So, I'm coming from Toronto, and the first 3 "legs" of my trip are set. The order of them, however, is up in the air, and i'm trying to think of the most "efficient"/smartest way to order them.
I will be spending 6/7 days in italy with family, so my access to Roma/Milano will be no problem. I want to also go to Switzerland (somewhere close to hiking, so Zurich?) and Croatia (likely Dubrovnik). I know that there is a good ferry from bari->dubrovnik, but how do I order these??
Fly to Zurich, then go to Italy, than Croatia?
Fly to Italy, then do Croatia, then go back through rome (by ferry) and Train to zurich??Fly to zurich?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Day trips by train from Milan
- 2 Q's About Sweden- Talk to a Real Swede!
- 3 London dining service charge
- 4 Weekend hopping: Ghent, Zadar, Lisbon, Bosch, Brno,...
- 5 Car to Heathrow: what time to order?
- 6 Uber in Paris: OK now ?
- 7 Itinerary suggestion for 5-6 days between San Sebastian and Barcelona
- 8 Family Trip to Copenhagen, Norwegian Fjords, Sweden Schedule?
- 9 Amsterdam hotel with a canal view
- 10 Cheap SIM cards for iPhones in Paris
- 11 24 hrs in Istanbul
- 12 Rome & Florence, 10-12 days or so
- 13 best way to travel from Budapest airport
- 14 Our Spain Adventure -- Cordoba, Seville, Granada and Barcelona! (Part One)
- 15 Top Tourist Mob Scenes in Europe
- 16 Italy Itinerary: Rome and Amalfi
- 17 Cochinillo in Segovia
- 18 What are the Hidden Attractions in paris
- 19 London Paris
- 20 Chateau Lynch-Bages near Bordeaux
- 21 Once in a life time 3 month Europe Trip
- 22 ITINERARY-6 WEEKS
- 23 Who Tips In Paris Cafes and How Much?
- 24 Advance Booking for Spain
- 25 Itinerary advice for 9 days in London for female solo traveller