This is my first post and I wish it wasn’t help with an itinerary but guess what? It is!
I have done lots of research and planned other trips in the past, but this one is a bit different. It’s changed over the past week because I am now going solo. I was suppose to have spent 5 days in Barcelona and was to stay with the person I had planned this trip with. Now that is not an option. I am a female in my 20’s and this would not be my first solo trip, however I am a bit sketched about Rome. I had some issues when I was in Paris and Barcelona last year.
Is this even do able? Or is my time better spent elsewhere?
Sept.12 - leave Vancouver
Sept.13 - arrive Lisbon (2:30pm nap time)
Sept.16 - leave Lisbon/arrive Rome (9:45am)
Sept.19 - leave Rome/arrive Dubrovnik (not yet booked)
Sept.22 or 23 - leave Dubrovnik/ arrive Barcelona (not yet booked)
Sept.24 - leave Barcelona (7am) / arrive Vancouver
So I only really have up until the 19th planned! Any suggestions are appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Suggestions for my Andalucia Itinerary
- 2 Como Lake for Easter weekend - is a rental car worthwhile?
- 3 Rome Itinerary -- done my homework, please comment
- 4 Does ticket to Delacroix allow entry to Louvre?
- 5 Saone River Burgundy self-drive barge need itinerary
- 6 Vimy Ridge to CDG airport.
- 7 Any trouble using credit card on Bono Turistico Granada website?
- 8 Is the roof of La Grande Arche de la Défense open yet?
- 9 Any Pros Out There on Sending FedEx from Italy to U.S.?
- 10 itinerary help needed - Mediterranean Turkey / Turquoise Coast
- 11 Turkey - Live report
- 12 How would you spend 4 nights/3days on Lake Como?
- 13 Molise and Southern Abruzzo - Does it have to be a secret ?
- 14 Hotels in old Rome
- 15 Wish me luck please
- 16 Drug addict cleansing in France and Spain
- 17 Apartment in Seville in April help
- 18 Inexperienced traveler trying to plan for 2 weeks in Europe!
- 19 Paris to Etretat Day Trip
- 20 San Sebastian or Pamploma?
- 21 Just curious: Kids at the Moulin Rouge?
- 22 British Royals
- 23 Train from Paris to Avignon
- 24 Paris and Normandy Trains
- 25 Phone/GPS/Internet Access Strategies for European Vacation