I need some help for my trip to Spain in July. Dont know how many nights I should be spending at each place. Ive got anywhere from 2-3 weeks in Spain before flying over to Greece. Flights to Greece havent been booked yet so I am flexible with dates.
I will be arriving in Seville on July 1st.
Seville - 3 nights
Cordoba - 2 nights
Madrid - 5 nights (with a day trip to Toledo)
Barcelona - 3 to 4 nights
Originally I was going to spend a week in Seville and then go to Madrid and then Barcelona. I have also been looking at Granada to visit the Alhambra but it seems like there will be too much travelling in between and not enough relax time.
I am more interested in walking the streets and checking out all the architecture. May visit a museum but its not high on the list.
So if anyone could advise if the above is ok or if I should drop a day and add it to somewhere else.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 TER ticket bought online -- good all day?
- 2 First trip to Paris! (and Amsterdam)
- 3 Day Trip From Lisbon
- 4 Amsterdam Train Help Please!
- 5 Parentheses in France Phone Nos...will iPhone dial appropriately?
- 6 3 Weeks in Scotland and Ireland
- 7 Visiting Zurich
- 8 European Sampler, 4 weeks, 6 countries?
- 9 Munich to Hallstatt in a day
- 10 Jamikins and Bikerscott do Le Marche (Again)
- 11 5 nights in Granada and Malaga - what combo?
- 12 International Drivers License for Sicily
- 13 Driving itinerary, feedback wanted
- 14 Help Planning Honeymoon
- 15 Greek Islands - Should we rent a car on Mykonos and Santorini?
- 16 Really true that US passport needs 6 months left to enter Schengen zone?
- 17 Amalfi Coast/Sorrento-which town?
- 18 Provence Hotel and Flights
- 19 Pisa/Florence and Naples/Pompeii questions
- 20 Andalucia Spain
- 21 Germany-Car or Train
- 22 The DCC scam is spreading
- 23 Tips for 2018 Eastern Europe trip
- 24 Valencia Spain
- 25 Any downside when booking codeshare flights?