I'm starting from Amsterdam and ending at Venice. I would like to visit French/Italian countryside or villages on the way to Venice. I have about 20 days starting in France to the end of my journey.
For ease of transport, can I do this by train only or should I rent a car in France or Italy? I don't like driving steep/hilly roads.
My interests include sightseeing, open spaces, winery visits, experiencing local culture, and not rushing around.
I would like to incorporate a stopover at Cinque Terre.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Vienna or Budapest?
- 2 Chatsworth/Hardwick Hall Timing
- 3 Will I need air conditioning near Lucca in early July?
- 4 travelling to Munich and Paris without pre hotel booking
- 5 Ger's Trip to Rome & Bologna
- 6 Bologna, Florence, Venice 5 days
- 7 Planning a self drive tour of the uk next april
- 8 French immersion courses in France
- 9 Croatia-Slovenia- 30 days Road trip itinerary-2017
- 10 Copenhagen to Oslo to Amsterdam: Are we nuts?
- 11 Ireland & Scotland
- 12 14 nights in Europe
- 13 CDG airport
- 14 Espagne, Olé! Ancient to modern, through Andalucia, Toledo and Madrid
- 15 First time trip to Ireland - 6 nights
- 16 The Princess Diaries: My Three Week Odyssey In Poland And Romania
- 17 My trip to Cornwall, bookended by weekends in London
- 18 Holiday trip with kids - suggestions please!
- 19 Naples, Amalfi coast and Puglia - suggestions please.
- 20 Munich
- 21 Planning 20th anniversary 1st trip to Italy Feb 2017.
- 22 Swiss Pass dilemma
- 23 10 Days in Greece @ End of June
- 24 did anyone familiar with p-airbus for airport transportation?
- 25 Thello night train from Paris to Rome?