I am traveling to France late June-early July for a wedding in Provence. We have lodging set up for 5 days while in Provence and will be renting a car during that time. We have a 12 month old who will traveling with us. We have been to Paris several times already, I studied in Strasbourg and lived briefly in Rouen but most other areas are new to us. We are looking for ideas for 5 nights and are open to traveling elsewhere in Europe if it is affordable and manageable to do so. It would be preferable to go to one more location and base ourselves there. We love culture, food, art, beautiful villages, architecture, lakes, mountains, swimming/wading (but not too much beach).
We fly in and out of Paris to the US.
Areas I've thought of that would be nice to visit in France include: Nice, Lyon, and Annecy.
I would love some ideas!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Warning about visa subcontractor VFS Global in Chicago
- 2 .Baba Yahoo 1 8009828520 yahOO Tech SUPP0rt phone number
- 3 Need advice on the place to visit in Prague
- 4 Edinbrugh
- 5 Day tour from Edinburgh - Hairy Coo v/s Rabies?
- 6 Looking for an apartment to rent. Better than hotel?
- 7 Any suggested guide or tour companies for the Acropolis?
- 8 Maximizing Norway time
- 9 TR-Croatia and Italy. A bit long but it's all here in one post.
- 10 TravelCard vs Oyster
- 11 Hiking in Switzerland
- 12 Best layover option
- 13 Suppose to leave on the 24th, still no visa
- 14 Spanish Civil War Tour in Barcelona
- 15 Feedback On Relaxed Plan While Staying In Saignon
- 16 Berlin
- 17 Ideas for drive from Munich to Ramstein/Kaiserslautern to Garmisch
- 18 Scotland: North West Highlands: July 2012
- 19 3 days solo in London
- 20 Info for Edinburgh visit
- 21 Summer Mountain Retreats
- 22 Lunch in Lake Garda
- 23 Laura and Steve's Spanish Adventure
- 24 Advice for Honeymoon in Iceland (5 days)
- 25 Belfast leading up to July 12