This is my first post and I wish it wasn’t help with an itinerary but guess what? It is!
I have done lots of research and planned other trips in the past, but this one is a bit different. It’s changed over the past week because I am now going solo. I was suppose to have spent 5 days in Barcelona and was to stay with the person I had planned this trip with. Now that is not an option. I am a female in my 20’s and this would not be my first solo trip, however I am a bit sketched about Rome. I had some issues when I was in Paris and Barcelona last year.
Is this even do able? Or is my time better spent elsewhere?
Sept.12 - leave Vancouver
Sept.13 - arrive Lisbon (2:30pm nap time)
Sept.16 - leave Lisbon/arrive Rome (9:45am)
Sept.19 - leave Rome/arrive Dubrovnik (not yet booked)
Sept.22 or 23 - leave Dubrovnik/ arrive Barcelona (not yet booked)
Sept.24 - leave Barcelona (7am) / arrive Vancouver
So I only really have up until the 19th planned! Any suggestions are appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Passport not stamped on entry into Rome, hassle exiting Frankfurt
- 2 Lyon
- 3 Dolomites October 14-18
- 4 Italy train strike - high speed trains?
- 5 Will July 23 Become England's Independence Day?
- 6 Milan overnight or not en route to MXP with 2 kids
- 7 Traveling into Frankfurt and catching a flight to London
- 8 Le Marche, Italy
- 9 Driving from Tuscany to Positano - recos needed!
- 10 Two Weeks in Normandy/Paris
- 11 Road Trip - Genoa, Italy to Bordeaux, France
- 12 sim card
- 13 itinerary help for 14 days on Sicily
- 14 Elbe Bike Trip 2 with a nasty end
- 15 Salzburg or Cesky Krumlov??
- 16 Is Venice overrated?
- 17 San Sebastian to Cadaques
- 18 Help. Medical escort needed after accident during holiday.
- 19 4 weeks in Italy July with children
- 20 Happy accidents ,undiscovered gems -London, Paris
- 21 Parisian hotel lobby goes on the attack
- 22 Planning a 10 day Swiss and Austrian Tour
- 23 SWITZERLAND IN 5 SUMMER DAYS
- 24 Venice to Croatia
- 25 Help planning!! 3 days between Kandersteg & Interlaken