Need some itinerary help for an upcoming 9 days travel in Austria. We are travelling second time to Europe from Asia, and are Christians (mentioning it as we are travelling during the Easter weekend, would not say no to attending some part of the church service on easter)
We are not much of museum and palace lovers, as we had a over dose of it in France and Italy trip, but like village, scenic landscapes etc.
Day 1: 25th March (Good Friday ) Reach Vienna airport at 9:00 AM
Check in the hotel. And rest of the day follow as much as possible according to the walking tour guide bigboytravel.com/europe/…
Day 2: 26th March Saturday If anything is left out from the walking tour guide, we visit them and do the Ringstrasse Tram tour . bigboytravel.com/europe/…
Visit Easter markets
Day 3: 27th March - EASTER SUNDAY:
Leave to Bad Ischl where we have a booking for 3 nights. Should we go to Bad Ischl on easter day or should we go to Salzburg? From a Easter perspective,which one would be the best place to go directly?
Should we go to Sazlburg directly and then visit the easter markets or so, and then take a bus to Bad Ischll in the night for our stay?
Day 4: 28th March - Easter Monday - Trip to HALLSTAT in the morning? And later in the afternoon visit Gosau in the evening? Back to Bad Ischl for the night
Day 5: 29th March - Tuesday - Trip to Wolfsgang and the nearby villages? Or can you suggest something which would be much better. We are totally open to ideas.
Day 6: 30th March - Wednesday - Take bus early morning to Salzburg ( 2 nights accomodation is reserved).
Just go and see the Salzburg city and the old town for the day
Day 7: 31th March - Thursday - Any suggestions for day trip?? Obersalzberg, Königsee and the town of Berchtesgaden????
Day 8. 1st April - Friday - Checkout and take train to Munich
Just roam around in the city
Day 9: 2nd th April - Saturday - Afternoon Flight back home.
We also dont want to rush to see everything, but would prefer logical reasonable things to visit.
Any help is really appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 London GTG in June, Anyone?
- 2 What tips can you give about packing?
- 3 Croatia Itinerary help for 13 days in September 2017
- 4 Porte de Vanves or Clignancourt
- 5 What's the biggest mistake you made on a European trip?
- 6 Charles de Gaulle departure
- 7 Getting from Positano to Rome
- 8 Lake Geneva / Great St Bernard Pass / Milan / Naples
- 9 SHIP LUGGAGE
- 10 2 Months in Sicily
- 11 France Part Deux - Itinerary Advice
- 12 Barcelona, hiking in Pyrenees + which other? (Costa Brava or Mallorca?)
- 13 Splitting 11 days between Amsterdam and Dubrovnik
- 14 Ludwig Castles
- 15 Hallstatt tour recommendations?
- 16 Where to stay in SW Ireland, Killarney or Kenmare?
- 17 Experience with Earthbound Tours
- 18 Driving from Munich to Barcelona
- 19 Visiting Monte Carlo during Grand Prix week
- 20 Aix en Provence Day Trips
- 21 Two day Dublin itinerary
- 22 Short Trip in July
- 23 Springtime in Holland - Trip report
- 24 Advice for 5 Weeks in the Nordic Countries
- 25 HIking through France for 2 weeks