Looking for some thoughts and suggestions on the below itinerary for mid December to mid January of this year. We are a young couple (25) and prefer culture and sightseeing rather than nightlife and 'hip scenes'. We understand there is 'a lot' in the below, but we have no issues going between lots of different places. We are coming from Australia so prefer to see as much as possible after such a long plane trip! We have done the 'relaxed' holidays before (5 or so nights in each location) but prefer to see more....
Budapest 4 nights (1 day recovery from long haul flight)
Monte Carlo 2n
Would really appreciate any advice you could share
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Self drive tour companies
- 2 info Faro & Algarve
- 3 Six Days on the Road in Ireland...Ideas?
- 4 Positano to Maori drive or ferry and how much visiting time?
- 5 Italian Honeymoon Advice
- 6 Advice needed- Sardinia or Costa Brava (again) in August
- 7 May get together in Paris
- 8 14 days in Italy in late June with 6 adults + 6 little kids
- 9 Driving Excursions/Day Trips outside of Edinburgh
- 10 Following the Canadian Liberation Route in the Netherlands
- 11 Best way to get to Kinderdijk in April
- 12 Italian lakes
- 13 Day Trips from Dunfermline
- 14 Weighing hand luggage at CDG security now
- 15 Spain and South of France
- 16 Trip Report : Estonia, Latvia and Lithuania
- 17 renting car with automatic transmission
- 18 Dinner get-together in Paris?
- 19 3 Month Europe Itineray -- please critique
- 20 Spending Money for a 30 day trip
- 21 Best place to view alps from Italy
- 22 'Brellies on "Standby." Dublin!
- 23 Dordogne Itinerary - Do I Need Another Day?
- 24 Forte dei Marmi with kids.....
- 25 Organizing our 8 day Roman visit