I'm planning a trip for 2 weeks (end of June/beg of July) starting off in Barcelona for 4-5 days. Aside from Barcelona, we're not set in stone on any destination (considering Ibiza, Nice, Monaco in between) and ending in either Paris or possibly Venice?
For anyone who has traveled from Barcelona to France/Italy, what would be some good places to visit (either stay or for day trips ie. Is Montserrat worth visiting or stay in Barcelona the extra day?). We're open to visiting French/Italian Riviera, other places in France (Paris) or Italy. Also wanted to know when it makes sense to fly vs. taking a train (ie. Barcelona to Nice via air?)
Two of us have been to Europe before but for one person in our group it's a first trip to Europe so they'll probably want to visit 3-4 cities.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Scenic drive: Seville-Granada-Barcelona
- 2 Dublin to Dingle?
- 3 The Best hotel in Caen please !
- 4 I Shouldn't Be Alive: Spain & Italy...in August...in a wheelchair!
- 5 Milan/Lake Como questions
- 6 Lake Como -> Milan -> Last Supper; ferry,train,bus?? Help needed
- 7 Lack of diversity? Venice/Florence/Rome
- 8 Tuscany - Chianti / Val d'Orcia
- 9 Scottish Highlands For Two Days
- 10 Kathie & Cheryl plan our 2016 trip to Europe
- 11 HeathrowAirport to bakery
- 12 Euro Quiz # 107 - Potpourri!
- 13 Illegal vacation apts. in Paris
- 14 Your thoughts on day trips out of Venice
- 15 Scottish pounds where to exchange?
- 16 Norway in Nutshell - weather
- 17 DDay Tours - private or group?
- 18 Albania by bus in 10 days??
- 19 Rain boots for Baltic cruise?
- 20 First EuroTrip decision/planning help
- 21 7 days in Paris with 3 teens
- 22 Edinburgh car rental, lodging, train to city
- 23 How to get to Mallorca
- 24 Day Trip from London
- 25 Barcelona to Marseille (Toulon)
Itinerary Help! Barcelona to French Riviera to Paris/Venice