My parents are planning a trip to Europe in July and would want to visit Vienna, Hallstat, Paris, Venice and Amsterdam. They have about 22 days for this holiday and will be flying from India. I'm a little confused from where they should start their trip. Any help is appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Paris tipping hotel maids
- 2 Day Trips or Open Jaw Munich,Vienna,Budapest?
- 3 Help - Paris or Rome in December?
- 4 MaiTaiTom's "Insane For Spain" - 2015
- 5 5 Nights in the Midlands
- 6 Paris and Corsica- hopefully a trip report!
- 7 Which Italy / London routing do you recommend?
- 8 Trip report-London, France, Belguim
- 9 A/C in Basel
- 10 Why Are We NOT Packed Yet? Munich, Verona, Stresa, Edinburgh, and London
- 11 Where to stay in Northern Ireland and should we try to see Cliffs of Moher?
- 12 Lisboa upscale hotel choice (??)
- 13 My summer in Paris
- 14 Venice - airport, cruise ship terminal, hotel, & airport taxi question
- 15 Iceland 2 week trip itinerary/report
- 16 Ireland or Scotland
- 17 Our first trip to Europe
- 18 Is this a good hotel and loaction in Paris?
- 19 Is traveling to 10 countries in Europe in 50 days a good idea?
- 20 2 Week Trip to Central/Eastern Europe
- 21 Stay away from EF Tours
- 22 Need help planning a 20 day trip
- 23 Is this a good hotel and location in Barcelona
- 24 Trip planning--Portugal and Spain
- 25 Rome/Sorrento/Amalfi Itinerary help