This is my first post and I wish it wasn’t help with an itinerary but guess what? It is!
I have done lots of research and planned other trips in the past, but this one is a bit different. It’s changed over the past week because I am now going solo. I was suppose to have spent 5 days in Barcelona and was to stay with the person I had planned this trip with. Now that is not an option. I am a female in my 20’s and this would not be my first solo trip, however I am a bit sketched about Rome. I had some issues when I was in Paris and Barcelona last year.
Is this even do able? Or is my time better spent elsewhere?
Sept.12 - leave Vancouver
Sept.13 - arrive Lisbon (2:30pm nap time)
Sept.16 - leave Lisbon/arrive Rome (9:45am)
Sept.19 - leave Rome/arrive Dubrovnik (not yet booked)
Sept.22 or 23 - leave Dubrovnik/ arrive Barcelona (not yet booked)
Sept.24 - leave Barcelona (7am) / arrive Vancouver
So I only really have up until the 19th planned! Any suggestions are appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Amsterdam B&B -- Tulipa -- Feedback Wanted
- 2 Where to stay in London
- 3 Spain. malaga to granada
- 4 Rental car and Portugal toll charges
- 5 Alhambra tickets for May?
- 6 EuropeanQuiz # 70 ( Friday)
- 7 ANDALUCIA - CIVIL WAR GUIDE?
- 8 Short trip: Cartmel near South Lakes
- 9 scotland trave;
- 10 where to stay in Lake Como in mid-May?
- 11 Trip to Italy
- 12 help please: draft itinery trip to andalucia with DD(11&14) in april
- 13 London Food Tour
- 14 Border controls at Frankfurt for NZers
- 15 Refining Alsace itinerary
- 16 Chip and pin credit card 2015 question
- 17 Cappadocia Cave hotel suggestion
- 18 Lyon, Beaune, or Dijon as stopover from Antibes to Colmar?
- 19 Freising or Erding?
- 20 Vienna and Prague or Venice/Sienna/Rome for honeymoon?
- 21 Jeff Steiner interviews Adrian Leeds re Paris short-term rentals.
- 22 17 days in Scotland, Ireland and a bit overwhelmed
- 23 Schladming, Austria
- 24 Family trip to France with kids
- 25 Positano to Amalfi in April