I'm planning a trip for 2 weeks (end of June/beg of July) starting off in Barcelona for 4-5 days. Aside from Barcelona, we're not set in stone on any destination (considering Ibiza, Nice, Monaco in between) and ending in either Paris or possibly Venice?
For anyone who has traveled from Barcelona to France/Italy, what would be some good places to visit (either stay or for day trips ie. Is Montserrat worth visiting or stay in Barcelona the extra day?). We're open to visiting French/Italian Riviera, other places in France (Paris) or Italy. Also wanted to know when it makes sense to fly vs. taking a train (ie. Barcelona to Nice via air?)
Two of us have been to Europe before but for one person in our group it's a first trip to Europe so they'll probably want to visit 3-4 cities.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 An ambitions plan for Andalusia
- 2 Stamp from consulate instead of student visa?
- 3 Flights from Milos Greece to Rome
- 4 French countryside/wine country
- 5 Trip to Europe October 2016
- 6 Six days in Yorkshire and Derbyshire
- 7 Tour Sicily in 11 days by public transport
- 8 "Meals Game Plan" for Rome, Sorrento, and Florence, per piacere.?
- 9 5 Nights in the Midlands
- 10 9 days to visit Paris, London and maybe Florence?!
- 11 A wonderful month in France
- 12 Where to stay in Northern Ireland and should we try to see Cliffs of Moher?
- 13 Kiel Canal Day trip?
- 14 Paris tipping hotel maids
- 15 returning car at europcar's Des Ternes location in Paris
- 16 London/Newcastle trip
- 17 Restaurant recommendations in San Sebastián
- 18 Restaurant recommendations in Biarritz
- 19 Restaurant recommendations in saint Jean de Luz
- 20 How to order free Lebara SIM card from the U.S.?
- 21 My summer in Paris
- 22 Croatia to Italy last week in September through October (Bernina Express?)
- 23 Trip to Paris and Switzerland.
- 24 Recommendation for a Boutique Hotel in Istanbul
- 25 Getting a rheum in Paris, then Django Fest week in Fontainebleau
Itinerary Help! Barcelona to French Riviera to Paris/Venice