We are picking up a lease car in Lyon mid May and have a week to get to Barcelona where we have 3 days then we have 3 days to CT.
We would love some ideas on routes fodorites would take.
Thank you so much in advance!
Itinerary help driving Lyon to Barcelona then to Cinque Terra
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Jamikins and Bikerscott Head Back to Le Marche
- 2 How much luggage?????
- 3 Venice (Somewhere) and Trieste (Nowhere)—With a Bit of Slovenia In Between
- 4 Getting from airport to hotel in Prague
- 5 Stockholm/Copenhagen/Norway?
- 6 Advice for returning rental car to Florence airport
- 7 Swiss Air seat assignments
- 8 Terrorism in Europe
- 9 Credit Card Number stolen from hotel booking
- 10 London GTG late September?
- 11 From Seville to Faro, Portugal and back to Seville on a rental car
- 12 eateries in Puglia
- 13 Think twice before booking a trip with Grand Circle.
- 14 City Night Line from Paris to Munich
- 15 What will happen if I do not pay the penalty of ATAF bus in Florence
- 16 100 years of French gratitude
- 17 Need help with itinerary
- 18 Bringing Wine Home From France
- 19 Best area to stay in Dublin for someone in a wheelchair
- 20 Help with France itinerary
- 21 Castles, Palaces and Caves-9 Days in Puglia and Basilicata
- 22 Paris: for a family with children, Saint Germain or Le Marais?
- 23 Avis De Contravention (speeding ticket) dispute/appeal?
- 24 Driving St. Bernard Pass going from Venice to Tasch
- 25 Any last things i might need to know for our trip??