My husband and I are planning a trip to Barcelona in mid-May. After arriving from the US, we'll have 7 full days for adventuring before flying home.
I've read lots about all of the exciting things to do and see in Barcelona, but we're also interested in spending one or two nights mid-trip somewhere else. Any suggestions?
Some places I've considered:
-Majorca (via plane)
-Others??? Any of these you definitely wouldn't do?
Excited to read your ideas!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Bridging the gap between US and Europe
- 2 Hotels for 6 25 year old guys - Paris and London
- 3 Petrol in Greece
- 4 Cote d'Azur--Having Second Thoughts...
- 5 Last minute (next week) London GTG?
- 6 FOCUS ON FRANCE: Paris and South of France
- 7 Input desired concerning my Sicily itinerary
- 8 Liverpool & Beatles port tour
- 9 Train help for Prague
- 10 Meteora for older folk
- 11 12 Day Central Europe Itinerary
- 12 Budapest & Prague
- 13 Please critique my itinerary in Italy
- 14 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 15 Traveling Greece without reservations
- 16 Paris day trips August
- 17 Milan to Switzerland for skiing
- 18 Paris to Orly Airport Public Transport
- 19 Acorn TV
- 20 Spain in July
- 21 Germany train help!
- 22 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 23 Athens
- 24 Transportation from Brno train station
- 25 Swiss Travel Pass