My parents are planning a trip to Europe in July and would want to visit Vienna, Hallstat, Paris, Venice and Amsterdam. They have about 22 days for this holiday and will be flying from India. I'm a little confused from where they should start their trip. Any help is appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Best Destination for Teenage Girls?
- 2 Help! Suggestions for Italian itinerary
- 3 EATING IN LISBON..first visit
- 4 Munich hotel near the Christmas Village late November
- 5 The Texas Trio Tour England
- 6 First Post, Lots of Questions
- 7 Iceland and the Fareoe Islands in two weeks
- 8 The highlands
- 9 February in Florence
- 10 Norway Trip Report 2016
- 11 Trip Report and Photos - The Baltics – Tallinn, Riga and Vilnius
- 12 Naxos hotel question
- 13 Torridon Scotland. Four days. What to do?
- 14 Which bus from Bratislava train station
- 15 Juangfrau / mt
- 16 1 week solo in Europe. Which of these?
- 17 Loire Valley itinerary
- 18 Venice, September 2016, a trip report (sort of).
- 19 St. Wolfgang/Hallstatt/Berchtesgaden from Salzburg
- 20 Should we go to Vienna?
- 21 Parma hotels - Pacchiosi or Rosa Prati
- 22 Please recommend an honest car rental service in Romania
- 23 Lots of walking, amazing scenery & wine - 3 weeks France & Germany.
- 24 Where in Europe for 15 full days from 21 Oct to 6 Nov 2016?
- 25 Renting a car