This is my first post and I wish it wasn’t help with an itinerary but guess what? It is!
I have done lots of research and planned other trips in the past, but this one is a bit different. It’s changed over the past week because I am now going solo. I was suppose to have spent 5 days in Barcelona and was to stay with the person I had planned this trip with. Now that is not an option. I am a female in my 20’s and this would not be my first solo trip, however I am a bit sketched about Rome. I had some issues when I was in Paris and Barcelona last year.
Is this even do able? Or is my time better spent elsewhere?
Sept.12 - leave Vancouver
Sept.13 - arrive Lisbon (2:30pm nap time)
Sept.16 - leave Lisbon/arrive Rome (9:45am)
Sept.19 - leave Rome/arrive Dubrovnik (not yet booked)
Sept.22 or 23 - leave Dubrovnik/ arrive Barcelona (not yet booked)
Sept.24 - leave Barcelona (7am) / arrive Vancouver
So I only really have up until the 19th planned! Any suggestions are appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 France Itinerary Advice
- 2 Train in Switzerland from Basel to Zermatt to Zurich
- 3 3 days in Normandy (with an 8 year old)
- 4 Murren to Prague
- 5 Le Marche Research Help
- 6 10 days in Italy with 5 and 10 year olds in July
- 7 lurento sports car rental - anyone?
- 8 "Paris? Again?" And an odd pickpocketing
- 9 Public Transportation in England
- 10 Help with Transportation Options in London
- 11 Any good apps for Amsterdam?
- 12 Vegetarian Food in Spain & Portugal
- 13 Barcelona, Bilboa, Cuena, Madrid
- 14 best place in london for indian food without paying an arm and a leg
- 15 Short stay London with Aussie kids or not?
- 16 Day trips: which ones are must-do?
- 17 DECORATED FARMHOUSES OF HÄLSINGLAND IN SWEDEN
- 18 Gorges de Verdon to Eze - where to stay along way?
- 19 Sintra
- 20 Venice Bell Tower
- 21 Heathrow Terminal 2 - Immigration, Bags & Pick-Up
- 22 10 days Greece in mid-Sept 2017
- 23 Croatia - Help on itinerary
- 24 Early Itinerary Munich to Croatia
- 25 4 Days In Northern Italy advice