So myself and a Friend with maybe an extra person are trying to plan a 1st trip to Paris in the first week of June. We were trying to be more adventurous by including a trip to Florence & Rome but decided to cut down and enjoy being in France.
Our current idea is to be in Paris for about 10 days to take our time touring and not feel rushed. Also one of those days would include a trip to Versailles. Also we plan to hopefully rent an Apt rather than hotel/hostel which maybe more cost efficient for the amount of time.
June 3: Fly In to Paris from NYC
June 4: Paris
June 5th Paris
June 6: day trip to Versaille
June 7: Paris
June 8: Paris
June 9: Leave Paris for Provence?
June 10: Provence?
June 11: Provence?
June 12: Fly Home from Paris
We are interested in getting a feel for another area of France thats more relaxed than Paris. We are both 24 and it will be our first time in Europe. We enjoy looking at villages, exploring, museums, Churches, wine, but somewhere that is lively and accessible with public transit is helpful!
I have been trying to research Provence area or Lyons? Is it even worth going for 2.5 Days?
Recommendations for either area or somewhere entirely different would be great! Thanks for the help!
Itinerary Help For About 11 Days in Paris and France
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 7 days in Greece
- 2 Transportation from Peisey Vallandry to Paris
- 3 GRAUBUNDEN: exploring Pontresina, Sils, Poschiavo, Zernez, Guarda, Scuol
- 4 A little help with our Dordogne itinerary
- 5 Itinerary Check- London, Paris, Rome
- 6 Non touristy restaurants in Budapest and prague
- 7 Hair Straightener for Europe!
- 8 Budapest 4 nights - Top 10 must do
- 9 Switzerland & Italian Riviera & Sardinia Summer 2014
- 10 Airbnb recommendations: London, Paris, Rome
- 11 Quickest Way from Vienna to Prague
- 12 Berlin & Budapest for 8 days
- 13 Siena or Bologna day trip from Florence?
- 14 Train ticket dilemma from Zurich to Milan
- 15 Hotel in Venice
- 16 Republique - Canal St Martin area safe? And VRBO apartment rental questions
- 17 Looking for recommendations for trip insurance
- 18 Airfare for summer travel to Europe
- 19 Great Britain Travel- London / Edinburgh
- 20 Europe in 21 days
- 21 Nuremburg and Bamberg from Munich
- 22 Apartment in Rome - location opinions please
- 23 Question re. ToT Montserrat Ticket for day trip
- 24 Venice to Wegen Switerzerland-suggestion for overnight near lake como
- 25 Cute hotel in Venice (San Marco) for around $150USD