This is my first post and I wish it wasn’t help with an itinerary but guess what? It is!
I have done lots of research and planned other trips in the past, but this one is a bit different. It’s changed over the past week because I am now going solo. I was suppose to have spent 5 days in Barcelona and was to stay with the person I had planned this trip with. Now that is not an option. I am a female in my 20’s and this would not be my first solo trip, however I am a bit sketched about Rome. I had some issues when I was in Paris and Barcelona last year.
Is this even do able? Or is my time better spent elsewhere?
Sept.12 - leave Vancouver
Sept.13 - arrive Lisbon (2:30pm nap time)
Sept.16 - leave Lisbon/arrive Rome (9:45am)
Sept.19 - leave Rome/arrive Dubrovnik (not yet booked)
Sept.22 or 23 - leave Dubrovnik/ arrive Barcelona (not yet booked)
Sept.24 - leave Barcelona (7am) / arrive Vancouver
So I only really have up until the 19th planned! Any suggestions are appreciated!
- 1 Chambermaid tipping
- 2 10 Summer days in Spain: Barcelona alone or Madrid too?
- 3 River cruises
- 4 Lake District, Hawkshead or Keswick?
- 5 Stockholm Hotel Advice Help I'm torn Hotel Rival, Reisen or Story?????
- 6 7 days in Andalucia
- 7 Scandinavia Itinerary
- 8 Geneva-Verbier-Zurich
- 9 Cycling and wine-tasting through Italy, Slovenia and Croatia
- 10 Help me plan a vacation to Paris!
- 11 Bells, Balls and a Basilica – Cooking in Abruzzo; Eating & Drinking In Rome
- 12 Venice passes....confusing as heck!
- 13 Week in Interlaken at end of February
- 14 Oh Solomillo! 15 Days in Spain
- 15 Switzerland up close...360 views
- 16 Home from Rome - a trip report
- 17 Euro Train
- 18 Ira Has Been Kidnapped
- 19 Unique excursion/experience in Paris
- 20 Anniversary Weekend in Paris
- 21 London for Christmas
- 22 Belgium
- 23 Navigo Decouverte
- 24 Eurostar/Raileurope Advance Booking
- 25 suggestions for a base in france -rouen to st malo in 4 days