I'm planning a trip for 2 weeks (end of June/beg of July) starting off in Barcelona for 4-5 days. Aside from Barcelona, we're not set in stone on any destination (considering Ibiza, Nice, Monaco in between) and ending in either Paris or possibly Venice?
For anyone who has traveled from Barcelona to France/Italy, what would be some good places to visit (either stay or for day trips ie. Is Montserrat worth visiting or stay in Barcelona the extra day?). We're open to visiting French/Italian Riviera, other places in France (Paris) or Italy. Also wanted to know when it makes sense to fly vs. taking a train (ie. Barcelona to Nice via air?)
Two of us have been to Europe before but for one person in our group it's a first trip to Europe so they'll probably want to visit 3-4 cities.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 daily itinerary ideas for southern Languedoc and Rousillon
- 2 Tour or independent
- 3 Need Apartment with Paris Balcony for Family of Five - Not tourist central
- 4 London, Edinburgh, Italy..HELP!
- 5 Hair Straightener
- 6 Back to Bari--Basilicata Itinerary Musings
- 7 Munich and Garmisch-Partenkirchen: a german trip report
- 8 What to see in Dresden...
- 9 Family Trip to Italy - North or South? April, July or October?
- 10 10 days in Germany
- 11 Ireland Itinerary Help
- 12 Vet my itinerary
- 13 England, Ireland, and France. What can I see in two weeks?
- 14 Italy - best two central locations
- 15 Warsaw Hotel Questions
- 16 Tower of London for the "sensitive"
- 17 Public Transportation in Vienna: Borderline Organized Crime
- 18 Sicily - Itinerary suggestions
- 19 Rent in Paris - Long stay
- 20 Andalusia itinerary comments & advice please!
- 21 Backpacking/Train Travel in Europe
- 22 Paris authorities raid suspected illegal vacation rentals in 1er & 6er
- 23 Please help with my almost 3 week itinerary for Croatia
- 24 Would you give up time in Malaga for more time in Granada?
- 25 Doobie in Amsterdam
Itinerary Help! Barcelona to French Riviera to Paris/Venice