My husband and I are planning a trip to Barcelona in mid-May. After arriving from the US, we'll have 7 full days for adventuring before flying home.
I've read lots about all of the exciting things to do and see in Barcelona, but we're also interested in spending one or two nights mid-trip somewhere else. Any suggestions?
Some places I've considered:
-Majorca (via plane)
-Others??? Any of these you definitely wouldn't do?
Excited to read your ideas!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 국빈카지노＼※【KTV200.CoM 】※＼바카라사이트주소★온라인카지노추천
- 2 Spain and Portugal - 2 weeks in Mid-July - help with itinerary
- 3 San Francisco retirees would like to move to Paris for a year- crazy idea?
- 4 Bringing wine home from Italy?
- 5 Opinion on sights in Florence
- 6 Houses, Gardens & Walking in England
- 7 What's the biggest mistake you made on a European trip?
- 8 Driving from Spain to Portugal - passport check?
- 9 Cell Phone Question
- 10 Sim card/Amsterdam
- 11 Train in Switzerland from Basel to Zermatt to Zurich
- 12 3 days in Normandy (with an 8 year old)
- 13 Greek Islands (small)
- 14 Help with purchasing a wedding gift card
- 15 Planning a solo trip mostly to France, advice please!
- 16 Aix en Provence Day Trips
- 17 Which is the cheapest country (and gorgeous) in Europe?
- 18 Where to go...one month w/a one year old
- 19 Advice on Sicily & Aeolian Islands
- 20 Rome neighborhoods equivalent to arrondissements 6 and 7 in Paris?
- 21 Campervan in Croatia
- 22 advance tickets?
- 23 English Gardens Itinerary Advice please
- 24 Connection time of 1:25 in Zurich on flight from US. Enough time?
- 25 Reputable Apartment Company in Granada