My parents are planning a trip to Europe in July and would want to visit Vienna, Hallstat, Paris, Venice and Amsterdam. They have about 22 days for this holiday and will be flying from India. I'm a little confused from where they should start their trip. Any help is appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Wine tasting in Santorini
- 2 England and Wales by public transport
- 3 Layover at Lisbon and trip to Sintra
- 4 Wine Harvest in Italy 2016 - when?
- 5 Iceland Trip Report - Very Long!
- 6 Honeymoon trip to Europe - Would love your recommendations
- 7 Planning Advice!
- 8 Paris Looses $846 Million in Tourism
- 9 Dublin Hotel Recommendations
- 10 How to divide 4 weeks of lakes and mountains with kids in Italy?
- 11 Greece in 15 Days
- 12 My Home Exchange Near Lake Como
- 13 Help with itinerary
- 14 Naples or Genoa
- 15 Walking stylish sandals/flats
- 16 Venice to Rome via Pisa in 1 day
- 17 Help! American needs to get into Italy after staying >90 days
- 18 Banks Mansion Amsterdam hotel
- 19 Prague Beyond the "Usual"
- 20 Going to Spain? Watch this movie.
- 21 20 free days of Europe
- 22 Bring Europe to My Kitchen. Please.
- 23 BNL machines in Italy
- 24 BNL ATMs
- 25 How to spend a glorious week in Switzerland?