So myself and a Friend with maybe an extra person are trying to plan a 1st trip to Paris in the first week of June. We were trying to be more adventurous by including a trip to Florence & Rome but decided to cut down and enjoy being in France.
Our current idea is to be in Paris for about 10 days to take our time touring and not feel rushed. Also one of those days would include a trip to Versailles. Also we plan to hopefully rent an Apt rather than hotel/hostel which maybe more cost efficient for the amount of time.
June 3: Fly In to Paris from NYC
June 4: Paris
June 5th Paris
June 6: day trip to Versaille
June 7: Paris
June 8: Paris
June 9: Leave Paris for Provence?
June 10: Provence?
June 11: Provence?
June 12: Fly Home from Paris
We are interested in getting a feel for another area of France thats more relaxed than Paris. We are both 24 and it will be our first time in Europe. We enjoy looking at villages, exploring, museums, Churches, wine, but somewhere that is lively and accessible with public transit is helpful!
I have been trying to research Provence area or Lyons? Is it even worth going for 2.5 Days?
Recommendations for either area or somewhere entirely different would be great! Thanks for the help!
Itinerary Help For About 11 Days in Paris and France
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 London Experts - What do you think of this apartment?
- 2 Minimalist wardrobe for Europe
- 3 Best Location to Stay in Barcelona
- 4 Different approach to 2-4-1 offers
- 5 Paris/Prague/Budapest/Zagreb/Nice/Paris
- 6 Southern Spain
- 7 Our first Europe Trip Planning
- 8 CROATIA - Split to Hvar Island ???
- 9 Sweet Home Triana: Spring Break in Seville's left bank
- 10 5 nights in Burgundy, with the kids
- 11 16 Nights in Canary Islands & Spain
- 12 Amsterdam, Germany, Paris in May 2015- coats needed?
- 13 Paris-Loire-Avignon-Barcelona itinerary (help)
- 14 Portugal Trip
- 15 Best Option for London Travelcard?
- 16 Help with Tuscany for a week late May/early June
- 17 Euro Trivia quiz #11 - Know Your Bordering Countries?
- 18 5 Hoosiers - help with route through Germany
- 19 Reputable Tours
- 20 Spain traffic tickets
- 21 Salzburg and day trips
- 22 27-DAY ODYSSEY IN THE ALPS with 3 FINAL DAYS IN PARIS
- 23 Inexpensive spring break in iceland?
- 24 London - Paris - Venice - Rome in 21 Days
- 25 POLAND October,2013! Overdue trip report