I'm planning a trip for 2 weeks (end of June/beg of July) starting off in Barcelona for 4-5 days. Aside from Barcelona, we're not set in stone on any destination (considering Ibiza, Nice, Monaco in between) and ending in either Paris or possibly Venice?
For anyone who has traveled from Barcelona to France/Italy, what would be some good places to visit (either stay or for day trips ie. Is Montserrat worth visiting or stay in Barcelona the extra day?). We're open to visiting French/Italian Riviera, other places in France (Paris) or Italy. Also wanted to know when it makes sense to fly vs. taking a train (ie. Barcelona to Nice via air?)
Two of us have been to Europe before but for one person in our group it's a first trip to Europe so they'll probably want to visit 3-4 cities.
Itinerary Help! Barcelona to French Riviera to Paris/Venice
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 VAT refund Q--new carryon bag ??
- 2 29 day Itinerary for southern and eastern France
- 3 Siena - Pienza - Montepulciano
- 4 Sono arrivato a Venezia
- 5 Three ferries to Mull
- 6 Driving from Portree to Torridon
- 7 They Just Don't Read or Listen about DCC Scam
- 8 Annecy city-center, long-and-short term parking, 24-hour access.
- 9 Transportation from Athens Airport to Syntagma
- 10 16 Nights in Canary Islands & Spain
- 11 Airport ATMs
- 12 driving in france with kids
- 13 Southern Spain
- 14 Glasgow - Scotland sans shorbread, bagpipes and kilts.
- 15 Paris-Loire-Avignon-Barcelona itinerary (help)
- 16 Italy, mid May, 10 days, Rome + another city?
- 17 Trenitalia - What am I missing ??
- 18 Europe Sojurn on Way to India - Paris..PLUS
- 19 Driving an RV in Switzerland
- 20 Dordogne or Nantes and La Rochelle
- 21 Another Walks of Italy question. Vatican tours. Have you taken one?
- 22 Help!! which tour company is the best for group tours in Italy?
- 23 Story of the German Christmas star
- 24 Andalucia - very early trip thinking - reactions?
- 25 Family vacay for 6 weeks with 2 Toddlers