I'm planning a trip for 2 weeks (end of June/beg of July) starting off in Barcelona for 4-5 days. Aside from Barcelona, we're not set in stone on any destination (considering Ibiza, Nice, Monaco in between) and ending in either Paris or possibly Venice?
For anyone who has traveled from Barcelona to France/Italy, what would be some good places to visit (either stay or for day trips ie. Is Montserrat worth visiting or stay in Barcelona the extra day?). We're open to visiting French/Italian Riviera, other places in France (Paris) or Italy. Also wanted to know when it makes sense to fly vs. taking a train (ie. Barcelona to Nice via air?)
Two of us have been to Europe before but for one person in our group it's a first trip to Europe so they'll probably want to visit 3-4 cities.
Itinerary Help! Barcelona to French Riviera to Paris/Venice
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 A Winter Wander – Engadine and Berner Oberland
- 2 Spain in 18days -finalizing itinerary and a special bday celebration!
- 3 A little help with our Dordogne itinerary
- 4 Dare I ask a Transportation Question?
- 5 Calling Jamikins
- 6 How far in advance should I book my car rentals ?
- 7 From CDG to the Seventh?
- 8 HS Seniors in Finland and the Baltics - How to plan their spending
- 9 Barcelona to Girona: Rent a Car or just take the train?
- 10 Zurich, Switzerland
- 11 iDTGV Sales Open Today for Travel through September 11, 2014
- 12 Cilento, Calabria and Basilicata: Help fill in a few blanks for us
- 13 Sim Card for Data Plan
- 14 London tube
- 15 Day trip from London to Paris
- 16 Need to visit a hospital in Athens
- 17 5am arrival in Dublin
- 18 Last day in Italy with kids, Bologna or Venice?
- 19 Hotel in Venice
- 20 We saw London, we saw France as well as The Netherlands and Belgium
- 21 Apartment in Rome - location opinions please
- 22 Europe-21 days in September 2014
- 23 Great Britain Travel- London / Edinburgh
- 24 What are the best places to see in England
- 25 London hotel