I'm planning a trip for 2 weeks (end of June/beg of July) starting off in Barcelona for 4-5 days. Aside from Barcelona, we're not set in stone on any destination (considering Ibiza, Nice, Monaco in between) and ending in either Paris or possibly Venice?
For anyone who has traveled from Barcelona to France/Italy, what would be some good places to visit (either stay or for day trips ie. Is Montserrat worth visiting or stay in Barcelona the extra day?). We're open to visiting French/Italian Riviera, other places in France (Paris) or Italy. Also wanted to know when it makes sense to fly vs. taking a train (ie. Barcelona to Nice via air?)
Two of us have been to Europe before but for one person in our group it's a first trip to Europe so they'll probably want to visit 3-4 cities.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Greek Itinerary Help: 8 days Early November w/ 12-yr-old
- 2 Where to find high quality art and crafts in Italy?
- 3 Rail Travel: Eurail Pass or Train Tickets
- 4 AIr France on strike ... as usual.
- 5 Heathrow to hotel transportation question
- 6 http://rxtestosteronesite.com/muscle-xtx-reviews/
- 7 Stonehenge and Bath
- 8 Restaurants and sights in Puglia
- 9 train from ravenna to parma
- 10 Best area to stay in Valencia
- 11 Day Trip from Lausanne
- 12 Puglia
- 13 Avoid Viking River Cruises
- 14 Germany, May'16: Four seasons in three weeks.
- 15 Leipzig, Dresden, Meissen, Bautzen, etc.
- 16 Ireland driving itinerary
- 17 3 hours or so in Milano (quick stopover)
- 18 Manchester on derby weekend
- 19 Italy - 19 days - 6 locations - Family of 4
- 20 Les bons plans de Whathello
- 21 Day trips from Uzes
- 22 Greece Experts
- 23 My First Trip to Europe...
- 24 French Gov't Passes New Labor Law Despite...
- 25 Trip Report with Kids: Germany/Austria/Benelux
Itinerary Help! Barcelona to French Riviera to Paris/Venice