So myself and a Friend with maybe an extra person are trying to plan a 1st trip to Paris in the first week of June. We were trying to be more adventurous by including a trip to Florence & Rome but decided to cut down and enjoy being in France.
Our current idea is to be in Paris for about 10 days to take our time touring and not feel rushed. Also one of those days would include a trip to Versailles. Also we plan to hopefully rent an Apt rather than hotel/hostel which maybe more cost efficient for the amount of time.
June 3: Fly In to Paris from NYC
June 4: Paris
June 5th Paris
June 6: day trip to Versaille
June 7: Paris
June 8: Paris
June 9: Leave Paris for Provence?
June 10: Provence?
June 11: Provence?
June 12: Fly Home from Paris
We are interested in getting a feel for another area of France thats more relaxed than Paris. We are both 24 and it will be our first time in Europe. We enjoy looking at villages, exploring, museums, Churches, wine, but somewhere that is lively and accessible with public transit is helpful!
I have been trying to research Provence area or Lyons? Is it even worth going for 2.5 Days?
Recommendations for either area or somewhere entirely different would be great! Thanks for the help!
Itinerary Help For About 11 Days in Paris and France
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Story of the German Christmas star
- 2 VAT refund Q--new carryon bag ??
- 3 29 day Itinerary for southern and eastern France
- 4 Siena - Pienza - Montepulciano
- 5 Sono arrivato a Venezia
- 6 Three ferries to Mull
- 7 Driving from Portree to Torridon
- 8 They Just Don't Read or Listen about DCC Scam
- 9 Annecy city-center, long-and-short term parking, 24-hour access.
- 10 Transportation from Athens Airport to Syntagma
- 11 16 Nights in Canary Islands & Spain
- 12 Airport ATMs
- 13 driving in france with kids
- 14 Southern Spain
- 15 Glasgow - Scotland sans shorbread, bagpipes and kilts.
- 16 Paris-Loire-Avignon-Barcelona itinerary (help)
- 17 Italy, mid May, 10 days, Rome + another city?
- 18 Trenitalia - What am I missing ??
- 19 Europe Sojurn on Way to India - Paris..PLUS
- 20 Driving an RV in Switzerland
- 21 Dordogne or Nantes and La Rochelle
- 22 Another Walks of Italy question. Vatican tours. Have you taken one?
- 23 Help!! which tour company is the best for group tours in Italy?
- 24 Andalucia - very early trip thinking - reactions?
- 25 Family vacay for 6 weeks with 2 Toddlers