This is my first post and I wish it wasn’t help with an itinerary but guess what? It is!
I have done lots of research and planned other trips in the past, but this one is a bit different. It’s changed over the past week because I am now going solo. I was suppose to have spent 5 days in Barcelona and was to stay with the person I had planned this trip with. Now that is not an option. I am a female in my 20’s and this would not be my first solo trip, however I am a bit sketched about Rome. I had some issues when I was in Paris and Barcelona last year.
Is this even do able? Or is my time better spent elsewhere?
Sept.12 - leave Vancouver
Sept.13 - arrive Lisbon (2:30pm nap time)
Sept.16 - leave Lisbon/arrive Rome (9:45am)
Sept.19 - leave Rome/arrive Dubrovnik (not yet booked)
Sept.22 or 23 - leave Dubrovnik/ arrive Barcelona (not yet booked)
Sept.24 - leave Barcelona (7am) / arrive Vancouver
So I only really have up until the 19th planned! Any suggestions are appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Andalucia - very early trip thinking - reactions?
- 2 Skippered Charter Greece Islands
- 3 Southern Spain
- 4 All Set To Go!!
- 5 Christmas in Paris and Strasbourg in 2015
- 6 Which european city?
- 7 Bus Service Between Spoleto and Norcia
- 8 Italy Countryside
- 9 Sono arrivato a Venezia
- 10 Paris-Loire-Avignon-Barcelona itinerary (help)
- 11 Italy, mid May, 10 days, Rome + another city?
- 12 Family vacay for 6 weeks with 2 Toddlers
- 13 Scotland November 2015
- 14 Earthquakes in Tuscany
- 15 Germany in December 2015
- 16 Bus Tour with a toddler
- 17 Greece or Portugal for 3-4 week fall sojourn?
- 18 Vegan in Germany?
- 19 Help!! which tour company is the best for group tours in Italy?
- 20 Minimalist wardrobe for Europe
- 21 Siena - Pienza - Montepulciano
- 22 biking tours in Italy?
- 23 Treis-Karden 4 days and Trier 2 days?
- 24 Trip to Central and Eastern Europe Aug 2015 (3-9 months)
- 25 Taxi or Tube from LHR to Gloucester Road Tube?