I am planning a trip to Europe for the last week in August and into September.
My mom asked me to plan everything out (and at a reasonable cost) but I want to go everywhere and there just isn't enough time!! I know I'm pushing it with all the places I want to go but I think we can do it because I'm more of a see a little bit everything rather than stay in one place person. And museums are NOT my thing so that eliminates basically half the continent (haha) Here's my very rough plan so far:
1. Fly to Berlin, Germany via WOW air and drive a rental car to Dresden. The airfare is cheapest to fly into Berlin and we can pick up the car at the airport.
2. Get to Dresden, check in at a hotel, drop off rental car and walk around. I'm not sure that I really want to go to Dresden but my sister is studying abroad so we might visit.
3. Visit the Neuchswanstein castle and stay nearby. - paragliding!
4. Eventually take a train to Prague
5. Then take train to Salzburg
6. And finally, fly to Zakynthos Island in Greece - swim in the Blue Caves and snorkel and relax
I hope I don't sound too naive... I'm open to suggestions and tips! I was thinking about Iceland but I don't know if there's much to do there and I really REALLY want to go to Greece...
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Spain and Portugal - 2 weeks in Mid-July - help with itinerary
- 2 Murren to Prague
- 3 Rome Bus Routes - a list
- 4 best place in london for indian food without paying an arm and a leg
- 5 Roman Roamings: 2 Weeks of Wanderings
- 6 Vegetarian Food in Spain & Portugal
- 7 Train in Switzerland from Basel to Zermatt to Zurich
- 8 4 Days In Northern Italy advice
- 9 13 Days with 13-year-olds in Greece
- 10 "Paris? Again?" And an odd pickpocketing
- 11 10 days in Italy with 5 and 10 year olds in July
- 12 Help needed/wanted to central/east Europe
- 13 Le Marche Research Help
- 14 Firt time VISA applicant
- 15 question on Barcelona itinerary
- 16 Need Information about French Alps
- 17 Short stay London with Aussie kids or not?
- 18 Fes to Southern Spain (Jerez, Malaga)
- 19 France Itinerary Advice
- 20 3 days in Normandy (with an 8 year old)
- 21 lurento sports car rental - anyone?
- 22 Any good apps for Amsterdam?
- 23 Barcelona, Bilboa, Cuena, Madrid
- 24 Day trips: which ones are must-do?
- 25 DECORATED FARMHOUSES OF HÄLSINGLAND IN SWEDEN