I'm going to Ireland for a short trip and would like to see the Cliffs of Moher and drive across to Dublin, stopping/staying 2 nights along the way enjoying small, charming towns on our drive to Dublin. We are flying into Shannon Int'l Airport (from London), driving to the Cliffs of Moher and have 2 nights before arriving in Dublin. Any suggestions on stops along the way, charming towns, castles, etc. would be greatly appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 강원랜드카지노＼＼❄『 SHE36.ZE。AM 』 ＼＼슈퍼카지노【슈퍼바카라】
- 2 바카라게임∬→【 YD902。ZE。AM 】←∬슈퍼카지노바카라게임
- 3 바카라사이트∬→【 YD902。ZE。AM 】←∬슈퍼카지노바카라사이트
- 4 Itinerary help--Loire Valley and Brittany
- 5 Surprise trip to Greece!
- 6 2 weeks in Europe - itenerary help
- 7 Single mom w/ 8 mo baby traveling to Paris and London
- 8 When to buy airline? & booking seats
- 9 Initial itinerary - 1 month in Greece
- 10 Southern Germany - a base for travel
- 11 Travelogue: Copenhagen with Kids
- 12 getting to CDG
- 13 Please help with 12 days in England!
- 14 A Month stay in Southern France
- 15 Greece...so many options! (11 days)
- 16 Revised itinerary for italy
- 17 3 days in Ortygia Sicily
- 18 Need hotel recommendations for Madrid, Toledo & Andalucia
- 19 January Sicily and exploding cornetto al cioccolato
- 20 Help Planning Seot 2017 Trip to Andalusia
- 21 Hotel in Vienna
- 22 Places of interest
- 23 Bern to Munich, BlaBla Car & Dresden
- 24 Switzerland in November?
- 25 10 nights in Umbria before Rome- advice please
Itinerary help for drive from Cliffs of Moher to Dublin, Ireland