So, I'm coming from Toronto, and the first 3 "legs" of my trip are set. The order of them, however, is up in the air, and i'm trying to think of the most "efficient"/smartest way to order them.
I will be spending 6/7 days in italy with family, so my access to Roma/Milano will be no problem. I want to also go to Switzerland (somewhere close to hiking, so Zurich?) and Croatia (likely Dubrovnik). I know that there is a good ferry from bari->dubrovnik, but how do I order these??
Fly to Zurich, then go to Italy, than Croatia?
Fly to Italy, then do Croatia, then go back through rome (by ferry) and Train to zurich??Fly to zurich?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Flying into London and Flying out of Edinburgh
- 2 Trip Report : Estonia, Latvia and Lithuania
- 3 Booking through Loco2 Train
- 4 Iceland - which direction to drive RIng Road? Clockwise or counter?
- 5 Dublin or Amsterdam?
- 6 Weighing hand luggage at CDG security now
- 7 Four Nights free after Monmouth, Wales & before London.
- 8 Looking for a unique 3 days in Venice
- 9 Rome to venice
- 10 Two weeks in Italy flying in and out of Milan
- 11 Day trip to Lake Como from Milan
- 12 Recommendation for GPS with Europe maps
- 13 Americans moving to Europe - Suggestions?
- 14 Ireland last minute recommendations
- 15 Can I do Stonehenge and Bath from Isle of Wight in 1 day?
- 16 The Roads Less Traveled: Traversing France With Mai Tai Tom & Tracy
- 17 Areas in Milan
- 18 Melia Colbert Paris
- 19 Perugia
- 20 Review Final Iceland Itinerary Please
- 21 Help please
- 22 Frustrated about Smolensk
- 23 One Month in Italy - Where would you base yourself?
- 24 Itinerary Advice London and Paris with 2 Adults 2 Children (7 and 8.5)
- 25 St Denis Cathedral