I'm planning a trip for 2 weeks (end of June/beg of July) starting off in Barcelona for 4-5 days. Aside from Barcelona, we're not set in stone on any destination (considering Ibiza, Nice, Monaco in between) and ending in either Paris or possibly Venice?
For anyone who has traveled from Barcelona to France/Italy, what would be some good places to visit (either stay or for day trips ie. Is Montserrat worth visiting or stay in Barcelona the extra day?). We're open to visiting French/Italian Riviera, other places in France (Paris) or Italy. Also wanted to know when it makes sense to fly vs. taking a train (ie. Barcelona to Nice via air?)
Two of us have been to Europe before but for one person in our group it's a first trip to Europe so they'll probably want to visit 3-4 cities.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 from Charles de Gaulle to central Paris
- 2 Travel from Dublin Airport to Sligo City
- 3 Earthquake info for Perugia and Assisi
- 4 Ireland Trip + 3 days in Dublin
- 5 12 days europe
- 6 Glasgow and surrounding area help
- 7 Day Trip to Greenland from Reykjavik
- 8 Christmas Week in London
- 9 Going to Spain? Watch this movie.
- 10 Too much for one day?
- 11 Travel WiFi - France
- 12 Italy for the first time
- 13 Heat wave in Paris? Learn to live with it!
- 14 RFID Protection
- 15 Iceland: The Land of Fire and Ice
- 16 Which Dordogne caves can be easily seen without advance reservations?
- 17 Germany and Austria trip report
- 18 Letter Designations on Transport Lines and Barcelona Card
- 19 What to do in Lauterbrunnen with Toddler
- 20 London Itinerary and Questions
- 21 Beaches in Southern France
- 22 3 days to spend in europe
- 23 Dordogne day trips by boat - options?
- 24 Ali
- 25 Paris to Ramstein
Itinerary Help! Barcelona to French Riviera to Paris/Venice