I'm planning a trip for 2 weeks (end of June/beg of July) starting off in Barcelona for 4-5 days. Aside from Barcelona, we're not set in stone on any destination (considering Ibiza, Nice, Monaco in between) and ending in either Paris or possibly Venice?
For anyone who has traveled from Barcelona to France/Italy, what would be some good places to visit (either stay or for day trips ie. Is Montserrat worth visiting or stay in Barcelona the extra day?). We're open to visiting French/Italian Riviera, other places in France (Paris) or Italy. Also wanted to know when it makes sense to fly vs. taking a train (ie. Barcelona to Nice via air?)
Two of us have been to Europe before but for one person in our group it's a first trip to Europe so they'll probably want to visit 3-4 cities.
Itinerary Help! Barcelona to French Riviera to Paris/Venice
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Potential return trip to Slovenia, Croatia, Bosnia and Herzegovina
- 2 I´ve resurrected an old blog on the Basque Country
- 3 rail pass
- 4 Scotland and northern England
- 5 Multi-Generational Great Britain Tour
- 6 Germany for 3 weeks
- 7 Feedback on my 5-day Paris site list.
- 8 Ever Seen the 'Baked Bean' In London?
- 9 Trip Report: Sheep Rule. A Week in Scotland
- 10 Toulouse, The Dordogne(based in Sarlat) and Paris
- 11 Euro quiz # 42 - Trains, Trains and Railways...
- 12 England, Scotland and Ireland Self-guided Tours
- 13 Zurich and other cities to visit?
- 14 Valencia, Granada, Seville or Malaga ????
- 15 Does anyone travel with trip notes on an ipad? Tech help please!
- 16 Comments on Iceland Itinerary Please
- 17 Italy/France Itinerary - What do You Think?
- 18 MaiTaiTom's Paris When It Sizzles; Paris When It Fizzles Anniversary Trip
- 19 4 weeks by rail starting Rome
- 20 Best area for apartment - attending conference Copenhagen
- 21 Need help on almost 3 weeks in Ireland: itinerary
- 22 Five weeks in Portugal - Does this route make sense?
- 23 Great restaurants in Italy
- 24 Madrid Airport - layover/immigration question
- 25 Madrid - and where else in Spain in March?