My husband and I will be in Switzerland late July/early August. We will be arriving in Basel via train and flying out of Geneva. We would like to go to Jungfrau, Lucern, and Zermatt. We would like a few days in one spot where we can relax and do some hiking in the mountains (Kandersteg looks interesting). We were planning on taking the train everywhere. Any suggestions/help much appreciated.
Itinerary Help for 8 days in Switzerland
- 1 UK Trip, Final Chapter
- 2 Paris May 23, 2013. What should I wear in Paris?
- 3 FCO to Fast Train and Best way to travel back from Naples to Rome
- 4 day trips from Stuttgart
- 5 London Evening Activity
- 6 Comfortable shoes to wear in Italy this summer and not look like a tourist
- 7 Train tickets - Venice to Florence to Rome
- 8 When to exchange US dollars to Euros
- 9 separate beds in Frankfurt and Munich
- 10 RHK's heading to Europe
- 11 In Venice then Wengen - Urgent help to choose Apt + Train ticket Sold Out
- 12 Loire Valley & Brittany - recommendations?
- 13 Hotel question...first time to Paris!
- 14 Rough itinerary for 14 days in the UK
- 15 2 days in Venice- where to stay –What to do- Help please!
- 16 International Trains to Switzerland using Swiss Pass
- 17 rand versus euro
- 18 Germany and Italy
- 19 Venice - another trip report (deja vu all over again)
- 20 Rail 1st class tickets in Germany 2nd class in Switzerland
- 21 Scavi -- Photocopy of ID Sufficient?
- 22 Daytrips to the Alps from Munich
- 23 how much time in York, Edinburgh, etc?
- 24 10 days in Barcelona - itinerary ideas?
- 25 First time to paris...4day stay..what to do?