Looking for some thoughts and suggestions on the below itinerary for mid December to mid January of this year. We are a young couple (25) and prefer culture and sightseeing rather than nightlife and 'hip scenes'. We understand there is 'a lot' in the below, but we have no issues going between lots of different places. We are coming from Australia so prefer to see as much as possible after such a long plane trip! We have done the 'relaxed' holidays before (5 or so nights in each location) but prefer to see more....
Budapest 4 nights (1 day recovery from long haul flight)
Monte Carlo 2n
Would really appreciate any advice you could share
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 family holiday Rome&Venice
- 2 Portugal and Spain itinerary help!
- 3 Tour groups
- 4 Need help with itinerary & trains
- 5 Itinerary help for first trip to Greece
- 6 Help with out two middle days in Puglia
- 7 Ireland in April
- 8 Life on the Farm Draws Some French
- 9 Notes on Venice, Bassano del Grappa, Garda, Cremona & Milan (Sept 2016)
- 10 No Reservations...our laidback Paris Christmas
- 11 For a Taste of Four Cultures on Two Contınents
- 12 So much to do, so little time!
- 13 Ireland Trip Planning Advice
- 14 Baby Milk
- 15 How is the drive from Munich to Paris?
- 16 More earthquakes in central Italy
- 17 French restaurants
- 18 Ger's Trip to Rome & Bologna
- 19 UK in July -- early planning stages
- 20 Driving in Italy?
- 21 Back from Bologna, trip report
- 22 Luggage Storage at Barcelona Port
- 23 Super Cover For Hertz
- 24 First-ish Trip To UK Itinerary Suggestions?
- 25 Amalfi coast hotel recs