Im planning a summer trip to Turkey.
I´ll be spending a couple of days in Istambul and in Cappadocia, and wanted to add one beach destination for 2/3 days...
What do you recommend me that's practical to travel, and that has nice beaches (and not only hotel private beaches)?
Thanks a lot!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 My thoughts go to Manchester
- 2 Mobile wifi for Europe travel
- 3 US ROTHER PRINTER Tec*h SUPP0RT CONTACT 1:888:482 :3831 BROTHER 24*7
- 4 London is it worth it?
- 5 Quick 10 day Europe trip
- 6 Awful experience with Ace Car Rental Iceland
- 7 Advice on 1 day trip to Black Forest
- 8 Austria + Italy 10 Days places to visit in July
- 9 Why do you visit X or Y?
- 10 My first trip to Crete
- 11 Final advice (I think) Restaurants!
- 12 itinerary recommendation 6 nights Spain (Barcelona/Madrid)
- 13 Paris: Museums, food and wine -- May 2017
- 14 Any itinerary hints for Prague
- 15 Is skip the queue for Versailles worth it
- 16 Madrid or Barcelona first?
- 17 First Trip to Italy- Help!
- 18 Airport Transportation
- 19 Five Days With Rabbies in Devon and Cornwall
- 20 No PNR code on Trenitalia online ticket?
- 21 Driving Bruges to Paris. Is it worth the drive?
- 22 London and Normandy
- 23 Agriturismo with train access to Florence
- 24 Early morning flight Venice/VCE
- 25 Transfer from Naples Airport to Positano