Hello, travel gurus,
I'm a very lucky person. My graduation present is five weeks in Europe and an Interrail pass. I want to make sure I make the most of my travel time, so I'm working on an itinerary. I plan to go with a group of three other girls, all of whom are from Germany. We will all be 18. We have a long list of places we'd like to see. Here's the first draft of our itinerary:
Start in Frankfurt then:
I also want to see smaller towns like Manarola in Cinque Terre and find a way to visit Prague and Vienna.
All four of us are concerned that we won't get to spend enough time in each city; we want to cut down our list. So our streamlined itinerary could look something like this:
With Prague and Vienna somewhere in there. Any suggestions for how I can fit these in? Only one of my friends and I want to go.
Is this realistic? Would we be able to easily fit in any of our other destinations from the first list? I would appreciate some general travel hints as well.
All of us have experience traveling without an adult. My friends can speak some French, English, and of course German.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 What Can We Do to Help A Refugee Family in France?
- 2 Any suggested guide or tour companies for the Acropolis?
- 3 Studying art in English in venice
- 4 Where Would You? (1 random night in Dec btwn Bologna and Montepulciano)
- 5 Connecting rooms for 2 families in Amsterdam?
- 6 Train transfer questions and safety - France/NL/Belgium/UK
- 7 Paris Perfect Legal?
- 8 Trogir or Split
- 9 Iphone 6 usage in multiple European Countries
- 10 Day tour from Edinburgh - Hairy Coo v/s Rabies?
- 11 Suppose to leave on the 24th, still no visa
- 12 Scotland
- 13 Hotels in Turin
- 14 Berlin to ?
- 15 Swiss Pass vs Half Fare Card??
- 16 Greek Mainland Itinerary
- 17 Trip Report: Italy with the bambinos!
- 18 Late November with a 7-month-old - Portugal?
- 19 Istria in two days
- 20 Barcelona and Paris trip report
- 21 Looking for advice about flight from Barcelona to Paris
- 22 Drive from Montepulciano to Cinque Terre
- 23 From Biarritz to Paris- 2 extra nights
- 24 Scotland itinerary help
- 25 Rental Car pick up in Cortana
Hello, travel gurus,