Looking for some thoughts and suggestions on the below itinerary for mid December to mid January of this year. We are a young couple (25) and prefer culture and sightseeing rather than nightlife and 'hip scenes'. We understand there is 'a lot' in the below, but we have no issues going between lots of different places. We are coming from Australia so prefer to see as much as possible after such a long plane trip! We have done the 'relaxed' holidays before (5 or so nights in each location) but prefer to see more....
Budapest 4 nights (1 day recovery from long haul flight)
Monte Carlo 2n
Would really appreciate any advice you could share
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 2 Bernese Oberland + Luzern 4 days
- 3 릴게임신천지여신 ▣ 홈피:≫vtk15.com≪
- 4 Another tipping question: concierges
- 5 Paris and London Christmas / NY EVE
- 6 Ireland in April-Day trips from Galway base
- 7 NOT our first trip to Ireland
- 8 Driving from Viena to Frankfurt
- 9 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 10 Trip suggestion
- 11 Spain in July
- 12 Back from Paris
- 13 Summer Travel order
- 14 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz #139
- 15 LIsbon
- 16 Where to weekend away from Frankfurt
- 17 Corfu
- 18 Chios and Mesta Chios
- 19 Copenhagen to Stockholm
- 20 Boston to Le Marche - which airport?
- 21 Which airport for Bellagio?
- 22 International Flight Question
- 23 After Beaune, need suggestions for the next 10 days
- 24 UK: "Ghost Trains!"
- 25 great hotel and food in Lyon