So, I'm coming from Toronto, and the first 3 "legs" of my trip are set. The order of them, however, is up in the air, and i'm trying to think of the most "efficient"/smartest way to order them.
I will be spending 6/7 days in italy with family, so my access to Roma/Milano will be no problem. I want to also go to Switzerland (somewhere close to hiking, so Zurich?) and Croatia (likely Dubrovnik). I know that there is a good ferry from bari->dubrovnik, but how do I order these??
Fly to Zurich, then go to Italy, than Croatia?
Fly to Italy, then do Croatia, then go back through rome (by ferry) and Train to zurich??Fly to zurich?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Getting out of Glasgow - ideas needed
- 2 Frankfurt to Achen travel by train
- 3 Charming hotels in Paris, please help.
- 4 Help on ancient history route
- 5 Fly out Venice or Rome
- 6 Can you locate this picture in Greece?
- 7 Ireland and Scotland September 2017
- 8 Connecting rooms for 2 families in Amsterdam?
- 9 First steps for Russian trip planning
- 10 Packing for Sicily and Sardenia: Need anything Warm?
- 11 Trip Report: Italy with the bambinos!
- 12 Is Sicily and Pompeii in 4 days worth it?
- 13 Hiking in Austria and Innsbruck and Hallstatt
- 14 Recommendations for trip to Cochem
- 15 Venice Airport Car Return Center to Water Taxi Shuttle Area
- 16 Hotels in Turin
- 17 Sim card/Amsterdam
- 18 Getting a Russian visa in San Francisco, in person
- 19 Best layover option
- 20 Split, Croatia Itinerary help
- 21 Feedback please on my itinerary Poland and Lithuania
- 22 Day trips from Seville -Granada, Cadiz&Jerez or white villages
- 23 Please help: Swiss Pass/Lucerne/Engadine?
- 24 Prem fares (again)
- 25 Verona to/around Lake Garda: Sights