I am planning a trip to Europe for the last week in August and into September.
My mom asked me to plan everything out (and at a reasonable cost) but I want to go everywhere and there just isn't enough time!! I know I'm pushing it with all the places I want to go but I think we can do it because I'm more of a see a little bit everything rather than stay in one place person. And museums are NOT my thing so that eliminates basically half the continent (haha) Here's my very rough plan so far:
1. Fly to Berlin, Germany via WOW air and drive a rental car to Dresden. The airfare is cheapest to fly into Berlin and we can pick up the car at the airport.
2. Get to Dresden, check in at a hotel, drop off rental car and walk around. I'm not sure that I really want to go to Dresden but my sister is studying abroad so we might visit.
3. Visit the Neuchswanstein castle and stay nearby. - paragliding!
4. Eventually take a train to Prague
5. Then take train to Salzburg
6. And finally, fly to Zakynthos Island in Greece - swim in the Blue Caves and snorkel and relax
I hope I don't sound too naive... I'm open to suggestions and tips! I was thinking about Iceland but I don't know if there's much to do there and I really REALLY want to go to Greece...
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Easiest London Airport for Transfer To/From Heathrow
- 2 8 Days in Rome in March 2017 - planning thread
- 3 マ서울안마＠서울안마방찾아가기!!!☎⦍o1o 9875 2236⦐ヤ민실장
- 4 Honeymoon in April-May 2017: Spain or Greece?
- 5 restaurants in Marais district
- 6 France & Italy, May or June
- 7 Scotland better in July or Aug/Sept?
- 8 Northern Italy 11 days Milan in/out
- 9 http://dermaessencecreamblog.com/nature-renew/
- 10 Aug 2017 - Italy with Boys (12 & 7 yr old)
- 11 Engadine Valley help
- 12 Amsterdam and Beyond - 7 Days
- 13 Itinerary Help - One week between Sicily and Rome
- 14 Andalusia March 2 - March 11 Barcelona to Lisbon
- 15 How much time to allow between arrival at CDG and train departure?
- 16 Honeymoon in Greece
- 17 Italy for Christmas Week
- 18 A Month stay in Southern France
- 19 Shoes in Scotland
- 20 Please recommend an honest car rental service in Romania
- 21 Enough time to make connection at CDG?
- 22 Question about Half Fare Cards
- 23 First-ish Trip To UK Itinerary Suggestions?
- 24 Train or car rental: Venice to Pisa
- 25 A Week In Athens - Trip Report