I'm starting from Amsterdam and ending at Venice. I would like to visit French/Italian countryside or villages on the way to Venice. I have about 20 days starting in France to the end of my journey.
For ease of transport, can I do this by train only or should I rent a car in France or Italy? I don't like driving steep/hilly roads.
My interests include sightseeing, open spaces, winery visits, experiencing local culture, and not rushing around.
I would like to incorporate a stopover at Cinque Terre.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 시즌온라인 릴게임 ≪접속주소 :≫tt349.com≪
- 2 Transport Christmas and NYE
- 3 Iceland trip report!
- 4 London 6 day itinerary
- 5 BARCELONA! Tapas, tours & towers - flamenco, festas & food!
- 6 Stumbling on the path to a Russian visa
- 7 Keira-Caitlyn Travels to Turkey...adventures in Istanbul and Ephesus
- 8 3 nights in Madrid
- 9 Need help deciphering benefits of Swiss train pass vs German 25% off...
- 10 alcazar question and seville advice
- 11 Bernese Oberland
- 12 Buying Train Tickets at Schipol - Machine
- 13 Burgundy/Beaune & Dijon
- 14 Our recent CDG experience (Delta)
- 15 Itinerary Advice - Dublin to Shannon
- 16 Train/car from Madrid to Toledo tomorrow
- 17 June Honeymoon in Greek Islands
- 18 Driving a rental car from Croatia to Slovenia
- 19 Threat Level in UK
- 20 ATM
- 21 6 day trip to Italy... Venice to rome
- 22 Madrid, Andalucia, Barcelona in May
- 23 Living in Paris......for a week
- 24 ATM help
- 25 Lonely Planet‘s Best in Europe list-your thoughts please