I intend to visit Slovenia during Aug end this year . Now I will be coming from Salzburg (as I have planned some of Austria Lakes) . Now, Salzburg -Ljubljana , the most convenient train time without change get me to Ljubljana at 18:30. So I spend 2 N in Ljubljana. Below is my rough itinerary on which I need your suggestions how to go about /sequence /no.of days allocated. Plz note I will be entirely dependent on Public Transport (bus/trains) .
Day 1-2 - Ljubljana
Day 3-4 - Bled -Bohinj - I prefer short hikes , any specific trails to follow here ..
Day 5-6 - Around Soca River/Bovec - (Any suggestions on accommodation/day hikes/guides/farmstays ) ...
Day 7 - Logarska Dolina -
Day 8 - Ljubljana to Istria OR back home (not decided yet )
Any other places in Slovenia that I must add.. I also wanted to visit Kamnik ...
I would also like to know if clubbing Austria & Slovenia is not really practical (primarily due to logistics) and if I should rather consider Slovenia + Croatia ..
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 ATM
- 2 Norton360 security: Tec*h SUPP0RT CONTACT 1:800:681:7208 antivirus 24*7
- 3 Allocating time in Barcelona - Gaudi tickets
- 4 Paris..The St. Germain area.
- 5 Train from Paris to Reims for day trip
- 6 First Timers Traveling to Italy - Help!
- 7 Spain Itinerary
- 8 Why do you visit X or Y?
- 9 No PNR code on Trenitalia online ticket?
- 10 Greek honeymoon: He wants sightseeing, she wants beaches
- 11 ATM help
- 12 Mobile wifi for Europe travel
- 13 One evening : Lausanne or Geneve ?
- 14 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz #185
- 15 8-days in Greece, Rhodes or Crete?
- 16 Five Days With Rabbies in Devon and Cornwall
- 17 Driving Bruges to Paris. Is it worth the drive?
- 18 Paris Restaurants esp in Marais
- 19 Help with Scotland Itinerary
- 20 Madrid and Andalucia Itinerary and Travel Advice
- 21 itinerary recommendation 6 nights Spain (Barcelona/Madrid)
- 22 Paris: Museums, food and wine -- May 2017
- 23 Scotland at Christmas itinerary
- 24 International drivers permit
- 25 Advice on 1 day trip to Black Forest