I'm going to Ireland for a short trip and would like to see the Cliffs of Moher and drive across to Dublin, stopping/staying 2 nights along the way enjoying small, charming towns on our drive to Dublin. We are flying into Shannon Int'l Airport (from London), driving to the Cliffs of Moher and have 2 nights before arriving in Dublin. Any suggestions on stops along the way, charming towns, castles, etc. would be greatly appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Nice to Cinque Terre where to stay.
- 2 Kayak = Priceline and unavailable flights?
- 3 Our recent CDG experience (Delta)
- 4 Solo in Paris and looking for the best neighborhood
- 5 Sim card/Amsterdam
- 6 Cycling Nice into Italy along the coast
- 7 London 6 day itinerary
- 8 Great Food restaurant, cafes, bars, aperitivo in Milan, Turin, Piedmont
- 9 Sim Cards
- 10 Paris then Italy? Or Greece?
- 11 London in Winter Report
- 12 Portugal rental car
- 13 8 days vacation to Switzerland & Austria
- 14 Switzaly 2011: two sisters visit Zurich, Turin and Milan
- 15 IWM
- 16 London Hotel - Different Request
- 17 Seville to Cordoba
- 18 3 nights in Madrid
- 19 Very British Neighborhood in London
- 20 Travelling Iceland
- 21 Great Food restaurant, cafes, bars, winery, food shops in Provence and Lyon
- 22 Quiet reasonably priced Munich hotel during Oktoberfest
- 23 Hotels in Positano, Capri, & Naples
- 24 Stowing Luggage at Florence for a day!
- 25 Trastevere Food
Itinerary help for drive from Cliffs of Moher to Dublin, Ireland