So myself and a Friend with maybe an extra person are trying to plan a 1st trip to Paris in the first week of June. We were trying to be more adventurous by including a trip to Florence & Rome but decided to cut down and enjoy being in France.
Our current idea is to be in Paris for about 10 days to take our time touring and not feel rushed. Also one of those days would include a trip to Versailles. Also we plan to hopefully rent an Apt rather than hotel/hostel which maybe more cost efficient for the amount of time.
June 3: Fly In to Paris from NYC
June 4: Paris
June 5th Paris
June 6: day trip to Versaille
June 7: Paris
June 8: Paris
June 9: Leave Paris for Provence?
June 10: Provence?
June 11: Provence?
June 12: Fly Home from Paris
We are interested in getting a feel for another area of France thats more relaxed than Paris. We are both 24 and it will be our first time in Europe. We enjoy looking at villages, exploring, museums, Churches, wine, but somewhere that is lively and accessible with public transit is helpful!
I have been trying to research Provence area or Lyons? Is it even worth going for 2.5 Days?
Recommendations for either area or somewhere entirely different would be great! Thanks for the help!
Itinerary Help For About 11 Days in Paris and France
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Itinerary for Venice
- 2 4 weeks in the UK
- 3 Tentative 2 week itinerary for Paris
- 4 Europe (London/Berlin/Venice) Last MinutepPractical/Ordinary
- 5 Solo in Paris for a month: Help me decide on Side Trips
- 6 Are 9 Days Too Much for the Dordogne?
- 7 December vacation help, 2 weeks - southern Italy or Spain or other?
- 8 Itinerary advise needed
- 9 Lakes District UK
- 10 Rome to Vienna in 5 Nights. Suggestions welcome!
- 11 Is this the right way<>?
- 12 Swiss lakes with elderly relatives
- 13 Roaming Romania, Take Two
- 14 Italy 14 days
- 15 Paris French Language School - Help me decide:
- 16 Kimhe--flamenco
- 17 Working Holiday in Germany
- 18 Paris Perfect: Which Apt for Honeymoon?
- 19 Does Roma Pass covers free admission to Colosseum ?
- 20 Provence in November
- 21 Rome Areas to stay
- 22 When to go to Sicily
- 23 Any recommended shops on Rue du Cherche Midi? Or nearby?
- 24 Wengen to Torino?
- 25 50 and Fabulous in 2015---need help planning my trip to Amalfi, FINALLY