I'm starting from Amsterdam and ending at Venice. I would like to visit French/Italian countryside or villages on the way to Venice. I have about 20 days starting in France to the end of my journey.
For ease of transport, can I do this by train only or should I rent a car in France or Italy? I don't like driving steep/hilly roads.
My interests include sightseeing, open spaces, winery visits, experiencing local culture, and not rushing around.
I would like to incorporate a stopover at Cinque Terre.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Scotland/UK itinerary
- 2 Avignon or St. remy
- 3 A week driving in Bavaria
- 4 7 day Italy itinerary and storing luggage in train station
- 5 Is International Drivers Permit in Spain Required
- 6 1 week solo in Europe. Which of these?
- 7 Spain / Barcelona, Seville & Toledo - May 2017
- 8 Camino Redux
- 9 Best stop between Split and Dubrovnik?
- 10 Swiss Flex pass and half fare pass
- 11 First Post, Lots of Questions
- 12 Naxos hotel question
- 13 PLITVICE LAKES
- 14 Hotel in Amsterdam
- 15 Planning 2 days in Granada
- 16 Reykjavik Trip Report
- 17 Trip Report and Photos - The Baltics – Tallinn, Riga and Vilnius
- 18 Help Planning Seot 2017 Trip to Andalusia
- 19 Update on buying SIM Card at FCO
- 20 Charming hotel in Milan?
- 21 In Search of Montalbano - the ups and downs of 10 days in Eastern Sicily
- 22 Tuscany in late Oct / early Nov 2016?
- 23 Juangfrau / mt
- 24 5 day stay - ideas of best place to visit in December
- 25 Lots of walking, amazing scenery & wine - 3 weeks France & Germany.