I am almost into it and about to finalize my Honeymoon trip in december. Decided with France, Italy and Siwss. Pls help me out with the itinerary. We have planned the following way::
Swirzerland --Day 1 to 7-----Arrive in Zurich- Train to Zermat. and check in hotel
Zermatt whole day.
Zermatt -> Interlaken and check in hotel
Interlaken- Jungfrau excurision
Iterlaken to Lucerne-- Mt Titlis
City tour to Berne.
Flight from lucerne to Rome and rest the whole day.
Italy --------------Day 8 to 14--- Rome- Illumination tour of Rome.
Trip to Vatican city.
Rome -> florence by train and check in hotel.
Florence- day trip to pisa.
Florence-> Venice by train and check in hotel.
Venice- half day trip to murano, burano & torcelo.
Flight from Venice to Nice and check in hotel
France --------Day 15 to 21--- Nice full day.
Nice- trip to manocco, monte carlo+ Eze.
Nice -> Paris by train and check in hotel.
Paris- Panoromic tour to paris with scenic river cruise and Eiffel tower.
Paris full day to explore.
Paris- Euro Disney full day.
Final departure back to home.
Is it fine ..?? or any changes can be made keeping in view that Xmas and New year have to be celebrated......Are all the places covered that can be visited in these cities in respective countries..... Pls help me regarding this itinerary....
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Vacation
- 2 What crazy coincidence or chance meeting have you had while traveling?
- 3 Menaggio/Varenna to St Moritz and back
- 4 Aparthotel Adagio Paris XV feedback
- 5 Ireland last minute recommendations
- 6 Where to go!?
- 7 Dinner get-together in Paris?
- 8 hiking itinerary UK two months
- 9 Accommodation referrals Trieste, Gorizia and Cormons
- 10 Help me plan a 2 week trip to London and the Edinburgh Fringe Festival!
- 11 Walking itinerary in England?
- 12 Italy, beyond the most common Tourist Destinations
- 13 Dog friendly hotels
- 14 Best place in Italy for a tourist during Easter
- 15 Lamezia Terme, Italy
- 16 Cambridge in May
- 17 The Roads Less Traveled: Traversing France With Mai Tai Tom & Tracy
- 18 Love buying beauty products to take back home? Here are the ones to avoid!
- 19 No Periods in British Written English!
- 20 Self drive tour companies
- 21 Not Gone From Memory Or From Love — The Western Front Revisited
- 22 Madrid/Lisbon
- 23 itinerary help: 18 days in Wales/Scotland
- 24 3 Month Europe Itineray -- please critique
- 25 Day trip from Vienna (Prague, Budapest, Britislava, Salzburg)