I'm planning a trip for 2 weeks (end of June/beg of July) starting off in Barcelona for 4-5 days. Aside from Barcelona, we're not set in stone on any destination (considering Ibiza, Nice, Monaco in between) and ending in either Paris or possibly Venice?
For anyone who has traveled from Barcelona to France/Italy, what would be some good places to visit (either stay or for day trips ie. Is Montserrat worth visiting or stay in Barcelona the extra day?). We're open to visiting French/Italian Riviera, other places in France (Paris) or Italy. Also wanted to know when it makes sense to fly vs. taking a train (ie. Barcelona to Nice via air?)
Two of us have been to Europe before but for one person in our group it's a first trip to Europe so they'll probably want to visit 3-4 cities.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Portugal Itinerary - any advice?
- 2 Don't kill me - 88 days in Paris Airbnb?
- 3 URGENT HELP NEEDED: French Rivieria one day
- 4 Should I buy Trenitalia tickets ahead of time for my parents?
- 5 Paris Christmas Lights...Crowds?
- 6 Ways to get from Prague to Frankfurt?
- 7 Stay in Florence or smaller hill town in Tuscany?
- 8 Buying Scrovegni Chapel tickets & Padova Card together
- 9 Beautiful Ireland: a 3-week solo journey.
- 10 Switzerland for Christmas 2015
- 11 Sunday Markets in Paris
- 12 Balleseede Castle in Trallee or Killarney
- 13 Southern Spain - itinerary suggestions?
- 14 MaiTaiTom's "Insane For Spain" - 2015
- 15 watching Comcast Xfinity on my computer in Sicily
- 16 Sagrada Familia Ticket Choices
- 17 Le Marche: Cartoceto, Fano...
- 18 Back from a great trip !!
- 19 Kandersteg - Muddy Boots?
- 20 Paris IV: a day trip to Chartres with lots of lessons
- 21 Train/Subway Questions
- 22 Favorite European cemeteries?
- 23 How to get from any stop on BE to any place in France
- 24 Two UK GTGs - Edinburgh 25 Aug., London 1 Sept.
- 25 9 days in Austria. Vienna plus 4 days w/car, Salzburg, then train back
Itinerary Help! Barcelona to French Riviera to Paris/Venice