My fiance and I officially booked our flight to Italy for our honeymoon and I am looking for a few suggestion for the end of our trip. We will be flying into Venice from Chicago April 29th in the afternoon and leaving from Pisa on May 9th in the afternoon. Our tentative plan is to stay in Venice 2 nights then travel to Ferarra on the 1st where my sister will be living and stay with her for a few days. After that I would like to spend the rest of the time in Tuscany visiting hill towns, vineyards, and hot springs.
I am needing help with deciding where to stay for the last 5-6 days of our trip. I am wondering what specific hill town (and possibly recommendations of peoples favorite B&Bs, agriturismos, etc) would be a good base for exploring but close enough to Pisa for our flight home. We are interested in outdoor adventure, great views, hiking, biking, and yummy food! We are looking for a unique, relaxing, romantic Italian adventure!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Swiss Travel Pass
- 2 Scandinavia - By land or by sea?
- 3 3 weeks in Italy - Family of 4
- 4 Swiss Trip Itineraryand Charges
- 5 Short Spain Trip - questions
- 6 Amsterdam and Germany 9 days
- 7 We're here!
- 8 Input on Itinerary for Visit to Bavaria and Austria Fall 2017
- 9 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 10 Europe Travel & Trivia Quiz #138- Bridges, Tunnels!
- 11 Iceland Ring Road itinerary
- 12 Paris + Amsterdam: where to stay
- 13 Choosing a hotel - Campo de' Fiori or Piazza Venezia?
- 14 Not a good time to fly into LGW
- 15 Rare Curiosity-Piquing Photos From Rome + Thank You
- 16 Are St. Chapelle concerts just for tourists?
- 17 How to best reach the Lofoten Islands from Oslo, Norway? (four day trip)
- 18 AIR BERLIN SALE
- 19 Reliable tour companies for day trips?
- 20 Train help for Prague
- 21 driving from prague to salzburg
- 22 Article on assistance for US citizens with difficulties abroad
- 23 12 Day Central Europe Itinerary
- 24 Germany train help!
- 25 Brouhaha in Britain Over New 5 Pound Notes!