We are picking up a lease car in Lyon mid May and have a week to get to Barcelona where we have 3 days then we have 3 days to CT.
We would love some ideas on routes fodorites would take.
Thank you so much in advance!
Itinerary help driving Lyon to Barcelona then to Cinque Terra
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Advice Train from Berlin to Prague
- 2 Two weeks in Paris ... how to fill?
- 3 Oh to be in England now that Spring is there - a walk in the Dales
- 4 Amsterdam / Belgium Itinerary
- 5 Tram 28 safe to travel with kids?
- 6 How to get from Charles de Gaulle Airport to Gare du Nord?
- 7 Almost 3 weeks in Sicily in March
- 8 How much will a budget to Europe be for 2 months?
- 9 Need help with Europe Itinerary
- 10 Portugal with a 3 year old and 1 year old
- 11 Our Silver Lining Tour: A German Journey & Queen's Day Too
- 12 A Good Base on Mallorca
- 13 Greece trip report - winter in the center - Epirus, Pelion etc
- 14 Connecting with forum locals in Paris
- 15 Best way from Sevila's Airport to Hotel Alphonso X111 ???
- 16 Venice canal boats--best deals?
- 17 Budget for 3 Month's
- 18 Suggestions for Santorini itinerary, need change??
- 19 Upcoming Spain itinerary-eyeballs please!
- 20 Cornwall Trip Addition
- 21 Italy/France 22 day Itinerary - Help Please
- 22 Tuscany with 13 and 19 year old girls
- 23 Road Trip From Barcelona to Seville Ideas?
- 24 Driving to Paris... Parking?
- 25 Normandy, Brittany and Loire Valley in May - please help with itinerary