My husband and I would like to plan a trip to Warsaw, Krakow, Rothenburg, Fussen. We are flying from Ottawa, Canada. (Unfortunately, the only direct flights to/from Ottawa for European cities in Germany is Frankfurt.) The order of which we visit the cities do not matter much to me, but I would prefer to fly in or out of Frankfurt on one of these flights since it has a direct flight to Ottawa. We will be going end of May to middle of June this year.
Initially, I was thinking of flying into Frankfurt, then going south to see Rothenburg then Fussen. From Fussen, I am not too sure which way is the best way of going to Krakow. Should I go through Munich or are there other better options?
We do not want to drive so we were going to take the Romantic Road bus or train to see Rothenburg and Fussen.
(These 4 are our "must visit" places, so we do not want to change any of these destinations.)
Does anyone have any advice as to how I can optimize my trip to minimize hassle and travelling time?
Thank you very much in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Do i need a Swiss Half-fare travelcard?
- 2 Christmas windows of Boulevard Haussmann in Paris 2015
- 3 Morning in paris
- 4 Oct vs Nov for Greece
- 5 Advices about our itiniary
- 6 Global Travel Warning...
- 7 Balkans Itinerary
- 8 How a Greek DIY expert ended up on a Greek Island Cruise
- 9 Dynamic Currency Conversion is Alive & Well in Paris
- 10 Italy AND Switzerland in 8 days
- 11 CAPITALIZING ON THE CAPITALS: Central Europe
- 12 Return to Rome Pre Cruise Trip Report October 2016
- 13 Why Not Helsinki?
- 14 X-ray machines at train stations in Europe?
- 15 Must be the season of the witch: Nikki's autumn trip to London and Paris
- 16 Inverness Northern Lights?
- 17 Dublin Ireland Hotel Advice for early June
- 18 advice on my 3 month backpacking trip itinerary?
- 19 Places to visit staying in Como
- 20 Critique my Budapest itinerary please!
- 21 Sample European Itinerary for a solo traveler.
- 22 Mona Lisait Returns
- 23 Need Help with Locations of Naples Apartments
- 24 Churches of the East Riding of Yorkshire
- 25 Paris Under Seige...