Hello all, I have been reading the threads for Norway and getting some really good information. First had to figure out what Norway in a nutshell really was. We plan on going first two weeks in August. I would like some help with our itinerary. I plan on flying into Bergen as I am not too interested in Oslo. Would like to visit the fjords, would you recommend staying at any other location in the area? I figure some days there and then go to Copenhagen and spend a few days there and then fly home. Or is it better to start in Copenhagen go to Oslo then Bergen? We are two families with older children. Thought of taking the cruise ship north of Bergen to other locations? Thank you for any information given.
Itinerary help for two weeks, includes Bergen and Copenhagen
View all Europe activity »
- 1 rent car / Munich
- 2 Apartments in Rome
- 3 London for Christmas
- 4 London's Proposed New Airport...
- 5 Unique excursion/experience in Paris
- 6 Anniversary Weekend in Paris
- 7 3 nights in Bayeux, FRANCE...how to make the most of our days in winter?
- 8 Orvieto ro Pompei day trip in late December?
- 9 all white pottery shop near La Deniere Goutte Wine Shop
- 10 To Paris and Provence in June
- 11 Please help with this Switzerland/Italy itinerary
- 12 7 days in Andalucia
- 13 Buying a house in the Languedoc - the hunt begins
- 14 Hungary and Czech Republic
- 15 Madrid to Sevilla
- 16 Driving from Nice to Besancon, France
- 17 How to get from airport to Venice city
- 18 Ira Has Been Kidnapped
- 19 A full week in The Netherlands
- 20 San Sebastian and 2 day trips into France...lodging and places to see
- 21 Venice 3 days Itinerary.
- 22 Bells, Balls and a Basilica – Cooking in Abruzzo; Eating & Drinking In Rome
- 23 Ireland in a week
- 24 Bus shuttle from MXP to Milan Centrale Station
- 25 Home from Rome - a trip report