I'm starting from Amsterdam and ending at Venice. I would like to visit French/Italian countryside or villages on the way to Venice. I have about 20 days starting in France to the end of my journey.
For ease of transport, can I do this by train only or should I rent a car in France or Italy? I don't like driving steep/hilly roads.
My interests include sightseeing, open spaces, winery visits, experiencing local culture, and not rushing around.
I would like to incorporate a stopover at Cinque Terre.
itinerary help for French/Itlaian countryside visit
- 1 Spain and Portugal Itinerary 2 Week Vacation Help
- 2 Barcelona - eat, drink, dance.
- 3 How to make a phone call from a pay phone in London to Germany
- 4 culinary classes in Biarritz/San Sebastian
- 5 Weather's crummy in northern Italy now--suggestions for places
- 6 browsing homes for sale in Kent
- 7 Help me choose places to visit in Italy
- 8 Just Returned from a Gate 1 Danube River Cruise
- 9 My First Trip to Provence and Paris...Loved!!!
- 10 How Long For Santorini?
- 11 Bathrooms Along This Itinerary (Day in Rome)
- 12 Car rental Italy
- 13 Crete to Sifnos by Ferry?
- 14 Rough itinerary for 14 days in the UK
- 15 Scotland Itinerary getting better, still needs your expertise!
- 16 4 days in Zurich for the adventurous- what to do?
- 17 Prague Itinerary
- 18 A Christmas Store in Paris
- 19 EU Rule On Olive Oil Roils Europe!
- 20 International Trains to Switzerland using Swiss Pass
- 21 London at Xmas
- 22 how much time in York, Edinburgh, etc?
- 23 Best castle for 7 and 9 year old boys
- 24 When to exchange US dollars to Euros
- 25 Zagreb, rental car and Slovenia