I'm starting from Amsterdam and ending at Venice. I would like to visit French/Italian countryside or villages on the way to Venice. I have about 20 days starting in France to the end of my journey.
For ease of transport, can I do this by train only or should I rent a car in France or Italy? I don't like driving steep/hilly roads.
My interests include sightseeing, open spaces, winery visits, experiencing local culture, and not rushing around.
I would like to incorporate a stopover at Cinque Terre.
itinerary help for French/Itlaian countryside visit
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Best driving map for Greece?
- 2 London Weekend
- 3 lauterbrunnen lodging, down to 2 choices
- 4 recommendations for driver/transfer tour from Siena to Rome airport.
- 5 Geneva-recommendation for small hotel, perhaps Old City?
- 6 Turkey - Live report
- 7 Vienna →Melk → Durnstein → Krems: details, details…
- 8 Can You Name theTen Most Popular Tourist Cities In Europe???
- 9 Train tickets within Italy
- 10 Best Luggage for Cobblestone/Stairs
- 11 Stay in Venice
- 12 Croatia, Greece and Turkey
- 13 Where to stay in Barcelona
- 14 Siciliy - travel from Taormina to Siracusa via public transportation
- 15 Mont St. Michele?
- 16 Avoid Web Reservation International Maffia!
- 17 Aug/Sept trip to Amsterdam - time for Brussels too?
- 18 Questions for Paris residents
- 19 France Tourisme - Is it a reliable tour company?
- 20 Central European train travel
- 21 Help please: 1 or 2 Bedroom Apt in Paris
- 22 Carinthia
- 23 Southwestern England
- 24 What Happened to My Hairdryer? - An Electrical Question
- 25 Trans-Siberian Railway