This is my first post and I wish it wasn’t help with an itinerary but guess what? It is!
I have done lots of research and planned other trips in the past, but this one is a bit different. It’s changed over the past week because I am now going solo. I was suppose to have spent 5 days in Barcelona and was to stay with the person I had planned this trip with. Now that is not an option. I am a female in my 20’s and this would not be my first solo trip, however I am a bit sketched about Rome. I had some issues when I was in Paris and Barcelona last year.
Is this even do able? Or is my time better spent elsewhere?
Sept.12 - leave Vancouver
Sept.13 - arrive Lisbon (2:30pm nap time)
Sept.16 - leave Lisbon/arrive Rome (9:45am)
Sept.19 - leave Rome/arrive Dubrovnik (not yet booked)
Sept.22 or 23 - leave Dubrovnik/ arrive Barcelona (not yet booked)
Sept.24 - leave Barcelona (7am) / arrive Vancouver
So I only really have up until the 19th planned! Any suggestions are appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Amalfi Coast in October
- 2 Paris in black and white
- 3 Paris: where does a large family can eat and sleep in February?
- 4 20 year-old female planning solo Europe trip -- advice??
- 5 Ideas for Dec (Christmas) holiday - Where to go??
- 6 Budapest hop on hop off bus tour
- 7 Terrorism in Europe
- 8 Venice (Somewhere) and Trieste (Nowhere)—With a Bit of Slovenia In Between
- 9 Help Making Xmas Vacation Decisions
- 10 Advantages and Disadvantages of Visiting Turkey At This Time
- 11 Best area to stay in Dublin for someone in a wheelchair
- 12 Never To Return
- 13 Swiss Air seat assignments
- 14 Italy Trenitalia Strike
- 15 Any last things i might need to know for our trip??
- 16 17 amazing days in Tuscany, Positano and Rome – June 2014!
- 17 eateries in Puglia
- 18 Rome to Amafi coast
- 19 How much luggage?????
- 20 Is WESTMINSTER & WEST END in London the best parts to stay?
- 21 Our Adventure to the Southeast of England and London
- 22 Castles, Palaces and Caves-9 Days in Puglia and Basilicata
- 23 Jamikins and Bikerscott Head Back to Le Marche
- 24 Where to stay on Lake Como with Car
- 25 Hotel in Lake Garda or Desenzano del Gard