So, I'm coming from Toronto, and the first 3 "legs" of my trip are set. The order of them, however, is up in the air, and i'm trying to think of the most "efficient"/smartest way to order them.
I will be spending 6/7 days in italy with family, so my access to Roma/Milano will be no problem. I want to also go to Switzerland (somewhere close to hiking, so Zurich?) and Croatia (likely Dubrovnik). I know that there is a good ferry from bari->dubrovnik, but how do I order these??
Fly to Zurich, then go to Italy, than Croatia?
Fly to Italy, then do Croatia, then go back through rome (by ferry) and Train to zurich??Fly to zurich?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 http://www.healtheverplus.com/solar-garcinia/
- 2 Northern Italian Food
- 3 Muscle Science @ http://fornatgaex.com/muscle-science/
- 4 Barcelona on budget
- 5 Ireland - Northern or Western
- 6 restaurants and stores in Haut-de-Cagnes in late October?
- 7 Where to go in March??
- 8 Advice for England and France travels?
- 9 Gas/Petrol shortages in France?
- 10 The Impact of AirBnB in Paris
- 11 Food glorious food - restaurant suggestions
- 12 Best way to get out of London and rent a car?
- 13 Solo backpacking for 5 weeks
- 14 Plug ins for London and Paris
- 15 Touring Switzerland, Germany, and Austria
- 16 Input on this 8 Day London Itinerary
- 17 Provence to Nice driving
- 18 Cross Border Car Rental in Balkans
- 19 Hiking in Tyrol Austria
- 20 Catalunya, Cathars and Castles (and vino!)
- 21 Scandinavia Itinerary Advice
- 22 10 Day Trip to Prague, Salzburg, Munich
- 23 Venice, Italy to Amalfi coast
- 24 German Train travel
- 25 Portugal Beaches 3-4 days