I'm planning a trip for 2 weeks (end of June/beg of July) starting off in Barcelona for 4-5 days. Aside from Barcelona, we're not set in stone on any destination (considering Ibiza, Nice, Monaco in between) and ending in either Paris or possibly Venice?
For anyone who has traveled from Barcelona to France/Italy, what would be some good places to visit (either stay or for day trips ie. Is Montserrat worth visiting or stay in Barcelona the extra day?). We're open to visiting French/Italian Riviera, other places in France (Paris) or Italy. Also wanted to know when it makes sense to fly vs. taking a train (ie. Barcelona to Nice via air?)
Two of us have been to Europe before but for one person in our group it's a first trip to Europe so they'll probably want to visit 3-4 cities.
Itinerary Help! Barcelona to French Riviera to Paris/Venice
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 A few ( stupid) questions 1st time to Paris
- 2 Paul Durand-Ruel -The Gamble of the Impressionists - Manet, Monet, Renoir
- 3 Tentative Itinerary for London & south east UK
- 4 Hotels that we found special
- 5 Warning NEVER BOOK at Castro Exclusive Residences Barcelona!
- 6 Frustrated! 1st trip to PARIS & France in JULY: Need Cheery HELP!
- 7 Too many Trip Reports
- 8 need help with a european/UK winter travel itinerary (3 weeks)
- 9 Great London Bars with a view
- 10 Rome Food Tour
- 11 Paris, Ile de France...and WHERE? 1st trip to France in June! Oh la la!
- 12 Mr & Mrs Annhig go bummelling round Germany.
- 13 Art in Paris
- 14 How much do you spend on travel in Europe?
- 15 Roaming Romania, Take Two
- 16 Rental car while in Ireland
- 17 Taking a group to Istanbul: need advice
- 18 Cappadocia/Kas/Cirali/IST Spring 2014 Trip Report
- 19 Roussillon, a photo essay
- 20 St Germain
- 21 57 Reasons to Love Yorkshire
- 22 First Time to UK since 2001
- 23 Europe (London/Berlin/Venice) Last MinutepPractical/Ordinary
- 24 Five-Star Trip on a Three-Star Budget
- 25 I dream of Europe