My parents are planning a trip to Europe in July and would want to visit Vienna, Hallstat, Paris, Venice and Amsterdam. They have about 22 days for this holiday and will be flying from India. I'm a little confused from where they should start their trip. Any help is appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 I'm back.....
- 2 Where should I go in Spain for 2 weeks? Add Lisbon?
- 3 FAQs
- 4 Immigration from Italy to Ireland to US
- 5 Quaint Towns within 2hr Driving from Amsterdam
- 6 Need Ireland Itinerary Help
- 7 Switzerland itinerary help
- 8 Slovania & Croatia
- 9 2 week in Europe Itinerary help
- 10 Asian food and shopping in Dublin ????
- 11 5 days in Provence
- 12 Parking in Italy
- 13 Bus from montalcino to Firenze
- 14 Another Alhambra Ticket Question
- 15 1 week in Malaga
- 16 Lisbon hotel: Tivoli or Bairro Alto hotels?
- 17 Cancelling apartment in PARIS
- 18 Looking for a apartment recommendation for Dijon
- 19 Transportation in Bologna
- 20 Amsterdam vs. France
- 21 Where to stay in Dijon, France
- 22 Amsterdam Hotel
- 23 Paris gtg in October?
- 24 Capo d'Orlando
- 25 European Championship