This is my first post and I wish it wasn’t help with an itinerary but guess what? It is!
I have done lots of research and planned other trips in the past, but this one is a bit different. It’s changed over the past week because I am now going solo. I was suppose to have spent 5 days in Barcelona and was to stay with the person I had planned this trip with. Now that is not an option. I am a female in my 20’s and this would not be my first solo trip, however I am a bit sketched about Rome. I had some issues when I was in Paris and Barcelona last year.
Is this even do able? Or is my time better spent elsewhere?
Sept.12 - leave Vancouver
Sept.13 - arrive Lisbon (2:30pm nap time)
Sept.16 - leave Lisbon/arrive Rome (9:45am)
Sept.19 - leave Rome/arrive Dubrovnik (not yet booked)
Sept.22 or 23 - leave Dubrovnik/ arrive Barcelona (not yet booked)
Sept.24 - leave Barcelona (7am) / arrive Vancouver
So I only really have up until the 19th planned! Any suggestions are appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Warning NEVER BOOK at Castro Exclusive Residences Barcelona!
- 2 Italy Trip: Another Scrap With Friction
- 3 Two Dip-$hits go to Italy! Amalfi Coast, Rome and Bologna
- 4 Mittenwald (or general vicinity)
- 5 A few ( stupid) questions 1st time to Paris
- 6 Walking and Hiking around Nice
- 7 Top 10 Don't Miss -- ROI and NI
- 8 Loire Valley - Private Driver/Guide
- 9 Trip report: Kayaking, Riding and fall in Split, Croatia
- 10 ...Got a speeding ticket in Spain...
- 11 Live ( almost) report from Greece!
- 12 Backpacking Europe in the Winter
- 13 NCAA Pigskin Week Six ? Picks?
- 14 Tentative Itinerary for London & south east UK
- 15 Parma- Uh, Oops- Historic Dist. Ticket
- 16 Can you help me with an Oyster Card?
- 17 "Or Like in Europe Where Folks Share Tables to Save Space"
- 18 Travel between Madrid and Caceres
- 19 A nine day whirl through Istanbul and Cappadocia
- 20 60 Minutes: Scathing Review of Italy's Care of Cultural Heritage...
- 21 Question on France travel
- 22 Lavido, Ireland? Where is it??
- 23 Public holiday Prague 17 Nov
- 24 Sweden For Christmas Ideas
- 25 Roaming Romania, Take Two