So, I'm coming from Toronto, and the first 3 "legs" of my trip are set. The order of them, however, is up in the air, and i'm trying to think of the most "efficient"/smartest way to order them.
I will be spending 6/7 days in italy with family, so my access to Roma/Milano will be no problem. I want to also go to Switzerland (somewhere close to hiking, so Zurich?) and Croatia (likely Dubrovnik). I know that there is a good ferry from bari->dubrovnik, but how do I order these??
Fly to Zurich, then go to Italy, than Croatia?
Fly to Italy, then do Croatia, then go back through rome (by ferry) and Train to zurich??Fly to zurich?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 ...Got a speeding ticket in Spain...
- 2 Warning NEVER BOOK at Castro Exclusive Residences Barcelona!
- 3 Belarus closes borders with Ukraine - EBOLA alert!
- 4 travel from Malaga to Rhonda Spain
- 5 Notes on Amsterdam, Bruges & Paris - Sept 8-28, 2014
- 6 Suggestions needed for our first visit to Athens without speaking Greek
- 7 Fiumicino City Bus Stop Location
- 8 1 month Europe itinerary help for Aug-Sep
- 9 Portugal or Bulgaria
- 10 Food tours in Rome?
- 11 Rome Food Tour
- 12 Pastry Classes in Paris
- 13 Two Dip-$hits go to Italy! Amalfi Coast, Rome and Bologna
- 14 Sweden, Denmark, Norway
- 15 Lavido, Ireland? Where is it??
- 16 Top 10 Don't Miss -- ROI and NI
- 17 BEST OF FRANCE ROAD TRIP IN 30 DAYS- MAY 15
- 18 TR: Self indulgence in London and Venice
- 19 Italy and Croatia
- 20 A nine day whirl through Istanbul and Cappadocia
- 21 Vacation Rental in Venice
- 22 Kimhe--flamenco
- 23 Walking and Hiking around Nice
- 24 Autumn in Paris
- 25 Travel between Madrid and Caceres