This is my first post and I wish it wasn’t help with an itinerary but guess what? It is!
I have done lots of research and planned other trips in the past, but this one is a bit different. It’s changed over the past week because I am now going solo. I was suppose to have spent 5 days in Barcelona and was to stay with the person I had planned this trip with. Now that is not an option. I am a female in my 20’s and this would not be my first solo trip, however I am a bit sketched about Rome. I had some issues when I was in Paris and Barcelona last year.
Is this even do able? Or is my time better spent elsewhere?
Sept.12 - leave Vancouver
Sept.13 - arrive Lisbon (2:30pm nap time)
Sept.16 - leave Lisbon/arrive Rome (9:45am)
Sept.19 - leave Rome/arrive Dubrovnik (not yet booked)
Sept.22 or 23 - leave Dubrovnik/ arrive Barcelona (not yet booked)
Sept.24 - leave Barcelona (7am) / arrive Vancouver
So I only really have up until the 19th planned! Any suggestions are appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Skopelos, Skiathos plus 1 Other?
- 2 To Hampton Court Palace
- 3 Hotel option - pay now or pay later
- 4 Barcelona San Pau Apartment
- 5 Illegal vacation apts. in Paris
- 6 Athens Hotels Plaka
- 7 Help-1st time solo travel in Basel and Amsterdam
- 8 Lake Constance - Where to stay?
- 9 Algarve from Faro Airport
- 10 Where to stay in Barcelona during La Merce?
- 11 Swallows and Amazons! (or a midweek break in the Lake District)
- 12 EasyBus from CDG - reliable?
- 13 ROME JEWISH GHETTO - directions needed
- 14 France for Six Weeks
- 15 Stresa: Do I Need A Car?
- 16 My thoughts on Mallorca
- 17 London-Paris solo trip
- 18 Pre-booking train travel in Spain
- 19 Dublin to Dingle?
- 20 Northern England /Scotland in 16 days
- 21 Another Visit to London
- 22 Photo Essay of Paris Liberation then & Now
- 23 Northern Spain
- 24 Day trip London to Belgium - Help!
- 25 Croatia - advice on where to stay in Plitvice Lakes