I'm starting from Amsterdam and ending at Venice. I would like to visit French/Italian countryside or villages on the way to Venice. I have about 20 days starting in France to the end of my journey.
For ease of transport, can I do this by train only or should I rent a car in France or Italy? I don't like driving steep/hilly roads.
My interests include sightseeing, open spaces, winery visits, experiencing local culture, and not rushing around.
I would like to incorporate a stopover at Cinque Terre.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Greece and Turkey next summer - are we crazy?
- 2 Provence Planning Help
- 3 Baggage Storage Zurich
- 4 Toulouse Metro & Train Station
- 5 Return to Paris after 15 Years
- 6 Switzerland Itinerary Help!
- 7 Madrid Airport
- 8 Paris tipping hotel maids
- 9 Norway in the nutshell
- 10 When you are worry about the graduate, you can come to here and buy one
- 11 A opportunity to get a diploma if you like
- 12 HELP!!` I'm being held prisoner.
- 13 Lufthansa's New Europe Fares
- 14 Puglia and Matera
- 15 Southern Puglia Italy
- 16 Purchasing Trenitalia Tickets
- 17 Transportation from Dublin airport to Shelboourne Hotel
- 18 Back for more Honeymoon Help
- 19 Italy AND Switzerland in 8 days
- 20 Paris food tours?
- 21 3 wks touring Sicily, what not to miss?
- 22 Getting a rheum in Paris, then Django Fest week in Fontainebleau
- 23 If we have to eat dinner in sultanhamet
- 24 5 days in Germany - Travel advice needed
- 25 Fodor Forum Valuable