This is my first post and I wish it wasn’t help with an itinerary but guess what? It is!
I have done lots of research and planned other trips in the past, but this one is a bit different. It’s changed over the past week because I am now going solo. I was suppose to have spent 5 days in Barcelona and was to stay with the person I had planned this trip with. Now that is not an option. I am a female in my 20’s and this would not be my first solo trip, however I am a bit sketched about Rome. I had some issues when I was in Paris and Barcelona last year.
Is this even do able? Or is my time better spent elsewhere?
Sept.12 - leave Vancouver
Sept.13 - arrive Lisbon (2:30pm nap time)
Sept.16 - leave Lisbon/arrive Rome (9:45am)
Sept.19 - leave Rome/arrive Dubrovnik (not yet booked)
Sept.22 or 23 - leave Dubrovnik/ arrive Barcelona (not yet booked)
Sept.24 - leave Barcelona (7am) / arrive Vancouver
So I only really have up until the 19th planned! Any suggestions are appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Birthday trip for Mom in May 2015
- 2 Venice Itinerary Help, Please
- 3 Should one go to an iconic place to eat something not very palatable?
- 4 Walking in the dales: Sedbergh or Malhamdale?
- 5 Airbnb scam
- 6 Photography Trip Ideas in Eastern Europe
- 7 What to do when your intra-Europe flight gets delayed?
- 8 Which is a better hotel location in Rome
- 9 Ventimiglia to Trieste
- 10 Tipping in the UK
- 11 Central Europe itinerary
- 12 Pre-Trip Jitters!
- 13 floods in Andalucia
- 14 Amsterdam, Antwerp, Bruges over New Years
- 15 Inexpensive Restaurant in Zurich
- 16 Walking through Hyde park with luggage on a Sat morning?
- 17 Barcelona Hotels, Looking for recommendations
- 18 Barcelona next week, itinerary critique?
- 19 Ellen & Stu Dudley's trip to the Ile de Re & the Loire.
- 20 2 full days in Santorini, should we rent a car ?
- 21 Arriving in Prague
- 22 Rick Steves - Ugly American Again!
- 23 4 Months in Europe
- 24 2 Days in Rome
- 25 Using Debit Cards for Purchases