Looking for some thoughts and suggestions on the below itinerary for mid December to mid January of this year. We are a young couple (25) and prefer culture and sightseeing rather than nightlife and 'hip scenes'. We understand there is 'a lot' in the below, but we have no issues going between lots of different places. We are coming from Australia so prefer to see as much as possible after such a long plane trip! We have done the 'relaxed' holidays before (5 or so nights in each location) but prefer to see more....
Budapest 4 nights (1 day recovery from long haul flight)
Monte Carlo 2n
Would really appreciate any advice you could share
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Solo accommodation -- London -- Dec 19-ish
- 2 italy Cinque Terre
- 3 wondering if this trip too ambitious
- 4 Itinerary for 5 adults, 3 kids, 2 weeks, & 1 holiday adventure!
- 5 Renfe AVE, Alvia & Avant Trains
- 6 Ireland with 2 young kids
- 7 Munich and....???
- 8 Restaurant recs for French food in Montreux and surrounding area
- 9 He Musta Saw Us a-Comin': A Brief, Cautionary Tale about Taxis in Rome
- 10 Caution picking car from Europcar at Stazione Termini
- 11 Need help with Honeymoon - Italy, Slovenia, Croatia
- 12 Spanish Medical Providers
- 13 Suggestion for trip to Switzerland, Greece and Italy
- 14 13 Nights Greece, first time, April 2018. HELP
- 15 Great Value Vacations - NOT
- 16 Undiscovered Places in Paris
- 17 Can parking
- 18 From the Riviera to Rome: Two Terrific Weeks in Italy
- 19 Looking for a 5 star resort on Spanish coast for January
- 20 Planes, Train, and, well, no automobiles
- 21 Give 2 1/2 Days to Porto or 1 1/2 Days with Day Trip to Coimbra?
- 22 VAT refund transferring through CDG
- 23 Driving through Paris
- 24 Itinerary between Milan and Venice
- 25 San Sebastián