I am visiting Scandinavia in July and needed some advice on my itinerary below:
Day 1: Stockholm
Day 2: Stockholm
Day 3: Stockholm
Day 4: Stockholm to Alesund (via flight). Oslo does not seem interesting so want to skip that
Day 5: Take the 90 minute cruise to Geirangerfjord - Please let me know if there is a better option
Day 6: Fly to Bergen from Alesund
Day 7: Bergen
Day 8: Take the Norway in a Nutshell - Bergen round trip
Day 9: Bergen
Day 10: Back to the US
Any thoughts and suggestions are welcome! Thanks!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 3 days in Paris then on to London what do we have to see?
- 2 September Honeymoon advice (Paris, Switzerland and Italy)
- 3 places : Italy Austria Germany Switzerland France Belgium Spain
- 4 Rhodes: New town or Old Town
- 5 Europe's Most Famous Streets?
- 6 Is Dresden worth a day-trip?
- 7 Spain itinerary for sept/Oct?
- 8 Driving in Saint Emilion
- 9 European Sampler, 4 weeks, 6 countries?
- 10 Amsterdam and Antwerp?
- 11 Paris: Les Grands Voisins Project...
- 12 Shall we Gdansk?
- 13 Help us decide-- Ferrara, Mantua, Padua, Verona, Vicenza?
- 14 4 Greek islands- best way to hop?
- 15 Varenna to hotel near Milan airport
- 16 Jewish Vienna
- 17 Short time in Vienna
- 18 Itinerary Help: France in Late September
- 19 Budva or Perast in Montenegro
- 20 Munich to Hallstatt in a day
- 21 Best Date for Vatican Museums?
- 22 14 days from Frankfurt to Paris by train
- 23 Prague State Opera/ Verdi Festival
- 24 Switzerland part of 3-week trip
- 25 Itinerary help: Switzerland / Italy in August