This is my first post and I wish it wasn’t help with an itinerary but guess what? It is!
I have done lots of research and planned other trips in the past, but this one is a bit different. It’s changed over the past week because I am now going solo. I was suppose to have spent 5 days in Barcelona and was to stay with the person I had planned this trip with. Now that is not an option. I am a female in my 20’s and this would not be my first solo trip, however I am a bit sketched about Rome. I had some issues when I was in Paris and Barcelona last year.
Is this even do able? Or is my time better spent elsewhere?
Sept.12 - leave Vancouver
Sept.13 - arrive Lisbon (2:30pm nap time)
Sept.16 - leave Lisbon/arrive Rome (9:45am)
Sept.19 - leave Rome/arrive Dubrovnik (not yet booked)
Sept.22 or 23 - leave Dubrovnik/ arrive Barcelona (not yet booked)
Sept.24 - leave Barcelona (7am) / arrive Vancouver
So I only really have up until the 19th planned! Any suggestions are appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 The elusive `Northern Lights` Where I go , they don`t!
- 2 LEGAL PROCEDURE
- 3 Terrorism in Europe
- 4 Trying to get a handle on our 19 days in Tuscany and Umbria
- 5 London for Free
- 6 Anyone familiar with these Ile St. Louis apartments?
- 7 Northern Italy for Nature Lovers/Crowd Haters
- 8 Renewing our vows in Venice
- 9 Northern Lights in Scotland??
- 10 Madrid: Historic Homes & Gardens
- 11 Madrid: City Views
- 12 Spain Rental Car Logistics - Barcelona Train Station
- 13 London restaurants
- 14 biking in France
- 15 Music and/or Favorite Day Trips, Barcelona
- 16 Flying Virgin Atlantic Premium Economy to London
- 17 Bilbo's wedding in Puglia, what could go wrong?
- 18 Paris Markets for a 5 Course Meal
- 19 Marche Bastille - Oct Hours and Meet up Location?
- 20 Venice: budget hotel for high school group?
- 21 Three weeks holiday in Turkey
- 22 Ronda or Vejer de la Frontera?
- 23 How to schedule train connection from Frankfurt Airport
- 24 Peggy does Deutschland...
- 25 Our Spain Adventure -- Cordoba, Seville, Granada and Barcelona! (Part One)