My husband and I are planning a trip to Barcelona in mid-May. After arriving from the US, we'll have 7 full days for adventuring before flying home.
I've read lots about all of the exciting things to do and see in Barcelona, but we're also interested in spending one or two nights mid-trip somewhere else. Any suggestions?
Some places I've considered:
-Majorca (via plane)
-Others??? Any of these you definitely wouldn't do?
Excited to read your ideas!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 5-day rpad trip from Toulouse that includes Lourdes
- 2 A night's stop between Sarlat and Amboise.
- 3 Itinerary and transportation suggestions
- 4 If you had to choose one......
- 5 Multi-generational 2 wk spain itinerary?
- 6 kimhe or others - flamenco rec in Sevilla?
- 7 First trip to Italy
- 8 Help with Tuscany villa that is a walk to town/restaurants
- 9 Dolomites to Switzerland or Austria? Can't decide!
- 10 Granada to Madrid
- 11 Road Trip From Frankfurt
- 12 8 Days in Rome in March 2017 - planning thread
- 13 Portugal and Spain Itinerary Suggestions
- 14 House Hunting in France
- 15 9 days and nights in Switzerland
- 16 Driving in Italy?
- 17 The mouse munches her way through far off lands: The Christams Edition
- 18 BARDENAS REALES, Unesco site and national park in Navarra
- 19 Croatia trip Planning
- 20 Need help with itinerary! Switzerland, France, Italy, Slovenia, Croatia
- 21 So much to do, so little time!
- 22 An hour and ten min enough for connection?
- 23 Prague, Rome or Amsterdam
- 24 English Countryside
- 25 Swiss Alps in the Spring-Some Questions