I'm starting from Amsterdam and ending at Venice. I would like to visit French/Italian countryside or villages on the way to Venice. I have about 20 days starting in France to the end of my journey.
For ease of transport, can I do this by train only or should I rent a car in France or Italy? I don't like driving steep/hilly roads.
My interests include sightseeing, open spaces, winery visits, experiencing local culture, and not rushing around.
I would like to incorporate a stopover at Cinque Terre.
itinerary help for French/Itlaian countryside visit
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Stockholm - airport to city during a layover?
- 2 Planning 18 day euro trip HELP
- 3 US looking into preclearance at European airports
- 4 Question about Madrid to Toledo
- 5 We have no idea where to go!
- 6 Question about Liberation Day in the Netherlands
- 7 paris apartment opinion airbnb
- 8 Can you recommend great Gastro Pub in ondon
- 9 Driving from milan to san vigiglio di Marebee .
- 10 Portugal and Spain itinerary help -- 11 days in the end of Nov. 2014
- 11 Madrid Apartment Rentals
- 12 Spain (Practical) Trip Report
- 13 Paris Markets for a 5 Course Meal
- 14 VAT Refund at Milan Malpensa T1
- 15 30 day Multi-Country Europe Trip in June- PLEASE HELP WITH ITINERARY!!!
- 16 Trip Report : North of Spain
- 17 Are you following Scotland's upcoming vote on independence?
- 18 January in Ireland: Recommendations on Lodging?
- 19 Three Week Graduation Trip to Amsterdam, Bruges, Berlin, and Paris
- 20 Scotland Votes "No"
- 21 Has anyone used a Tour Guide in Sicily?
- 22 Why I can't make train seat reservation from Dresden to Berlin
- 23 Maitaitom & Tracy's Romantic 20th Anniversary Paris 2014 Trip In September
- 24 Is it worth driving around Southern Tuscany if we don't drink wine?
- 25 Hurtigruten Cruise excursions alternatives, coast of Norway