I'm planning a trip for 2 weeks (end of June/beg of July) starting off in Barcelona for 4-5 days. Aside from Barcelona, we're not set in stone on any destination (considering Ibiza, Nice, Monaco in between) and ending in either Paris or possibly Venice?
For anyone who has traveled from Barcelona to France/Italy, what would be some good places to visit (either stay or for day trips ie. Is Montserrat worth visiting or stay in Barcelona the extra day?). We're open to visiting French/Italian Riviera, other places in France (Paris) or Italy. Also wanted to know when it makes sense to fly vs. taking a train (ie. Barcelona to Nice via air?)
Two of us have been to Europe before but for one person in our group it's a first trip to Europe so they'll probably want to visit 3-4 cities.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Drive from Montepulciano to Cinque Terre
- 2 Where Would You? (1 random night in Dec btwn Bologna and Montepulciano)
- 3 Late November with a 7-month-old - Portugal?
- 4 From Biarritz to Paris- 2 extra nights
- 5 Scotland itinerary help
- 6 Rental Car pick up in Cortana
- 7 8 days in st Remy - surprise trip for hubby
- 8 Transportation from Westport via Athlone to Belturbet or Ballinamore area
- 9 What Can We Do to Help A Refugee Family in France?
- 10 15 days in Croatia - Advise Needed
- 11 Croatia itinerary - need advice
- 12 Info for Edinburgh visit
- 13 Scotland
- 14 Fodors's Slow to Load Lately?
- 15 AMBOISE BALLOON RIDE !! out of this world
- 16 two days to travel from bolzano to assisi
- 17 Watching A Musical At The West End In London
- 18 Train transfer questions and safety - France/NL/Belgium/UK
- 19 Lunch in Lake Garda
- 20 Paris Perfect Legal?
- 21 Looking for an apartment to rent. Better than hotel?
- 22 Please help: Swiss Pass/Lucerne/Engadine?
- 23 Edinbrugh
- 24 Bus from Potsdam to Dresden
- 25 Swimming to Paris
Itinerary Help! Barcelona to French Riviera to Paris/Venice