I'm starting from Amsterdam and ending at Venice. I would like to visit French/Italian countryside or villages on the way to Venice. I have about 20 days starting in France to the end of my journey.
For ease of transport, can I do this by train only or should I rent a car in France or Italy? I don't like driving steep/hilly roads.
My interests include sightseeing, open spaces, winery visits, experiencing local culture, and not rushing around.
I would like to incorporate a stopover at Cinque Terre.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Where to go in Southern Italy in December?
- 2 Thalys seat assignment hassle
- 3 Where to go after Romania...or should I spend whole trip there?
- 4 Spain
- 5 Oh no, yet another Alhambra ticket-timing question
- 6 7 Days, 7 Counties, 3 Generations Southwest Sampler
- 7 Dubrovnik City Wall Walk - Hours?
- 8 Barcelona Itinerary
- 9 Paris Visite pass
- 10 Scandinavia Trip in August
- 11 Do Franprix or Monoprix stores offer delivery services?
- 12 Honeymoon in Europe Nov-Dec2015
- 13 Brugges to Bayeux to Versailles
- 14 Pegontheroad in eastern Europe
- 15 2 days in Alsace
- 16 Need hotel recs for Munich and SOM country
- 17 Hours for Accademia -- Florence
- 18 Northern Italy - Milan or Italian Lake District
- 19 Rail Itinerary around Northern/Central Italy
- 20 Help with recommendations in Croatia
- 21 Railpass VS Point-to-Point
- 22 Help in Planning Train Schedule Milan/Florence/Rome/Milan
- 23 Referendum in Greece
- 24 Gibraltar-is it worth a stop?
- 25 Schengen-Student Study Abroad-Student Visa Problems