I'm starting from Amsterdam and ending at Venice. I would like to visit French/Italian countryside or villages on the way to Venice. I have about 20 days starting in France to the end of my journey.
For ease of transport, can I do this by train only or should I rent a car in France or Italy? I don't like driving steep/hilly roads.
My interests include sightseeing, open spaces, winery visits, experiencing local culture, and not rushing around.
I would like to incorporate a stopover at Cinque Terre.
itinerary help for French/Itlaian countryside visit
- 1 Palermo and Taormina
- 2 New & Improved 2 Week Honeymoon Itinerary Italy
- 3 Looking for Paris apartment for honeymoon
- 4 Comfortable shoes to wear in Italy this summer and not look like a tourist
- 5 Oystercard/Travelcard planning
- 6 Emergency apartment/hotel - Frankfurt -Dornstetten-Hallwangen area
- 7 Where to stay for one night ???
- 8 Car Rental Locations
- 9 London Itinerary Advice 6-10 September
- 10 separate beds in Frankfurt and Munich
- 11 Tour-Free Travel
- 12 Villa or Hilltop Town?
- 13 Southeast England - more planning ?
- 14 Need restaurant suggestions for Chipping Camden!
- 15 What is the best travel/tour agency to use for escorted trips abroad?
- 16 Bathrooms Along This Itinerary (Day in Rome)
- 17 Spain / fatima - itinerary suggestion 10 days
- 18 London Spy Sites
- 19 Ile de Re or Bassin d'Archachon at end of July
- 20 Itinerary suggestions please: Munich, Ortisei and ???
- 21 TR Provence, Israel, Switzerland, Italy..April 16 a day of AA infamy
- 22 First Timer - Itinerary Help - Europe tour for 22 days
- 23 A bit of Scotland, wing mirror casualty, 7 days in London, and a Fodors GTG
- 24 UK in the Fall: Trip Suggestions
- 25 East coast trains