Looking for some thoughts and suggestions on the below itinerary for mid December to mid January of this year. We are a young couple (25) and prefer culture and sightseeing rather than nightlife and 'hip scenes'. We understand there is 'a lot' in the below, but we have no issues going between lots of different places. We are coming from Australia so prefer to see as much as possible after such a long plane trip! We have done the 'relaxed' holidays before (5 or so nights in each location) but prefer to see more....
Budapest 4 nights (1 day recovery from long haul flight)
Monte Carlo 2n
Would really appreciate any advice you could share
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Dell @printer reset CONTACT ☎ 1:800:681:7208 tec*h support
- 2 Late November with a 7-month-old - Portugal?
- 3 Please help: Swiss Pass/Lucerne/Engadine?
- 4 Best walking route Plitvice Lakes
- 5 London with Teens Trip Report
- 6 Bregenzer Festspiele: the opera Carmen
- 7 Cortona -- just a passing thought
- 8 Sitting at a cafe watching the world go by - hmmm...
- 9 Charming Balcony Hotel in Le Marais?
- 10 Trip Report: Italy with the bambinos!
- 11 Day trip from Amsterdam for college girls
- 12 Trains from Istanbul to Budapest
- 13 Madrid/Andalucia Trip
- 14 Madrird and Seville
- 15 Greece
- 16 Ludwig Castles
- 17 3 Weeks in Sicilia!!
- 18 FYI, Bourdain in Porto, this Sunday (July 2)
- 19 Lake Como AREA questions
- 20 RS view on booking.com & the like
- 21 Konigsee or Wolfgangsee for a stay of 3 days ?
- 22 Italy- dolomites and cinque terre
- 23 David's Abbreviated Iceland Trip Report
- 24 Help on ancient history route
- 25 2 weeks Croatia Itinerary - Doable??