My parents are planning a trip to Europe in July and would want to visit Vienna, Hallstat, Paris, Venice and Amsterdam. They have about 22 days for this holiday and will be flying from India. I'm a little confused from where they should start their trip. Any help is appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Looking for advice about 2 week solo trip to Italy
- 2 Lon term Car Hire Guide for Italy
- 3 Kids Travel Guides for Reading up!
- 4 Honeymoon - Spain & Greece
- 5 church / cathedral (organ/classic music) concerts in Granada/Seville ?
- 6 Public Transportation in Vienna: Borderline Organized Crime
- 7 Public Transport information App/Website
- 8 London with kids
- 9 First Time Europe Trip
- 10 Spain, Madrid, 2 nights w/car
- 11 Family Trip to Italy - North or South? April, July or October?
- 12 Luxury Apartment Rentals in Rome
- 13 Tenerife - Best attractions
- 14 10 day trip - very initial thinking
- 15 How to get from the Airport (Charles de Gaul) to Marais
- 16 Istanbul - FOOD!
- 17 Andalusia itinerary comments & advice please!
- 18 Reading Recommendations Spain
- 19 Loans 15,000 kr. and you have them about 45. minutes
- 20 Croatia travel ideas
- 21 Vintage trip report: Greenland, 1995
- 22 River Boat Cruise
- 23 Paris: Best Hot Chocolate
- 24 Hotel advice
- 25 Southern Spain or Sicily in early to mid March