We are picking up a lease car in Lyon mid May and have a week to get to Barcelona where we have 3 days then we have 3 days to CT.
We would love some ideas on routes fodorites would take.
Thank you so much in advance!
Itinerary help driving Lyon to Barcelona then to Cinque Terra
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Amalfi (town) to Pompeii (ruins entrance-luggage storage area)
- 2 Amalfi transport to Pompeii ruins
- 3 Restaurants in Lake Maggiore/Stresa
- 4 italian law regarding air conditioning in September?
- 5 Help with itinerary for Italy for 12 days
- 6 Rome - Tours
- 7 Some questions about Paris. For example, Chez Michou?
- 8 Can't print train tickets
- 9 Amsterdam to Paris by boat
- 10 Italian Riviera Planning
- 11 First Solo Euro Trip -- August 2014
- 12 Preparing to drive on the Greek mainland
- 13 YOUR FAVOURITE THINGS IN OXFORD
- 14 London-Jubilee Walkway
- 15 Where to study abroad in Scandinavia?
- 16 UK Road Sept 2013
- 17 Dulwich Picture Gallery
- 18 is there accommodation available over summer at the Sorbonne?
- 19 4 Cs-Champagne, Cartier, Chanel & Christmas in Paris 2013 were fantastic!
- 20 Visiting the UK (2 Weeks, need help)
- 21 London Trip Report - Textiles & Chocolate
- 22 Rain in Barcelona
- 23 Apartment in Rome - location opinions please
- 24 Hot Chocolate in Paris
- 25 He said , she said