My parents are planning a trip to Europe in July and would want to visit Vienna, Hallstat, Paris, Venice and Amsterdam. They have about 22 days for this holiday and will be flying from India. I'm a little confused from where they should start their trip. Any help is appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Rome or Venice first
- 2 What kind of tea can i choose in afternoon tea in France?
- 3 Restaurants in Rome near Pantheon, Spanish Steps, Trevi Fountain
- 4 Restaurant suggestions in Bologna
- 5 Loire or Provence in January?
- 6 Itinerary for 5 adults, 3 kids, 2 weeks, & 1 holiday adventure!
- 7 Entertaining 17 year-old in Rome
- 8 Jamikins and Bikerscott in Andalusia
- 9 which train from Gatwick? And rental car pickup
- 10 TRIP REPORT: Paris, Bordeaux, Dordogne, Toulouse, Provence, and more
- 11 Criss-crossing the Camino: 5 weeks in Northern Spain (and a bit of France)
- 12 Day trip from London in December
- 13 Place to Eat in Aix-en-Provence
- 14 Good Pocket Map Guide To Amsterdam
- 15 Seeking reasonable itinerary
- 16 Trip For Physical, Intellectual, Emotional Exercize
- 17 Funniest of Fodor Threads
- 18 No Reservations...our laidback Paris Christmas
- 19 Photography gear for Rome and Venice
- 20 Classical or choral or sacred music venues in Rome
- 21 Supplements in Carry on bag
- 22 Lunch near Amboise, Loire Valley
- 23 What experiences were most memorable for your kids?
- 24 Paris Oct 31-Nov 4
- 25 Europe First Timers