I am planning a trip to Europe for the last week in August and into September.
My mom asked me to plan everything out (and at a reasonable cost) but I want to go everywhere and there just isn't enough time!! I know I'm pushing it with all the places I want to go but I think we can do it because I'm more of a see a little bit everything rather than stay in one place person. And museums are NOT my thing so that eliminates basically half the continent (haha) Here's my very rough plan so far:
1. Fly to Berlin, Germany via WOW air and drive a rental car to Dresden. The airfare is cheapest to fly into Berlin and we can pick up the car at the airport.
2. Get to Dresden, check in at a hotel, drop off rental car and walk around. I'm not sure that I really want to go to Dresden but my sister is studying abroad so we might visit.
3. Visit the Neuchswanstein castle and stay nearby. - paragliding!
4. Eventually take a train to Prague
5. Then take train to Salzburg
6. And finally, fly to Zakynthos Island in Greece - swim in the Blue Caves and snorkel and relax
I hope I don't sound too naive... I'm open to suggestions and tips! I was thinking about Iceland but I don't know if there's much to do there and I really REALLY want to go to Greece...
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Trump alleged to be "keen" for US to join Commonwealth
- 2 No Periods in British Written English!
- 3 Barcelona
- 4 Spain and South of France
- 5 Croatia... Is dubrovnik a must?
- 6 Greece + Italy | Itinerary Suggestions
- 7 Overnight at Heathrow
- 8 Dinner get-together in Paris?
- 9 France, UK and Ireland
- 10 Daytime flights - US East Coast to Paris?
- 11 Ronda Wine/biking
- 12 Starting my Paris plan for May
- 13 El Pastrami en Madrid
- 14 3 Month Europe Itineray -- please critique
- 15 Andalucia itinerary help
- 16 Santorini lodging
- 17 Germany family road trip help!
- 18 Windycar Instanbul- Car rental deposit scam
- 19 5 days in the Morvan (Burgundy)
- 20 Best place to view alps from Italy
- 21 Acorn TV and Whatsapp
- 22 Prague
- 23 Upcoming trip to Penzance, Cornwall
- 24 Barcelona appartment is it a good location ?
- 25 9 days in London