I'm starting from Amsterdam and ending at Venice. I would like to visit French/Italian countryside or villages on the way to Venice. I have about 20 days starting in France to the end of my journey.
For ease of transport, can I do this by train only or should I rent a car in France or Italy? I don't like driving steep/hilly roads.
My interests include sightseeing, open spaces, winery visits, experiencing local culture, and not rushing around.
I would like to incorporate a stopover at Cinque Terre.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 5 Days in Dublin
- 2 Home base for a month in France?
- 3 Greece in 15 Days
- 4 Procida for a day (or part of one) versus time on Capri
- 5 Florence Leather Shop - Real or Rip Off ?
- 6 Layover at Lisbon and trip to Sintra
- 7 Schengen Entry Ban ,can travel Romania?
- 8 Train Ticket Help
- 9 Our European adventures
- 10 20 free days of Europe
- 11 Iceland Trip Report - Very Long!
- 12 How to spend a glorious week in Switzerland?
- 13 To Varenna from Milan Malpensa: By car or by train?
- 14 Bordeaux TRIP
- 15 Barcelona completely overrated
- 16 TRAVEL COMPANION WANTED
- 17 Naples or Genoa
- 18 Dublin Hotel Recommendations
- 19 Munich restaurant recs
- 20 Norway accessories and must have
- 21 Trip Report Crete May 2016
- 22 England and Wales by public transport
- 23 Norway holiday locations
- 24 When to go to Norway for a ski trip?
- 25 Auber metro station incident 27.08.16