This is my first post and I wish it wasn’t help with an itinerary but guess what? It is!
I have done lots of research and planned other trips in the past, but this one is a bit different. It’s changed over the past week because I am now going solo. I was suppose to have spent 5 days in Barcelona and was to stay with the person I had planned this trip with. Now that is not an option. I am a female in my 20’s and this would not be my first solo trip, however I am a bit sketched about Rome. I had some issues when I was in Paris and Barcelona last year.
Is this even do able? Or is my time better spent elsewhere?
Sept.12 - leave Vancouver
Sept.13 - arrive Lisbon (2:30pm nap time)
Sept.16 - leave Lisbon/arrive Rome (9:45am)
Sept.19 - leave Rome/arrive Dubrovnik (not yet booked)
Sept.22 or 23 - leave Dubrovnik/ arrive Barcelona (not yet booked)
Sept.24 - leave Barcelona (7am) / arrive Vancouver
So I only really have up until the 19th planned! Any suggestions are appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Sagrada Familia Ticket Choices
- 2 Is Easter week 2015 too early for Keukenhof garden?
- 3 12 days in italy help
- 4 Pick my Paris Restaurants
- 5 Rail Pass for 2 countries, but HELP, we wish to cross in/out of a 3rd
- 6 Welltravbrit's London Sojourn - An Ongoing Trip Report
- 7 Mont St. Michele?
- 8 Aug/Sept trip to Amsterdam - time for Brussels too?
- 9 Avoid Web Reservation International Maffia!
- 10 Siciliy - travel from Taormina to Siracusa via public transportation
- 11 Holy Week in Seville 2015
- 12 11 day trip Switzerland & France please help for Itinerary
- 13 A taste of Scotland and Ireland
- 14 What is the perfect day in Bruges?
- 15 North side of Thun Lake Switzerland as a lodging base
- 16 Stay in Venice
- 17 Trains from Brussels to other Belgian cities/towns
- 18 Our first trip to Europe
- 19 Where to stay in Barcelona
- 20 Best Luggage for Cobblestone/Stairs
- 21 France Tourisme - Is it a reliable tour company?
- 22 Athens and which islands?
- 23 lauterbrunnen lodging, down to 2 choices
- 24 London 2-for-1: Using an "unused" Train Ticket
- 25 Gift for my European Friends- How about Hershey?