My husband and I would like to plan a trip to Warsaw, Krakow, Rothenburg, Fussen. We are flying from Ottawa, Canada. (Unfortunately, the only direct flights to/from Ottawa for European cities in Germany is Frankfurt.) The order of which we visit the cities do not matter much to me, but I would prefer to fly in or out of Frankfurt on one of these flights since it has a direct flight to Ottawa. We will be going end of May to middle of June this year.
Initially, I was thinking of flying into Frankfurt, then going south to see Rothenburg then Fussen. From Fussen, I am not too sure which way is the best way of going to Krakow. Should I go through Munich or are there other better options?
We do not want to drive so we were going to take the Romantic Road bus or train to see Rothenburg and Fussen.
(These 4 are our "must visit" places, so we do not want to change any of these destinations.)
Does anyone have any advice as to how I can optimize my trip to minimize hassle and travelling time?
Thank you very much in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 12 days in Western Sicily in April 2017 - itinerary questions
- 2 Help with Transportation Options in London
- 3 Cinque Terre, Florence, Venice
- 4 Tours through Spain and Portugal
- 5 Spain: general question about Mondays and museums
- 6 Trip to Czech Republic, Austria and Italy
- 7 Charming areas to explore in London
- 8 New notes and coins and death dates for old ones
- 9 Italy Dolomites in early April
- 10 I may be wrong....
- 11 Travel from Florence, Italy to Munich, Germany
- 12 Skip the line tours of the Alhambra, Granada.
- 13 Cannobio/Lago Maggiore in October?
- 14 Cornwall UK
- 15 Need Mobile phone advice for Italy
- 16 Advice on use of Toll roads in Portugal
- 17 Hydra, Greece
- 18 travel around Spain
- 19 credit and debit cards
- 20 Cordoba, Granada, Seville loop
- 21 San Gimignano area of Italy
- 22 England + France 12-day itinerary
- 23 8 Hours in Rome
- 24 Golf Partner in Istanbul
- 25 Italy trip with kids - planning help?