Looking for some thoughts and suggestions on the below itinerary for mid December to mid January of this year. We are a young couple (25) and prefer culture and sightseeing rather than nightlife and 'hip scenes'. We understand there is 'a lot' in the below, but we have no issues going between lots of different places. We are coming from Australia so prefer to see as much as possible after such a long plane trip! We have done the 'relaxed' holidays before (5 or so nights in each location) but prefer to see more....
Budapest 4 nights (1 day recovery from long haul flight)
Monte Carlo 2n
Would really appreciate any advice you could share
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Advice on zermatt hotels
- 2 Help with Transportation Options in London
- 3 Spain or South of France in July 2017?
- 4 A visit to Greenwich
- 5 Ger’s Paris Trip Report: February 2017
- 6 New notes and coins and death dates for old ones
- 7 BARCELONA! Tapas, tours & towers - flamenco, festas & food!
- 8 Sweden, Estonia and Southern Croatia
- 9 Alternative for Rustem Pasa Kulliyesi
- 10 Late april early may or october for paris and italy?
- 11 I Cuisine vs Cookin with Class
- 12 Italy Dolomites in early April
- 13 Tips / stops on drive from Munich, Fussen, Salzburg
- 14 Sardinia or Corsica??
- 15 Spain: 16-17 day itinerary help please
- 16 Cannobio/Lago Maggiore in October?
- 17 10 day Iceland Road Trip in early April. Advice Needed!
- 18 생방송바카라✌＼→【 DA798.ZE。AM 】←＼✌슈퍼카지노
- 19 생중계바카라✌＼→【 DA798.ZE。AM 】←＼✌슈퍼카지노
- 20 와와바카라✌＼→【 DA798.ZE。AM 】←＼✌슈퍼카지노
- 21 온라인바카라✌＼→【 DA798.ZE。AM 】←＼✌슈퍼카지노
- 22 실시간바카라✌＼→【 DA798.ZE。AM 】←＼✌슈퍼카지노
- 23 아시아바카라✌＼→【 DA798.ZE。AM 】←＼✌슈퍼카지노
- 24 아시안바카라✌＼→【 DA798.ZE。AM 】←＼✌슈퍼카지노
- 25 바카라카지노✌＼→【 DA798.ZE。AM 】←＼✌슈퍼카지노