Hello all, I have been reading the threads for Norway and getting some really good information. First had to figure out what Norway in a nutshell really was. We plan on going first two weeks in August. I would like some help with our itinerary. I plan on flying into Bergen as I am not too interested in Oslo. Would like to visit the fjords, would you recommend staying at any other location in the area? I figure some days there and then go to Copenhagen and spend a few days there and then fly home. Or is it better to start in Copenhagen go to Oslo then Bergen? We are two families with older children. Thought of taking the cruise ship north of Bergen to other locations? Thank you for any information given.
Itinerary help for two weeks, includes Bergen and Copenhagen
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 bringing back some bits from Italy. What's allowed?
- 2 A Trip Report in Pictures - Ireland, E to W, S to N
- 3 What is the fastest and best way to travel across Europe
- 4 CROATIA SPLIT
- 5 Easier travel
- 6 Europe road trip with kids - thoughts please!
- 7 8 Days in Spain - leaving in one week!!
- 8 Paris first then where?
- 9 First trip we lost a car, this trip we lose a lady
- 10 Does this sound feasible?
- 11 Family trip to Europe - suggestions welcome
- 12 Anyone familiar with Villa Treville?
- 13 :"Europe's Masterworks Vs. the Masses"
- 14 Lake Como in October- when does season change
- 15 Stay away from EF Tours
- 16 Looking for review of 1-day Pompeii/Naples Itinerary Please
- 17 Driving from London to Scotland.
- 18 Self-driving tips for France
- 19 Suggestion for wine tasting and winery tours in Tuscany
- 20 Sirop and Sandwiches, Normandy, Loire and Paris with our grandsons
- 21 Dordogne in October
- 22 Lauterbrunnen area (with baby)
- 23 BMW European Delivery program
- 24 Driving Holiday Austria-Switzerland-Italy/Germany-Austria
- 25 Good Flamenco in Seville