Hi travel world!
I will be traveling with a friend all around Europe for 30 days in the month of June this year. There is so much to see, and I am trying to narrow down some of my options. I am flying into Moscow, and flying out of either Budapest or Istanbul (depending on how ambitious I want to be).
So far in the trip planning, I have nailed down that from Moscow, I will take the train to St. Petersburg, and then the bus to Tallinn.
From there I was thinking of flying to Krakow. Other places on my to see list are: Eger, Budapest, Prague, Cseky Krumlov, Munich, Lake Bled, Split, Mostar, Dubrovnik, Bay of Kotor, Port of Macedonia, Ohrid, Berat, and Istanbul.
Any suggestions on the above places or anywhere great that I am missing out on would be greatly appreciated!
Thanks so much!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 바카라게임み＼)￣「 ＳＤ２４８。ＣＯＭ 」￣(＼み【바카라게임】
- 2 바카라싸이트♗＼➾∫ ＳＤ２４８。ＣＯＭ ∫➾＼♗【바카라싸이트】
- 3 블랙잭바카라☭（╱」 GTY23。ZE。AM 「╱）☭슈퍼카지노
- 4 Scotland Trip
- 5 바카라게임사이트☭（╱」 GTY23。ZE。AM 「╱）☭슈퍼카지노
- 6 바카라게임☭（╱」 GTY23。ZE。AM 「╱）☭슈퍼카지노
- 7 American Tourister luggage- good or bad?
- 8 인터넷바카라℄＼∫=( ＳＤ２４８。ＣＯＭ )=∫＼℄【코리아카지노】
- 9 인터넷바카라☭（╱」 GTY23。ZE。AM 「╱）☭슈퍼카지노
- 10 코리아카지노☭（╱」 GTY23。ZE。AM 「╱）☭슈퍼카지노
- 11 Best way to visit St.Petersburg....Russia
- 12 So much to do, so little time!
- 13 Tour of Northern Italy
- 14 Base for wine tasting and last night in Lisbon
- 15 Apartment & Location Recommendation in Paris
- 16 Germany in December Trip Report
- 17 Planning a European Trip
- 18 Lisbon trip report
- 19 8 Days in Rome in March 2017 - planning thread
- 20 Naples, Italy
- 21 San Sebastian
- 22 Europe in January - Is It Worth It?
- 23 Driving in Italy?
- 24 Train or car rental: Venice to Pisa
- 25 First time in Europe for 10 days! Help!
Hi travel world!