So myself and a Friend with maybe an extra person are trying to plan a 1st trip to Paris in the first week of June. We were trying to be more adventurous by including a trip to Florence & Rome but decided to cut down and enjoy being in France.
Our current idea is to be in Paris for about 10 days to take our time touring and not feel rushed. Also one of those days would include a trip to Versailles. Also we plan to hopefully rent an Apt rather than hotel/hostel which maybe more cost efficient for the amount of time.
June 3: Fly In to Paris from NYC
June 4: Paris
June 5th Paris
June 6: day trip to Versaille
June 7: Paris
June 8: Paris
June 9: Leave Paris for Provence?
June 10: Provence?
June 11: Provence?
June 12: Fly Home from Paris
We are interested in getting a feel for another area of France thats more relaxed than Paris. We are both 24 and it will be our first time in Europe. We enjoy looking at villages, exploring, museums, Churches, wine, but somewhere that is lively and accessible with public transit is helpful!
I have been trying to research Provence area or Lyons? Is it even worth going for 2.5 Days?
Recommendations for either area or somewhere entirely different would be great! Thanks for the help!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Trump alleged to be "keen" for US to join Commonwealth
- 2 Weighing hand luggage at CDG security now
- 3 Italy/Croatia Potential Itinerary Advice?
- 4 New York Kennedy to Rome Fiumicino Airport Terminals Clarification
- 5 Well with itinerary North East Italy (again please!)
- 6 How many nights in Verona and Bologna?
- 7 https://thebeautysystem.com/secret-allure-cream
- 8 Comments on locations/sestieri, please
- 9 Semana Santa Other than Sevilla
- 10 Italy and Croatia in 20 days - I need a rough itinerary please
- 11 who is in amsterdam?
- 12 3 weeks in Central/Eastern Europe
- 13 3 nights Santorini suggestions with a child- is akrotiri a good location?
- 14 Day Planning Help Required ..
- 15 Looking for suggestions car trip starting Amsterdam to nice
- 16 GERMANY, MID-RHINE & MUNICH
- 17 'Brellies on "Standby." Dublin!
- 18 Path of the Gods / Amalfi coast
- 19 Help / Day Planning Required ...
- 20 Southern Croatia and side trips itinerary recommendations
- 21 Restaurant recommendations for lunch in Rouen?
- 22 Paris Skip the Lines deals ...
- 23 Connecting flight time in Europe
- 24 Travel by car from Venice to Croatia
- 25 Proposed itinerary for Iceland