I need some help for my trip to Spain in July. Dont know how many nights I should be spending at each place. Ive got anywhere from 2-3 weeks in Spain before flying over to Greece. Flights to Greece havent been booked yet so I am flexible with dates.
I will be arriving in Seville on July 1st.
Seville - 3 nights
Cordoba - 2 nights
Madrid - 5 nights (with a day trip to Toledo)
Barcelona - 3 to 4 nights
Originally I was going to spend a week in Seville and then go to Madrid and then Barcelona. I have also been looking at Granada to visit the Alhambra but it seems like there will be too much travelling in between and not enough relax time.
I am more interested in walking the streets and checking out all the architecture. May visit a museum but its not high on the list.
So if anyone could advise if the above is ok or if I should drop a day and add it to somewhere else.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 유재학바카라 ■※■『KIA700.CoM』■※■카지노ホ카지노
- 2 Transportation
- 3 카지노동호회■※■『KIA700.CoM』■※■인터넷바카라た인터넷바카라
- 4 Kroller-Muller - Paleis Het Loo - Maurithuis
- 5 Italy Hotel Recommondations
- 6 Barcelona, Bilboa, Cuena, Madrid
- 7 Gorges de Verdon to Eze - where to stay along way?
- 8 3 days in Normandy (with an 8 year old)
- 9 The Dordogne & Loire Valley?
- 10 Things to do in Montpellier
- 11 Lodging in Zurich and Lucerne?
- 12 Leather goods in Florence
- 13 4 days in Provence in early June
- 14 Opinion on sights in Florence
- 15 Lucerne and Innsbruck
- 16 10 days Greece in mid-Sept 2017
- 17 France Itinerary Advice
- 18 "Paris? Again?" And an odd pickpocketing
- 19 Picnic Spot Near Assisi
- 20 Portugal by Train or Car?
- 21 ALICANTE - 1 Day Excursions
- 22 A week in and around London at Christmas
- 23 UZES & NIMES OR Orange & Châteauneuf du Pape
- 24 Bouldering in Fountainebleau
- 25 Trip to Rome