I'm planning a trip for 2 weeks (end of June/beg of July) starting off in Barcelona for 4-5 days. Aside from Barcelona, we're not set in stone on any destination (considering Ibiza, Nice, Monaco in between) and ending in either Paris or possibly Venice?
For anyone who has traveled from Barcelona to France/Italy, what would be some good places to visit (either stay or for day trips ie. Is Montserrat worth visiting or stay in Barcelona the extra day?). We're open to visiting French/Italian Riviera, other places in France (Paris) or Italy. Also wanted to know when it makes sense to fly vs. taking a train (ie. Barcelona to Nice via air?)
Two of us have been to Europe before but for one person in our group it's a first trip to Europe so they'll probably want to visit 3-4 cities.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 파워 볼 언더 오버 ※연결 : pwn22.com●가입코드:ctx20▶kakao:ctx2012
- 2 International drivers permit
- 3 Languedoc, Dordogne & Bordeaux Itinerary Expert Help Please
- 4 Châteauneuf-du-Pape Wine tours and Luberon Wine Producers
- 5 Two days in Rome
- 6 Classical Tour of Albania
- 7 First visit to London
- 8 One day in Berchtesgaden - what should we see
- 9 Anniversary trip to France
- 10 First family holiday to Europe & wanting advice
- 11 Austria + Italy 10 Days places to visit in July
- 12 How Best to spend 13 days in Italy
- 13 Our recent CDG experience (Delta)
- 14 Where to stay - Honeymoon in Southern Tuscany
- 15 London is it worth it?
- 16 Ideas on our first Europe holiday
- 17 transportation from De Gaulle airport
- 18 NO Luggage Storage at Padua train station?
- 19 First Timers Traveling to Italy - Help!
- 20 Driving Bruges to Paris. Is it worth the drive?
- 21 Seeking Scenic Route from Bath to Devon
- 22 Early morning flight Venice/VCE
- 23 Day Trip Suggestions from Munich
- 24 Train from Paris to Reims for day trip
- 25 itinerary recommendation 6 nights Spain (Barcelona/Madrid)
Itinerary Help! Barcelona to French Riviera to Paris/Venice