So myself and a Friend with maybe an extra person are trying to plan a 1st trip to Paris in the first week of June. We were trying to be more adventurous by including a trip to Florence & Rome but decided to cut down and enjoy being in France.
Our current idea is to be in Paris for about 10 days to take our time touring and not feel rushed. Also one of those days would include a trip to Versailles. Also we plan to hopefully rent an Apt rather than hotel/hostel which maybe more cost efficient for the amount of time.
June 3: Fly In to Paris from NYC
June 4: Paris
June 5th Paris
June 6: day trip to Versaille
June 7: Paris
June 8: Paris
June 9: Leave Paris for Provence?
June 10: Provence?
June 11: Provence?
June 12: Fly Home from Paris
We are interested in getting a feel for another area of France thats more relaxed than Paris. We are both 24 and it will be our first time in Europe. We enjoy looking at villages, exploring, museums, Churches, wine, but somewhere that is lively and accessible with public transit is helpful!
I have been trying to research Provence area or Lyons? Is it even worth going for 2.5 Days?
Recommendations for either area or somewhere entirely different would be great! Thanks for the help!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 This Pirate goes to Penzance, and then on to the land of Fire and Ice
- 2 Lisbon Hotel choice
- 3 ITALY – ON AND OFF THE BEATEN PATH: Venice & Northern Italy
- 4 Flights to Crete from NE coast of USA
- 5 Cinque Terre, Bologna and Lake Como
- 6 Need help planning trip after Paris
- 7 Krakow and Prague-one week
- 8 3 Weeks in Sicilia!!
- 9 Italy- dolomites and cinque terre
- 10 4 nights Prague..then where? Need help
- 11 I bought a one way ticket to Europe.
- 12 Language course in Trieste, Northern Italy
- 13 Need help with Honeymoon - Italy, Slovenia, Croatia
- 14 NL/googlehangoutApp/vodafone/again
- 15 Paris - Top Foodie Eats? Staying near Le Marais
- 16 Trad Music and Hops--Our Week in Dublin
- 17 Recommendations for trip to Cochem
- 18 Ireland for work. Add on a week-Scotland? Netherlands?
- 19 FYI, Bourdain in Porto, this Sunday (July 2)
- 20 17 year old need a birth certificate to travel?
- 21 4 Days in Europe! Paris, Lisbon, or...?
- 22 15 day honeymoon trip in December
- 23 Maximizing Norway time
- 24 Possible British Airways strike action, July 2017
- 25 Sicily in 3 Weeks