Hi travel world!
I will be traveling with a friend all around Europe for 30 days in the month of June this year. There is so much to see, and I am trying to narrow down some of my options. I am flying into Moscow, and flying out of either Budapest or Istanbul (depending on how ambitious I want to be).
So far in the trip planning, I have nailed down that from Moscow, I will take the train to St. Petersburg, and then the bus to Tallinn.
From there I was thinking of flying to Krakow. Other places on my to see list are: Eger, Budapest, Prague, Cseky Krumlov, Munich, Lake Bled, Split, Mostar, Dubrovnik, Bay of Kotor, Port of Macedonia, Ohrid, Berat, and Istanbul.
Any suggestions on the above places or anywhere great that I am missing out on would be greatly appreciated!
Thanks so much!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Madrid/Andalucia Trip
- 2 HP@ Printer Set-up CONTACT ☎ 1:888:482:3831 Technical SUPPORT Hel*p 24x7
- 3 AOL@ GET App CONTACT ☎ 1:800:681:7208 Tec*h cAre 24/7
- 4 Trouble Getting from Tours to Orly
- 5 Can I visit Rotterdam on a 6h40 min layover in Schiphol?
- 6 Sicily in 3 Weeks
- 7 Car Service, CDG to Paris hotel.
- 8 2 days in Lugano area
- 9 Travel from Cinque Terra to Pezenaz, France
- 10 Plane to Train Connection-CDG to Gare De Lyon
- 11 Dordogne for 6 full days in early September itinerary for comment!
- 12 PORTO (???) combine with Galicia??
- 13 Day trip from Amsterdam for college girls
- 14 Lisbon to San Sebastián to Madrid itinerary help!
- 15 LONG Trip Report Barcelona & Costa Brava June 2017
- 16 Berlin to ?
- 17 3 Weeks in Sicilia!!
- 18 Scotland & UK: 2 weeks with Sheep & Cows
- 19 Preliminary Trip Planning for Venice/Florence/Umbria in late September
- 20 Please help: Swiss Pass/Lucerne/Engadine?
- 21 Trip Report – London, Devon and Somerset
- 22 Italy in January?
- 23 Charming hotels in Paris, please help.
- 24 This Pirate goes to Penzance, and then on to the land of Fire and Ice
- 25 Day Trip to Capri: Advice Needed
Hi travel world!