I'm starting from Amsterdam and ending at Venice. I would like to visit French/Italian countryside or villages on the way to Venice. I have about 20 days starting in France to the end of my journey.
For ease of transport, can I do this by train only or should I rent a car in France or Italy? I don't like driving steep/hilly roads.
My interests include sightseeing, open spaces, winery visits, experiencing local culture, and not rushing around.
I would like to incorporate a stopover at Cinque Terre.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 10 days in Spain (Madrid and ???)
- 2 Ireland - Northern or Western
- 3 10 Day Trip to Prague, Salzburg, Munich
- 4 The most interesting city/town in the UK-in your opinion
- 5 Florence airport costumes
- 6 Road trip from Milan Rome
- 7 A few last minute questions
- 8 Need suggestions on where to stay in Porto?
- 9 Edinburgh Nightlife
- 10 Whirlwind Italy in 16 days
- 11 Gluten Free in Italy
- 12 Cost of Taxi from Ravello to Positano?
- 13 Paris, Versailles and Jet Lag
- 14 I'm sorting out my stuff for the next trip.
- 15 Input on this 8 Day London Itinerary
- 16 restaurants and stores in Haut-de-Cagnes in late October?
- 17 Twelve Nights: Venice, Bologna & Paris (plus Ravenna)
- 18 Trip to Spain in the Fall
- 19 Relaxing on the Rhone - a river cruise virgin's trip report.
- 20 The Bridges of Wroclaw
- 21 Traveling advice for Amalfi coast
- 22 Venice, Italy to Amalfi coast
- 23 Sentimental Journey
- 24 Stay in Sorrento, Positano or Amalfi?
- 25 90 day rule with EU/Spain Visa