I'm planning a trip for 2 weeks (end of June/beg of July) starting off in Barcelona for 4-5 days. Aside from Barcelona, we're not set in stone on any destination (considering Ibiza, Nice, Monaco in between) and ending in either Paris or possibly Venice?
For anyone who has traveled from Barcelona to France/Italy, what would be some good places to visit (either stay or for day trips ie. Is Montserrat worth visiting or stay in Barcelona the extra day?). We're open to visiting French/Italian Riviera, other places in France (Paris) or Italy. Also wanted to know when it makes sense to fly vs. taking a train (ie. Barcelona to Nice via air?)
Two of us have been to Europe before but for one person in our group it's a first trip to Europe so they'll probably want to visit 3-4 cities.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Reservations needed for Frankfurt->Offenburg train?
- 2 5 women, Italy, need suggestions
- 3 2 wk in Italy-Venice/Florence/CT/Pisa/Rome
- 4 Need advice to plan a trip for graduation gift
- 5 Help! Scotland Itinerary
- 6 10 days in eastern Sicily - itinerary help needed
- 7 Modica or Noto? So difficult to decide!
- 8 Can't we Fodorites be kinder in our responses, especially to new posters?
- 9 Ireland with teen daughter
- 10 8 day trip from Denmark to Austria and Switzerland
- 11 Planning roundtrip Greece
- 12 What's your favorite indoor passage In Paris?
- 13 Please critique my itinerary
- 14 Sixt Car Rental? Good/Bad? Any reviews/experiences?
- 15 First time in Greece
- 16 toarmina or cefalu
- 17 BritRail Pass Seat Reservation Cost
- 18 Europe Trip 22 year olds
- 19 Shipping wine from Italy to Massachusetts
- 20 Planning Europe itinerary
- 21 KNOWL and/or CHARTWELL in Kent from London by train?
- 22 London Pass or No?
- 23 Itinerary Help For Switzerland And Lakes Region Of Italy
- 24 Public Transportation in Vienna: Borderline Organized Crime
- 25 2 Days in Bologna
Itinerary Help! Barcelona to French Riviera to Paris/Venice