I'm planning a trip for 2 weeks (end of June/beg of July) starting off in Barcelona for 4-5 days. Aside from Barcelona, we're not set in stone on any destination (considering Ibiza, Nice, Monaco in between) and ending in either Paris or possibly Venice?
For anyone who has traveled from Barcelona to France/Italy, what would be some good places to visit (either stay or for day trips ie. Is Montserrat worth visiting or stay in Barcelona the extra day?). We're open to visiting French/Italian Riviera, other places in France (Paris) or Italy. Also wanted to know when it makes sense to fly vs. taking a train (ie. Barcelona to Nice via air?)
Two of us have been to Europe before but for one person in our group it's a first trip to Europe so they'll probably want to visit 3-4 cities.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Scotland in 8 days
- 2 Place de la Concorde Ferris Wheel to stay up most of 2016
- 3 Europe 9 day Family Vacation
- 4 Madrid - how to schedule train from airport
- 5 Your favorite Paris shopping street.
- 6 Phone for GPS in Italy/Europe--T Mobile Simple Choice ? Buy a SIM card?
- 7 Educate me about Munich
- 8 ICELAND DAY 1
- 9 Tapas in Madrid and other stuff to do
- 10 CAPITALIZING ON THE CAPITALS: Central Europe
- 11 Awe inspiring on the Amalfi Coast....an Albergo "Clash of the Titans"
- 12 Italy - Rome, Venice, and Florence
- 13 Weekend in Paris in October
- 14 Advice for Siena and Orvieto?
- 15 How to enjoy Paris on a low/moderate budget?
- 16 Travel to France & Switzerland with my daughter next summer
- 17 Venturing even further
- 18 2 days driving Sarthe, France
- 19 Turkey Evisa Given Name
- 20 Traveling around Lake Geneva
- 21 Summer in Europe
- 22 Travelling from Sicily to Malta
- 23 Which City with Paris
- 24 Greek island advice
- 25 Bavaria & Austria Itinerary
Itinerary Help! Barcelona to French Riviera to Paris/Venice