This is my first post and I wish it wasn’t help with an itinerary but guess what? It is!
I have done lots of research and planned other trips in the past, but this one is a bit different. It’s changed over the past week because I am now going solo. I was suppose to have spent 5 days in Barcelona and was to stay with the person I had planned this trip with. Now that is not an option. I am a female in my 20’s and this would not be my first solo trip, however I am a bit sketched about Rome. I had some issues when I was in Paris and Barcelona last year.
Is this even do able? Or is my time better spent elsewhere?
Sept.12 - leave Vancouver
Sept.13 - arrive Lisbon (2:30pm nap time)
Sept.16 - leave Lisbon/arrive Rome (9:45am)
Sept.19 - leave Rome/arrive Dubrovnik (not yet booked)
Sept.22 or 23 - leave Dubrovnik/ arrive Barcelona (not yet booked)
Sept.24 - leave Barcelona (7am) / arrive Vancouver
So I only really have up until the 19th planned! Any suggestions are appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Calling home from abroad
- 2 Day Trip to Greenland from Reykjavik
- 3 Walking stylish sandals/flats
- 4 Help! American needs to get into Italy after staying >90 days
- 5 My Home Exchange Near Lake Como
- 6 ASADOR EXTEBARRI..and assorted related topics..questions..
- 7 Italy for the first time
- 8 Paris Looses $846 Million in Tourism
- 9 20 free days of Europe
- 10 Tour ideas for Malaga, Spain
- 11 4 nights between Zeebrugge and Strasbourg
- 12 Spain Road trip Barcelona to San Sebastian June 2017
- 13 Our European adventures
- 14 *Need help w/Puglia itinerary*
- 15 Late October European trek/hike location suggestions
- 16 How to spend a glorious week in Switzerland?
- 17 Spain Trip Report
- 18 CDG international flight
- 19 Venice to Rome via Pisa in 1 day
- 20 What's the Best way to go to çekirge bursa
- 21 Norfolk base
- 22 Heat wave in Paris? Learn to live with it!
- 23 Going to Spain? Watch this movie.
- 24 Gelato course in Rome?
- 25 The annual Ganesha procession in Paris