So myself and a Friend with maybe an extra person are trying to plan a 1st trip to Paris in the first week of June. We were trying to be more adventurous by including a trip to Florence & Rome but decided to cut down and enjoy being in France.
Our current idea is to be in Paris for about 10 days to take our time touring and not feel rushed. Also one of those days would include a trip to Versailles. Also we plan to hopefully rent an Apt rather than hotel/hostel which maybe more cost efficient for the amount of time.
June 3: Fly In to Paris from NYC
June 4: Paris
June 5th Paris
June 6: day trip to Versaille
June 7: Paris
June 8: Paris
June 9: Leave Paris for Provence?
June 10: Provence?
June 11: Provence?
June 12: Fly Home from Paris
We are interested in getting a feel for another area of France thats more relaxed than Paris. We are both 24 and it will be our first time in Europe. We enjoy looking at villages, exploring, museums, Churches, wine, but somewhere that is lively and accessible with public transit is helpful!
I have been trying to research Provence area or Lyons? Is it even worth going for 2.5 Days?
Recommendations for either area or somewhere entirely different would be great! Thanks for the help!
Itinerary Help For About 11 Days in Paris and France
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Should I buy Euro's now?
- 2 Food safety in Istanbul.
- 3 Scotland 4 days / 5 nights - Itinerary ideas?!
- 4 Now for the Venice hotel
- 5 Looking for nice regions with good public transport
- 6 Traffic Violation fine - don't they want my money?
- 7 Recharging an Old Lebara SIM?
- 8 Day Trips from Paris
- 9 Spain vacation help
- 10 Un Coup de Foudre - Falling in Love with France in 8 Days
- 11 Is Scotland and Northern England still green in October?
- 12 Practicing Spanish while in Spain - any ideas?
- 13 South of Switzerland
- 14 6-Week Europe Itinerary - Thoughts and Suggestions?
- 15 Home Base in Belgium
- 16 I finally have my Scotland trip all booked.
- 17 A Week in Spain
- 18 Leaving schengen country without a re entry permit
- 19 Innsbruck and surroundings
- 20 Euro Travel Quiz - Places Reeking of History
- 21 Greece after the Vote
- 22 To Prague or not to Prague
- 23 Looking for 5* Beach Resort
- 24 Umbria - planning for 3 or 4 days in April
- 25 Plane or Train Lisbon to Porto?