I'm starting from Amsterdam and ending at Venice. I would like to visit French/Italian countryside or villages on the way to Venice. I have about 20 days starting in France to the end of my journey.
For ease of transport, can I do this by train only or should I rent a car in France or Italy? I don't like driving steep/hilly roads.
My interests include sightseeing, open spaces, winery visits, experiencing local culture, and not rushing around.
I would like to incorporate a stopover at Cinque Terre.
itinerary help for French/Itlaian countryside visit
- 1 Belgium/Holland or Germany: Please help!
- 2 British drivers
- 3 France, Spain, Italy and a hint of Switzerland
- 4 A full week in The Netherlands
- 5 Prague Main Train Station
- 6 Need advice - Context Tours for Gallery Borghese & Vatican
- 7 Spain Travel
- 8 Venice in Jan
- 9 Le Marche and Rome - Part 2 - Urbino
- 10 Common practice to provide passport copies for apartment rental in Venice?
- 11 Eurostar/Raileurope Advance Booking
- 12 Honeymoon Travel Advice Needed!
- 13 Southern France
- 14 Stockholm hotel suggestions please!!!!
- 15 best beach hotel Mykonos
- 16 Venice passes....confusing as heck!
- 17 Geneva/Graechen/Milan Driving in February
- 18 NEW TO FODORS: Suggestions/Advice for 10 days in Europe
- 19 "It Will Rain Tomorrow." England Weathers The MaiTai Four.
- 20 Public transport from Ostuni
- 21 Paris Ariival..for Those who have requested
- 22 Itinerary Questions
- 23 Bells, Balls and a Basilica – Cooking in Abruzzo; Eating & Drinking In Rome
- 24 at last an itinerary: feedback and hotel suggestions please
- 25 Bologna Restaurants open on Sunday?