This is my first post and I wish it wasn’t help with an itinerary but guess what? It is!
I have done lots of research and planned other trips in the past, but this one is a bit different. It’s changed over the past week because I am now going solo. I was suppose to have spent 5 days in Barcelona and was to stay with the person I had planned this trip with. Now that is not an option. I am a female in my 20’s and this would not be my first solo trip, however I am a bit sketched about Rome. I had some issues when I was in Paris and Barcelona last year.
Is this even do able? Or is my time better spent elsewhere?
Sept.12 - leave Vancouver
Sept.13 - arrive Lisbon (2:30pm nap time)
Sept.16 - leave Lisbon/arrive Rome (9:45am)
Sept.19 - leave Rome/arrive Dubrovnik (not yet booked)
Sept.22 or 23 - leave Dubrovnik/ arrive Barcelona (not yet booked)
Sept.24 - leave Barcelona (7am) / arrive Vancouver
So I only really have up until the 19th planned! Any suggestions are appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Can't we Fodorites be kinder in our responses, especially to new posters?
- 2 Help with my 9 week Europe Itinerary
- 3 Using Kindle, Netflix, Amazon Prime in Europe
- 4 Apartments in Lisbon-Neighbouhood?
- 5 Honeymoon Plans London+Paris+??April-May
- 6 KNOWL and/or CHARTWELL in Kent from London by train?
- 7 3 nights in Tuscany
- 8 Amalfi or Positano
- 9 Cheltenham or Moreton-in-Marsh?
- 10 River Boat Cruise
- 11 Help required with Ireland Itinerary
- 12 Hostel Advice
- 13 Flying with Air France and Alitalia
- 14 Public Transportation in Vienna: Borderline Organized Crime
- 15 Need help with 2.5 days Rome itinerary
- 16 where to stay (and how long), what to see around Nuremberg
- 17 Scotland Advise: Isle of Skye or Glen Coe
- 18 SPANISH MUSEUMS
- 19 Cordoba or Granada?
- 20 Munich, Germany
- 21 Doobie in Amsterdam
- 22 Review of the Jhieronimus Bosch ehibition
- 23 Hotel Modigliani or Hotel Santa Maria (Rome)
- 24 Corsica France...Calvi or Ajaccio or?
- 25 Italy + Greece + Croatia