So myself and a Friend with maybe an extra person are trying to plan a 1st trip to Paris in the first week of June. We were trying to be more adventurous by including a trip to Florence & Rome but decided to cut down and enjoy being in France.
Our current idea is to be in Paris for about 10 days to take our time touring and not feel rushed. Also one of those days would include a trip to Versailles. Also we plan to hopefully rent an Apt rather than hotel/hostel which maybe more cost efficient for the amount of time.
June 3: Fly In to Paris from NYC
June 4: Paris
June 5th Paris
June 6: day trip to Versaille
June 7: Paris
June 8: Paris
June 9: Leave Paris for Provence?
June 10: Provence?
June 11: Provence?
June 12: Fly Home from Paris
We are interested in getting a feel for another area of France thats more relaxed than Paris. We are both 24 and it will be our first time in Europe. We enjoy looking at villages, exploring, museums, Churches, wine, but somewhere that is lively and accessible with public transit is helpful!
I have been trying to research Provence area or Lyons? Is it even worth going for 2.5 Days?
Recommendations for either area or somewhere entirely different would be great! Thanks for the help!
Itinerary Help For About 11 Days in Paris and France
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Sienna at night
- 2 Need suggestions for Sienna and Orvieto
- 3 Terrorism in Europe
- 4 3 WEEKS IN SICILY - ITINERARY HELP
- 5 Spain and Portugal Trip Help
- 6 Paris Markets for a 5 Course Meal
- 7 Add a day to Madrid or Barcelona??
- 8 using airbnb for the first time...
- 9 White Villages base?
- 10 Our Adventure to the Southeast of England and London
- 11 Northern Italy for Nature Lovers/Crowd Haters
- 12 Cornwall or Paris?
- 13 Peggy does Deutschland...
- 14 Help with France itinerary
- 15 Flight into London out Frankfurt (stop Paris, Amsterdam Prague)?
- 16 Day trip from Barcelona? Single female
- 17 Visiting Exciting Turkey in the Throes of Restoration
- 18 2 full days in Paris
- 19 Train from Orvieto to Rome station- 11:23 the earliest time??
- 20 Stockholm/Copenhagen/Norway?
- 21 Leaving for Paris in three weeks, what are the must "book ahead" sights?
- 22 Venice (Somewhere) and Trieste (Nowhere)—With a Bit of Slovenia In Between
- 23 Bamberg and Environs - 9 nights
- 24 Advice for 6 nights 7 Days in Switzerland
- 25 Barcelona at night? Single female...