I'm planning a trip for 2 weeks (end of June/beg of July) starting off in Barcelona for 4-5 days. Aside from Barcelona, we're not set in stone on any destination (considering Ibiza, Nice, Monaco in between) and ending in either Paris or possibly Venice?
For anyone who has traveled from Barcelona to France/Italy, what would be some good places to visit (either stay or for day trips ie. Is Montserrat worth visiting or stay in Barcelona the extra day?). We're open to visiting French/Italian Riviera, other places in France (Paris) or Italy. Also wanted to know when it makes sense to fly vs. taking a train (ie. Barcelona to Nice via air?)
Two of us have been to Europe before but for one person in our group it's a first trip to Europe so they'll probably want to visit 3-4 cities.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Tours vs solo travel (want to see as much as possible in 3-4 months)
- 2 Rome to Naples/Pompeii
- 3 Switzerland in September
- 4 Mid-late Oct in Slovenia?
- 5 Where to eat in Rome?
- 6 Montserrat, Spain - Sept 8 or Sept 10?
- 7 de Roma A Como en 6 días
- 8 Neuschwanstein Castle and Munich
- 9 What is the hostess gift you love to give or receive?
- 10 TRIP REPORT: Paris, Bordeaux, Dordogne, Toulouse, Provence, and more
- 11 Positano or Sorrento?
- 12 Last minute trip to Germany and Switzerland
- 13 Provence, Strasbourg, Paris early September
- 14 Oy, I need help with this mid Sept U.K. trip!
- 15 UK or France or elsewhere, July 2018, good price from west coast?
- 16 Only 3 days: Asturias or French Basque?
- 17 Last minute trip to Capri
- 18 First time to Spain: Seville & Madrid
- 19 AMS Car Rental
- 20 Ischia Earthquake/mobile wifi
- 21 Private transportation between Italian Cities
- 22 Help! Need Itinerary advice for Vacation in the Alps
- 23 weekend from cologne germany
- 24 9 day Trip to Scotland
- 25 Estonia, Finland, and Iceland: Summer 2017
Itinerary Help! Barcelona to French Riviera to Paris/Venice