I'm starting from Amsterdam and ending at Venice. I would like to visit French/Italian countryside or villages on the way to Venice. I have about 20 days starting in France to the end of my journey.
For ease of transport, can I do this by train only or should I rent a car in France or Italy? I don't like driving steep/hilly roads.
My interests include sightseeing, open spaces, winery visits, experiencing local culture, and not rushing around.
I would like to incorporate a stopover at Cinque Terre.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 How to go from bergen train station to bergen airport?
- 2 First Trip to Europe!
- 3 Scotland Trip
- 4 Celebrating Christmas Early...in Vienna!
- 5 Glastonbury vs Bath
- 6 Received Black Friday ads feom Europe
- 7 Paris Under Seige...
- 8 Sample European Itinerary for a solo traveler.
- 9 2 adults & 2 kids in a hotel room in Iceland?
- 10 Pyrenees villages sth of Lourdes
- 11 Must be the season of the witch: Nikki's autumn trip to London and Paris
- 12 Edinburgh apartment choice, please advise
- 13 visa appointment experience
- 14 COP 21 transportation disruptions 29-30 November 2015
- 15 Which Heathrow Airport Car Service Would You Use?
- 16 A Short Holiday Kiev and Chernobyl
- 17 Malta - 4 days before Cristmas
- 18 4 week trip Turkey
- 19 Barcelona to Bordeaux and back in two weeks
- 20 Holiday in Austria
- 21 Christmas windows of Boulevard Haussmann in Paris 2015
- 22 How a Greek DIY expert ended up on a Greek Island Cruise
- 23 Rue des Rosiers
- 24 Help Planning Spain Itinerary
- 25 One day cruise stop Catania Sicily Trip Report