Looking for some thoughts and suggestions on the below itinerary for mid December to mid January of this year. We are a young couple (25) and prefer culture and sightseeing rather than nightlife and 'hip scenes'. We understand there is 'a lot' in the below, but we have no issues going between lots of different places. We are coming from Australia so prefer to see as much as possible after such a long plane trip! We have done the 'relaxed' holidays before (5 or so nights in each location) but prefer to see more....
Budapest 4 nights (1 day recovery from long haul flight)
Monte Carlo 2n
Would really appreciate any advice you could share
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Train in Switzerland from Basel to Zermatt to Zurich
- 2 10 days Greece in mid-Sept 2017
- 3 Croatia - Help on itinerary
- 4 Barcelona, Bilboa, Cuena, Madrid
- 5 Early Itinerary Munich to Croatia
- 6 Venice Bell Tower
- 7 4 Days In Northern Italy advice
- 8 Fes to Southern Spain (Jerez, Malaga)
- 9 Kayaking in Avignon
- 10 For a Taste of Four Cultures on Two Contınents
- 11 Comments on Munich, Saltzburg, Lucerne hotels
- 12 best Provence itinerary to see Verdon Gorge
- 13 question on Barcelona itinerary
- 14 "Paris? Again?" And an odd pickpocketing
- 15 10 days in Italy with 5 and 10 year olds in July
- 16 Cordoba Overnight?
- 17 3 days in Normandy (with an 8 year old)
- 18 13 Days with 13-year-olds in Greece
- 19 Sintra
- 20 Scotland Trip Report
- 21 Gorges de Verdon to Eze - where to stay along way?
- 22 Barcelona summer 2017 -- brainstorm with me
- 23 Madrid to Northern Spain- 4 days/2 kids. Help w itinerary pls!
- 24 Spain and Portugal - 2 weeks in Mid-July - help with itinerary
- 25 Holy mass with Vienna Boys Choir