Hello, travel gurus,
I'm a very lucky person. My graduation present is five weeks in Europe and an Interrail pass. I want to make sure I make the most of my travel time, so I'm working on an itinerary. I plan to go with a group of three other girls, all of whom are from Germany. We will all be 18. We have a long list of places we'd like to see. Here's the first draft of our itinerary:
Start in Frankfurt then:
I also want to see smaller towns like Manarola in Cinque Terre and find a way to visit Prague and Vienna.
All four of us are concerned that we won't get to spend enough time in each city; we want to cut down our list. So our streamlined itinerary could look something like this:
With Prague and Vienna somewhere in there. Any suggestions for how I can fit these in? Only one of my friends and I want to go.
Is this realistic? Would we be able to easily fit in any of our other destinations from the first list? I would appreciate some general travel hints as well.
All of us have experience traveling without an adult. My friends can speak some French, English, and of course German.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 제주신라카지노＼✡™【 UUX74.ZE.AM 】™✡／제주신라카지노
- 2 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 3 Back from Paris
- 4 1 month in Europe
- 5 Mont St. Michel in winter
- 6 Norway, Sweden, Denmark
- 7 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 8 Is winter nice season to visit Hallstatt, Austria ?
- 9 Paris hotels
- 10 London Hotels
- 11 From Portugal to the Pyrenees and onto Paris
- 12 London-Help Me Spend Money
- 13 Paris and London Christmas / NY EVE
- 14 Omonia metro to Piraeus
- 15 5 days near Munich, Germany in late-May
- 16 10 days in Paris and......
- 17 Last minute (next week) London GTG?
- 18 LIsbon
- 19 After Beaune, need suggestions for the next 10 days
- 20 Iceland in 7 days.
- 21 In Search of Montalbano - the ups and downs of 10 days in Eastern Sicily
- 22 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz #139
- 23 Luggage Storage
- 24 Are St. Chapelle concerts just for tourists?
- 25 Where to weekend away from Frankfurt
Hello, travel gurus,