinking of flying into Frankfurt, then going south to see Rothenburg then Fussen. From Fussen, I am not too sure which way is the best way of going to Krakow. Should I go through Munich or are there other better options?
We do not want to drive so we were going to take the Romantic Road bus or train to see Rothenburg and Fussen.
(These 4 are our "must visit" places, so we do not want to change any of these destinations.)
Does anyone have any advice as to how I can optimize my trip to minimize hassle and travelling time?
Thank you very much in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 What tips can you give about packing?
- 2 Transferring from LCY to LHR . PLEASE HELP
- 3 Rome Bus Routes - a list
- 4 Alitalia - Groundhog Day?
- 5 Short stay London with Aussie kids or not?
- 6 How the kids age calculated
- 7 car rental in Dubrovnik
- 8 Cordoba Overnight?
- 9 Scottish Heritage Pass v. Explorer Pass
- 10 lurento sports car rental - anyone?
- 11 LHR airport and hotel pick up times for Justairports.com
- 12 English Gardens Itinerary Advice please
- 13 Firt time VISA applicant
- 14 Uffizi Phone Number
- 15 "Paris? Again?" And an odd pickpocketing
- 16 3 days in Normandy (with an 8 year old)
- 17 Aix Provence
- 18 Sintra
- 19 4 Days In Northern Italy advice
- 20 Where to stay in September in the Swiss Alps
- 21 Roman Roamings: 2 Weeks of Wanderings
- 22 Suggestions for Switzerland-Italy Trip??
- 23 Marseille vs. Genoa
- 24 Murren to Prague
- 25 Vegetarian Food in Spain & Portugal