So myself and a Friend with maybe an extra person are trying to plan a 1st trip to Paris in the first week of June. We were trying to be more adventurous by including a trip to Florence & Rome but decided to cut down and enjoy being in France.
Our current idea is to be in Paris for about 10 days to take our time touring and not feel rushed. Also one of those days would include a trip to Versailles. Also we plan to hopefully rent an Apt rather than hotel/hostel which maybe more cost efficient for the amount of time.
June 3: Fly In to Paris from NYC
June 4: Paris
June 5th Paris
June 6: day trip to Versaille
June 7: Paris
June 8: Paris
June 9: Leave Paris for Provence?
June 10: Provence?
June 11: Provence?
June 12: Fly Home from Paris
We are interested in getting a feel for another area of France thats more relaxed than Paris. We are both 24 and it will be our first time in Europe. We enjoy looking at villages, exploring, museums, Churches, wine, but somewhere that is lively and accessible with public transit is helpful!
I have been trying to research Provence area or Lyons? Is it even worth going for 2.5 Days?
Recommendations for either area or somewhere entirely different would be great! Thanks for the help!
Itinerary Help For About 11 Days in Paris and France
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 UK passport renewal from O'seas.
- 2 DayTrips from Madrid vs. Overnight
- 3 14 Day Swiss Itinerary Sep-2015
- 4 Trip to Cornwall with senior - logistics assistance please?
- 5 Spain pre cruise and post cruise stay
- 6 First time in Europe-France and Italy or just France?
- 7 Jamikins and Bikerscott do Barcelona and San Sebastian
- 8 Copies of passports & credit cars
- 9 Travel in Ireland in July 2015
- 10 Flamenco show- madrid or seville?
- 11 Two Twentysomethings in Central Europe ITINERARY
- 12 Paris Apartment for 7 - deciding between 2 choices
- 13 Is my itinerary the Best of Switzerland?
- 14 The Tweesters take a trip to BiH, Croatia and Slovenia
- 15 Arctic Circle in December
- 16 Catalonia
- 17 Affordable language lessons/homestays in France?
- 18 Chip and Pin Card from Capital One
- 19 Macarons!
- 20 Places for Solo Traveling Near Paris
- 21 Amsterdam Trip Report
- 22 7 days in Portugal-itinerary help
- 23 Sammezzano update
- 24 My experiences in Sevilla, Cordoba, Granada, Madrid, Segovia & Toledo
- 25 Arc de Triomphe Elevator