I'm starting from Amsterdam and ending at Venice. I would like to visit French/Italian countryside or villages on the way to Venice. I have about 20 days starting in France to the end of my journey.
For ease of transport, can I do this by train only or should I rent a car in France or Italy? I don't like driving steep/hilly roads.
My interests include sightseeing, open spaces, winery visits, experiencing local culture, and not rushing around.
I would like to incorporate a stopover at Cinque Terre.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Andalusia itinerary comments & advice please!
- 2 3 Days in the Black Forest
- 3 Seville in September-La Bienal
- 4 Day Trip near Paris
- 5 Cheap Airfare to Spain
- 6 London Itinerary - Late Summer
- 7 10 days in Italy - Suggestions?
- 8 Day trip suggestion from London
- 9 Charlotte Bronte at the Soane
- 10 First time to London, Paris and Amsterdam.
- 11 Lake Maggiore
- 12 From Denmark to Balkan and around
- 13 Kings Day in Amsterdam, local travel?
- 14 Pakistani on tourist visa in UK, where can I travel outside UK?
- 15 Rome-Positano RT rental car/bus/train
- 16 Public Transportation in Vienna: Borderline Organized Crime
- 17 England, Ireland, and France. What can I see in two weeks?
- 18 Car hire Uk/Ireland
- 19 Milan tours
- 20 Help in determining 2 weeks in Florence, Rome, and TBD location(??)
- 21 Flight Cost to Athens
- 22 Validating train tickets - Germany, Switzwerland
- 23 My niece wants a one week student tour
- 24 Second thoughts about pour Germany trip...help me !
- 25 Paris authorities raid suspected illegal vacation rentals in 1er & 6er