Hi travelers! I plan for approx two weeks, with a week in croatia (sailing/kayaking tour) and at least four days in prague (I like enough time to soak in a city). Should I fly from one to the other? Or take a train w stops in Budapest, etc? Of note, I am a solo female traveler in early thirties....not really wanting to mess with car rental....
Itinerary help Prague, Croatia and ??
View all Europe activity »
- 1 Honeymoon Travel Advice Needed!
- 2 Castle "ruins" Tirol, Austria, Bavaria, Switzerland ?
- 3 Belgium/Holland or Germany: Please help!
- 4 a week in Ireland over New year's
- 5 Need advice - Context Tours for Gallery Borghese & Vatican
- 6 Geneva/Graechen/Milan Driving in February
- 7 Buying a house in the Languedoc - the hunt begins
- 8 Place to propose
- 9 November Solo Madness in Ireland 2013!
- 10 Eurostar/Raileurope Advance Booking
- 11 Le Marche and Rome - Part 2 - Urbino
- 12 Need PIN for general credit card use in Spain Portugal
- 13 Bells, Balls and a Basilica – Cooking in Abruzzo; Eating & Drinking In Rome
- 14 best beach hotel Mykonos
- 15 Revised itinerary needs approval
- 16 Venice in Jan
- 17 France, Spain, Italy and a hint of Switzerland
- 18 5 days in Granada - Seville?
- 19 Prague Main Train Station
- 20 The Adriatic? Or Turkey and the Greek Islands?
- 21 Car rental - Orvieto or Rome
- 22 recommended airport transfer in rome italy
- 23 Best private transfer from Civitacchia port to rome airport
- 24 Itinerary Questions
- 25 5 days to see Granada - Seville?