This is my first post and I wish it wasn’t help with an itinerary but guess what? It is!
I have done lots of research and planned other trips in the past, but this one is a bit different. It’s changed over the past week because I am now going solo. I was suppose to have spent 5 days in Barcelona and was to stay with the person I had planned this trip with. Now that is not an option. I am a female in my 20’s and this would not be my first solo trip, however I am a bit sketched about Rome. I had some issues when I was in Paris and Barcelona last year.
Is this even do able? Or is my time better spent elsewhere?
Sept.12 - leave Vancouver
Sept.13 - arrive Lisbon (2:30pm nap time)
Sept.16 - leave Lisbon/arrive Rome (9:45am)
Sept.19 - leave Rome/arrive Dubrovnik (not yet booked)
Sept.22 or 23 - leave Dubrovnik/ arrive Barcelona (not yet booked)
Sept.24 - leave Barcelona (7am) / arrive Vancouver
So I only really have up until the 19th planned! Any suggestions are appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Short trip to Athens and Santorini. Ideas welcomed
- 2 Amsterdam hotel with a canal view
- 3 Top Tourist Mob Scenes in Europe
- 4 Four weeks in the UK: Critique my itinerary?
- 5 GPS vs Google Maps
- 6 Requesting Suggestions for Venice
- 7 Berlin bans Airbnb apartment letting
- 8 Cochinillo in Segovia
- 9 Rome & Florence, 10-12 days or so
- 10 Once in a life time 3 month Europe Trip
- 11 What clothes?
- 12 10 nights in France
- 13 Questions about Italy again
- 14 2 weeks in Southern Italy
- 15 Spain schedule - reality check please.
- 16 One week in Sicily - Taormina, Ortigia, Agrigento & Palermo
- 17 Question about Hostels in Europe during the summer
- 18 Stop between Munich and Cochem (long train ride)
- 19 Who Tips In Paris Cafes and How Much?
- 20 Uber in Paris: OK now ?
- 21 Advice for Florence & Rome with Baby
- 22 Driving Tour - Bari to Bologna
- 23 Car rental in Caen?
- 24 Have You Ever Been Robbed in Europe?
- 25 Trip Report - Sicily in 30 days 2016