We are picking up a lease car in Lyon mid May and have a week to get to Barcelona where we have 3 days then we have 3 days to CT.
We would love some ideas on routes fodorites would take.
Thank you so much in advance!
Itinerary help driving Lyon to Barcelona then to Cinque Terra
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 RFID wallets do they really work?
- 2 Reservation needed in Germany?
- 3 Spain in 18days -finalizing itinerary and a special bday celebration!
- 4 Nuremburg and Bamberg from Munich
- 5 recommendations for budget hotels - West End, Covent Garden, Bloomsbury
- 6 How far in advance should I book my car rentals ?
- 7 Munich with a car?
- 8 Amalfi (town) to Pompeii (ruins entrance-luggage storage area)
- 9 Greek Island Chartering Yacht with Skipper?
- 10 Jamikins and Bikerscott in Le Marche and the Dolomites
- 11 Germany driving itinerary starting questions
- 12 Wales/Scotland Trip - August 2014
- 13 Barcelona to SW France to Madrid in 10 days
- 14 Itinerary Help!
- 15 Berlin & Budapest for 8 days
- 16 Italy Roma Card, Florence Card Recommended? Train Pass?
- 17 Rent a villa in Crete or Not?
- 18 Train ticket dilemma from Zurich to Milan
- 19 He said , she said
- 20 driving map for Croatia and BiH
- 21 Any exciting towns South of Rome, Italy
- 22 From CDG to the Seventh?
- 23 Naples - Hotel to stay for 2 nites
- 24 Republique - Canal St Martin area safe? And VRBO apartment rental questions
- 25 Toulouse and beyond -