I'm starting from Amsterdam and ending at Venice. I would like to visit French/Italian countryside or villages on the way to Venice. I have about 20 days starting in France to the end of my journey.
For ease of transport, can I do this by train only or should I rent a car in France or Italy? I don't like driving steep/hilly roads.
My interests include sightseeing, open spaces, winery visits, experiencing local culture, and not rushing around.
I would like to incorporate a stopover at Cinque Terre.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 25th Anniversary in Italy - Spring 2017
- 2 Paris and London Christmas / NY EVE
- 3 London Hotels
- 4 UK: "Ghost Trains!"
- 5 great hotel and food in Lyon
- 6 Paris hotels
- 7 In Search of Montalbano - the ups and downs of 10 days in Eastern Sicily
- 8 Input on Itinerary for Visit to Bavaria and Austria Fall 2017
- 9 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 10 Back from Paris
- 11 Destination from London by train, advice please
- 12 Summer Travel order
- 13 10 days in Paris and......
- 14 Another tipping question: concierges
- 15 Brugge hotel help
- 16 Luggage Storage
- 17 Omonia metro to Piraeus
- 18 Which airport for Bellagio?
- 19 Romeloft Apartment Trastevere
- 20 Where to weekend away from Frankfurt
- 21 After Beaune, need suggestions for the next 10 days
- 22 Mont St. Michel in winter
- 23 Honeymoon on a Budget
- 24 LIsbon
- 25 The mouse munches her way through far off lands: The Christams Edition