This is my first post and I wish it wasn’t help with an itinerary but guess what? It is!
I have done lots of research and planned other trips in the past, but this one is a bit different. It’s changed over the past week because I am now going solo. I was suppose to have spent 5 days in Barcelona and was to stay with the person I had planned this trip with. Now that is not an option. I am a female in my 20’s and this would not be my first solo trip, however I am a bit sketched about Rome. I had some issues when I was in Paris and Barcelona last year.
Is this even do able? Or is my time better spent elsewhere?
Sept.12 - leave Vancouver
Sept.13 - arrive Lisbon (2:30pm nap time)
Sept.16 - leave Lisbon/arrive Rome (9:45am)
Sept.19 - leave Rome/arrive Dubrovnik (not yet booked)
Sept.22 or 23 - leave Dubrovnik/ arrive Barcelona (not yet booked)
Sept.24 - leave Barcelona (7am) / arrive Vancouver
So I only really have up until the 19th planned! Any suggestions are appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Italy- Sicily and the Amalfi coast - travel logistics
- 2 Pompei Excursion from Sorrento? What do you think of this estimate?
- 3 Paris Vacation Rentals in 2015
- 4 RTVE article on Spain ATM fees
- 5 Switzerland Itinerary Help!
- 6 Which European Countries Speak the Most English?
- 7 Yay or Nay to these "front of the line" Vatican tours?
- 8 Seafari Boat Tour
- 9 Copenhagen - where to go/see
- 10 48 hours in london with kids and stay at premier inn
- 11 My summer in Paris
- 12 Alsace
- 13 Fodor Forum Valuable
- 14 HELP!!` I'm being held prisoner.
- 15 November in Greece
- 16 two weeks trip to Switzerland and French Rivwra
- 17 Newbie - seeking any advice
- 18 Paris food tours?
- 19 Amsterdam and beyond
- 20 Natinoal parks, which one?
- 21 Two UK GTGs - Edinburgh 25 Aug., London 1 Sept.
- 22 Museum tickets in advance?
- 23 5 days in Germany - Travel advice needed
- 24 Purchasing Trenitalia Tickets
- 25 Trip to Paris and Switzerland.