We are picking up a lease car in Lyon mid May and have a week to get to Barcelona where we have 3 days then we have 3 days to CT.
We would love some ideas on routes fodorites would take.
Thank you so much in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Belgian govt terror alert: Avoid malls, concerts & trains
- 2 Dynamic Currency Conversion is Alive & Well in Paris
- 3 Train from Interlaken to Venice
- 4 Italy AND Switzerland in 8 days
- 5 Sample European Itinerary for a solo traveler.
- 6 Christmas windows of Boulevard Haussmann in Paris 2015
- 7 Glastonbury vs Bath
- 8 Celebrating Christmas Early...in Vienna!
- 9 Scenic drives in Tuscany
- 10 Safety concerns?
- 11 Dublin Ireland Hotel Advice for early June
- 12 Private transportation
- 13 Scotland itinerary, helm me with15 night itinerary
- 14 Sicily--Three Weeks in October--Winging It is Doable
- 15 St. Petersburg: Gosh, it's expensive
- 16 Global Travel Warning...
- 17 Must be the season of the witch: Nikki's autumn trip to London and Paris
- 18 Churches of the East Riding of Yorkshire
- 19 X-ray machines at train stations in Europe?
- 20 Do i need a Swiss Half-fare travelcard?
- 21 Morning in paris
- 22 Oct vs Nov for Greece
- 23 Advices about our itiniary
- 24 Balkans Itinerary
- 25 How a Greek DIY expert ended up on a Greek Island Cruise
Itinerary help driving Lyon to Barcelona then to Cinque Terra