I'm starting from Amsterdam and ending at Venice. I would like to visit French/Italian countryside or villages on the way to Venice. I have about 20 days starting in France to the end of my journey.
For ease of transport, can I do this by train only or should I rent a car in France or Italy? I don't like driving steep/hilly roads.
My interests include sightseeing, open spaces, winery visits, experiencing local culture, and not rushing around.
I would like to incorporate a stopover at Cinque Terre.
itinerary help for French/Itlaian countryside visit
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Planning third trip to France-where to next?
- 2 International driving permit required in France?
- 3 Puglia--need hotel for last 2 nites HELP trip is coming up
- 4 Planning an itinerary in Southern France
- 5 Visit to Bath and London england
- 6 Germany Visa for conference
- 7 Food in Paris-Dining out
- 8 Advice for first family trip to Europe
- 9 month's stay in Italy
- 10 Advice and suggestions welcome for 2 month trip
- 11 Itinerary help Geneva, Lausanne , Montreux or Vevey
- 12 Villa Borghese - Neighborhood restaurants?
- 13 Trip report/blog - 2 weeks in Amsterdam, Belgium, and South Africa
- 14 Interesting travel scam article
- 15 Deciding between tour companies- Trafalgar vs Insight
- 16 10 days from Hannover to Stuttgart - route recommendations, please?
- 17 A full week in The Netherlands
- 18 PRIVATE GUIDES IN ITALY--MASTER LIST
- 19 Scotland trip report July 2014, chapter 1
- 20 Sigh....Swiss Pass HELP!
- 21 England, Scotland, Ireland, and France... Where do I start?! (three weeks)
- 22 There Nights in London - Lodging, Tour, Places
- 23 If you had a week in Switzerland...
- 24 10 days in England
- 25 Rethymnon vs. Chania in early October?