I'm planning a trip for 2 weeks (end of June/beg of July) starting off in Barcelona for 4-5 days. Aside from Barcelona, we're not set in stone on any destination (considering Ibiza, Nice, Monaco in between) and ending in either Paris or possibly Venice?
For anyone who has traveled from Barcelona to France/Italy, what would be some good places to visit (either stay or for day trips ie. Is Montserrat worth visiting or stay in Barcelona the extra day?). We're open to visiting French/Italian Riviera, other places in France (Paris) or Italy. Also wanted to know when it makes sense to fly vs. taking a train (ie. Barcelona to Nice via air?)
Two of us have been to Europe before but for one person in our group it's a first trip to Europe so they'll probably want to visit 3-4 cities.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 cell phone companys
- 2 Heat wave in Paris? Learn to live with it!
- 3 Arrival day suggestions (South Kensington)
- 4 Second thoughts on Lucerne as base
- 5 Vienna →Melk → Durnstein → Krems: details, details…
- 6 Milan to Zurich - stops & stayovers
- 7 Itinerary Help!
- 8 Skip the line passes for Venice, Florence, Rome
- 9 Dordogne and Loire Valley
- 10 London Itinerary and Questions
- 11 Well, I'm always warning people
- 12 Iceland and Germany, late Oct.-Nov trip, need feedback!
- 13 Europe 27 days trip, HELP!
- 14 Geneva Airport Arrival
- 15 italy itinerary
- 16 Switzerland and Northern Italy
- 17 Croatia Roadtrip: Plitvice -> Dubrovnik in August
- 18 Amsterdam for 5 days - HELP
- 19 What am I missing: Amsterdam
- 20 First time in London...hotel for mother/daughter trip?
- 21 My Home Exchange Near Lake Como
- 22 Istanbul: Where to buy well-made slippers in Sultanahmet (Arasta...)?
- 23 5 Days in Corsica
- 24 Cork or Galway?
- 25 French lavender and cottages
Itinerary Help! Barcelona to French Riviera to Paris/Venice