So myself and a Friend with maybe an extra person are trying to plan a 1st trip to Paris in the first week of June. We were trying to be more adventurous by including a trip to Florence & Rome but decided to cut down and enjoy being in France.
Our current idea is to be in Paris for about 10 days to take our time touring and not feel rushed. Also one of those days would include a trip to Versailles. Also we plan to hopefully rent an Apt rather than hotel/hostel which maybe more cost efficient for the amount of time.
June 3: Fly In to Paris from NYC
June 4: Paris
June 5th Paris
June 6: day trip to Versaille
June 7: Paris
June 8: Paris
June 9: Leave Paris for Provence?
June 10: Provence?
June 11: Provence?
June 12: Fly Home from Paris
We are interested in getting a feel for another area of France thats more relaxed than Paris. We are both 24 and it will be our first time in Europe. We enjoy looking at villages, exploring, museums, Churches, wine, but somewhere that is lively and accessible with public transit is helpful!
I have been trying to research Provence area or Lyons? Is it even worth going for 2.5 Days?
Recommendations for either area or somewhere entirely different would be great! Thanks for the help!
Itinerary Help For About 11 Days in Paris and France
- 1 Are they doing this yet in Paris and Rome?
- 2 Hungary and Czech Republic
- 3 Buying a house in the Languedoc - the hunt begins
- 4 jewlery or no jewlery?
- 5 all white pottery shop near La Deniere Goutte Wine Shop
- 6 Popping in and out of Ireland
- 7 To Paris and Provence in June
- 8 Cycling and wine-tasting through Italy, Slovenia and Croatia
- 9 3 nights in Bayeux, FRANCE...how to make the most of our days in winter?
- 10 London's Proposed New Airport...
- 11 London for Christmas
- 12 " Egyptian German friendship Home"FREE for all German people in Germany
- 13 Lake District, Hawkshead or Keswick?
- 14 7 days in Andalucia
- 15 Mad Dash Across Too Much - Rome
- 16 Orvieto ro Pompei day trip in late December?
- 17 2 weeks in UK to visit my daughter at Queen Mary Univ Dec 15-28 2013
- 18 Ira Has Been Kidnapped
- 19 Driving from Nice to Besancon, France
- 20 Rental Agency Recommendation
- 21 rent car / Munich
- 22 Apartments in Rome
- 23 Unique excursion/experience in Paris
- 24 Anniversary Weekend in Paris
- 25 Please help with this Switzerland/Italy itinerary