Hi travel world!
I will be traveling with a friend all around Europe for 30 days in the month of June this year. There is so much to see, and I am trying to narrow down some of my options. I am flying into Moscow, and flying out of either Budapest or Istanbul (depending on how ambitious I want to be).
So far in the trip planning, I have nailed down that from Moscow, I will take the train to St. Petersburg, and then the bus to Tallinn.
From there I was thinking of flying to Krakow. Other places on my to see list are: Eger, Budapest, Prague, Cseky Krumlov, Munich, Lake Bled, Split, Mostar, Dubrovnik, Bay of Kotor, Port of Macedonia, Ohrid, Berat, and Istanbul.
Any suggestions on the above places or anywhere great that I am missing out on would be greatly appreciated!
Thanks so much!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Driving from Munich to Barcelona
- 2 question on Barcelona itinerary
- 3 Reputable Apartment Company in Granada
- 4 Train in Switzerland from Basel to Zermatt to Zurich
- 5 Fes to Southern Spain (Jerez, Malaga)
- 6 Rome neighborhoods equivalent to arrondissements 6 and 7 in Paris?
- 7 Climbing Ben Nevis in June
- 8 Sundays in Puglia
- 9 K-Day
- 10 Greek Islands (small)
- 11 lurento sports car rental - anyone?
- 12 Spain in December
- 13 Italy Honeymoon in September
- 14 Advice for 5 Weeks in the Nordic Countries
- 15 Places to cover in Switzerland in 8-9 days & then 5-6 days in Austria
- 16 Day trips: which ones are must-do?
- 17 Help needed/wanted to central/east Europe
- 18 Provence best farmstays!!??
- 19 Visiting London 05/02 - 05/20 (US dates)
- 20 What's the biggest mistake you made on a European trip?
- 21 Lay over time
- 22 Itinerary review from a overplanner
- 23 Transferring from LCY to LHR . PLEASE HELP
- 24 4 Days In Northern Italy advice
- 25 best Provence itinerary to see Verdon Gorge
Hi travel world!