I'm starting from Amsterdam and ending at Venice. I would like to visit French/Italian countryside or villages on the way to Venice. I have about 20 days starting in France to the end of my journey.
For ease of transport, can I do this by train only or should I rent a car in France or Italy? I don't like driving steep/hilly roads.
My interests include sightseeing, open spaces, winery visits, experiencing local culture, and not rushing around.
I would like to incorporate a stopover at Cinque Terre.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Basque region and/or Galicia?
- 2 Cornwall and Germany
- 3 Touring Rome
- 4 Northern Wales Itinerary Review
- 5 Calling on all Alps hiking experts for some advice
- 6 Florence: a piece of precious, magical art in its own right
- 7 Where can I find the best steak in London?
- 8 MaiTaiTom's "Insane For Spain" - 2015
- 9 honeymoon eats and drinks
- 10 England/Scotland in January?
- 11 First visit to Paris, 6 days
- 12 first time to Europe: London Paris & ?
- 13 What to do in Dublin/ Waterford in 1 day
- 14 In Pursuit of Vikings, Fjords and Cooler Weather, thursdaysd Goes North
- 15 London
- 16 lodging in/near madrid
- 17 October trip to St. Petersburg, Tallinn and Helsinki?
- 18 November Eastern Europe Trip
- 19 Itinerary advice needed for Europe summer 2016
- 20 Don't kill me - 88 days in Paris Airbnb?
- 21 SIM card in Sicily
- 22 Train strikes - Spain
- 23 seeking advice for Turkey trip in November
- 24 Advise for 4 days in Peloponnese
- 25 Chip on Debit card?