I'm planning a trip for 2 weeks (end of June/beg of July) starting off in Barcelona for 4-5 days. Aside from Barcelona, we're not set in stone on any destination (considering Ibiza, Nice, Monaco in between) and ending in either Paris or possibly Venice?
For anyone who has traveled from Barcelona to France/Italy, what would be some good places to visit (either stay or for day trips ie. Is Montserrat worth visiting or stay in Barcelona the extra day?). We're open to visiting French/Italian Riviera, other places in France (Paris) or Italy. Also wanted to know when it makes sense to fly vs. taking a train (ie. Barcelona to Nice via air?)
Two of us have been to Europe before but for one person in our group it's a first trip to Europe so they'll probably want to visit 3-4 cities.
Itinerary Help! Barcelona to French Riviera to Paris/Venice
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Warning NEVER BOOK at Castro Exclusive Residences Barcelona!
- 2 Adventures in Italy with Momma
- 3 need help with a european/UK winter travel itinerary (3 weeks)
- 4 Deciding on apartment location in Rome
- 5 Europe (London/Berlin/Venice) Last MinutepPractical/Ordinary
- 6 Too many Trip Reports
- 7 How much do you spend on travel in Europe?
- 8 Staycation: can't believe I'm doing this
- 9 Cappadocia/Kas/Cirali/IST Spring 2014 Trip Report
- 10 Two Dip-$hits go to Italy! Amalfi Coast, Rome and Bologna
- 11 Hotels that we found special
- 12 Can you help me with an Oyster Card?
- 13 Portugal or Bulgaria
- 14 Public holiday Prague 17 Nov
- 15 Tentative Itinerary for London & south east UK
- 16 travel from Malaga to Rhonda Spain
- 17 1,000,001 Steps: Ups and Downs in Greece for 3 Weeks
- 18 For Those of You Who Scoff At Train Travel
- 19 BEST OF FRANCE ROAD TRIP IN 30 DAYS- MAY 15
- 20 Notes on Amsterdam, Bruges & Paris - Sept 8-28, 2014
- 21 A nine day whirl through Istanbul and Cappadocia
- 22 Top 10 Don't Miss -- ROI and NI
- 23 6+ weeks in Portugal and Spain - itinerary suggestions pls
- 24 Barcelona attraction tickets
- 25 Madrid & Andalucía: 26 Years Later