My husband and I would like to plan a trip to Warsaw, Krakow, Rothenburg, Fussen. We are flying from Ottawa, Canada. (Unfortunately, the only direct flights to/from Ottawa for European cities in Germany is Frankfurt.) The order of which we visit the cities do not matter much to me, but I would prefer to fly in or out of Frankfurt on one of these flights since it has a direct flight to Ottawa. We will be going end of May to middle of June this year.
Initially, I was thinking of flying into Frankfurt, then going south to see Rothenburg then Fussen. From Fussen, I am not too sure which way is the best way of going to Krakow. Should I go through Munich or are there other better options?
We do not want to drive so we were going to take the Romantic Road bus or train to see Rothenburg and Fussen.
(These 4 are our "must visit" places, so we do not want to change any of these destinations.)
Does anyone have any advice as to how I can optimize my trip to minimize hassle and travelling time?
Thank you very much in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 2 London theatre recommendations
- 2 One Step at a Time - julia_t begins the Camino de Santiago
- 3 Hotels in Galway, Ennis? Also Car Rental Suggestions Wanted
- 4 GPS vs Google Maps
- 5 Itinerary advice for 9 days in London for female solo traveller
- 6 Trip Report - Sicily in 30 days 2016
- 7 Parc Clichy-Batignolles - Martin Luther King, Tours?
- 8 Halal butchery in Puerto de La Cruz ?
- 9 Paris: Best (or Worst) Apartment Rental Companies
- 10 Thiva?
- 11 Novice needs help with Italy itinerary
- 12 Advice for Florence & Rome with Baby
- 13 One week in Sicily - Taormina, Ortigia, Agrigento & Palermo
- 14 Rome, Florence, Venice, How many nights in each city?
- 15 Driving Tour - Bari to Bologna
- 16 Brussels Airport
- 17 Wanted: Clever Travel Tips!
- 18 planning confusion
- 19 April in Paris...with a Side of Bordeaux
- 20 What clothes?
- 21 Classical Performance St Petersburg and Moscow in August
- 22 Germany with my Girlfriend
- 23 Top Tourist Mob Scenes in Europe
- 24 Train Question
- 25 It claims to be prepared to be prepared