I'm planning a trip for 2 weeks (end of June/beg of July) starting off in Barcelona for 4-5 days. Aside from Barcelona, we're not set in stone on any destination (considering Ibiza, Nice, Monaco in between) and ending in either Paris or possibly Venice?
For anyone who has traveled from Barcelona to France/Italy, what would be some good places to visit (either stay or for day trips ie. Is Montserrat worth visiting or stay in Barcelona the extra day?). We're open to visiting French/Italian Riviera, other places in France (Paris) or Italy. Also wanted to know when it makes sense to fly vs. taking a train (ie. Barcelona to Nice via air?)
Two of us have been to Europe before but for one person in our group it's a first trip to Europe so they'll probably want to visit 3-4 cities.
Itinerary Help! Barcelona to French Riviera to Paris/Venice
- 1 Mad Dash Across Too Much - Rome
- 2 France and Spain Travel Itinerary
- 3 Cinque Terre Trails Condition Report
- 4 Ira Has Been Kidnapped
- 5 To Paris and Provence in June
- 6 planning a trip to barcelona first week of Jan
- 7 Day Trips from Florence: Tours or On Our Own???
- 8 suggestions for a base in france -rouen to st malo in 4 days
- 9 "It Will Rain Tomorrow." England Weathers The MaiTai Four.
- 10 Anniversary Weekend in Paris
- 11 A still, a hooker and a Dodo bird. Paris and Oberkirch.
- 12 Novels set in Greece
- 13 Stories from London, France, Italy & more - Trip Report
- 14 2 weeks in UK to visit my daughter at Queen Mary Univ Dec 15-28 2013
- 15 Home from Rome - a trip report
- 16 Planning a holiday
- 17 Tire, Turkey - Tuesday Market
- 18 Buying a house in the Languedoc - the hunt begins
- 19 ONE DAY IN PARIS PLEASE HELP!!
- 20 15 days in Europe,
- 21 Medieval Tallinn
- 22 Euro Train
- 23 Scotland this summer - some initial planning questions
- 24 Restaurant reservations Rome, Tuscany, Venice
- 25 Need help planning a trip for 2 18 year old girls