I'm starting from Amsterdam and ending at Venice. I would like to visit French/Italian countryside or villages on the way to Venice. I have about 20 days starting in France to the end of my journey.
For ease of transport, can I do this by train only or should I rent a car in France or Italy? I don't like driving steep/hilly roads.
My interests include sightseeing, open spaces, winery visits, experiencing local culture, and not rushing around.
I would like to incorporate a stopover at Cinque Terre.
itinerary help for French/Itlaian countryside visit
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Sixt Car Rental? Good/Bad? Any reviews/experiences?
- 2 Grindelwald vs Lauterbrunnen vs Wengen on November
- 3 Paradors in Avila, Segovia, Salamanca and Cuenca Spain
- 4 South of Switzerland
- 5 DEAUVILLE or HONFLEUR for overnight stay?
- 6 9 days; 1or 2 home bases for relaxing, sightseeing and nightlife in Italy
- 7 Western Mediterranean Honeymoon Cruise Leaving from Barcelona
- 8 Bernese Oberland or Engadin
- 9 Mother daughter London/Ireland trip
- 10 Winter in europe - am I being too ambitious?
- 11 Cell Coverage in Dordogne & Lot
- 12 Potential return trip to Slovenia, Croatia, Bosnia and Herzegovina
- 13 Trattorias/Bars/Restaurants Open Sunday & Monday in Monti (or other)Rome
- 14 Home Base in Belgium
- 15 France and Italy 15 nights. Suggestions welcomed.
- 16 22 days in Amsterdam, Germany, Austria and Switzerland
- 17 Rocamaxour
- 18 Plane or Train Lisbon to Porto?
- 19 St. John's Navalis feast/festival in Prague
- 20 Looking for nice regions with good public transport
- 21 MaiTaiTom's Paris When It Sizzles; Paris When It Fizzles Anniversary Trip
- 22 Itinerary for Spain
- 23 Dordogne prehistoric sites
- 24 Practicing Spanish while in Spain - any ideas?
- 25 Berlin to Prague via Dresden