I'm starting from Amsterdam and ending at Venice. I would like to visit French/Italian countryside or villages on the way to Venice. I have about 20 days starting in France to the end of my journey.
For ease of transport, can I do this by train only or should I rent a car in France or Italy? I don't like driving steep/hilly roads.
My interests include sightseeing, open spaces, winery visits, experiencing local culture, and not rushing around.
I would like to incorporate a stopover at Cinque Terre.
itinerary help for French/Itlaian countryside visit
- 1 Comfortable shoes to wear in Italy this summer and not look like a tourist
- 2 Normandy on our own?
- 3 Wife's first trip to Europe. Set on Paris & Rome, Need 3rd destination?
- 4 Essen and Nordrhein-Westfalen
- 5 When to exchange US dollars to Euros
- 6 Cinque terre or Como/Bellagio for day trip from milan?
- 7 Best way to get from Malaga to Gibraltar to Ceuta, Morocco?
- 8 Changing of the Guard
- 9 Florence & ____?____ with a 16 month old baby in September.
- 10 Where to stay in Glasgow and Edinburgh Scotland
- 11 FCO to Fast Train and Best way to travel back from Naples to Rome
- 12 UK Trip, Final Chapter
- 13 Provence & Cote d'Azur in late September...and the planning begins!
- 14 Ordering wine in Paris
- 15 Paris May 23, 2013. What should I wear in Paris?
- 16 Train from Barcelona to Figueras, and Figueras to Perpignan
- 17 Rail 1st class tickets in Germany 2nd class in Switzerland
- 18 Venice - Verona - Padova - Vienna Trip Report
- 19 Four days to wander France???
- 20 Budepest or Brussels?
- 21 TR Provence, Israel, Switzerland, Italy..April 16 a day of AA infamy
- 22 Solo Female First Time Traveler - Scared to Death
- 23 Looking for Paris apartment for honeymoon
- 24 Spain and Portugal Itinerary 2 Week Vacation Help
- 25 separate beds in Frankfurt and Munich