I am traveling to France late June-early July for a wedding in Provence. We have lodging set up for 5 days while in Provence and will be renting a car during that time. We have a 12 month old who will traveling with us. We have been to Paris several times already, I studied in Strasbourg and lived briefly in Rouen but most other areas are new to us. We are looking for ideas for 5 nights and are open to traveling elsewhere in Europe if it is affordable and manageable to do so. It would be preferable to go to one more location and base ourselves there. We love culture, food, art, beautiful villages, architecture, lakes, mountains, swimming/wading (but not too much beach).
We fly in and out of Paris to the US.
Areas I've thought of that would be nice to visit in France include: Nice, Lyon, and Annecy.
I would love some ideas!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 슈퍼카지노ᛞ【RAM300.COM】ᛞ 젠틀맨카지노 주소
- 2 온라인바카라주소 ᛡ【RAM300.COM】 ᛡ우리카지노 주소
- 3 Planning a solo trip mostly to France, advice please!
- 4 San Francisco retirees would like to move to Paris for a year- crazy idea?
- 5 Driving from Spain to Portugal - passport check?
- 6 Spain in December
- 7 English Gardens Itinerary Advice please
- 8 Sim card/Amsterdam
- 9 Bringing wine home from Italy?
- 10 What's the biggest mistake you made on a European trip?
- 11 K-Day
- 12 Reindeer Migration on NRK
- 13 Rome neighborhoods equivalent to arrondissements 6 and 7 in Paris?
- 14 Spain and Portugal - 2 weeks in Mid-July - help with itinerary
- 15 Opinion on sights in Florence
- 16 Houses, Gardens & Walking in England
- 17 Cell Phone Question
- 18 Train in Switzerland from Basel to Zermatt to Zurich
- 19 3 days in Normandy (with an 8 year old)
- 20 Greek Islands (small)
- 21 Help with purchasing a wedding gift card
- 22 Aix en Provence Day Trips
- 23 Which is the cheapest country (and gorgeous) in Europe?
- 24 Where to go...one month w/a one year old
- 25 Advice on Sicily & Aeolian Islands