My fiance and I officially booked our flight to Italy for our honeymoon and I am looking for a few suggestion for the end of our trip. We will be flying into Venice from Chicago April 29th in the afternoon and leaving from Pisa on May 9th in the afternoon. Our tentative plan is to stay in Venice 2 nights then travel to Ferarra on the 1st where my sister will be living and stay with her for a few days. After that I would like to spend the rest of the time in Tuscany visiting hill towns, vineyards, and hot springs.
I am needing help with deciding where to stay for the last 5-6 days of our trip. I am wondering what specific hill town (and possibly recommendations of peoples favorite B&Bs, agriturismos, etc) would be a good base for exploring but close enough to Pisa for our flight home. We are interested in outdoor adventure, great views, hiking, biking, and yummy food! We are looking for a unique, relaxing, romantic Italian adventure!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 First time to Spain: Seville & Madrid
- 2 Driving from Rome to Sicily and back
- 3 Munich itinerary review
- 4 My final Prague itinerary
- 5 UK or France or elsewhere, July 2018, good price from west coast?
- 6 Tips for 2018 Eastern Europe trip
- 7 Birthday dinner in Salzburg
- 8 Christmas - New Year Holiday
- 9 weekend from cologne germany
- 10 3 weeks italy itinerary
- 11 Last minute trip to Germany and Switzerland
- 12 Help with my trip to Paris and London
- 13 3nights in Venice
- 14 multi city flights to europe
- 15 Europe itinerary questions
- 16 Uber in Rome & Lisbon
- 17 Earthquake near Naples
- 18 13 nights in switzerland
- 19 TRIP REPORT: Paris, Bordeaux, Dordogne, Toulouse, Provence, and more
- 20 Greece - 8 days - Recommendations please!
- 21 Cash and Czech Crowns
- 22 Football Tickets - Athens
- 23 where to stay between Salamanca and Zaragoza?
- 24 Estonia, Finland, and Iceland: Summer 2017
- 25 Salzburg itinerary review