I am almost into it and about to finalize my Honeymoon trip in december. Decided with France, Italy and Siwss. Pls help me out with the itinerary. We have planned the following way::
Swirzerland --Day 1 to 7-----Arrive in Zurich- Train to Zermat. and check in hotel
Zermatt whole day.
Zermatt -> Interlaken and check in hotel
Interlaken- Jungfrau excurision
Iterlaken to Lucerne-- Mt Titlis
City tour to Berne.
Flight from lucerne to Rome and rest the whole day.
Italy --------------Day 8 to 14--- Rome- Illumination tour of Rome.
Trip to Vatican city.
Rome -> florence by train and check in hotel.
Florence- day trip to pisa.
Florence-> Venice by train and check in hotel.
Venice- half day trip to murano, burano & torcelo.
Flight from Venice to Nice and check in hotel
France --------Day 15 to 21--- Nice full day.
Nice- trip to manocco, monte carlo+ Eze.
Nice -> Paris by train and check in hotel.
Paris- Panoromic tour to paris with scenic river cruise and Eiffel tower.
Paris full day to explore.
Paris- Euro Disney full day.
Final departure back to home.
Is it fine ..?? or any changes can be made keeping in view that Xmas and New year have to be celebrated......Are all the places covered that can be visited in these cities in respective countries..... Pls help me regarding this itinerary....
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Critique our Italian honeymoon itinerary!
- 2 ASADOR EXTEBARRI..and assorted related topics..questions..
- 3 Russia - GO or not?
- 4 Traffic ticket from Italy was paid last year and now got another!!!
- 5 Buckfast Abbey Brews Up a Brouhahah!
- 6 South east italy
- 7 restaurants near Grosvenor House
- 8 Venice/Florence?Rome in July/Aug
- 9 Portugal itinerary and travel info
- 10 The First Thing You Do When You Land In Paris?
- 11 Music and Sausages in Vienna
- 12 London - Hotel recommendations Classic Non-Scene
- 13 Itinerary help for family with young kids
- 14 Tirano train station
- 15 Switzerland and Northern Italy, 3 weeks
- 16 Espagne, Olé! Ancient to modern, through Andalucia, Toledo and Madrid
- 17 Italy, France, Belgium, Netherlands in 20 days (Itinerary check!)
- 18 Trip to Austria Prague and Budapest
- 19 Voyages-SNCF: Trouble booking train tickets
- 20 River cruising Amsterdam/ Budapest
- 21 CDG terminal 2E arrival question
- 22 Valencia - Finally going and need advice
- 23 Best company for car hire in Padua
- 24 Schengen Visa Question - Student Visa / Visitor Visa
- 25 Paris removes Pont des Arts love locks