This is my first post and I wish it wasn’t help with an itinerary but guess what? It is!
I have done lots of research and planned other trips in the past, but this one is a bit different. It’s changed over the past week because I am now going solo. I was suppose to have spent 5 days in Barcelona and was to stay with the person I had planned this trip with. Now that is not an option. I am a female in my 20’s and this would not be my first solo trip, however I am a bit sketched about Rome. I had some issues when I was in Paris and Barcelona last year.
Is this even do able? Or is my time better spent elsewhere?
Sept.12 - leave Vancouver
Sept.13 - arrive Lisbon (2:30pm nap time)
Sept.16 - leave Lisbon/arrive Rome (9:45am)
Sept.19 - leave Rome/arrive Dubrovnik (not yet booked)
Sept.22 or 23 - leave Dubrovnik/ arrive Barcelona (not yet booked)
Sept.24 - leave Barcelona (7am) / arrive Vancouver
So I only really have up until the 19th planned! Any suggestions are appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Honoring my Father, Belgium, Amsterdam, London and TWO GTGs
- 2 Spain diving
- 3 Worried my mother won't be able to fly!
- 4 Itinerary help
- 5 Scenic drive: Seville-Granada-Barcelona
- 6 Lack of diversity? Venice/Florence/Rome
- 7 Malaga Train Station Car Drop off
- 8 HeathrowAirport to bakery
- 9 Ceramics
- 10 SatNav and GPS systems that show speed cameras are illegal
- 11 Question for Aussies re travel SIMs in Europe
- 12 Italy Itinerary Feedback wanted!
- 13 Itinerary help for family with young kids
- 14 Puglia impressions, in brief
- 15 French Prem Train Fares
- 16 Cash-free Scandinavia?
- 17 Rome Private Tours
- 18 First Trip to Europe Itinerary
- 19 Three days in Athens
- 20 Andalucia - Food Vocabulary - suggestions, corrections?
- 21 10 days in Barcelona anything different we could do?
- 22 Passport
- 23 Paris, Amsterdam, Berlin, Venice, Rome too much for 15-20 days?
- 24 Driving the Pyrenees from Barcelona to San Sebastián . Need advice ....
- 25 Intercity Train