This is my first post and I wish it wasn’t help with an itinerary but guess what? It is!
I have done lots of research and planned other trips in the past, but this one is a bit different. It’s changed over the past week because I am now going solo. I was suppose to have spent 5 days in Barcelona and was to stay with the person I had planned this trip with. Now that is not an option. I am a female in my 20’s and this would not be my first solo trip, however I am a bit sketched about Rome. I had some issues when I was in Paris and Barcelona last year.
Is this even do able? Or is my time better spent elsewhere?
Sept.12 - leave Vancouver
Sept.13 - arrive Lisbon (2:30pm nap time)
Sept.16 - leave Lisbon/arrive Rome (9:45am)
Sept.19 - leave Rome/arrive Dubrovnik (not yet booked)
Sept.22 or 23 - leave Dubrovnik/ arrive Barcelona (not yet booked)
Sept.24 - leave Barcelona (7am) / arrive Vancouver
So I only really have up until the 19th planned! Any suggestions are appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 London, England, alone or with a tour group?
- 2 Texting in France
- 3 COPENHAGEN or STOCKHOLM for 4-5 days?
- 4 Cars in France
- 5 Italy - Rome, Venice, and Florence
- 6 Provence, Paris & London in April - 15 day trip
- 7 Rome/Florence
- 8 Roma Pass question on Borghese reservation
- 9 First European Vacation )
- 10 All French taxis now obliged to accept cards
- 11 4 special meals, 2 GTGs, Benedict Cumberbatch and a Tattoo
- 12 London Open House Weekend and Moreton in Marsh
- 13 Awe inspiring on the Amalfi Coast....an Albergo "Clash of the Titans"
- 14 Madrid - how to schedule train from airport
- 15 Lechazo in Castilla; Burgos; Extebarri; Getaria; SS (??)
- 16 Still another Normandy question
- 17 Weekend in Paris in October
- 18 In Barcelona...Montjuic
- 19 Around Geneva?
- 20 Traveling around Lake Geneva
- 21 Paris
- 22 Travel to France & Switzerland with my daughter next summer
- 23 Advice for Siena and Orvieto?
- 24 which dordogne caves AND in which order?
- 25 Where to go