This is my first post and I wish it wasn’t help with an itinerary but guess what? It is!
I have done lots of research and planned other trips in the past, but this one is a bit different. It’s changed over the past week because I am now going solo. I was suppose to have spent 5 days in Barcelona and was to stay with the person I had planned this trip with. Now that is not an option. I am a female in my 20’s and this would not be my first solo trip, however I am a bit sketched about Rome. I had some issues when I was in Paris and Barcelona last year.
Is this even do able? Or is my time better spent elsewhere?
Sept.12 - leave Vancouver
Sept.13 - arrive Lisbon (2:30pm nap time)
Sept.16 - leave Lisbon/arrive Rome (9:45am)
Sept.19 - leave Rome/arrive Dubrovnik (not yet booked)
Sept.22 or 23 - leave Dubrovnik/ arrive Barcelona (not yet booked)
Sept.24 - leave Barcelona (7am) / arrive Vancouver
So I only really have up until the 19th planned! Any suggestions are appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Using Google maps on phone
- 2 Can I buy "plus size" clothes in France?
- 3 travel plan
- 4 The cathedral of Amiens in color
- 5 Segovia Hotel
- 6 Day trip to Pompeii from Napoli
- 7 Need good fondue in Lucerne
- 8 Train/Subway Questions
- 9 Beautiful Ireland: a 3-week solo journey.
- 10 Parking in Hallstadt, Dachstein and Linz?
- 11 EMERGENCY: Husband stuck in France without Green Card to return to USA
- 12 Considering selling off everything to travel the world...maybe
- 13 Skakalient gorge
- 14 Pretty small towns in Bavaria
- 15 Italy in 3 days
- 16 Car rental for travel to Cotswolds
- 17 9 days in Austria. Vienna plus 4 days w/car, Salzburg, then train back
- 18 Our Next Europe Trip
- 19 Train Prague to Vienna
- 20 More help with Ireland Itinerary
- 21 Books On Living in France
- 22 Northern Italy junket
- 23 MaiTaiTom's "Insane For Spain" - 2015
- 24 Germany Itinerary
- 25 Civray (Charente) in France worth visiting?