I'm planning a trip for 2 weeks (end of June/beg of July) starting off in Barcelona for 4-5 days. Aside from Barcelona, we're not set in stone on any destination (considering Ibiza, Nice, Monaco in between) and ending in either Paris or possibly Venice?
For anyone who has traveled from Barcelona to France/Italy, what would be some good places to visit (either stay or for day trips ie. Is Montserrat worth visiting or stay in Barcelona the extra day?). We're open to visiting French/Italian Riviera, other places in France (Paris) or Italy. Also wanted to know when it makes sense to fly vs. taking a train (ie. Barcelona to Nice via air?)
Two of us have been to Europe before but for one person in our group it's a first trip to Europe so they'll probably want to visit 3-4 cities.
Itinerary Help! Barcelona to French Riviera to Paris/Venice
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 "Or Like in Europe Where Folks Share Tables to Save Space"
- 2 1,000,001 Steps: Ups and Downs in Greece for 3 Weeks
- 3 Cappadocia/Kas/Cirali/IST Spring 2014 Trip Report
- 4 When Christmas markets of 2014 are going to start in Tyrol in Austrian part
- 5 Where to go in France mid July?
- 6 Help with England/Wales tour
- 7 57 Reasons to Love Yorkshire
- 8 How Long Does it take to get to FCO
- 9 ...Got a speeding ticket in Spain...
- 10 Is Venice really dirty?
- 11 Cotswold Churches
- 12 BEST OF FRANCE ROAD TRIP IN 30 DAYS- MAY 15
- 13 Best beach town in Italy?
- 14 Europe (London/Berlin/Venice) Last MinutepPractical/Ordinary
- 15 TRYP or Hotel Londres Inglaterra
- 16 Parma- Uh, Oops- Historic Dist. Ticket
- 17 50yo sf. Barcelona at night...?
- 18 Italy and Croatia
- 19 Travel between Madrid and Caceres
- 20 Five nights in Extremadura
- 21 Help with Southern France & Italy Itinerary
- 22 Need Advice: 12 Days in Europe
- 23 Best Car Rental company in Italy?
- 24 trip to norway
- 25 3 weeks in France starting in burgundy