Hello all, I have been reading the threads for Norway and getting some really good information. First had to figure out what Norway in a nutshell really was. We plan on going first two weeks in August. I would like some help with our itinerary. I plan on flying into Bergen as I am not too interested in Oslo. Would like to visit the fjords, would you recommend staying at any other location in the area? I figure some days there and then go to Copenhagen and spend a few days there and then fly home. Or is it better to start in Copenhagen go to Oslo then Bergen? We are two families with older children. Thought of taking the cruise ship north of Bergen to other locations? Thank you for any information given.
Itinerary help for two weeks, includes Bergen and Copenhagen
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Europe (London/Berlin/Venice) Last MinutepPractical/Ordinary
- 2 Hotels that we found special
- 3 Rental car while in Ireland
- 4 Tentative Itinerary for London & south east UK
- 5 Roaming Romania, Take Two
- 6 Too many Trip Reports
- 7 Five-Star Trip on a Three-Star Budget
- 8 How much do you spend on travel in Europe?
- 9 Mr & Mrs Annhig go bummelling round Germany.
- 10 Great London Bars with a view
- 11 Art in Paris
- 12 I dream of Europe
- 13 Notes on Amsterdam, Bruges & Paris - Sept 8-28, 2014
- 14 Portugal or Bulgaria
- 15 Backpacking Europe in the Winter
- 16 BEST OF FRANCE ROAD TRIP IN 30 DAYS- MAY 15
- 17 Portugal Trip Report 2014
- 18 A few ( stupid) questions 1st time to Paris
- 19 Reykjavik hotels
- 20 Adventures in Italy with Momma
- 21 Barcelona attraction tickets
- 22 Warning NEVER BOOK at Castro Exclusive Residences Barcelona!
- 23 Sweden, Denmark, Norway
- 24 Madrid & Andalucía: 26 Years Later
- 25 Can you help me with an Oyster Card?