My parents are planning a trip to Europe in July and would want to visit Vienna, Hallstat, Paris, Venice and Amsterdam. They have about 22 days for this holiday and will be flying from India. I'm a little confused from where they should start their trip. Any help is appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Bruges, Ghent or Brussels?
- 2 Norway for 1 week, ideas for planning
- 3 One week road trip Santiago de Compostela-Lisbon itinerary advice needed
- 4 London, Brussels, France, Berner Oberland and Vienna (in 72 days)
- 5 Swiss Trains not on time and boats not run at all - great time
- 6 Driving in Italy
- 7 Choosing Greek Island Base for island hopping
- 8 Spain, Portugal trip planning
- 9 Tips for tour company tour guides
- 10 Three Weeks in Italy - So Excited!
- 11 Train travel to and from Paris
- 12 TRIP REPORT: Paris, Bordeaux, Dordogne, Toulouse, Provence, and more
- 13 Use of Train Tickets
- 14 MaiTaiTom Gets The Royal Treatment…Two Weeks Exploring London and Scotland
- 15 4 Greek islands- best way to hop?
- 16 Paris and England, 14 days on the ground
- 17 First Trip to Paris
- 18 Andalucia Spain
- 19 European Sampler, 4 weeks, 6 countries?
- 20 Bastille Day Fireworks, Paris
- 21 Naxos experts - pros and cons of Kymata vs. Agios Prokopios Hotel
- 22 2 days in Amsterdam after river cruise
- 23 Bus Nice Airport to Frejus
- 24 Advice on Spring/Fall trips to Scotland and Alsace
- 25 Best tour or day trip from EL Ferrol Spain