I'm planning a trip for 2 weeks (end of June/beg of July) starting off in Barcelona for 4-5 days. Aside from Barcelona, we're not set in stone on any destination (considering Ibiza, Nice, Monaco in between) and ending in either Paris or possibly Venice?
For anyone who has traveled from Barcelona to France/Italy, what would be some good places to visit (either stay or for day trips ie. Is Montserrat worth visiting or stay in Barcelona the extra day?). We're open to visiting French/Italian Riviera, other places in France (Paris) or Italy. Also wanted to know when it makes sense to fly vs. taking a train (ie. Barcelona to Nice via air?)
Two of us have been to Europe before but for one person in our group it's a first trip to Europe so they'll probably want to visit 3-4 cities.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Como or Bellagio
- 2 What do pack for Ireland?
- 3 Passport 6-month validity requirement is for ENTRY date, not exit, right?
- 4 How would you piece these together?Piedmont,Tuscany, Bologna, Umbria
- 5 Paris hotels
- 6 Netflix and Hulu
- 7 First time in Greece
- 8 Best 1 Day Bike Tour in Amsterdam
- 9 London vacation, 1st time in UK
- 10 3 nights in St Petersburg, 3 in Moscow, Private tour vs. Group?
- 11 how far in advance of flight to get to airport
- 12 Paris, Versailles and Jet Lag
- 13 Taxis G7: need help in creating account
- 14 Winter Western Europe Tour
- 15 Amalfi and Rome
- 16 10 days in Spain (Madrid and ???)
- 17 San Sebastián house rental with kids
- 18 Paris weather
- 19 traveling to stockholm with four kids (11)
- 20 Paris Architecture - tours or guides you can recommend?
- 21 Getting From Milan to Arezzo
- 22 Paris to Morocco
- 23 Balloch to the Isle of Skye
- 24 Alhambra
- 25 Boat ride from Naples to Capri
Itinerary Help! Barcelona to French Riviera to Paris/Venice