Hello all, I have been reading the threads for Norway and getting some really good information. First had to figure out what Norway in a nutshell really was. We plan on going first two weeks in August. I would like some help with our itinerary. I plan on flying into Bergen as I am not too interested in Oslo. Would like to visit the fjords, would you recommend staying at any other location in the area? I figure some days there and then go to Copenhagen and spend a few days there and then fly home. Or is it better to start in Copenhagen go to Oslo then Bergen? We are two families with older children. Thought of taking the cruise ship north of Bergen to other locations? Thank you for any information given.
Itinerary help for two weeks, includes Bergen and Copenhagen
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Sono arrivato a Venezia
- 2 American Express
- 3 Airport ATMs
- 4 Which european city?
- 5 Transferwise: My latest experience in currency exchange
- 6 San Sebastian, Spain and where else?!
- 7 Earthquakes in Tuscany
- 8 Favorite London spot for roast beef and Yorkshire pudding?
- 9 Finally in Italy for the holidays - installment report
- 10 Charles de Gaulle to Gare du Nord with limitations?
- 11 I lost the thread to respond about th Arles Amphetheatre
- 12 Dordogne or Nantes and La Rochelle
- 13 All Set To Go!!
- 14 Rome, Florence, Pisa, Cinque Terre, Venice, Florence
- 15 Help!! which tour company is the best for group tours in Italy?
- 16 Upgrading second class Swiss pass to first class for individual train rides
- 17 Italy, mid May, 10 days, Rome + another city?
- 18 Three ferries to Mull
- 19 27-DAY ODYSSEY IN THE ALPS with 3 FINAL DAYS IN PARIS
- 20 N Ireland / Ireland driving
- 21 Treis-Karden 4 days and Trier 2 days?
- 22 Andalucia - very early trip thinking - reactions?
- 23 Scotland: North West Highlands: July 2012
- 24 Story of the German Christmas star
- 25 Starting to plan for 3.5 weeks in northern Spain, May 2015