I'm starting from Amsterdam and ending at Venice. I would like to visit French/Italian countryside or villages on the way to Venice. I have about 20 days starting in France to the end of my journey.
For ease of transport, can I do this by train only or should I rent a car in France or Italy? I don't like driving steep/hilly roads.
My interests include sightseeing, open spaces, winery visits, experiencing local culture, and not rushing around.
I would like to incorporate a stopover at Cinque Terre.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 ∑♯∑ ZVZ7 8 . COM ∑♯∑ 네임드사다리사이트추천
- 2 Munich Hotel Location
- 3 Light weight small converter?
- 4 Trip in September
- 5 Small towns not too near Paris
- 6 Escorted tours Norway
- 7 Great Woin's restaurnats in Paris
- 8 Car rental help in Sicily
- 9 Italy Itinerary Advice
- 10 A Scrumptious Slice of Slovenia
- 11 Help with basic itinerary
- 12 Wake Up Mods
- 13 Time required from flight touchdown at Heathrow to King's Cross
- 14 Scandinavia Itinerary help!
- 15 Short Visit to Munich for the Christmas markets
- 16 Meeting up in the Zurich airport
- 17 favorite app for converting US $$
- 18 Italy - hiking, active, with Sicily
- 19 Clean up spam
- 20 Versailles - Much More than the Palace!
- 21 Driving in Croatia
- 22 Croatia - Zadar or Hvar or Korcula?
- 23 Charming areas to explore in London
- 24 Paris drinks/dinner GTG April?
- 25 The Dordogne - Stu Dudley's Updated Itinerary