I'm planning a trip for 2 weeks (end of June/beg of July) starting off in Barcelona for 4-5 days. Aside from Barcelona, we're not set in stone on any destination (considering Ibiza, Nice, Monaco in between) and ending in either Paris or possibly Venice?
For anyone who has traveled from Barcelona to France/Italy, what would be some good places to visit (either stay or for day trips ie. Is Montserrat worth visiting or stay in Barcelona the extra day?). We're open to visiting French/Italian Riviera, other places in France (Paris) or Italy. Also wanted to know when it makes sense to fly vs. taking a train (ie. Barcelona to Nice via air?)
Two of us have been to Europe before but for one person in our group it's a first trip to Europe so they'll probably want to visit 3-4 cities.
Itinerary Help! Barcelona to French Riviera to Paris/Venice
- 1 Sagrada Familia - which tower?
- 2 British drivers
- 3 Need PIN for general credit card use in Spain Portugal
- 4 Eurostar/Raileurope Advance Booking
- 5 NEW TO FODORS: Suggestions/Advice for 10 days in Europe
- 6 Le Marche and Rome - Part 2 - Urbino
- 7 Belgium/Holland or Germany: Please help!
- 8 France, Spain, Italy and a hint of Switzerland
- 9 A full week in The Netherlands
- 10 Prague Main Train Station
- 11 Need advice - Context Tours for Gallery Borghese & Vatican
- 12 Spain Travel
- 13 Venice in Jan
- 14 Common practice to provide passport copies for apartment rental in Venice?
- 15 Honeymoon Travel Advice Needed!
- 16 Southern France
- 17 Stockholm hotel suggestions please!!!!
- 18 best beach hotel Mykonos
- 19 Venice passes....confusing as heck!
- 20 Geneva/Graechen/Milan Driving in February
- 21 "It Will Rain Tomorrow." England Weathers The MaiTai Four.
- 22 Public transport from Ostuni
- 23 Paris Ariival..for Those who have requested
- 24 Itinerary Questions
- 25 Bells, Balls and a Basilica – Cooking in Abruzzo; Eating & Drinking In Rome