This is my first post and I wish it wasn’t help with an itinerary but guess what? It is!
I have done lots of research and planned other trips in the past, but this one is a bit different. It’s changed over the past week because I am now going solo. I was suppose to have spent 5 days in Barcelona and was to stay with the person I had planned this trip with. Now that is not an option. I am a female in my 20’s and this would not be my first solo trip, however I am a bit sketched about Rome. I had some issues when I was in Paris and Barcelona last year.
Is this even do able? Or is my time better spent elsewhere?
Sept.12 - leave Vancouver
Sept.13 - arrive Lisbon (2:30pm nap time)
Sept.16 - leave Lisbon/arrive Rome (9:45am)
Sept.19 - leave Rome/arrive Dubrovnik (not yet booked)
Sept.22 or 23 - leave Dubrovnik/ arrive Barcelona (not yet booked)
Sept.24 - leave Barcelona (7am) / arrive Vancouver
So I only really have up until the 19th planned! Any suggestions are appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Madrid Apartment Rentals
- 2 Three Week Graduation Trip to Amsterdam, Bruges, Berlin, and Paris
- 3 Planning 18 day euro trip HELP
- 4 Madrid: Atmospheric Old Taverns
- 5 Is it worth driving around Southern Tuscany if we don't drink wine?
- 6 30 day Multi-Country Europe Trip in June- PLEASE HELP WITH ITINERARY!!!
- 7 Maitaitom & Tracy's Romantic 20th Anniversary Paris 2014 Trip In September
- 8 Olive Oil
- 9 January in Ireland: Recommendations on Lodging?
- 10 Aix En Provence to Marsilles or Nice for a few days?
- 11 3 adults in a Triple room at Hotel Attalos- crazy?
- 12 Italy Trip: Another Scrap With Friction
- 13 Air France strike is extended until 26 September
- 14 Spain (Practical) Trip Report
- 15 Cell phones- London and Paris
- 16 Has anyone used a Tour Guide in Sicily?
- 17 Pre-Trip Jitters!
- 18 Rental car return -> Taxi at Barcelona Airport
- 19 paris apartment opinion airbnb
- 20 Paris in 1 Day
- 21 Oslo in early Oct
- 22 Florence over Christmas w kids
- 23 Mr & Mrs Annhig go bummelling round Germany.
- 24 Are you following Scotland's upcoming vote on independence?
- 25 Once Again Asking .... This Time Ireland