Need some itinerary help for an upcoming 9 days travel in Austria. We are travelling second time to Europe from Asia, and are Christians (mentioning it as we are travelling during the Easter weekend, would not say no to attending some part of the church service on easter)
We are not much of museum and palace lovers, as we had a over dose of it in France and Italy trip, but like village, scenic landscapes etc.
Day 1: 25th March (Good Friday ) Reach Vienna airport at 9:00 AM
Check in the hotel. And rest of the day follow as much as possible according to the walking tour guide bigboytravel.com/europe/…
Day 2: 26th March Saturday If anything is left out from the walking tour guide, we visit them and do the Ringstrasse Tram tour . bigboytravel.com/europe/…
Visit Easter markets
Day 3: 27th March - EASTER SUNDAY:
Leave to Bad Ischl where we have a booking for 3 nights. Should we go to Bad Ischl on easter day or should we go to Salzburg? From a Easter perspective,which one would be the best place to go directly?
Should we go to Sazlburg directly and then visit the easter markets or so, and then take a bus to Bad Ischll in the night for our stay?
Day 4: 28th March - Easter Monday - Trip to HALLSTAT in the morning? And later in the afternoon visit Gosau in the evening? Back to Bad Ischl for the night
Day 5: 29th March - Tuesday - Trip to Wolfsgang and the nearby villages? Or can you suggest something which would be much better. We are totally open to ideas.
Day 6: 30th March - Wednesday - Take bus early morning to Salzburg ( 2 nights accomodation is reserved).
Just go and see the Salzburg city and the old town for the day
Day 7: 31th March - Thursday - Any suggestions for day trip?? Obersalzberg, Königsee and the town of Berchtesgaden????
Day 8. 1st April - Friday - Checkout and take train to Munich
Just roam around in the city
Day 9: 2nd th April - Saturday - Afternoon Flight back home.
We also dont want to rush to see everything, but would prefer logical reasonable things to visit.
Any help is really appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 May Day 2018 in Slovenia
- 2 Rome or Lisbon during end of November? Please help me pick
- 3 Spanish Medical Providers
- 4 Christmas Markets France/Germany
- 5 Requesting feedback on proposed itinerary—London, Cornwall, and Wales, June 2018
- 6 Train from Polgate to St Pancras
- 7 Barcelona alternative
- 8 Planes, Train, and, well, no automobiles
- 9 Paris to Italy
- 10 Vacation apartment registration begins in Paris 1 Oct
- 11 He Musta Saw Us a-Comin': A Brief, Cautionary Tale about Taxis in Rome
- 12 Itinerary for 5 adults, 3 kids, 2 weeks, & 1 holiday adventure!
- 13 9 Days in Spain
- 14 Road trip with our dog
- 15 Frankfurt to UK
- 16 Stanbr and Lolly visit Eastern Crete
- 17 One last lunch in Rome - recommendations near Vatican City please
- 18 Paris Neighborhood Help
- 19 Greece - when is the best time to go for warm but not too crowded?
- 20 Great Value Vacations - NOT
- 21 Electrical Power Conversion
- 22 Douro Valley in January?
- 23 Greek Islands - Which to use as our base?
- 24 Switzerland Trip Report 7 Days September End
- 25 Mantova, Ravenna, Brisighella, Bologna