Hello, travel gurus,
I'm a very lucky person. My graduation present is five weeks in Europe and an Interrail pass. I want to make sure I make the most of my travel time, so I'm working on an itinerary. I plan to go with a group of three other girls, all of whom are from Germany. We will all be 18. We have a long list of places we'd like to see. Here's the first draft of our itinerary:
Start in Frankfurt then:
I also want to see smaller towns like Manarola in Cinque Terre and find a way to visit Prague and Vienna.
All four of us are concerned that we won't get to spend enough time in each city; we want to cut down our list. So our streamlined itinerary could look something like this:
With Prague and Vienna somewhere in there. Any suggestions for how I can fit these in? Only one of my friends and I want to go.
Is this realistic? Would we be able to easily fit in any of our other destinations from the first list? I would appreciate some general travel hints as well.
All of us have experience traveling without an adult. My friends can speak some French, English, and of course German.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Getting to Eilean Donan Castle
- 2 Ireland base towns (and timing) - Connemara/W. Cork?
- 3 Favourite Alpine and Mediterranean place?
- 4 Need advice on multi-day, multi-museum private tours in Paris
- 5 Where in Greece
- 6 paris hotel easy commute to Palais de Congres
- 7 Help with Scotland Itinerary
- 8 Cap Ferrat, Antibe, Luberon?
- 9 Allocating time in Barcelona - Gaudi tickets
- 10 Time to tell on yourself (embarassing travel stories)
- 11 Visiting Positano and Amalfi
- 12 Vatican tour
- 13 Has the Paris Museum Pass lost its luster?
- 14 Day in Capri
- 15 alcazar question and seville advice
- 16 TSA Precheck
- 17 Roma...any ideas for exploration?
- 18 Greek honeymoon: He wants sightseeing, she wants beaches
- 19 First visit to London
- 20 Paris travel help
- 21 Is Dalamatian Coast similar to Amalfi Coast in terms of travel logistics?
- 22 How Best to spend 13 days in Italy
- 23 Paris..The St. Germain area.
- 24 Rome hotel
- 25 Villa in Italy
Hello, travel gurus,