My parents are planning a trip to Europe in July and would want to visit Vienna, Hallstat, Paris, Venice and Amsterdam. They have about 22 days for this holiday and will be flying from India. I'm a little confused from where they should start their trip. Any help is appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 evening of song and dance
- 2 Naples or Genoa
- 3 Flaminco recommendations for Seville September 29 to October 1
- 4 SIM card
- 5 Our time in Rome
- 6 2 weeks in Amsterdam, Belgium and France
- 7 Four favorite things to do in Paris during the Christmas holidays
- 8 Provins as a day trip from Paris
- 9 Rioja - Where to Stay the Night?
- 10 Venice Film Fest
- 11 Suicide bombing in Ansbach
- 12 Books and Films about/set in Southern Italy
- 13 Europe itinerary review
- 14 Avoid Viking River Cruises
- 15 Lake Lucerne Boat Travel
- 16 Help needed for Netherlands itinerary please
- 17 My 3 Day Umbrian Plan. What do you think?
- 18 3 hours or so in Milano (quick stopover)
- 19 Les bons plans de Whathello
- 20 France 2016: Paris--Avignon--Provence--Nice
- 21 Walk across Europe: Warsaw - Gibraltar
- 22 Driving from Rome to Sorrento
- 23 Helsinki -> Tallin -> Riga OR Tallin -> Riga -> Vilinius ?
- 24 Istanbul - Would you go there?
- 25 Where to from Verona