We are picking up a lease car in Lyon mid May and have a week to get to Barcelona where we have 3 days then we have 3 days to CT.
We would love some ideas on routes fodorites would take.
Thank you so much in advance!
Itinerary help driving Lyon to Barcelona then to Cinque Terra
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Where in northern Italy would you go with kids and Grandma in July?
- 2 Last minute change of plans - where to go in August?
- 3 Change in Turkish Visa Process
- 4 Paris Apartment Rental Legal or Not
- 5 Opera Kings to Europe-Ongoing Report
- 6 Blog updates from Europe.
- 7 Need suggestions on itinerary - Booked for Germany -19 days in August, wish to travel around Europe
- 8 Railway strike in Spain the July 31 and 1 August 2014.
- 9 Europe Trip Post-Study Abroad Planning
- 10 Anyone ever flunk out of a Grand Circle tour?
- 11 Dordogne & Languedoc - Gorges, Castles & Caves Itinerary Need Help Please
- 12 Hotel Rules in Europe?? Help!!
- 13 Fast baggage pick up and delivery
- 14 Road trip Spain
- 15 germany
- 16 Back from Barcelona, Madrid, Sevilla and Torremolinos
- 17 Toulouse, Sarlat environs, Paris itinerary
- 18 Most Scenic Hutte/ Hut Accomodation in Italian Dolomiti/ Dolomites
- 19 Taking a group of 5 students to Paris!
- 20 Varied wonder
- 21 Walking in Oslo
- 22 Best train/car combination to get from Rome to Siena
- 23 How long do we have to go thru immigration at London Heathrow T4
- 24 One month in Puglia and Matera
- 25 Best Easy-Moderate Hikes in Dolomites/ Dolomiti for a Photographer & Family