I will spend a week in Paris for a conference/ sightseeing from 3rd-10th of July with my significant other but we are arriving a week ahead to do some traveling in Europe. We are trying to figure out our itinerary, in terms of being realistic and cost and here is what we are considering:
(1) We have a friend living in Bordeaux and are thinking about visiting him, if so then we are thinking about going to Spain. I would love to visit Madrid but what are my options of traveling between those two areas? I checked the train prices on http://www.elipsos.com/en/ and it's like 600E, which is definitely out of my budget. How much would renting a car cost?
(2) Stay in the north of France and travel around there (recommendations?) and spend a few days in Belgium visiting Bruge & Brussels.
(3) Visit Belgium & Germany.
What do you think is our cheapest options and where can get the biggest bang for our buck? Thanks!!
Itinerary help- France <--> Spain or France <--> Belgium
- 1 Solo Female First Time Traveler - Scared to Death
- 2 Venice Hotel near Cruise Terminal
- 3 Easiest way to get to Cinque Terre
- 4 Accommodation in Lauterbrunnen
- 5 Has anyone rented an apartment in Venice for 2-4 weeks?
- 6 Nice
- 7 When is the best time to buy train tickets/where?
- 8 Train from London to Edinburgh
- 9 trip
- 10 PARIS: apartment for a family of 4. Could use your help.
- 11 Ireland from Shannon to Cork
- 12 Shopping in France for the larger than average...
- 13 France: CDG to Beaune
- 14 If you had 7 days for Romantic Road..What would you do
- 15 Two days in Amsterdam; bike tour
- 16 2 Week Italy Honeymoon Itinerary Review
- 17 semi escorted tours
- 18 Transportation from Venice Island to Treviso Airport?
- 19 Trip in June to andulusia and algrave portugal
- 20 Three nights in London, two nights somewhere else, help?
- 21 Swiss visit - Mürren for Berner Oberland and Chur? Sargans? for Engadin hub
- 22 large supermarket in Munich - where?
- 23 1st time in Europe - Please critique our itinerary
- 24 Cinque Terre or Lake Como August - 3 nights
- 25 jungfraujoch mid june