This is my first post and I wish it wasn’t help with an itinerary but guess what? It is!
I have done lots of research and planned other trips in the past, but this one is a bit different. It’s changed over the past week because I am now going solo. I was suppose to have spent 5 days in Barcelona and was to stay with the person I had planned this trip with. Now that is not an option. I am a female in my 20’s and this would not be my first solo trip, however I am a bit sketched about Rome. I had some issues when I was in Paris and Barcelona last year.
Is this even do able? Or is my time better spent elsewhere?
Sept.12 - leave Vancouver
Sept.13 - arrive Lisbon (2:30pm nap time)
Sept.16 - leave Lisbon/arrive Rome (9:45am)
Sept.19 - leave Rome/arrive Dubrovnik (not yet booked)
Sept.22 or 23 - leave Dubrovnik/ arrive Barcelona (not yet booked)
Sept.24 - leave Barcelona (7am) / arrive Vancouver
So I only really have up until the 19th planned! Any suggestions are appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Comfortable Shoes for Men and for Women
- 2 Walking the Cotswolds
- 3 Do I need a debit/PiIN card in England?
- 4 A great read for anyone visiting the UK.
- 5 My summer in Paris
- 6 Comments, please about these Rome apartments
- 7 Basque Region and Rioja in December
- 8 Looking for place to stop on way to Rome from Amalfi
- 9 3 wks touring Sicily, what not to miss?
- 10 Return to Paris after 15 Years
- 11 Vienna or Munich
- 12 November in Vienna and ??? : Questions
- 13 Italy- Sicily and the Amalfi coast - travel logistics
- 14 Women's semi-stylish, comfortable shoes?
- 15 Copenhagen - where to go/see
- 16 Ireland or Scotland
- 17 Paris tipping hotel maids
- 18 Booking flights! Best timing for kids?
- 19 Trains to and from Granada
- 20 Italy, Spain and France
- 21 Spain and around that for 2 weeks
- 22 Checking email
- 23 Day trips from Cologne
- 24 Munich or Fussen for Bavaria Region?
- 25 Paris Vacation Rentals in 2015