So myself and a Friend with maybe an extra person are trying to plan a 1st trip to Paris in the first week of June. We were trying to be more adventurous by including a trip to Florence & Rome but decided to cut down and enjoy being in France.
Our current idea is to be in Paris for about 10 days to take our time touring and not feel rushed. Also one of those days would include a trip to Versailles. Also we plan to hopefully rent an Apt rather than hotel/hostel which maybe more cost efficient for the amount of time.
June 3: Fly In to Paris from NYC
June 4: Paris
June 5th Paris
June 6: day trip to Versaille
June 7: Paris
June 8: Paris
June 9: Leave Paris for Provence?
June 10: Provence?
June 11: Provence?
June 12: Fly Home from Paris
We are interested in getting a feel for another area of France thats more relaxed than Paris. We are both 24 and it will be our first time in Europe. We enjoy looking at villages, exploring, museums, Churches, wine, but somewhere that is lively and accessible with public transit is helpful!
I have been trying to research Provence area or Lyons? Is it even worth going for 2.5 Days?
Recommendations for either area or somewhere entirely different would be great! Thanks for the help!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Travelling From Seattle to Italy, Mid May
- 2 Italy Itinerary Feedback wanted!
- 3 Tips for Papal Audience this July?
- 4 3 weeks in Sardinia
- 5 8 days in Andalusia-what do you think?
- 6 Credit cards in Italy & France
- 7 Madrid to Paris by car in January 2016
- 8 5 top Scams in Paris
- 9 Malaga Train Station Car Drop off
- 10 It was found out that during the night, the skin goes through a process
- 11 Locations of apartment in Seville
- 12 French Prem Train Fares
- 13 Rhodes and then where in Greece?
- 14 Pre-booking train travel in Spain
- 15 Buying a SIM in Spain and using it in Italy, France and the UK also
- 16 HeathrowAirport to bakery
- 17 Questions about regionale trains
- 18 Rental car in Italy
- 19 Andalucia - Food Vocabulary - suggestions, corrections?
- 20 September Mediterranean Honeymoon
- 21 Euro Quiz # 104 - Memorial Day...
- 22 Rome to Venice via Val d'Orcia , Tuscany in 1 day
- 23 15 nights in Italy
- 24 Rome Private Tours
- 25 Rome Sistine Chapel Night Tour