Hello, travel gurus,
I'm a very lucky person. My graduation present is five weeks in Europe and an Interrail pass. I want to make sure I make the most of my travel time, so I'm working on an itinerary. I plan to go with a group of three other girls, all of whom are from Germany. We will all be 18. We have a long list of places we'd like to see. Here's the first draft of our itinerary:
Start in Frankfurt then:
I also want to see smaller towns like Manarola in Cinque Terre and find a way to visit Prague and Vienna.
All four of us are concerned that we won't get to spend enough time in each city; we want to cut down our list. So our streamlined itinerary could look something like this:
With Prague and Vienna somewhere in there. Any suggestions for how I can fit these in? Only one of my friends and I want to go.
Is this realistic? Would we be able to easily fit in any of our other destinations from the first list? I would appreciate some general travel hints as well.
All of us have experience traveling without an adult. My friends can speak some French, English, and of course German.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Krakow Day Trips - Renting a car vs. Taking a tour
- 2 3 weeks in Spain
- 3 4 days itinerary for France
- 4 ISO help planning a trip to England in May
- 5 Rent a car in England
- 6 tours/attractions worth paying for in Prague/Vienna/Budapest/Krakow
- 7 Can No Longer o a Road Trip in Europe - what's a better train trip?
- 8 Which cities are a must in Croatia, Bosnia&Herzegovina and Montenegro?
- 9 EuropeTravel-Trivia Quiz #152
- 10 Iceland Itinerary Help
- 11 Single mom w/ 8 mo baby traveling to Paris and London
- 12 South of France - 7 Days - April
- 13 10 nights in Umbria before Rome- advice please
- 14 Warsaw Pollution Reaches Record Highs...
- 15 Our (Somewhat) Laid Back Tour of Old Fave Stops in Italy
- 16 2017 Easter in Italy
- 17 Iceland Trip Report: 9 Days in May - non Ring Road!
- 18 Please help me with the name of this town in Spain
- 19 kimhe or others - flamenco rec in Sevilla?
- 20 Edinburgh to Skye
- 21 Railpass or point-to-point tickets
- 22 Family first time Barcelona (where and how much ?)
- 23 Croatia transportation question.
- 24 Airport Transfer from Edinburgh Center to Glasgow Airport
- 25 Surprise trip to Greece!
Hello, travel gurus,