Hello all, I have been reading the threads for Norway and getting some really good information. First had to figure out what Norway in a nutshell really was. We plan on going first two weeks in August. I would like some help with our itinerary. I plan on flying into Bergen as I am not too interested in Oslo. Would like to visit the fjords, would you recommend staying at any other location in the area? I figure some days there and then go to Copenhagen and spend a few days there and then fly home. Or is it better to start in Copenhagen go to Oslo then Bergen? We are two families with older children. Thought of taking the cruise ship north of Bergen to other locations? Thank you for any information given.
Itinerary help for two weeks, includes Bergen and Copenhagen
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Lakes District UK
- 2 Amsterdam + Alps + Tuscany in 2 weeks
- 3 First cut at Andalusia itinerary 15 nights
- 4 Backpacking Europe in the Winter
- 5 England & Scotland in April
- 6 Norway -- Nutshell tour and Stavanger
- 7 Paris Perfect: Which Apt for Honeymoon?
- 8 17days Italy itinerary for Dec
- 9 Is this the right way<>?
- 10 Versailles-How Long to Plan for a Visit to Trianons
- 11 Your favourite places in Bath
- 12 Rental car scams in Italy
- 13 50 and Fabulous in 2015---need help planning my trip to Amalfi, FINALLY
- 14 Rome Areas to stay
- 15 Swiss lakes with elderly relatives
- 16 Adventures in Italy with Momma
- 17 Italy and Croatia
- 18 Vicenza and Padua (Palladian villas) without a car
- 19 Paris French Language School - Help me decide:
- 20 What do you think of this Paris apartment rental?
- 21 First timers travelling through Italy, Switzerland and France in Feb/March
- 22 Italy - Month of July
- 23 Have you recently visited Copenhagen?
- 24 Autumn in Paris
- 25 Europe Tour with Kids