My fiance and I officially booked our flight to Italy for our honeymoon and I am looking for a few suggestion for the end of our trip. We will be flying into Venice from Chicago April 29th in the afternoon and leaving from Pisa on May 9th in the afternoon. Our tentative plan is to stay in Venice 2 nights then travel to Ferarra on the 1st where my sister will be living and stay with her for a few days. After that I would like to spend the rest of the time in Tuscany visiting hill towns, vineyards, and hot springs.
I am needing help with deciding where to stay for the last 5-6 days of our trip. I am wondering what specific hill town (and possibly recommendations of peoples favorite B&Bs, agriturismos, etc) would be a good base for exploring but close enough to Pisa for our flight home. We are interested in outdoor adventure, great views, hiking, biking, and yummy food! We are looking for a unique, relaxing, romantic Italian adventure!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Pompei, Naples and...Sorrento?
- 2 Greece - when is the best time to go for warm but not too crowded?
- 3 Venice/Mestre
- 4 13 Nights Greece, first time, April 2018. HELP
- 5 How can I stay in Italy for more than 90 days?
- 6 Barcelona alternative
- 7 9-10 days beginning with Barcelona Marathon - what to do after?
- 8 auto europa or auto europe?
- 9 London flat rental: the more I research, the more frustrating it becomes
- 10 car insurance italy
- 11 Apple Pay on London Transit
- 12 8 Days in Spain
- 13 Mantova, Ravenna, Brisighella, Bologna
- 14 Spanish Medical Providers
- 15 Renfe AVE, Alvia & Avant Trains
- 16 Requesting feedback on proposed itinerary—London, Cornwall, and Wales, June 2018
- 17 9 Days in Spain
- 18 No Trains in January Paris to Venice?
- 19 Undiscovered Places in Paris
- 20 Paris to Italy
- 21 Glasgow, Scotland excursions.
- 22 He Musta Saw Us a-Comin': A Brief, Cautionary Tale about Taxis in Rome
- 23 Itinerary for 5 adults, 3 kids, 2 weeks, & 1 holiday adventure!
- 24 Bulgaria- hidden gems
- 25 Amsterdam