I'm planning a trip for 2 weeks (end of June/beg of July) starting off in Barcelona for 4-5 days. Aside from Barcelona, we're not set in stone on any destination (considering Ibiza, Nice, Monaco in between) and ending in either Paris or possibly Venice?
For anyone who has traveled from Barcelona to France/Italy, what would be some good places to visit (either stay or for day trips ie. Is Montserrat worth visiting or stay in Barcelona the extra day?). We're open to visiting French/Italian Riviera, other places in France (Paris) or Italy. Also wanted to know when it makes sense to fly vs. taking a train (ie. Barcelona to Nice via air?)
Two of us have been to Europe before but for one person in our group it's a first trip to Europe so they'll probably want to visit 3-4 cities.
Itinerary Help! Barcelona to French Riviera to Paris/Venice
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Madrid—Portugal—Northern Spain—Barcelona by car, need an itinerary...
- 2 Netherlands Delta Works
- 3 Passport Delays
- 4 Hotel in Rome?
- 5 Cotswolds village base
- 6 Amalfi Coast vs Greece
- 7 Sim Card for Data Plan
- 8 Confused about tipping in Swiss restaurants
- 9 Puglia--need hotel for last 2 nites HELP trip is coming up
- 10 Italy Itinerary help - leaving in <2 weeks
- 11 Itinerary help Geneva, Lausanne , Montreux or Vevey
- 12 Photography Trip Ideas in Eastern Europe
- 13 Walking Tours in Rome and Florence
- 14 Wine tour from Verona?
- 15 May Trip to Germany and Switzerland - Munich and Lauterbrunnen - Hiking Included
- 16 10 days switzerland trip itenary..
- 17 Berlin, Paris, London: 2 weeks, 3 people
- 18 Scotland trip report July 2014, chapter 1
- 19 Please help with itinerary for 18 days in Italy.
- 20 A full week in The Netherlands
- 21 Need Help For August Spain Itinerary (10 days)
- 22 Southern Italy without a Car
- 23 England, Scotland, Ireland, and France... Where do I start?! (three weeks)
- 24 One month in Puglia and Matera
- 25 40 Major Tourist Scams