I am almost into it and about to finalize my Honeymoon trip in december. Decided with France, Italy and Siwss. Pls help me out with the itinerary. We have planned the following way::
Swirzerland --Day 1 to 7-----Arrive in Zurich- Train to Zermat. and check in hotel
Zermatt whole day.
Zermatt -> Interlaken and check in hotel
Interlaken- Jungfrau excurision
Iterlaken to Lucerne-- Mt Titlis
City tour to Berne.
Flight from lucerne to Rome and rest the whole day.
Italy --------------Day 8 to 14--- Rome- Illumination tour of Rome.
Trip to Vatican city.
Rome -> florence by train and check in hotel.
Florence- day trip to pisa.
Florence-> Venice by train and check in hotel.
Venice- half day trip to murano, burano & torcelo.
Flight from Venice to Nice and check in hotel
France --------Day 15 to 21--- Nice full day.
Nice- trip to manocco, monte carlo+ Eze.
Nice -> Paris by train and check in hotel.
Paris- Panoromic tour to paris with scenic river cruise and Eiffel tower.
Paris full day to explore.
Paris- Euro Disney full day.
Final departure back to home.
Is it fine ..?? or any changes can be made keeping in view that Xmas and New year have to be celebrated......Are all the places covered that can be visited in these cities in respective countries..... Pls help me regarding this itinerary....
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 First time Germany Frankfurt to Munich 2 weeks
- 2 Tuscany Region - Rental Car or Public Transportation?
- 3 Switzerland itinerary help
- 4 Tipping for private van/bus driver in Ireland?
- 5 Departure Tax in UK
- 6 First time in Italy
- 7 12 days, which 4 cities?
- 8 Bologna or Bergamo?
- 9 Stu Dudley's Provence and French Riviera Itinerary
- 10 Scotland: Bluebells and Gorse, Castles and Stones, and NO Rain!
- 11 Bologna, Modena or Parma for a base?
- 12 Bank of America in Ireland?
- 13 Honeymoon hotel in Montreux/Vevey
- 14 Edinburgh to Bath - what is best option? train or plane
- 15 Sept. 2016. GTG...possibly 14th-17th
- 16 Austria
- 17 Norway Itinerary
- 18 Swiss Alps to Florence
- 19 Train Help
- 20 Dolomites October 14-18
- 21 Day in Dublin with Private Guide
- 22 Charles Degaulle question
- 23 Trains France/Switzerland
- 24 Elbe Bike Trip 2 with a nasty end
- 25 Cote d'Azur & Provence Itinerary - Stu Dudley's new/revised edition