I'm planning a trip for 2 weeks (end of June/beg of July) starting off in Barcelona for 4-5 days. Aside from Barcelona, we're not set in stone on any destination (considering Ibiza, Nice, Monaco in between) and ending in either Paris or possibly Venice?
For anyone who has traveled from Barcelona to France/Italy, what would be some good places to visit (either stay or for day trips ie. Is Montserrat worth visiting or stay in Barcelona the extra day?). We're open to visiting French/Italian Riviera, other places in France (Paris) or Italy. Also wanted to know when it makes sense to fly vs. taking a train (ie. Barcelona to Nice via air?)
Two of us have been to Europe before but for one person in our group it's a first trip to Europe so they'll probably want to visit 3-4 cities.
Itinerary Help! Barcelona to French Riviera to Paris/Venice
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 impact of the euro on travel costs
- 2 Venice, just arrived
- 3 How are Asians perceived in the Netherlands and Norway?
- 4 Central London Hotels
- 5 Flybe Airlines from Dublin to Southampton
- 6 Mum's been to Iceland, or "round Iceland with a cucumber"
- 7 Help for San Sebastian
- 8 Skip the line at Vatican museum?
- 9 3 days in Rome
- 10 2 Days in Rome
- 11 Which area in Florence - Santa Croce or near Duomo?
- 12 where to stay dolomites Italy
- 13 Jamikins and Bikerscott Head Back to Le Marche
- 14 Help with 2 for 1 offers in London
- 15 La Barceloneta Protests.
- 16 Greece with 4 months baby old in September
- 17 Ronda or Vejer de la Frontera?
- 18 23 days in Italy - itenerary HELP
- 19 8 days in Switzerland in October first week
- 20 Belated Paris trip report, May 16-24 2014 part 2: the actual trip
- 21 Our Eastern Europe trip is at hand - I could use some hotel suggestions.
- 22 Help with Madrid Location
- 23 Paul Bocuse restaurant in Lyon
- 24 Looking for a month long vacation rental in France
- 25 Switzerland--how is rain impacting hiking in engadines? sils maria?