Hi travel world!
I will be traveling with a friend all around Europe for 30 days in the month of June this year. There is so much to see, and I am trying to narrow down some of my options. I am flying into Moscow, and flying out of either Budapest or Istanbul (depending on how ambitious I want to be).
So far in the trip planning, I have nailed down that from Moscow, I will take the train to St. Petersburg, and then the bus to Tallinn.
From there I was thinking of flying to Krakow. Other places on my to see list are: Eger, Budapest, Prague, Cseky Krumlov, Munich, Lake Bled, Split, Mostar, Dubrovnik, Bay of Kotor, Port of Macedonia, Ohrid, Berat, and Istanbul.
Any suggestions on the above places or anywhere great that I am missing out on would be greatly appreciated!
Thanks so much!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Berlin
- 2 Germany or Sweden
- 3 Best day trips from Turin, Bologna, Cortona
- 4 Day trip outside of Dublin
- 5 Which 2 locations on Amalfi Coast?
- 6 One free day in Barcelona
- 7 Please help with hotels in Seville
- 8 Greek Village
- 9 Ideas for weekend trips from Aachen
- 10 TRIP REPORT: Paris, Bordeaux, Dordogne, Toulouse, Provence, and more
- 11 Maximizing Relaxation, Minimizing Hassles
- 12 Sicily help
- 13 PARIS
- 14 Athens Help
- 15 With Gratitude for a Glorious Solo Month in Greece
- 16 "Too Much Cows"
- 17 Bordeaux to Nice
- 18 Austrian Train Purchase from US
- 19 Thinking about the Fjords
- 20 Selecting the right Travel Pass (or not at all)
- 21 Rome -- The next time around
- 22 Granada in April; add Malaga?
- 23 Bordeaux: north side parking, then public transport to the center?
- 24 Rome to Venice
- 25 La Coruna or Santiago or both?
Hi travel world!