Hello, travel gurus,
I'm a very lucky person. My graduation present is five weeks in Europe and an Interrail pass. I want to make sure I make the most of my travel time, so I'm working on an itinerary. I plan to go with a group of three other girls, all of whom are from Germany. We will all be 18. We have a long list of places we'd like to see. Here's the first draft of our itinerary:
Start in Frankfurt then:
I also want to see smaller towns like Manarola in Cinque Terre and find a way to visit Prague and Vienna.
All four of us are concerned that we won't get to spend enough time in each city; we want to cut down our list. So our streamlined itinerary could look something like this:
With Prague and Vienna somewhere in there. Any suggestions for how I can fit these in? Only one of my friends and I want to go.
Is this realistic? Would we be able to easily fit in any of our other destinations from the first list? I would appreciate some general travel hints as well.
All of us have experience traveling without an adult. My friends can speak some French, English, and of course German.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 A litle of the UK, some of Belgium and a bit more France.
- 2 What's the hotel policy regarding bringing in guests to your room?
- 3 Guide in Russia
- 4 Lisbon to San Sebastián to Madrid itinerary help!
- 5 Switzerland
- 6 Getting to Naxos and Santorini
- 7 Switzerland for 2 weeks
- 8 Swiss Trains not on time and boats not run at all - great time
- 9 Visiting Zurich
- 10 Italica (Sevilla) or Medina al-Zahra (Cordoba)
- 11 Zadar or Sibenik
- 12 Font-de-Gaume - too overweight?
- 13 Croatia, Slovenia & Bosnia Itinerary Feedback
- 14 Sicily: la foresteria planeta estate or Villa Sicilia Baglio
- 15 Rent a Car?
- 16 Bastille Day Fireworks, Paris
- 17 Whistle stop family road trip
- 18 Cars, etc. in Florence, Bologna
- 19 One week road trip Santiago de Compostela-Lisbon itinerary advice needed
- 20 Best boutique hotel in London for honeymoon
- 21 2 Days in Tarragona...what to do ?
- 22 London, Brussels, France, Berner Oberland and Vienna (in 72 days)
- 23 Champs Elysee: worth an afternoon or too tacky?
- 24 Rouen & Paris Anniversary Trip
- 25 Jamikins and Bikerscott do Le Marche (Again)
Hello, travel gurus,