I am planning a trip to Europe for the last week in August and into September.
My mom asked me to plan everything out (and at a reasonable cost) but I want to go everywhere and there just isn't enough time!! I know I'm pushing it with all the places I want to go but I think we can do it because I'm more of a see a little bit everything rather than stay in one place person. And museums are NOT my thing so that eliminates basically half the continent (haha) Here's my very rough plan so far:
1. Fly to Berlin, Germany via WOW air and drive a rental car to Dresden. The airfare is cheapest to fly into Berlin and we can pick up the car at the airport.
2. Get to Dresden, check in at a hotel, drop off rental car and walk around. I'm not sure that I really want to go to Dresden but my sister is studying abroad so we might visit.
3. Visit the Neuchswanstein castle and stay nearby. - paragliding!
4. Eventually take a train to Prague
5. Then take train to Salzburg
6. And finally, fly to Zakynthos Island in Greece - swim in the Blue Caves and snorkel and relax
I hope I don't sound too naive... I'm open to suggestions and tips! I was thinking about Iceland but I don't know if there's much to do there and I really REALLY want to go to Greece...
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 YAHOO Password Reset CONTACT ☎ 1:888:482:3831 YAHOO Tec*h SUPPORT
- 2 Istanbul at Easter
- 3 Sitting at a cafe watching the world go by - hmmm...
- 4 Happy birthday ATM
- 5 Cortona -- just a passing thought
- 6 tickets for Wimbledon
- 7 Does the heat of Europe ever grind you down?
- 8 15 day honeymoon trip in December
- 9 24 hours in Paris
- 10 Language course in Trieste, Northern Italy
- 11 Day trip from Amsterdam for college girls
- 12 Tips on our visit to Edinburgh, Glencoe, Skye
- 13 Help with Crete Itinerary
- 14 Keukenhof in May?
- 15 3 Weeks in Sicilia!!
- 16 Madrid/Andalucia Trip
- 17 Capri is for vacationing, la Dordogne is for living
- 18 Insurance on rental car options
- 19 Day trips from Seville -Granada, Cadiz&Jerez or white villages
- 20 Granada to Seville driving day trip
- 21 Renting a car in Greece
- 22 Travel from Cinque Terra to Pezenaz, France
- 23 Italy- dolomites and cinque terre
- 24 Day Trips from Zug in Switzerland
- 25 Charming Balcony Hotel in Le Marais?