I'm planning a trip for 2 weeks (end of June/beg of July) starting off in Barcelona for 4-5 days. Aside from Barcelona, we're not set in stone on any destination (considering Ibiza, Nice, Monaco in between) and ending in either Paris or possibly Venice?
For anyone who has traveled from Barcelona to France/Italy, what would be some good places to visit (either stay or for day trips ie. Is Montserrat worth visiting or stay in Barcelona the extra day?). We're open to visiting French/Italian Riviera, other places in France (Paris) or Italy. Also wanted to know when it makes sense to fly vs. taking a train (ie. Barcelona to Nice via air?)
Two of us have been to Europe before but for one person in our group it's a first trip to Europe so they'll probably want to visit 3-4 cities.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 바카라카지노•• ♨━┫＼【 WLD333.cℴm 】＼┣━••♨ 바카라카지노
- 2 April in Paris...with a Side of Bordeaux
- 3 The DCC scam is spreading
- 4 Chateau Lynch-Bages near Bordeaux
- 5 Italy Itinerary Help!
- 6 Amalfi vs Tuscany
- 7 Who Tips In Paris Cafes and How Much?
- 8 Vineyards/wineries in Tuscany
- 9 GPS vs Google Maps
- 10 Brussels Airport
- 11 Paris Perfect Legal?
- 12 Need help with logistics for visit to Dordogne area, please.
- 13 SOUTH OF FRANCE (PROVENCE)
- 14 Scotland: Summer Days in Skye
- 15 help with 21 days-croatia
- 16 Shopping in Paris
- 17 London Paris
- 18 Itinerary suggestion for 5-6 days between San Sebastian and Barcelona
- 19 14 days in Greece
- 20 CDG airport, 2 tickets
- 21 Croatia Itinerary Help
- 22 is black forest worth itself in october?
- 23 Apps for hiring taxi's, maps, using the metro, translations
- 24 Vienna - Site seeing help
- 25 London dining service charge
Itinerary Help! Barcelona to French Riviera to Paris/Venice