I'm starting from Amsterdam and ending at Venice. I would like to visit French/Italian countryside or villages on the way to Venice. I have about 20 days starting in France to the end of my journey.
For ease of transport, can I do this by train only or should I rent a car in France or Italy? I don't like driving steep/hilly roads.
My interests include sightseeing, open spaces, winery visits, experiencing local culture, and not rushing around.
I would like to incorporate a stopover at Cinque Terre.
itinerary help for French/Itlaian countryside visit
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Travel Cards / just made a $70 mistake?
- 2 Barcelona Hotels, Looking for recommendations
- 3 Paris: Picasso Museum reopens, Finally
- 4 Spain in November
- 5 Southern Spain - What to SEE, what to BUY - what NOT to miss
- 6 Help with Italy itinerary (18 days: Rome, Umbria, Puglia, Amalfi?)
- 7 Easyjet; Vueling; Ryanair "Carryon" Question
- 8 Ventimiglia to Trieste
- 9 Milan at the end of September
- 10 Dxb St. Juery Schaffhausen
- 11 Ellen & Stu Dudley's trip to the Ile de Re & the Loire.
- 12 Italy Travelogue, part I (Rome)
- 13 Rick Steves - Ugly American Again!
- 14 Good book about 20th C. European history?
- 15 at what point should one get health insurance
- 16 4 Months in Europe
- 17 PLEASE HELP! Study Abroad either Rome or London for Journalism/PR Major
- 18 Tipping in the UK
- 19 floods in Andalucia
- 20 What to do when your intra-Europe flight gets delayed?
- 21 Traffic Violation from Italy
- 22 Planning 18 day euro trip HELP
- 23 Tour Belgium, the Netherlands and Switzerland On Line (Video + Stills)
- 24 Christmas and New Years in Ireland?
- 25 Taxi / tour guides from Granada airport