I'm starting from Amsterdam and ending at Venice. I would like to visit French/Italian countryside or villages on the way to Venice. I have about 20 days starting in France to the end of my journey.
For ease of transport, can I do this by train only or should I rent a car in France or Italy? I don't like driving steep/hilly roads.
My interests include sightseeing, open spaces, winery visits, experiencing local culture, and not rushing around.
I would like to incorporate a stopover at Cinque Terre.
itinerary help for French/Itlaian countryside visit
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Monaco to Paris on Monday June 1st to catch 5pm flight from CDG to JFK
- 2 Pousadas
- 3 Umbria, Marche - where to add extra days
- 4 Best Location for Month Stay in Spain
- 5 Train tickets and Theatre tickets: how far in advance to book?
- 6 London, Vienna, Prague Trip Report -- Part 2 Easter Sunday London
- 7 What is open in Naples on May 1 ?
- 8 Umbria - planning for 3 or 4 days in April
- 9 Netherlands-Belgium-Northern France Itinerary Help
- 10 taking kids to france for first time next summer-help!
- 11 Please help with Itinerary Draft for Madrid, Andalucia
- 12 Scotland
- 13 A Very Brief Report of My Recent Trip to Paris
- 14 Nike tennis shoes and leggings
- 15 Change in Travel
- 16 Logistics for Rental Car in Spain
- 17 Thinking About Amsterdam
- 18 ireland
- 19 How long does it take to hike to the bottom of the gorge in Ronda and back?
- 20 Grandhotel Giessbach in Switzerland
- 21 Some Ireland enjoyment tips
- 22 France and Spain in 14 days?
- 23 Any other tour/sightseeing sites, besides Viator???
- 24 which mountain for snow experience for non skier - first visit to France
- 25 Traveling with 6 in the Netherlands & Friesland - car or train?