I am almost into it and about to finalize my Honeymoon trip in december. Decided with France, Italy and Siwss. Pls help me out with the itinerary. We have planned the following way::
Swirzerland --Day 1 to 7-----Arrive in Zurich- Train to Zermat. and check in hotel
Zermatt whole day.
Zermatt -> Interlaken and check in hotel
Interlaken- Jungfrau excurision
Iterlaken to Lucerne-- Mt Titlis
City tour to Berne.
Flight from lucerne to Rome and rest the whole day.
Italy --------------Day 8 to 14--- Rome- Illumination tour of Rome.
Trip to Vatican city.
Rome -> florence by train and check in hotel.
Florence- day trip to pisa.
Florence-> Venice by train and check in hotel.
Venice- half day trip to murano, burano & torcelo.
Flight from Venice to Nice and check in hotel
France --------Day 15 to 21--- Nice full day.
Nice- trip to manocco, monte carlo+ Eze.
Nice -> Paris by train and check in hotel.
Paris- Panoromic tour to paris with scenic river cruise and Eiffel tower.
Paris full day to explore.
Paris- Euro Disney full day.
Final departure back to home.
Is it fine ..?? or any changes can be made keeping in view that Xmas and New year have to be celebrated......Are all the places covered that can be visited in these cities in respective countries..... Pls help me regarding this itinerary....
Itinerary Help required.
- 1 Wife's first trip to Europe. Set on Paris & Rome, Need 3rd destination?
- 2 Bathrooms Along This Itinerary (Day in Rome)
- 3 Apartment Rental Website for Scotland?
- 4 TR Provence, Israel, Switzerland, Italy..April 16 a day of AA infamy
- 5 Northern Italy second week of June 2013
- 6 When to exchange US dollars to Euros
- 7 Where to stay in Glasgow and Edinburgh Scotland
- 8 Traveling to the Netherlands with my 10 year old daughter
- 9 New & Improved 2 Week Honeymoon Itinerary Italy
- 10 International Trains to Switzerland using Swiss Pass
- 11 2 days in Venice- where to stay –What to do- Help please!
- 12 Solo in Sicily - April 2013
- 13 My First Trip to Provence and Paris...Loved!!!
- 14 Normandy on our own?
- 15 Paris in 8 days ALONE
- 16 Train tickets - Venice to Florence to Rome
- 17 Barcelona - eat, drink, dance.
- 18 The Adventure Begins.. Sarge56 in Italy
- 19 Alsace question. Itterswiller or Riquewihr, where to stay?
- 20 Paris May 23, 2013. What should I wear in Paris?
- 21 Tuscany Lodging - Ankhura vs. Terre di Nano
- 22 Ordering wine in Paris
- 23 Comfortable shoes to wear in Italy this summer and not look like a tourist
- 24 Essen and Nordrhein-Westfalen
- 25 Cinque terre or Como/Bellagio for day trip from milan?