I'm planning a trip for 2 weeks (end of June/beg of July) starting off in Barcelona for 4-5 days. Aside from Barcelona, we're not set in stone on any destination (considering Ibiza, Nice, Monaco in between) and ending in either Paris or possibly Venice?
For anyone who has traveled from Barcelona to France/Italy, what would be some good places to visit (either stay or for day trips ie. Is Montserrat worth visiting or stay in Barcelona the extra day?). We're open to visiting French/Italian Riviera, other places in France (Paris) or Italy. Also wanted to know when it makes sense to fly vs. taking a train (ie. Barcelona to Nice via air?)
Two of us have been to Europe before but for one person in our group it's a first trip to Europe so they'll probably want to visit 3-4 cities.
Itinerary Help! Barcelona to French Riviera to Paris/Venice
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 St. Paul's Cathedral bells
- 2 7 weeks Europe with toddler - Itinerary advice
- 3 Stockholm/Archipelago Dinner Cruise
- 4 Thanks to Fodorites for help planning Paris/London trip
- 5 Vienna.stay in pension.
- 6 Spain for 7 days
- 7 Spending money in Italy?
- 8 Help! Only a few days in CROTIA: where would you go?
- 9 Biking across Europe
- 10 Rioja in one day on way to Basque
- 11 Vacation Rental Home near Barcelona with 8 bed/8 bath help
- 12 London: Oyster Card or Travelcard?
- 13 Normandy in October
- 14 Itinerey help for a 27 day trip to Europe for April of 2015
- 15 I went to Paris in June
- 16 "Cool" places for dinner in Rome when it's hot
- 17 Paris in October solo - potpourri of questions
- 18 One month in Puglia and Matera
- 19 A week in Basque Country: Bilbao, San Sebastian, Biarritz
- 20 Guesthouses in Dublin
- 21 How do I use a SIM card in Spain and Portugal?
- 22 Tentative itinerary for Andalucia for April/May 2015
- 23 Jamikins and Bikerscott Go Francing: Cooking in the Alps and Alsace
- 24 spain in 14 nights with wife and 2 17 yrs old kids
- 25 Help! Just 3 nights in CROATIA: where should we go?