I am planning a trip to Europe for the last week in August and into September.
My mom asked me to plan everything out (and at a reasonable cost) but I want to go everywhere and there just isn't enough time!! I know I'm pushing it with all the places I want to go but I think we can do it because I'm more of a see a little bit everything rather than stay in one place person. And museums are NOT my thing so that eliminates basically half the continent (haha) Here's my very rough plan so far:
1. Fly to Berlin, Germany via WOW air and drive a rental car to Dresden. The airfare is cheapest to fly into Berlin and we can pick up the car at the airport.
2. Get to Dresden, check in at a hotel, drop off rental car and walk around. I'm not sure that I really want to go to Dresden but my sister is studying abroad so we might visit.
3. Visit the Neuchswanstein castle and stay nearby. - paragliding!
4. Eventually take a train to Prague
5. Then take train to Salzburg
6. And finally, fly to Zakynthos Island in Greece - swim in the Blue Caves and snorkel and relax
I hope I don't sound too naive... I'm open to suggestions and tips! I was thinking about Iceland but I don't know if there's much to do there and I really REALLY want to go to Greece...
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 하얏트카지노（≫∮ｇｏ４２８.ｃＯｍ∮≪）슈퍼바카라
- 2 Back from Paris
- 3 1 month in Europe
- 4 Mont St. Michel in winter
- 5 Norway, Sweden, Denmark
- 6 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 7 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 8 Is winter nice season to visit Hallstatt, Austria ?
- 9 Paris hotels
- 10 London Hotels
- 11 From Portugal to the Pyrenees and onto Paris
- 12 London-Help Me Spend Money
- 13 Paris and London Christmas / NY EVE
- 14 Omonia metro to Piraeus
- 15 5 days near Munich, Germany in late-May
- 16 10 days in Paris and......
- 17 Last minute (next week) London GTG?
- 18 LIsbon
- 19 After Beaune, need suggestions for the next 10 days
- 20 Iceland in 7 days.
- 21 In Search of Montalbano - the ups and downs of 10 days in Eastern Sicily
- 22 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz #139
- 23 Luggage Storage
- 24 Are St. Chapelle concerts just for tourists?
- 25 Where to weekend away from Frankfurt